To: The Path of Truth
Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2016 7:19 AM
I agree with everything you say …….. the temple of the living YHWH is within man. I believe though that there will probably be a 3rd physical temple built that no doubt will also setup animal sacrifice, which will try to negate the sacrifice of Yeshua.
I have a question that no one so far has been able to answer….maybe you can and if not it is ok as some things maybe we cannot understand at this point. Why does/did a living God require a blood sacrifice? What is it about the blood of a physical being that would make a God require it for the redemption of sins? Is it the actual chemical composition of it….or???? I cannot seem to be able to make sense of it in my mind. Is it something like this — since physical man fell from a higher place because of disobedience he because of the way creation was setup was destined to perish for all time…….is it because of how creation was arranged that if the “rules” were not followed that part of creation had to be destroyed….I think I get that……And then the son of man comes along perfect …..yet born of a woman…….chose to die a mortal death but in that death defeated IT and yet lives…..is it because He overcame this place we through him overcome…..and it was not necessarily the actual blood sacrifice. I think I understand everything except for the spilling of blood.
In your opinion is there going to be an end time…… when this system is cutoff? It certainly does seem that we are reaching some sort of climax. I actually sort of feel it at times. Or is the end of days when each person decides to not live in this place but rather flee to a higher place – the New Jerusalem.
From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2016 7:31 AM
Subject: The Blood Sacrifice
“For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it for you on the altar to make atonement for your souls, for it is the blood that makes atonement by the life” (Leviticus 17:11 ESV).
The life is in the blood – and it is life that we’ve needed ever since entering death by eating from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. But it’s not just any life we’ve needed, as from the blood of goats and calves. It’s the life coming from the blood of the sinless Son of God that saves us.
Hebrews 9:11-15 MKJV
(11) But when Christ had become a high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building
(12) nor by the blood of goats and calves, but by His own blood He entered once for all into the Holies, having obtained eternal redemption for us.
(13) For if the blood of bulls and of goats and the ashes of a heifer sprinkling the unclean sanctifies to the purifying of the flesh,
(14) how much more shall the blood of Christ (who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God) purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?
(15) And for this cause He is the Mediator of the new covenant, so that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first covenant, those who are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.
Also read How One Is Saved and then let us know if your question hasn’t been answered.
As for the end times, we’re in them, even the end of the age of man’s rule as spoken of in Daniel 2. But you’re also on the right track that the end times personally come when we’re called to repent, take up the cross, and follow the Lord to the New Jerusalem.
“But as many as received Him, He gave to them authority to become the children of God, to those who believe on His Name, who were born, not of bloods, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but were born of God” (John 1:12-13 MKJV).
John 6:52-57 MKJV
(52) Then the Jews argued with one another, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?
(53) Then Jesus says to them, Truly, truly, I say to you, Unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man, and drink His blood, you do not have life in yourselves.
(54) Whoever partakes of My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.
(55) For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed.
(56) He who partakes of My flesh and drinks My blood dwells in Me, and I in him.
(57) As the living Father has sent Me, and I live through the Father, so he who partakes of Me, even he shall live by Me.
Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk
From: Peter To: The Path of Truth Sent: Monday, June 20, 2016 3:08 PM Subject: Holy Spirit and Tongues How do you know you really recieved the Holy Spirit ,I just find I have to check this ,I spoke in tongues two different types I think one very fast and the other like different words of some type ,I am new to Christianity right now I intend on using the bible and praying for interpretation of tongues but bein honest my head is a mess don't know if everything ok or not did I really receive the Holy Spirit ,I have had some different enough dreams too ,I think they are to do with the Holy Spirit ,about trust ironically I think and one of them was about making the same mistake. I'm busy reading your book very good and interesting ,thank you and goodbye From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Peter Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2016 5:07 PM Subject: Re: Holy Spirit and Tongues If your head is a mess, Peter, that wasn’t the Spirit of Christ you received, unless you fell away from God immediately. “For God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind” (2 Timothy 1:7 MKJV). Tell us more about your spiritual background and what brought you to your current situation. Lord willing, we will have more to say. For now, keep reading our site – here are some writings in particular that may help you: The Baptism in the Holy Spirit Confession of Sin The Cross - Only the Death Sentence Will Avail Grace – The Reality Here I...
From: Leslie To: The Path of Truth Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2016 6:01 PM Subject: I like your thinking out of the box. In regards to good and evil, yes its true that God has provided both good and evil. But in understanding how this works we need to understand the omniscient nature of God. Logic would say that 1 Peter 1:20 prepares Christ as redeemer prior to the establishment of Adam and Eve , hence God new that there free choice would be to do evil. BUT just because God has the power to see into the future does not mean that He uses this in every situation. He is our father who respectfully gives us the privacy of choice and only intervenes when we are at our most critical stage of sinning. For example, God could read the hearts of those of Sodom YET, agreed with Abraham that should there be a few good hearts the city would be spared.Q; What would be the point if God new all were evil? Another point; When God created the spirit creatures known as gods or angels, ( Proverbs 8 21-32 ) they evolved ( not made ) through many dispensations of choosing right from wrong .Then eventually chose to do right. This process may have taken one million years having been procured by more than one pair of Gods creatures. But to God time it is irrelevant. Satan was one of many who went through this evolutionary process BUT decided to choose wrong and take a third of the angels with him.This was before Adam and Eve who were to be influenced by one of these fallen angels...
counterfeit Spirit of Satan exposed