You Don’t “Feel” the Holy Spirit

From: Du
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2016 6:17 PM
Subject: Questions

I’m gonna make this brief so what I want to ask is if one can feel the Holy Spirit? Or is it entirely different, like it goes a lot deeper than just feeling? I read some of what your website states and I really believe it. Another question is since eternal torment is a diabolical doctrine according to the truth, does that make Catholic purgatory true?

To: Du
Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2016 7:00 AM
Subject: Re: Questions

No, one doesn’t “feel” the Holy Spirit, Du. The Kingdom of God doesn’t come by observation (tactile senses).

“And when He was demanded of the Pharisees, when the Kingdom of God should come, He answered them and said, The Kingdom of God comes not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the Kingdom of God is within you” (Luke 17:20-21 KJV).

Yes, the Kingdom is on a different plane altogether from the physical or psychical.

And no, because God doesn’t torture people endlessly doesn’t make Catholic purgatory true. You need to go to the Lord for the pure truth, and by the Fire of Truth, He will purge you of all unholy mixture and unrighteousness. Keep reading our writings if you’re interested in hearing more on this matter from the Word of God.

The Restitution of All Things

From: Du
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2016 10:27 PM
Subject: Re: Questions

Can you cast demons out of me?

To: Du; Paul Cohen
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2016 9:06 PM
Subject: RE: Questions

Lord willing.

\/

From: Du
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2016 1:58 AM
Subject: Re: Questions

Well will He. I understand that it is completely up to Him.

To: Du
Cc: Paul Cohen
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2016 9:54 PM
Subject: RE: Questions

The primary thing is repentance before God. You need to confess your sins and repent. Set your course to do right.

\/

Thankful for Our Exposing False Teachers.
From: Angel To: The Path of Truth Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 11:18 AM Subject: Thank you Thank you for your article about Paul Washer. I enjoy biblical truth I am searching for God, which is not an easy task. I was watching Paul Walker on YouTube and in my heart It felt wrong. I felt he was glorifying himself, his convictions, his opinions, his own voice it did not feel God inspired but self inspired, self serving, and self seeking. I wanted to thank you and ask you if their is anything you could recommend me that will lead me to God.  From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Angel Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2016 7:11 AM Subject: Re: Thank You It sounds like the Lord Jesus Christ has confirmed your witness of the truth regarding Paul Washer, Angel. You have been led to God, because He is here: “For where two or three are gathered together in My Name, there I am in their midst” (Matthew 18:20 MKJV). Join the Forum on our site (you can register on any page by clicking on “Forum”) and read about our meetings where you can come and hear more.  “Then Jesus turned and observed them following, and said to them, ‘What are you seeking?’ They said to Him, ‘Rabbi’ (which is translated, Teacher), ‘where are You staying?’ He said to them, ‘Come and see’” (John 1:38-39 EMTV). Paul and Victor
Denouncing Sin with "Mean" Words Is Holy
Mike As a father of young children, my protective and aggressive instincts would be aroused if I were to catch a "transgender" individual within the same change room as any one of my children. This is madness!!! Sign here to oppose Canada’s sweeping new transgender legislation The debate about “transgender” rights is raging across the globe, and the latest victim of the tolerance parade is set to be Canada. Dangerous legislation,… Dave Is a "transgender" person different than a transgender person? If so, how does one determine the difference? Mike I guess in my passion I put quotes around it since I don't validate the transgender folk as a valid identity. There are very rare instances where someone is born with both genitalia. Those folk I can understand a bit better. Those choosing, for whatever reason, to deny their physiology I have less understanding for. I am kicking against governments forcing this into law, all the while quashing the rights of helpless children. It would feel like a violation for me to enter a women's washroom to protect my children. It's just messed up and pisses me off. Arnold I'd say your kids are no safer in the current situation. Never send them into any public facility on their own. Mike I'd say they ARE safer right now. Right now there is a barrier to having a male in a women's washroom. Right?! Martin Yes, Mike, agreed! Enid When our boys were young we practiced "safety kids" .... Someone always accompanied them t...
Darkness Presumes to Have Light About Israel
From: Heinz To: The Path of Truth Sent: Monday, January 25, 2016 2:47 AM Subject: False Teacher - John Torell Victor if you condemn a pastor as False Teacher - shouldn't you check the Facts? Facts means Facts, not a litany of accusations by one single party. Did you check whether or not this woman may be mentally disturbed and whether or not her account is true without omitting material Facts? Did you give pastor Torrel a chance to respond prior to publication? If not, than this posting amounts to slander ipso facto and you become a False Teacher yourself, publishing half truths as truths, backstabbing a fellow pastor! What you didn't do, I did: I checked both sides of the events and it is clear that you were taken in by this woman and her agenda obviously fit yours. I urge you to remove this post as it is clear defamation! Best regards Heinz From: Paul Cohen To: Heinz Cc: Victor Hafichuk Sent: Friday, February 05, 2016 6:28 AM Subject: Re: False Teacher - John Torell Hi Heinz, Paul Cohen here.  It's strange that you should criticize Victor for not checking the facts, as if he was only listening to and responding to the experience of Gina with John Torell. You obviously haven't red the posting to see that Victor's exposure of John as a false teacher stands irrespective of Gina's allegations or feelings.  Try again, and bring us facts next time, if you wish to pursue your vain and irresponsible criticism. You won't find anything ...