The Harlot Church Scorns the True Church

From: Jacqueline
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2016 8:00 AM

While I read this page on what you want people to know about salvation I thought there is nothing mentioned on the Holy Spirits power working through us to Glorify the Father(Jesus).

I dont know all about these people you condemn but I do know that God is our Judge and to Judge not less you be Judged.

My main concern here with this site is that like many who reject the Holy spirits move are in danger of the unpardonable sin of rejecting the Holy Spirit.. Woe to them who religiously walk with head knowlegde but reject the Holy Spirit!!

Baptist and many churches who play churchianity are just as false because they speak doctrins of demons in the sense of their flesh without the Holy Spirit intertwined.

We must walk with a balance of both constantly  by faith and thus is the true doctrine of our Lord Jesus. Christ. Satan can get us so bound by seeing the spec in our brothers eye that we dont see the log in ours.

Go to God and resist walking in condemnation and if you are truely open He will lead you in truth and in “Spirit”.

In His Love,
Jacqueline

To: Jacqueline
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2016 7:56 AM
Subject: Jesus Christ Is Here

Jacqueline, the Holy Spirit is the Author of this website, www.ThePathofTruth.com. How is it that you don’t know this? How is it you don’t confess Jesus Christ is here, manifest in us – these earthen vessels? What “holy spirit” are you following?

1 John 4:1-3 MKJV
(1)  Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but try the spirits to see if they are of God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
(2)  By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God;
(3)  and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the anti-Christ you heard is coming, and even now is already in the world.

From: Jacqueline
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2016 12:49 PM
Subject: Re: Jesus Christ Is Here

Who said I dont confess Jesus brother? That is the second step after repentance!!
Lets not accuse but minister to the body if we feel something is wrong.
If we have an angry spirit then weve got a few issues of our own.

[Four minutes later, Jacqueline wrote:]

And if the Holy Spirit is the author of Your website the Love will be intertwined with what truth you present.

To: Jacqueline
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2016 7:17 AM
Subject: Re[3]: Jesus Christ Is Here

Dead and blind you are, Jacqueline. So be it.

“He acting unjustly, let him still act unjustly. And the filthy, let him be filthy still” (Revelation 22:11 MKJV).

From: Jacqueline
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2016 9:47 PM
Subject: Re: Re[3]: Jesus Christ Is Here

Love brother, love.when its all said and done and we stand before the Lord its not going to be how well did you expose your brothers sin but how well did you served the Lord and and loved through it all.

[Nine minutes later, Jacqueline wrote:]

You really should watch how you respond to people, especially His beloved….
Im sorry you so angry, even though our father or mother may forsake us He will never… my prayer for you is that the Holy Spirit will arrest your spirit in a mighty way and Yeshuas Love will be so poured over you  evident that it will transform your heart.

To: Jacqueline
Cc: Paul Cohen
Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2016 7:00 AM
Subject: Re[6]: Jesus Christ Is Here

Who said I dont confess Jesus brother?

We say, and the Lord says: “In vain do they worship Me with their lips but their hearts are far from me.” That is you, Jacqueline.

That is the second step after repentance!!”

You’re wrong. The first words that came from Saul’s mouth were, “Who are You, LORD?”

If you understood what genuine Biblical repentance was, you wouldn’t be impudently rhyming off a formulaic confession as you do. You are still in your sins, no matter what your proselytizers say.

Lets not accuse but minister to the body if we feel something is wrong.

You certainly are of the body of the harlot church, but you are not of the Body of Christ. Far from it.

If we have an angry spirit then weve got a few issues of our own.

No angry spirit of our own here, Jacqueline, certainly not in the letter Paul wrote to you and to which you reply here. No, you are the angry one, the incorrigible, implacable, incontinent and fierce one, according to the Scriptures.

That said, the Lord is certainly angry with you for taking His Name in vain and we are angry with you in Him. And as He said, He will not hold you guiltless for such grave folly.

You open your mouth wide and sign off “in His love,” but the love you have is that of the harlot and you are speaking to the One you profess to love because we are here in His stead.

Your judgment is sure. Go ahead, continue in your self-righteous and rebellious manner, but know there’s a terrible price to pay, one you are already paying.

As to love, you have an anti-Christ version of love and insist it be applied in brotherly fashion and spirit to those who aren’t the Lord’s brethren but of their father the Devil:

False Love – Satan’s Last Stronghold

You are in strong delusion because you don’t have the love for Truth.

2 Thessalonians 2:8-12 MKJV
(8)  And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the breath of His mouth and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming,
(9)  whose coming is according to the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
(10)  and with all deceit of unrighteousness in those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, so that they might be saved.
(11)  And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie,
(12)  so that all those who do not believe the truth, but delight in unrighteousness, might be condemned.

We have stood before the Lord. He has judged us and consequently summoned us to shout to the world what He has spoken in our ears.

“Having made all haste to write to you about the common salvation, beloved, I had need to write to you to exhort you to contend earnestly for the faith once delivered to the saints” (Jude 1:3 MKJV).

\/

From: Jacqueline
Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2016 10:17 AM
Subject: Re: Re[6]: Jesus Christ Is Here

You so funny, I love your hutspa but you are causing judgement on yourself.
Im At an airport headed to Israel and I know the enemy is working through you to get his last licks in.

Are you in Israel?

An Addict's Salvation From Herself and the World
To: The Path of Truth Sent: Monday, July 25, 2016 4:19 AM Subject: May I join the chatroom discussion? Greetings brother Victor. A little about myself. I'm a 33 year old woman from Melbourne Australia. Just under 6 weeks ago I was saved. I was a self professed, very arrogant "atheist" with all manner of addictions the most immediately troubling in my life being cigarettes and marijuana . I was watching footage of the "Orlando shooting" and something deep inside me said " there is something very false about this". I believe God himself opened my eyes in a massive and awesome way. I have stopped smoking both cigarettes and marijuana without cravings, something which I never thought I'd accomplish! I've started reading Scripture starting from the Matthew, and life is changing everyday. I've lived with " mental illness"  (post traumatic stress disorder, borderline personality disorder, depression, anxiety) all my life as a result of childhood sexual abuse, and other very traumatic events born of sin in my life and demonic influence which I am in desperate need of deliverance from. I live with my parents and a 21 year old sister and 18 year old brother, none of whom are believers and who have been very affected by my past life of sin . This is just a tiny part of my testimony I came across your site because while I've been reading Gods sweet word, I have been going to gotquestions.org in search of some understanding, and stumbled across your site and how it is fal...
"Only God Can Judge"?
From: Rogena To: The Path of Truth Sent: Tuesday, December 8, 2015 7:48 AM Subject: Letter to Kirk Cameron How can you say you have gone through the fire? The Mr. Cameron has not? Only God can judge a person's spirit and faith. Doesn't the doctrine state that? I am not taking sides on this issue (mainly because you are using a manipulated version of Gods Word). Rogena From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Rogena Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2015 7:38 AM Subject: Re: Letter to Kirk Cameron “Only God can judge a person's spirit and faith. Doesn't the doctrine state that?” No, it doesn’t, Rogena.  Malachi 3:16-18 ESV (16)  Then those who feared the LORD spoke with one another. The LORD paid attention and heard them, and a book of remembrance was written before Him of those who feared the LORD and esteemed His Name. (17)  “They shall be Mine, says the LORD of hosts, in the day when I make up My treasured possession, and I will spare them as a man spares his son who serves him. (18)  Then once more you shall see the distinction between the righteous and the wicked, between one who serves God and one who does not serve Him. Do you really believe God would have His children undiscerning and subjected to the many false prophets and wolves He warned would come in the latter days?  We recently heard that Kirk Cameron has a movie promoting Christmas. Are you undiscerning in this matter - That Devilish Spirit of Christmas? He also celebrates Hallow...
A Person Falls With Those She Stands With
From: Celia To: The Path of Truth Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2016 12:02 PM Subject: False teachers I am on your web site and wonder how Heidi Baker stands please as I was shocked to see some videos of her praying out.   From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Celia Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2016 7:30 AM Subject: Re: False teachers Hi Celia, You ask where Heidi Baker, “Christian missionary,” stands. The answer is she stands in the same place as those with whom she associates, all of them presuming to be ministers of Christ yet proven false: Johnson, Bill: The Bottom of the Barrel: A Motley Crew of Demonic Mockers  Roth, Sid: It’s Super-Slimy White, Todd: Different Flavors of the Same Poison           The False Gospel of Todd White  King, Patricia: Selling Spiritual Sensationalism Also read The True Marks of a Cult and Diabolical Doctrines. Paul Cohen & Victor Hafichuk www.ThePathofTruth.com