The Feigned Love and Belief of a Snake

From: Julie
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2016 12:46 AM
Subject: Your view of C3

Hello,

To who ever wrote this article , you need to pray for wisdom and ask God to forgive you from such harsh and ignorant judgement on this church. Who ever you are you are the ones that are blinded. The biblical word that you so surly stated has been taken out not to describe what they practice and preach , but to fit your judge mental view. God said go out and make disciples , that’s what they are doing among other things , Gods word says hope and speak out his will for your life into existence. This church does that and they also preach heavy on Christ Jesus.

I know we are supposed to be kind with our words and speak out of love . But who ever you are or think you are, you are wrong and shouldn’t be spreading lies. I know there is a devil that does such things and what the bible says about that is that his children speak his native tongue.

-A True Believer

To: Julie
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2016 6:46 AM
Subject: Re: Your view of C3

I know we are supposed to be kind with our words and speak out of love .

Where is your kindness and love, Julie? You’ve condemned us without citing a single factual discrepancy with the Word of God and His judgment of C3.

You come to us with forked tongue, feigning love but spitting poison. Truly, you speak the Devil’s language: False Love – Satan’s Last Stronghold.

From: Beryl Knipe
To: Julie, Paul and Victor
Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2016 10:02 PM
Subject: True Believer?

Julie, you call yourself a “True Believer?”

2 Tim.4:3-4 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.”

I do believe your words reflect upon yourself – wouldn’t you say? It’s sad that people out there like you are Attacking people that follow Christ . Hmmmm maybe you are the white washed hypocrites the bible speaks of!

You don’t know THE TRUTH, Julie and just a very small example, from your writing, would explain exactly which Jesus you are following. Wouldn’t you say our Lord and Saviour is worthy of an uppercase “H?”

You say: Gods word says hope and speak out his will for your life into existence.” So many supposedly “sincere” – churches speak of their growth in numbers…. However, what does God’s Word say:

Matthew 7:13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.”

May His Truth open your eyes.

Beryl

Johannesburg

From: Julie
To: Beryl Knipe
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2016 9:02 PM
Subject: Re: True Believer?

You are out to attack true believer and that is the devils work. Even Jesus called out the those that did the “work of their father, the devil” I will pray that your hears and eyes are open to your judgement as you go around not “spreading the word” but are full of condemnation!

Even the devil knows scripture! Don’t email me again. I’m just sorry I came across your website or what ever it was!!

From: Beryl Knipe
To: Paul and Victor
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2016 10:55 PM
Subject: FW: True Believer? From Julie

Hi Victor and Paul

Here’s Julie’s reply. I won’t e-mail her again – as per “her request.” Although, I’d like to, with Scriptures, but … her loss.

Beryl.