The Cross: Your Lifestyle Is Hard, But God’s Yoke Is Easy

From: Kanyanta
Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2016 4:05 PM
Subject: RHEMA (Spoken Word)

Hello sir,

I have been attending a church called Miracle  Life Family Church in Luasaka Zambia in central Africa. It is pasrored by a couple  who went to Oral Roberts and adhere to many of Kenneth Haggin’s teachings. I recently detached myself from the church after doing research and seeing  so many concerning  things. They now host the global leadership  summit where on one episode from last year a preacher told the audience to ‘try Jesus’.

Most of the time when I  share my concerns with people  they always say just focus on your relationship  with God. They heavily  teach and endorse Rick Warren’s purpose driven life teachings and we have cell groups. I got tired of singing  the same old worship songs and the monotony. I wonder if I just backslid or God  was leading  me out.

Most of the doctrine is sound but there’s so much activity  and the church is focused on growth so much. O feel that they believe  in the power pf community rather than the power of God. I’ve  been running  in circles  and it hasn’t  been easy choosing a church.

If you’re  saying God wants me to try to keep the commandments then which church should I  go to? SDA. The poor in my nation are heavily undiscipled if that matters and I feel it’s  because my country has declared itself  a Christian nation so there’s  a high level of apathy. Is it my job to save the world. I’m tired and worn out. All this search of sound doctrine  and the right church has had me sleepless. I didn’t  leave in a good manner however and the people  there are kind. I learned  so much about the love and grace of God but very little about his wrath and judgement.

The youth pastor wants to speak to me after I sent some apologetic  emails to the church but I’m  not sure if I should remain. They also do the sinners prayer and talk about leading people to the Lord… Eish I’m  just uncertain whether they’ve held on to the word of faith heresies like  Jesus dying spiritually.

I want to know if you have ever  looked in to their teaching enough. My uncle graduated from theological  school today and has a dream to  start a church which is focused  on helping  the poor and being empowered by the Holy Spirit. I just hope he is going  on the right path. My church also believes in the seed tithe teaching  and the  Windows  of heaven opening  for people. Here is their sire www.mlfc.org

Kanyanta

Post Script Emails:

Should I  care about the NWO, Freemasonary and the illuminati? And do you think  new age is infiltrating  the church. My church also sells the message bible.

Am I  wasting my time trying to dig for truth when I can be enjoying good time with people  at chruch? Am I losing  out on John 10:10

To: Kanyanta
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2016 6:57 AM
Subject: Re: RHEMA (Spoken Word)

If you’re saying God wants me to try to keep the commandments then which church should I go to?

God doesn’t just want you to try to keep the commandments, but to actually keep them in order to have life:

“He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me. And he who loves Me shall be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will reveal Myself to him” (John 14:21 MKJV).

Here are writings that answer all of your questions and the issues you’re facing, Kanyanta, if heard and received by faith:

Obedience
The Church
The Case for Coming Out
Roberts, Oral: The Bottom of the Barrel: A Motley Crew of Demonic Mockers
The True Marks of a Cult
Tithes & Offerings
The Baptism in the Holy Spirit
Conspiracies – Who Cares?

Am I wasting my time trying to dig for truth when I can be enjoying good time with people  at chruch? Am I losing out on John 10:10

“The thief does not come except to steal and to kill and to destroy. I have come so that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly” (John 10:10 MKJV).

Should you be enjoying yourself with the thief or having life with the Savior? Doesn’t your question answer itself? The Lord said it wouldn’t be easy, that it would cost you everything you had, but He also said:

“There is no man that has left house or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands for My sake and the Gospel’s sake, but he shall receive a hundredfold now in this time, houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and lands with persecutions, and in the world to come, eternal life” (Mark 10:29-30 MKJV).

Do you believe Him? Will you believe Him?

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

From: Kanyanta
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2016 8:41 AM
Subject: SDA

From what you’re  saying  my best bet is joining  an SDA church

Kanyanta

From: Kanyanta
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2016 11:10 AM
Subject: Eish harder than I thought

This will not be easy. The career I’m  taking, my lifestyle, my parents, my church. I just returned from the graduation of a pastor who stays with us. He even wants to call his ministry. ‘Apostolic and prophetic’ this is not easy. Ah I  thought the yoke would be easy

From: Kanyanta
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2016 10:55 PM
Subject: Eish harder than I thought

Sio many great insights thank you.

Kanyanta

To: Kanyanta
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2016 7:15 AM
Subject: Re: Eish harder than I thought/SDA

His yoke IS easy, Kanyanta, for those who believe. It’s your ways that are hard, and they’re hard because you are hard in your unbelief. That can change and will, if you hear His voice today and respond positively:

“Again He appoints a certain day, ‘Today,’ saying through David so long afterward, in the words already quoted, ‘Today, if you hear His voice, do not harden your hearts” (Hebrews 4:7 ESV).

Taking up the cross isn’t easy – it’s impossible.

“And Jesus looking on them said, With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible” (Mark 10:27 MKJV).

As for the SDA church, perhaps by now you’ve red enough on our site and of the links we gave you to know the answer. Here’s more: Seventh Day Adventism.

Victor Hafichuk

From: Kanyanta
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2016 4:10 AM
Subject: Re: Eish harder than I thought/SDA

Where will I fellowship, where do you fellowship?

Kanyanta

From: Kanyanta
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2016 6:42 AM
Subject: Re: Eish harder than I thought/SDA

Hello Mr Cohne what about the famous saying  that the calendar was changed so we can’t know the true Sabbath?

Kanyanta

From: Kanyanta
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2016 7:16 AM
Subject: Re: Eish harder than I thought/SDA

How can I even pursue a career in economics

Kanyanta

To: Kanyanta
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 7:11 AM
Subject: Re[6]: Eish harder than I thought/SDA

Hi Kanyanta,

You need to come to the Lord Jesus Christ – not a church or form of worship. How do you come to Him? You begin by obeying in those things you know to do and that you hear from God through His servants.

Do you receive us as men of God, or just people who have some insights and interesting things to say?

Victor Hafichuk