English – Chinese
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 9:22 AM
To: The Path of Truth
I study the Bible. Nowhere have I found that we have the right to condem others or, take God’s place as judge. I would be very careful about that.
From: Victor Hafichuk
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 1:34 PM,
You need much more study, April, but first you need faith.
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 10:20 AM
To: The Path of Truth
I have plenty of faith, and I do study. None of us have all the answers no matter how much we study. You have an extensive list of people that your judging. Who’s judging you?
From: Victor Hafichuk
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2017 7:52 AM
Subject: The Righteous Judgment of God and His Saints
The Lord has judged us, April. That’s Who.
“For it is time for judgment to begin at the household of God; and if it begins with us, what will be the outcome for those who do not obey the Gospel of God?” (1 Peter 4:17 ESV)
You say: “None of us have all the answers no matter how much we study.”
I had said: “You need much more study, April, but first you need faith.”
If you had faith, you would hear what we’re saying and would be instructed.
If you had faith, you would have the Lord Jesus Christ and your study would be fruitful “in every work and increasing in the knowledge of the Lord.”
If you had faith, you would know the meaning of brother John’s words:
“But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you know all things” (1 John 2:20 MKJV).
With the genuine faith of the saints, you would comprehend the meaning of brother Paul’s words:
1 Corinthians 2:12-16 MKJV
(12) But we have not received the spirit of the world, but the Spirit from God, so that we might know the things that are freely given to us by God.
(13) These things we also speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches, but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
(14) But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
(15) But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is judged by no one.
(16) For who has known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct Him? But we have the mind of Christ.
But you know nothing because you are natural, not spiritual, just as Paul says.
You’re “always learning and never able to arrive at a knowledge of the truth.”
Furthermore, here you are mentioned in the Bible again, this time by brother Peter:
2 Peter 2:12-17 MSG
(12) These people are nothing but brute beasts, born in the wild, predators on the prowl. In the very act of bringing down others with their ignorant blasphemies, they themselves will be brought down, losers in the end.
(13) Their evil will boomerang on them. They’re so despicable and addicted to pleasure that they indulge in wild parties, carousing in broad daylight.
(14) They’re obsessed with adultery, compulsive in sin, seducing every vulnerable soul they come upon. Their specialty is greed, and they’re experts at it. Dead souls!
(15) They’ve left the main road and are directionless, having taken the way of Balaam, son of Beor, the prophet who turned profiteer, a connoisseur of evil.
(16) But Balaam was stopped in his wayward tracks: A dumb animal spoke in a human voice and prevented the prophet’s craziness.
(17) There’s nothing to these people–they’re dried-up fountains, storm-scattered clouds, headed for a black hole in hell.
We stand in the Lord, judging you in the righteous judgment Jude spoke of, referring to Enoch’s prophecy:
Jude 1:14-19 EMTV
(14) Now Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men, saying, “Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of His saints,
(15) to execute judgment against all, and to convict all the ungodly among them about all their ungodly deeds which they have committed impiously, and about all the harsh words which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.”
(16) These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaks puffed up words, flattering people to gain advantage.
(17) But you, beloved, remember the words which were spoken beforehand by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ,
(18) how they told you that in the last time there would be mockers, walking according to their own ungodly lusts.
(19) These are those who cause divisions, worldly, not having the Spirit.
Many professors of Christ proclaim they are believing for their healing of deadly diseases such as cancer. Why must one believe for something God gladly gives to His children who obey Him? Must I believe for the air that I breathe? What is wrong with this picture?
To: Victor Hafichuk From: Carelis Sent: 12/16/2015 5:38 PM Subject: Hello Victor Hello my name is Carelis I'm 16 years old and I want to talk you about what I have experienced for the last 5 months. I grew up as a catholic, when I was a kid I did not atended much to mass just in special ocassions, but then in August I started to have horrible thoughts about the Lord that I did not want, they are scary and I always ended up crying, then I found out that it was a form of anxienty called scrupolusity, then I started to read the bible and praying, I went to a evengelican christian church, but it's now one that has people jumping around or screaming, it's pretty much quiet and it does not have a lot of members. Still I have worries about salvation and about what I believe because I do not want to be decieved and I'm still read and try to learn about the word, but sometimes I get confused about subjects and teachings, I really want to follow Jesus and I know that it's not easy but I want to be fertil soil. I also read the testimonies about hell and heaven visions and was wondering if they were true or not. I also have questions: Can you recommend me a way of studying the bible? How can I talk to others about Jesus, can you give me a short presentation of the gospel? I have a problem with the sin of anger and I wrote versicles about it and try to read them and pray , could you suggest another thing to do when feeling angry? Is it a sin to watch movies, dancing or ...
A letter explaining the Truth about eating The Lord's flesh and drinking His blood.