To: The Path of Truth
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2016 1:45 PM
Subject: Heaven and Hell are Real
Num 16:31 And it came to pass, as he had made an end of speaking all these words, that the ground clave asunder that was under them:
Num 16:32 And the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up, and their houses, and all the men that appertained unto Korah, and all their goods.
Num 16:33 They, and all that appertained to them, went down alive into the pit, and the earth closed upon them: and they perished from among the congregation.
Num 16:34 And all Israel that were round about them fled at the cry of them: for they said, Lest the earth swallow us up also.
Num 16:35 And there came out a fire from the LORD, and consumed the two hundred and fifty men that offered incense.
The God you are presenting is different from the one i Know from the bible. He hates Sin to the extent of intending to wipe out a whole generation. Gen 6:6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
Gen 6:7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
God did drown a whole generation because of Sin, and what about Soddom and Gomorrah. Where are they today. Please tell people the truth. God will and has punished people by fire unless they repent.
From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2016 7:18 AM
Subject: Re: Heaven and Hell are Real
Gerald, where do we say that God doesn’t hate sin? Where do we preach that heaven and hell aren’t real? Are you upset because we preach His Word that says He isn’t willing that any perish, but that all should come to repentance?
“The Lord is not slow concerning His promise, as some count slowness, but is long-suffering toward us, not purposing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance” (2 Peter 3:9).
Are you unable to be happy unless your relatives and many others who haven’t “accepted Christ” in agreement with your gospel are screaming in agonizing pain without ceasing, time without end? Then you certainly do have a different god than us and that god is yourself, whom you worship in your own righteousness.
Where is Sodom today, you ask? They’re judging you, because your sin is greater than theirs:
“And whoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when you depart from there, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Truly I say to you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city” (Mark 6:11).
(46) And your [Jerusalem] older sister is Samaria, she and her daughters who dwell at your left hand. And your younger sister, who dwells at your right hand, is Sodom and her daughters.
(47) Yet you have not walked according to their ways, nor done according to their hateful deeds; but, as if it were a very little thing, you were corrupted more than they were in all your ways.
(48) As I live, says the Lord GOD, Sodom your sister, she nor her daughters, has not done as you have done, you and your daughters.
(49) Behold, this was the iniquity of your sister Sodom; pride. Fullness of bread and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters. Nor did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.
(50) And they were haughty and did abominable things before Me, so I turned away as I saw fit.
(51) Nor has Samaria sinned as much as half your sins; but you have multiplied your abominations more than they, and have justified your sisters in all your abominations which you have done.
(52) You also, who have judged your sisters, bear your own shame for your sins which you have committed more abominable than they. They are more righteous than you! Yes, blush and bear your shame, since you have justified your sisters.
(53) When I shall return their captivity, the captivity of Sodom and her daughters, and the captivity of Samaria and her daughters, then also the captivity of your captivity in their midst;
(54) that you may bear your shame, and blush in all that you have done, since you are a comfort to them.
(55) When your sisters, Sodom and her daughters, shall return to their former state, and Samaria and her daughters shall return to their former state, then you and your daughters shall return to your former state.
If you don’t like the idea of God turning the captivity of sinners through repentance granted by Him in the ages to come, then you have no hope, Gerald, because your repentance has been your own putrid righteousness at work.
Paul Cohen & Victor Hafichuk
From: Patrick To: The Path of Truth Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2016 2:46 PM Subject: Rich man & Lazarus parable. I saw your article and would be interested in defending the placement of this parable in the AV. I agree with many of your observations; however, I believe one more piece of evidence could put you on the road to seeing the "big picture" of this parable in why it gives these outlandish details....respectfully yours, Patrick From: Paul Cohen To: Patrick Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2016 9:08 PM Subject: RE: Rich man & Lazarus parable. We'd be interested in hearing your argument for the parable, Patrick. Paul From: Patrick To: The Path of Truth Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2016 9:37 AM Subject: Re: Rich man & Lazarus parable. Hi Paul, Delighted to get your response. I pray these following insights will help you in your quest to make sense of this parable, and to find greater joy in understanding truths set forth in scripture. First thing that comes to my mind is "big picture" gleaned from considering the context and setting of the parable. It is part of a sequence of parables that spring forth from the narrative of chapter 15, verse 1: "Then all the tax collectors and the sinners drew near to HIm...."this man receives sinners and eats with them". Jesus then sets forth a string of parables, all of which evolve around the theme of the worth of a soul, and God's great love for all men. Chapter sixteen, beginning with the parable...
A letter explaining the Truth about eating The Lord's flesh and drinking His blood.
From: Richard To: The Path of Truth Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2016 12:27 PM Subject: Victor I recently came upon your online site. Ive never came upon a minister whom my beliefs match up to as much as they do your beliefs. Though i am curious about one aspect of your website: you blatantly take upon yourself to judge and be very critical of other people-it seems mostly other pastors from what ive read so far-and they in turn seem to judge and be very critical of you as well. As if you people are concerned in proving each other wrong and that each of you teach the "true" interpretation of Christ. Isn't whomever is teaching the true Christ be able to stand alone without injecting hatred? My question Victor is this: why are you so concerned with trying to prove-through scripture-that all the other pastors are scumbags and only you are right about the gospel? Aren't we supposed to Love our enemys?-given that light and love are the only things to extinguish hate and darkness? If a man truly has the spirit of Christ then wont they themselves be able to discern the darkness and see false teachers for themselves or are you the only man who has the spirit of christ? Im not sure you will even read this email-i was excited when i came upon your website Victor-but my concern is that although you seem to be interpreting Christ in the same manner as myself you also seem to be allowing hate to unnecessarily creep into your teachings as well. I do not intend to judge yo...