To: The Path of Truth
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2016 1:45 PM
Subject: Heaven and Hell are Real
Num 16:31 And it came to pass, as he had made an end of speaking all these words, that the ground clave asunder that was under them:
Num 16:32 And the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up, and their houses, and all the men that appertained unto Korah, and all their goods.
Num 16:33 They, and all that appertained to them, went down alive into the pit, and the earth closed upon them: and they perished from among the congregation.
Num 16:34 And all Israel that were round about them fled at the cry of them: for they said, Lest the earth swallow us up also.
Num 16:35 And there came out a fire from the LORD, and consumed the two hundred and fifty men that offered incense.
The God you are presenting is different from the one i Know from the bible. He hates Sin to the extent of intending to wipe out a whole generation. Gen 6:6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
Gen 6:7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
God did drown a whole generation because of Sin, and what about Soddom and Gomorrah. Where are they today. Please tell people the truth. God will and has punished people by fire unless they repent.
From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2016 7:18 AM
Subject: Re: Heaven and Hell are Real
Gerald, where do we say that God doesn’t hate sin? Where do we preach that heaven and hell aren’t real? Are you upset because we preach His Word that says He isn’t willing that any perish, but that all should come to repentance?
“The Lord is not slow concerning His promise, as some count slowness, but is long-suffering toward us, not purposing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance” (2 Peter 3:9).
Are you unable to be happy unless your relatives and many others who haven’t “accepted Christ” in agreement with your gospel are screaming in agonizing pain without ceasing, time without end? Then you certainly do have a different god than us and that god is yourself, whom you worship in your own righteousness.
Where is Sodom today, you ask? They’re judging you, because your sin is greater than theirs:
“And whoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when you depart from there, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Truly I say to you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city” (Mark 6:11).
(46) And your [Jerusalem] older sister is Samaria, she and her daughters who dwell at your left hand. And your younger sister, who dwells at your right hand, is Sodom and her daughters.
(47) Yet you have not walked according to their ways, nor done according to their hateful deeds; but, as if it were a very little thing, you were corrupted more than they were in all your ways.
(48) As I live, says the Lord GOD, Sodom your sister, she nor her daughters, has not done as you have done, you and your daughters.
(49) Behold, this was the iniquity of your sister Sodom; pride. Fullness of bread and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters. Nor did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.
(50) And they were haughty and did abominable things before Me, so I turned away as I saw fit.
(51) Nor has Samaria sinned as much as half your sins; but you have multiplied your abominations more than they, and have justified your sisters in all your abominations which you have done.
(52) You also, who have judged your sisters, bear your own shame for your sins which you have committed more abominable than they. They are more righteous than you! Yes, blush and bear your shame, since you have justified your sisters.
(53) When I shall return their captivity, the captivity of Sodom and her daughters, and the captivity of Samaria and her daughters, then also the captivity of your captivity in their midst;
(54) that you may bear your shame, and blush in all that you have done, since you are a comfort to them.
(55) When your sisters, Sodom and her daughters, shall return to their former state, and Samaria and her daughters shall return to their former state, then you and your daughters shall return to your former state.
If you don’t like the idea of God turning the captivity of sinners through repentance granted by Him in the ages to come, then you have no hope, Gerald, because your repentance has been your own putrid righteousness at work.
Paul Cohen & Victor Hafichuk
A reader asks us how a loving God will reconcile all back to Himself.
Who are you to say who is false preacher. Jesus is the only way to the father. I'm a preacher kid.
From: Greg To: The Path of Truth Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2016 1:27 PM Subject: I Have A Question Hi, besides telling me that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is the Good News, which I personally know it is, can you please tell me in few words what exactly is His gospel? Thank you. Blessings, Greg From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Greg Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2016 7:07 AM Subject: Re: I Have A Question What does The Good News mean to you, Greg? And is it good news for only some people, or for all? What exactly is the Lord Jesus Christ’s Gospel in a few words? The apostle Paul summed it up: “For the love of Christ compels us, having concluded this: that if One died for all, then all died; and He died for all, so that they who live should live no longer for themselves, but for the One Who died for them and rose again” (2 Corinthians 5:14-15 EMTV). Paul and Victor www.ThePathofTruth.com From: Greg To: Paul Cohen Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2016 10:50 AM Subject: Re: I Have A Question Good question. I believe the Gospel is Good News that is available for all, and many believe it, but not many that believe truly understand what is, which when they do, it separates the wheat from the tares. Your question to me: "What does the Good News mean to me?" shouldn't be asked, for the Good News is not based upon what I think it is, or what you think it is; rather it is what it is. And the Gospel of Jesus Christ is this: His exhortation to ma...