To: The Path of Truth
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2016 1:45 PM
Subject: Heaven and Hell are Real
Num 16:31 And it came to pass, as he had made an end of speaking all these words, that the ground clave asunder that was under them:
Num 16:32 And the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up, and their houses, and all the men that appertained unto Korah, and all their goods.
Num 16:33 They, and all that appertained to them, went down alive into the pit, and the earth closed upon them: and they perished from among the congregation.
Num 16:34 And all Israel that were round about them fled at the cry of them: for they said, Lest the earth swallow us up also.
Num 16:35 And there came out a fire from the LORD, and consumed the two hundred and fifty men that offered incense.
The God you are presenting is different from the one i Know from the bible. He hates Sin to the extent of intending to wipe out a whole generation. Gen 6:6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
Gen 6:7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
God did drown a whole generation because of Sin, and what about Soddom and Gomorrah. Where are they today. Please tell people the truth. God will and has punished people by fire unless they repent.
From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2016 7:18 AM
Subject: Re: Heaven and Hell are Real
Gerald, where do we say that God doesn’t hate sin? Where do we preach that heaven and hell aren’t real? Are you upset because we preach His Word that says He isn’t willing that any perish, but that all should come to repentance?
“The Lord is not slow concerning His promise, as some count slowness, but is long-suffering toward us, not purposing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance” (2 Peter 3:9).
Are you unable to be happy unless your relatives and many others who haven’t “accepted Christ” in agreement with your gospel are screaming in agonizing pain without ceasing, time without end? Then you certainly do have a different god than us and that god is yourself, whom you worship in your own righteousness.
Where is Sodom today, you ask? They’re judging you, because your sin is greater than theirs:
“And whoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when you depart from there, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Truly I say to you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city” (Mark 6:11).
(46) And your [Jerusalem] older sister is Samaria, she and her daughters who dwell at your left hand. And your younger sister, who dwells at your right hand, is Sodom and her daughters.
(47) Yet you have not walked according to their ways, nor done according to their hateful deeds; but, as if it were a very little thing, you were corrupted more than they were in all your ways.
(48) As I live, says the Lord GOD, Sodom your sister, she nor her daughters, has not done as you have done, you and your daughters.
(49) Behold, this was the iniquity of your sister Sodom; pride. Fullness of bread and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters. Nor did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.
(50) And they were haughty and did abominable things before Me, so I turned away as I saw fit.
(51) Nor has Samaria sinned as much as half your sins; but you have multiplied your abominations more than they, and have justified your sisters in all your abominations which you have done.
(52) You also, who have judged your sisters, bear your own shame for your sins which you have committed more abominable than they. They are more righteous than you! Yes, blush and bear your shame, since you have justified your sisters.
(53) When I shall return their captivity, the captivity of Sodom and her daughters, and the captivity of Samaria and her daughters, then also the captivity of your captivity in their midst;
(54) that you may bear your shame, and blush in all that you have done, since you are a comfort to them.
(55) When your sisters, Sodom and her daughters, shall return to their former state, and Samaria and her daughters shall return to their former state, then you and your daughters shall return to your former state.
If you don’t like the idea of God turning the captivity of sinners through repentance granted by Him in the ages to come, then you have no hope, Gerald, because your repentance has been your own putrid righteousness at work.
Paul Cohen & Victor Hafichuk
From: Joseph To: The Path of Truth Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2016 8:51 PM Subject: Inquiry about three great servants of God Dear Sir, I came across your website by chance, and am astonished that you have listed many people that I respect, including Billy Graham, as false teachers. However I note that three other wellknown servants of God have not been mentioned, and they are R.T. Kendall, George Mueller, and Mother Theresa. Have you studied their teachings, and if so, what is your sincere opinion about them? I appreciate your taking time and effort to consider my question. Thank you. Joseph From: Paul and Victor To: Joseph Sent: Monday, June 13, 2016 7:06 AM Subject: Re: Inquiry about three great servants of God Our opinion doesn’t matter, Joseph – only the Word of God counts. After all, it was the Lord Who exposed Billy Graham to us. Here’s what we have on those others you mention: George Müller: Segment in "A Cloud Without Water" “Mother Teresa”: (Segments from various writings on our site) You mention “Mother Teresa” and Savonarola as inspiring examples of God’s handiwork. But these two are products of the Catholic Church, which has nothing to do with the Lord Jesus Christ. That’s why they are praised by those who don’t know Him: “And He said to them, You are those who justify yourselves before men, but God knows your hearts. For that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God” (Luke 16:15 MKJV). From: F...
counterfeit Spirit of Satan exposed
From: Charmaine To: The Path of Truth Sent: Monday, August 15, 2016 2:06 PM Subject: Jesus is Lord Dear Paul & Victor, I have stumbled across your website and started reading your writings. I have been one of the "brain washed" christians for years and have stopped going to church because I believe that the "church" is preaching Mammon louder that Jesus Christ Cruxified. I accept your teachings and your scripture references and what you are stating makes sense. I always felt like I am missing a chuck of God somewhere, an emptiness, and though the Bible says "I am made whole". I also lived in spiritual fear since my "born-again" confession - I have never been assured of my salvation - hell posed a tremendous threat to me, and I found myself in constant torment regarding death and having to "burn in Hell" forever and ever! I had no peace! I am unable to not think of death and the unknown! I am tormented day and night over this. How can a loving God tell me that He will save my soul but if I slip up somewhere I will land in Hell and burn forever? And even if I try my hardest to not offend Him, changes are I am going to be spue out of His mouth and cast into Hell! Am I to understand that I was taught wrong? - I cannot be saved unless I accept Jesus Christ as Lord! I cannot accept Jesus Christ as Lord, unless I believe Him! To believe Him was also a problem for me, but after I read your writing, strangely, I do believe Him! I do accept Him as Lor...