To: The Path of Truth
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2016 1:45 PM
Subject: Heaven and Hell are Real
Num 16:31 And it came to pass, as he had made an end of speaking all these words, that the ground clave asunder that was under them:
Num 16:32 And the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up, and their houses, and all the men that appertained unto Korah, and all their goods.
Num 16:33 They, and all that appertained to them, went down alive into the pit, and the earth closed upon them: and they perished from among the congregation.
Num 16:34 And all Israel that were round about them fled at the cry of them: for they said, Lest the earth swallow us up also.
Num 16:35 And there came out a fire from the LORD, and consumed the two hundred and fifty men that offered incense.
The God you are presenting is different from the one i Know from the bible. He hates Sin to the extent of intending to wipe out a whole generation. Gen 6:6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
Gen 6:7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
God did drown a whole generation because of Sin, and what about Soddom and Gomorrah. Where are they today. Please tell people the truth. God will and has punished people by fire unless they repent.
From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2016 7:18 AM
Subject: Re: Heaven and Hell are Real
Gerald, where do we say that God doesn’t hate sin? Where do we preach that heaven and hell aren’t real? Are you upset because we preach His Word that says He isn’t willing that any perish, but that all should come to repentance?
“The Lord is not slow concerning His promise, as some count slowness, but is long-suffering toward us, not purposing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance” (2 Peter 3:9).
Are you unable to be happy unless your relatives and many others who haven’t “accepted Christ” in agreement with your gospel are screaming in agonizing pain without ceasing, time without end? Then you certainly do have a different god than us and that god is yourself, whom you worship in your own righteousness.
Where is Sodom today, you ask? They’re judging you, because your sin is greater than theirs:
“And whoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when you depart from there, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Truly I say to you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city” (Mark 6:11).
(46) And your [Jerusalem] older sister is Samaria, she and her daughters who dwell at your left hand. And your younger sister, who dwells at your right hand, is Sodom and her daughters.
(47) Yet you have not walked according to their ways, nor done according to their hateful deeds; but, as if it were a very little thing, you were corrupted more than they were in all your ways.
(48) As I live, says the Lord GOD, Sodom your sister, she nor her daughters, has not done as you have done, you and your daughters.
(49) Behold, this was the iniquity of your sister Sodom; pride. Fullness of bread and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters. Nor did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.
(50) And they were haughty and did abominable things before Me, so I turned away as I saw fit.
(51) Nor has Samaria sinned as much as half your sins; but you have multiplied your abominations more than they, and have justified your sisters in all your abominations which you have done.
(52) You also, who have judged your sisters, bear your own shame for your sins which you have committed more abominable than they. They are more righteous than you! Yes, blush and bear your shame, since you have justified your sisters.
(53) When I shall return their captivity, the captivity of Sodom and her daughters, and the captivity of Samaria and her daughters, then also the captivity of your captivity in their midst;
(54) that you may bear your shame, and blush in all that you have done, since you are a comfort to them.
(55) When your sisters, Sodom and her daughters, shall return to their former state, and Samaria and her daughters shall return to their former state, then you and your daughters shall return to your former state.
If you don’t like the idea of God turning the captivity of sinners through repentance granted by Him in the ages to come, then you have no hope, Gerald, because your repentance has been your own putrid righteousness at work.
Paul Cohen & Victor Hafichuk
From: Juli To: The Path of Truth Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2016 7:13 AM Subject: Thank you. Thank you so much for your site. I worked for a pastor for years here in Missouri and she taught me many of these things regarding the Truth. When she was diagnosed with cancer at the age of 82, we had so many pastors visit and tell her: well read these books and proclaim this or that. At that time, I remembered Job. The first sentence in the book of Job tells us he was a good man- not that he lacked faith. There is so much out there right now that is false, and many are being deceived. Hosea 4:6 tells us, "My people perish for lack of knowledge." How are we to "love His appearing.." As in 2 Timothy 4:8, when we don't know Him? It seems we are in a time where many do not even attempt to find out if things line up with the Word. I really thought your words about Andrew Wommack were spot on. I couldn't stop reading as these are all things, as a church, we had discussed- and had people tell us we were "overly critical." Well, I just wanted to say thank you for continuing in Truth. We need it in these times. Thanks Again, Pastor Juli From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Juli Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2016 7:23 AM Subject: Re: Thank you. Hi Juli, Thanks for the feedback. This is the Lord’s site – all His doing. Perhaps you spoke too soon thanking us for the site and for continuing in the Truth. What do you make of this Diabolical Doctrine? ...
From: Celia To: The Path of Truth Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2016 12:02 PM Subject: False teachers I am on your web site and wonder how Heidi Baker stands please as I was shocked to see some videos of her praying out. From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Celia Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2016 7:30 AM Subject: Re: False teachers Hi Celia, You ask where Heidi Baker, “Christian missionary,” stands. The answer is she stands in the same place as those with whom she associates, all of them presuming to be ministers of Christ yet proven false: Johnson, Bill: The Bottom of the Barrel: A Motley Crew of Demonic Mockers Roth, Sid: It’s Super-Slimy White, Todd: Different Flavors of the Same Poison The False Gospel of Todd White King, Patricia: Selling Spiritual Sensationalism Also read The True Marks of a Cult and Diabolical Doctrines. Paul Cohen & Victor Hafichuk www.ThePathofTruth.com
From: Magaly To: The Path of Truth Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2016 9:29 AM Subject: Self Righteousness Whoever you are you are so self righteous and so full of yourself. I think you should be judging your self righteousness not others. You think you have the truth and no one else does. You are just human buddy!!! Just like the rest of us. You are not Jesus the only judge and the only righteous in and of Himself. You and me and everyone else can only be righteous through Jesus Christ. You in my opinion don’t even know Jesus. You are too self righteous to know him. In Christ M From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Magaly Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2016 7:01 AM Subject: Re: Self Righteousness John 17:18-23 MKJV (18) As You have sent Me into the world, even so I have sent them into the world. (19) And I sanctify Myself for their sakes, so that they also might be sanctified in truth. (20) And I do not pray for these alone, but for those also who shall believe on Me through their word, (21) that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You, that they also may be one in Us, so that the world may believe that You have sent Me. (22) And I have given them the glory which You have given Me, that they may be one, even as We are one, (23) I in them, and You in Me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that You have sent Me and have loved them as You have loved Me. Do you see those words, Magaly? If you have...