Religious Education Clogs One's Ears

From: Ross
Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2016 12:49 PM
Subject: Jennings?

Could you clear up some confusion for me? I have a Masters degree in Christian apologetics and although my focus is battling secularism and atheism, I do have previous experience 20-30 years ago relating to dealing with non Christian cults and false teachers.

I read you information and complaining about Clayton Jennings and I didn’t see a case that you made of him being a “false teacher”.

Can you demonstrate from Jennings own words what false doctrines he teaches.

Unless you can do that, as far as I can tell, is you just personally don’t like him, or maybe his theology on non-essential theology is different from yours.

Can you clear this up for me?

Sincerely in Christ,

Ross

To: Ross
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2016 7:10 AM
Subject: Re: Jennings?

Ross, you write:

I read you information and complaining about Clayton Jennings and I didn’t see a case that you made of him being a ‘false teacher’.”

The reason you can’t see the case clearly made against Clayton Jennings as a supposed man of God is because, “I have a Masters degree in Christian apologetics.”

Read The True Marks of a Cult and Diabolical Doctrines. Click here for more exposure of Clayton Jennings and his groupies. You need Repentance.

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

From: Ross
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2016 10:05 AM
Subject: Re: Jennings?

Sorry but I do t have time to read a bunch of general information about what are the marks of a cult. I was reading and listening to Walter Martin over thirty years ago. I know what the essential doctrines of Christianity are.

Unless you can tell me quickly and specifically what false doctrines Jennings teaches- and document your information-Then your article about him is bunk

If someone ask me what’s wrong with JW’s or Mormons I can rattle off their deceptions in a matter of a minute or two

I’ll wait for your response.

To: Ross
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2016 6:58 AM
Subject: Re[3]: Jennings?

Our posted correspondence, Jennings, Clayton: A “Humble” Sinner Plays Jesus, says right up front how this man not only teaches, but embodies false doctrine. So how about you show us, Ross (which should be a piece of cake with your super intelligence, massive religious education and experience), just where in the Scriptures you find men of God portraying Jesus or justifying doing so?

There are also words coming directly from Clayton to us that show how he believes and teaches the blasphemous doctrine of “eternal torment.” (See The True, Scriptural Meanings of “Forever,” “Everlasting,” and “Hell”.)

And what man of God “laughs out loud” at those he claims to be praying for? Is that the Jesus you worship, the one Jennings imitates? You both are liars, and that’s why you’ve come to Jennings’ defense. You try in vain to justify yourself.

From: Ross
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2016 9:03 AM
Subject: Re: Re[3]: Jennings?

First of all I never claimed to have super intelligence or massive education. I have a mere 36 unit masters that does not include a thesis. The only reason I mentioned it is that it’s in the area of apologetics which has to do with defending the faith against error and skepticism.

Secondly I’m not familiar with Clayton Jennings- so I’m not defending him. My goal is to defend the essential teachings of Christianity which have to do with the nature of God, and how one is saved.

You say he “played” Christ. Meaning what- in a play or film. I don’t get it. As far as teachings on eternal torment- I make a distinction between “torchure” and torment. The Bible does not teach torchure, but only torment. But how one views exactly what hell is – is not an essential doctrine of the faith. Christian can differ on views of the state of the I redeemed in hell, modes of Church government, modes of worship, whether the gifts of the Spirit are still in use today, or whether they were only in use when God was establishing the Church- before the disciples died off. Or how one views the relationship of God’s sovereignty and human responsibility.

I’ve seen ministries like yours before. You have such a narrow pharisaical view of what the “essentials of the faith are” that you include non essentials and fixate on trivial things because you don’t like it when Christian  speakers get a level of popularity.

If you spent more time actually reaching the lost with the gospel instead of being self appointed judges and jury of everyone who doesn’t believe exactly like you- maybe you could experience the joy of salvation and have a burden for the lost.

As it is, it seems to me that you’ve made a ministry of being overly critical and cynical.

I will look into what Jennings actual teaches on the essential fundamental teachings of Christianity. If he denies or perverts the Trinity, the deity of Christ, the bodily resurrection, the substitutionary atonement, or salvation by grace alone through faith alone- I will be right there with you to expose this.

There’s enough heresy out there my friend- to spend a lifetime on exposing- without fixating on people that you don’t like because they don’t have your views on non essential doctrines.

I pray that God will help you to focus what is really important, which is the gospel of Christ.

From: Ross
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2016 9:26 AM
Subject: Re: Re[3]: Jennings?

Wow. I just read the link about him playing Jesus. That’s a first for me. Are you’ve former Muslim? Should we call fire down on Jennings for this, or cut his head off, or burn him at the stake. You live in the wrong era of time. You would fit right in the 1400’s.

I’ve never heard anyone say that if they portray Jesus on stage or in a film they are a heretic and going against Scripture. The Bible says nothing of the sort.

I agree with condemning the teaches of Joel Osteen as you do, but trying to make a biblical case that a person cannot play Jesus on stage? That’s a new one to me. I wonder how many other non essential beliefs you have fixated on and made to be on the same level of essential doctrines?  Very sad.

So you’re saying that any church in history that has put on a play around Easter that has someone playing the role of Christ is practicing heresy?  Every film about Jesus is evil?… From The Greatest Story Ever Told, Jesus of Nazareth, The Jesus Film (which has been used to lead untold millions to faith around the world) – that every actor playing Christ and therefore anyone involved in producing these films is evil. Wow. Very sad.

My advice to you: get back to proclaiming the gospel instead of trying to be a modern day Pharisee and you have a chance of getting your joy back. Otherwise you will spiral into such cynicism that the eye of a needle that you create will be so small that the disciples themselves would probably not even for through it.

To: Ross
Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2016 7:37 AM
Subject: Re[5]: Jennings?

The Bible does not teach torchure, but only torment.

What’s the difference, Ross, when the Bible portrays God as our Omnipotent and loving Creator, Who decides the fate of every person He created?

Romans 9:10-16 MKJV
(10)  And not only this, but when Rebekah also had conceived by one, by our father Isaac
(11)  (for the children had not yet been born, neither had done any good or evil; but that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works but of Him Who called,)
(12)  it was said to her, “The elder shall serve the younger.”
(13)  As it is written, “Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.”
(14)  What shall we say then? Is there not unrighteousness with God? Let it not be!
(15)  For He said to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.”
(16)  So then it is not of the one willing, nor of the one running, but of God, the One showing mercy.

If torment is the fate of many if not most people who ever lived (or even one person), has that not been decreed by God? Doesn’t that make Him a torturer, since the torment He is accused of intending for His creature never ends? But how can that be, if His will is that none perish, but all come to repentance?

“The Lord is not slow concerning His promise, as some count slowness, but is long-suffering toward us, not purposing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance” (2 Peter 3:9 MKJV).

And how can torment be the end if God’s grace is greater than man’s sin?

“But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound, so that as sin has reigned to death, even so grace might reign through righteousness to eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord” (Romans 5:20-21 MKJV).

You say:

The issue here isn’t how you view hell, but how you view God, depicting Him as a monster/psychopath creating people with the foreknowledge they will be subjected to eternal torment because they were unwilling to accept Him, even though they are depraved creatures incapable of doing anything right or good. Clearly you don’t know the Father or Jesus Christ, His Son, but have erected a false god in your own image using His Name, just like Clayton Jennings who also transforms himself into this corrupt image.

As for portraying Jesus Christ, any man who can’t understand the great folly of such effrontery toward God surely worships another Jesus. Holy men of God fall at His feet at so much as a vision or appearance of Him, but you, you damned and impudent fool, dare to imitate Him.

“Do you see a man wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him” (Proverbs 26:12 MKJV).

We’ve spent more than enough time on you, wicked and foolish man. Go your way with your gods and be destroyed with them.

From: Ross
Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2016 11:07 AM
Subject: Re: Re[5]: Jennings?

I see you’re reformed in your theology as I am.

I guess we’ll part ways here. I see what you’re all about now. Not only have you not given any examples of where Jennings denies any essential Christian doctrine – but you’ve called me a bunch of names and condemned me as well.

You obviously have a critical spirit – and I bet you have a very long list of well known Christian leaders who you’ve condemned.

I’m very familiar with RC Sproul and James White’s teachings and have met with both of them. I’m confident based on what I know of their ministry over the last 25-30 years that they would say you are hyper critical in your approach.

But, we’ll part ways here. I pray that someday you return to actually preaching the gospel – instead of spending all your time condemning people for non essential views.

To: Ross
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2016 6:55 AM
Subject: Re[7]: Jennings?

As usual, Ross, the Bibliolater has nothing from the Bible to back his idolatry and devilish doctrines.

True Hope for Reform Church Members and All Calvin Doctrine Victims