To: The Path of Truth
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2016 1:14 AM
Subject: Article over John Ramirez
It’s people like y’all that make others not want to be Christian! I pity that every excuse y’all make for not liking something because it’s different so y’all use bible references! Please how about you use the reference of not judging others and how they preach the bible! He’s probably changing so many lives for the better and what are y’all doing bashing him for doing it and saving none! Just because he’s self promoting himself!! Please I go to a Christian college and we have guest speakers always trying to sell us their books, t-shirts, and asking for money for something that’s just the way it is! GET OVER IT!
From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2016 6:59 AM
Subject: Re: Article over John Ramirez
“Please I go to a Christian college and we have guest speakers always trying to sell us their books, t-shirts, and asking for money for something that’s just the way it is! GET OVER IT!”
Get over it? It has gotten over you, Andrea, the ways of the Whore, Mystery, Babylon the Great. Here’s what’s happening to her now:
(2) And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great has fallen, has fallen! And it has become the dwelling-place of demons, and a prison of every unclean spirit, and a cage of every unclean bird which has been hated,
(3) because of the wine of the anger of her fornication which all the nations have drunk. And the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her. And the merchants of the earth became rich from the power of her luxury.
(4) And I heard another voice from Heaven, saying, Come out of her, My people, that you may not be partakers of her sins, and that you may not receive of her plagues.
(5) For her sins joined together, even up to Heaven, and God has remembered her unjust deeds.
(6) Reward her as she has rewarded you, and double to her double, according to her works. In the cup which she mixed, mix double to her.
(7) As much as she has glorified herself and has lived in luxury, so much torment and sorrow give her. For she says in her heart, I sit as a queen, and I am not a widow; and I do not see mourning at all.
(8) Therefore her plagues will come in one day, death and mourning and famine. And she will be consumed with fire, for the Lord God who judges her is strong.
Praise God! Thank You, Lord Jesus, for Your judgment that is here.
Paul Cohen & Victor Hafichuk
English – French « Et de plus, parce que le prédicateur était sage, il a encore enseigné la connaissance au peuple; et il a pesé et sondé, et mis en ordre beaucoup de proverbes. Le prédicateur s’est étudié à trouver des paroles agréables; et ce qui a été écrit est droit, des paroles de vérité. Les paroles des sages sont comme des aiguillons, et les recueils, comme des clous enfoncés: ils sont donnés par un seul Berger. » (Ecclésiaste 12, 9-11.) Au milieu de la nuit du 15 au 16 avril 2007, des proverbes m’ont été donnés. Comme un robinet ouvert, ils vinrent, l’un après l’autre, 78 au total. Alors, aussi vite qu’ils étaient venus, ils cessèrent, comme un robinet que l’on ferme. Il n’y eut aucune préméditation, aucune attente et lorsque la fin arriva, il n’y eut rien que je puisse faire pour continuer. Ils étaient là, tout simplement. Depuis lors le Seigneur m’en a donné davantage, lorsque je suis silencieux, à Sa façon, et quand Il le veut. Les principes de la vie ont de nombreuses manifestations, chacune d’entre elles pouvant être exprimée comme un proverbe. Un proverbe peut apparaître simple en surface, exprimant une évidence, au point même de donner l’impression que c’est un simplet qui parle. Cependant, à mesure qu’une personne contemple les mots et recherche une signification plus profonde, il ou elle sera récompensé (e) d’un conseil et d’un discernement qui sert bien dans de nombreuses applications de la vie, si Dieu choisit de les lui impartir. Victor Hafichuk...
Who are you to say who is false preacher. Jesus is the only way to the father. I'm a preacher kid.
From: Jared To: The Path of Truth Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2016 3:37 PM Subject: Questions Hey y'all, I stumbled upon yalls page by searching for a certain minister. After reading what you think of him and his ministry, and browsing through your website a bit, I have to say I'm confused. Let me ask y'all some questions in hopes to get a response: 1st- What is your stance on spiritual gifting? 2nd-Would you call yourself religious scholars? If so why? 3rd- What is the cross and why do you hit the Gospel of the Cross so much instead the Gospel of Jesus? 4th- Why do you choose intellect and religion over relationship? 5th- Why do you preach against the Trinity of Father, Son and Holy Spirit the God head 3 in 1? 6th- Where do you get your doctrine from? 7th-Why do you twist words of others and use scripture out of context to prove a point? 8th- Why respond to things in hate (meaning sarcasm and mockery) and judgement? Thanks Guys and I hope to hear from y'all soon. May God Smile upon you today. Bless you. Jared From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Jared Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2016 7:13 AM Subject: Re: Questions Jared, you not only stumbled upon our page, but are stumbling over it, just as prophesied of you: “Therefore to you who believe is the honor. But to those who are disobedient, He is the Stone which the builders rejected; this One came to be the Head of the corner, and a Stone-of-stumbling and a Rock-of-offen...