To: The Path of Truth
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2016 1:14 AM
Subject: Article over John Ramirez
It’s people like y’all that make others not want to be Christian! I pity that every excuse y’all make for not liking something because it’s different so y’all use bible references! Please how about you use the reference of not judging others and how they preach the bible! He’s probably changing so many lives for the better and what are y’all doing bashing him for doing it and saving none! Just because he’s self promoting himself!! Please I go to a Christian college and we have guest speakers always trying to sell us their books, t-shirts, and asking for money for something that’s just the way it is! GET OVER IT!
From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2016 6:59 AM
Subject: Re: Article over John Ramirez
“Please I go to a Christian college and we have guest speakers always trying to sell us their books, t-shirts, and asking for money for something that’s just the way it is! GET OVER IT!”
Get over it? It has gotten over you, Andrea, the ways of the Whore, Mystery, Babylon the Great. Here’s what’s happening to her now:
(2) And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great has fallen, has fallen! And it has become the dwelling-place of demons, and a prison of every unclean spirit, and a cage of every unclean bird which has been hated,
(3) because of the wine of the anger of her fornication which all the nations have drunk. And the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her. And the merchants of the earth became rich from the power of her luxury.
(4) And I heard another voice from Heaven, saying, Come out of her, My people, that you may not be partakers of her sins, and that you may not receive of her plagues.
(5) For her sins joined together, even up to Heaven, and God has remembered her unjust deeds.
(6) Reward her as she has rewarded you, and double to her double, according to her works. In the cup which she mixed, mix double to her.
(7) As much as she has glorified herself and has lived in luxury, so much torment and sorrow give her. For she says in her heart, I sit as a queen, and I am not a widow; and I do not see mourning at all.
(8) Therefore her plagues will come in one day, death and mourning and famine. And she will be consumed with fire, for the Lord God who judges her is strong.
Praise God! Thank You, Lord Jesus, for Your judgment that is here.
Paul Cohen & Victor Hafichuk