To: The Path of Truth
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2016 1:14 AM
Subject: Article over John Ramirez
It’s people like y’all that make others not want to be Christian! I pity that every excuse y’all make for not liking something because it’s different so y’all use bible references! Please how about you use the reference of not judging others and how they preach the bible! He’s probably changing so many lives for the better and what are y’all doing bashing him for doing it and saving none! Just because he’s self promoting himself!! Please I go to a Christian college and we have guest speakers always trying to sell us their books, t-shirts, and asking for money for something that’s just the way it is! GET OVER IT!
From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2016 6:59 AM
Subject: Re: Article over John Ramirez
“Please I go to a Christian college and we have guest speakers always trying to sell us their books, t-shirts, and asking for money for something that’s just the way it is! GET OVER IT!”
Get over it? It has gotten over you, Andrea, the ways of the Whore, Mystery, Babylon the Great. Here’s what’s happening to her now:
(2) And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great has fallen, has fallen! And it has become the dwelling-place of demons, and a prison of every unclean spirit, and a cage of every unclean bird which has been hated,
(3) because of the wine of the anger of her fornication which all the nations have drunk. And the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her. And the merchants of the earth became rich from the power of her luxury.
(4) And I heard another voice from Heaven, saying, Come out of her, My people, that you may not be partakers of her sins, and that you may not receive of her plagues.
(5) For her sins joined together, even up to Heaven, and God has remembered her unjust deeds.
(6) Reward her as she has rewarded you, and double to her double, according to her works. In the cup which she mixed, mix double to her.
(7) As much as she has glorified herself and has lived in luxury, so much torment and sorrow give her. For she says in her heart, I sit as a queen, and I am not a widow; and I do not see mourning at all.
(8) Therefore her plagues will come in one day, death and mourning and famine. And she will be consumed with fire, for the Lord God who judges her is strong.
Praise God! Thank You, Lord Jesus, for Your judgment that is here.
Paul Cohen & Victor Hafichuk
Max is refuted, all men are not from God
From: Claudio To: The Path of Truth Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2016 8:48 PM Subject: Judging a brother... Dear brothers Paul and Victor, Judging a brother like you do, as in the case of Austin Sparks, calling the brother of false prophet and even antichrist is something very serious. I say that because when you read about his life and the testimony he gave to the Lord during his lifetime, it is something that fully confirms his ministry. His ministry was based on the Word of God and are often deep studies focusing in Christ and in Christ alone. You should have fear of the Lord, because it may be that the accusations that you usually speak and write about him, God may bring on you judgment in the Court of Christ. Beware of concerning this type of judgments, especially because the adjectives and nouns that you use about this servant of God are too heavy. In Christ, Claudio From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Claudio Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2016 7:38 AM Subject: Re: Judging a brother... “We are of God. He who knows God hears us. The one who is not of God does not hear us. From this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error” (1 John 4:6 MKJV). Hi Claudio, Give us Godly substance and not your mere human judgment. If you had sent us our writing on Austin-Sparks and asked us what we thought, we would have said it’s Scripturally accurate in spirit and letter, presenting godly understanding and truth throughout. It doesn’t ma...
From: Mary Sent: October 13, 2015 2:56 PM To: Victor Hafichuk Subject: What an awesome testimony Victory, I find myself reading your testimony like I am ready my own written book. I am in Charis Bible College 4th year. The Lord started showing me scriptures that didn’t convey the same message as I was being taught. Our Spirit is perfect but our souls and body aren’t and won’t be until we receive our glorified bodies. I just couldn’t wrap mind head around that. or We shouldn’t sin but if we do, thank God for Jesus. He justified all sin. I was actually spiritually throwing up. That ate at me. Andrew teaches the true word of God but always but a twist on it. He just taught about Pride and then said that Jesus died for all our sins. He has this body, soul and spirit book that is only his opinion but in order for it to work I have to either ignore scripture or twist it to fit. The Lord showed me that he died breaking the dominion of sin, The cross keeps us from sin not in it. Anyway, Jesus woke me up telling me that his when people say they believe they don’t. I woke up in tears. I love him so much. I can’t believe all the scripture that tell us what we will must do to obtain what the Lord so purposely died for us to have is not being taught. By listening to Jimmy S. That’s when I discovered true salvation without works message. I know he is on your list but the truth is if it’s true still works. Do you have any teaching on the Spirit....