To: The Path of Truth
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2017 10:52 PM
Subject: False Teachers???
I came upon your site. It is wonderful that you devote time and energy for our Lord and Savior. However, I am quite perplexed as to where you find your authority in stating the names of “false teachers”. Who are you to make that determination? I would be VERY careful in doing so.
Wondering also, how and where you get the idea that we are not to participate in the Lord’s Supper. I do a lot of studying of the Bible and NEVER heard this in my life, and I’m 58 years old. Please let me know where you get this idea. Thank you!
From: Victor Hafichuk
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2017 7:29 AM
Subject: Re: False Teachers???
“Then Jesus said to them again, Peace to you. As My Father has sent Me, even so I send you” (John 20:21 MKJV).
Diane, what good does your “Lord’s Supper” do you when you are without discernment and reject righteous judgment through those whom Christ sends? Your ceremonies are pagan superstition, not the faith of Christ.
John 6:51-58 MKJV
(51) I am the Living Bread which came down from Heaven. If anyone eats of this Bread, he shall live forever. And truly the bread that I will give is My flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
(52) Then the Jews argued with one another, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?
(53) Then Jesus says to them, Truly, truly, I say to you, Unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man, and drink His blood, you do not have life in yourselves.
(54) Whoever partakes of My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.
(55) For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed.
(56) He who partakes of My flesh and drinks My blood dwells in Me, and I in him.
(57) As the living Father has sent Me, and I live through the Father, so he who partakes of Me, even he shall live by Me.
(58) This is the Bread which came down from Heaven, not as your fathers ate the manna, and died; he who partakes of this Bread shall live forever.
If you believe Jesus Christ was speaking of a ceremony or ritual, you have yet to meet Him or learn anything substantial about Him, despite your years.
Jesus was speaking of connection through faith, matched with obedience. He was talking reality, not religion; realism and not pretense; life and not death with its form; substance and not mere symbolism.
And well you ought to be careful about judging others, seeing you still have the beam in your eye and aren’t appointed to make judgments.
If you had the faith of Christ, you would be able to see and would rejoice in the Truth rather than reject it. You wouldn’t be perplexed about Jesus and His servants identifying false teachers. Being a follower of false teachers, their judgment falls on you as well.
Jude 1:14-19 EMTV
(14) Now Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men, saying, “Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of His saints,
(15) to execute judgment against all, and to convict all the ungodly among them about all their ungodly deeds which they have committed impiously, and about all the harsh words which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.”
(16) These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaks puffed up words, flattering people to gain advantage.
(17) But you, beloved, remember the words which were spoken beforehand by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ,
(18) how they told you that in the last time there would be mockers, walking according to their own ungodly lusts.
(19) These are those who cause divisions, worldly, not having the Spirit.
Diane, you are yet dead in your sins, blind to the enemy’s devices and to the Lord’s glory. We’re here to change that for His sake – and yours.
From: Harald To: The Path of Truth Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2016 3:56 PM Subject: Joseph Prince You are wrong about Joseph Prince. You should focus on preachers that preach condemnation. Is JP perfect? No, but I have witnessed in my spirit his genuine love for Jesus. Money is not the evil, it is the love of money. Wealth can be from God and be used by the church to further the gospel and honor Him. Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, David, Solomon were wealthy and loved God. What about Job? God loves his children and wants to bless them. Besides this any blessing and provision is held with open hands because it is all the Lord's. I have much joy in my heart with a genuine increase in Love from my Savior Jesus Christ. I have heard many sermons of Joseph's and I truly believe that he is filled and led by the spirit of God! Paul had much opposition and from who? The religious and self righteous who cannot accept the love of God. They believe their works will restore their relationship with God. Only the free gift of righteousness by faith as with Abraham will restore our right relationship with our beautiful Savior. To Him be the honor and glory forever, Amen!! We love because He first loved us. I will pray that your hatred turn to love. Lord Bless you both! From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Harald Sent: Monday, May 02, 2016 7:18 AM Subject: Re: Joseph Prince Harald, you have much Opinion, but no Truth. Here’s the spirit operating ...
From: Elpidio To: Victor Hafichuk Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2016 7:00 AM Subject: Browsed through your writing on Paul Washer Hello sir, I am researching on Paul Washer, when I came across your website. I am retired and have Parkinsons , so I like to go straight to the truth. Granted Paul Washer is false, who then would you consider to be true ? Or who do you think is carrying the true message in today's age ? ped From: Victor Hafichuk To: Elpidio Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2016 10:39 AM Subject: Browsed through your writing on Paul Washer We are. \/ From: Elpidio To: Victor Hafichuk Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2016 3:39 PM Subject: Re: Browsed through your writing on Paul Washer Besides yourself, who else do you think preaches truth ?. I am talking about those on television,radio, media. From: Victor Hafichuk To: Elpidio Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2016 3:52 PM Subject: Re: Browsed through your writing on Paul Washer It doesn’t matter a whit what we think, ped. There’s only one way to know who truly represents the Lord Jesus Christ and that is to “get it from the horse’s mouth.” That was our only alternative. Only Him can you trust. You don’t trust us, which you shouldn’t, so why ask us? “Let it not be! But let God be true, and every man a liar; as it is written, ‘That You might be justified in Your sayings, and will overcome when You are judged’” (Romans 3:4 MKJV). \/ From: Elpidio To: Victor Hafichuk Sent: Monday, Oct...
A reader is encouraged to walk in faith with what the Lord has given her.