To: The Path of Truth
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2017 10:52 PM
Subject: False Teachers???
I came upon your site. It is wonderful that you devote time and energy for our Lord and Savior. However, I am quite perplexed as to where you find your authority in stating the names of “false teachers”. Who are you to make that determination? I would be VERY careful in doing so.
Wondering also, how and where you get the idea that we are not to participate in the Lord’s Supper. I do a lot of studying of the Bible and NEVER heard this in my life, and I’m 58 years old. Please let me know where you get this idea. Thank you!
From: Victor Hafichuk
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2017 7:29 AM
Subject: Re: False Teachers???
“Then Jesus said to them again, Peace to you. As My Father has sent Me, even so I send you” (John 20:21 MKJV).
Diane, what good does your “Lord’s Supper” do you when you are without discernment and reject righteous judgment through those whom Christ sends? Your ceremonies are pagan superstition, not the faith of Christ.
John 6:51-58 MKJV
(51) I am the Living Bread which came down from Heaven. If anyone eats of this Bread, he shall live forever. And truly the bread that I will give is My flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
(52) Then the Jews argued with one another, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?
(53) Then Jesus says to them, Truly, truly, I say to you, Unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man, and drink His blood, you do not have life in yourselves.
(54) Whoever partakes of My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.
(55) For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed.
(56) He who partakes of My flesh and drinks My blood dwells in Me, and I in him.
(57) As the living Father has sent Me, and I live through the Father, so he who partakes of Me, even he shall live by Me.
(58) This is the Bread which came down from Heaven, not as your fathers ate the manna, and died; he who partakes of this Bread shall live forever.
If you believe Jesus Christ was speaking of a ceremony or ritual, you have yet to meet Him or learn anything substantial about Him, despite your years.
Jesus was speaking of connection through faith, matched with obedience. He was talking reality, not religion; realism and not pretense; life and not death with its form; substance and not mere symbolism.
And well you ought to be careful about judging others, seeing you still have the beam in your eye and aren’t appointed to make judgments.
If you had the faith of Christ, you would be able to see and would rejoice in the Truth rather than reject it. You wouldn’t be perplexed about Jesus and His servants identifying false teachers. Being a follower of false teachers, their judgment falls on you as well.
Jude 1:14-19 EMTV
(14) Now Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men, saying, “Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of His saints,
(15) to execute judgment against all, and to convict all the ungodly among them about all their ungodly deeds which they have committed impiously, and about all the harsh words which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.”
(16) These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaks puffed up words, flattering people to gain advantage.
(17) But you, beloved, remember the words which were spoken beforehand by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ,
(18) how they told you that in the last time there would be mockers, walking according to their own ungodly lusts.
(19) These are those who cause divisions, worldly, not having the Spirit.
Diane, you are yet dead in your sins, blind to the enemy’s devices and to the Lord’s glory. We’re here to change that for His sake – and yours.
From: Todd To: The Path of Truth Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2016 8:09 AM Subject: False Teachers To whom it may concern, This has to be a joke right? I was shocked to see many of the names on your list that you have declared false teachers. In addition to this, there is no explanation or citations to support your claim. For instance, what makes Clayton Jennings or Francis Chan a false teacher? This must have taken an immense amount of time to put together and it begs the question, “what is the purpose?” I understand and agree that false teachers are to be exposed, but Matthew 25:31-46 makes it quite evident that this is far from what God is expecting from us. Todd Student Pastor From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Todd Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 7:20 AM Subject: Re: False Teachers “Having eyes, do you not see? And having ears, do you not hear?” (Mark 8:18 EMTV) “This has to be a joke right? I was shocked to see many of the names on your list that you have declared false teachers. In addition to this, there is no explanation or citations to support your claim. For instance, what makes Clayton Jennings or Francis Chan a false teacher?” The explanations and citations are right in front of you, Todd, so you should consider why you can’t see or hear. Your only hope is in becoming honest, because insisting you can see, here’s what the Lord says to you: “If you were blind, you would have no sin. But now you say, We see. Therefore you...
From: Dawn To: The Path of Truth Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2016 5:46 AM Hi, Im interested in your meetings on Saturdays. I would be Pacific Time. How can I join in and when? Thank You Dawn From: Victor Hafichuk To: Dawn Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2016 7:19 AM Subject: Re: Saturday Meetings Hi Dawn, Register for the Forum on our site – you can click on it from any page, and we’ll send you to the instruction page there for how to join the Sabbath chat (which starts at 11:00 am your time and goes for several hours). Tell us more about yourself, please! Victor From: Dawn To: Paul Cohen Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2016 3:21 PM Subject: RE: Saturday Meetings Hi, Im not sure what type of info youd like about me. I grew up in West Michigan and was lead ( I believe by the Lord) in 2008 to Los Angeles. Its hard to explain my process in one email as it took years to come through and it continues. I have struggled to find a fellowship of likeminded belivers as most believe in Hell ( eternal torment for those who " dont believe in Jesus" or said the sinners prayer) if they also believe in some of the things I do. Dealbreaker for truth leadings for me! I see that your site has begun to not only set me free free from much of the calamity of confusion I have suffered by being led by false profetic churches ( HRock- Pasadena, IHOP -Pasadena and many of those within those and those similar). I finally "threw Christianity away" realizing it was ...
With faith comes fruitful work and increasing knowledge of the Lord.