To: The Path of Truth
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2017 10:52 PM
Subject: False Teachers???
I came upon your site. It is wonderful that you devote time and energy for our Lord and Savior. However, I am quite perplexed as to where you find your authority in stating the names of “false teachers”. Who are you to make that determination? I would be VERY careful in doing so.
Wondering also, how and where you get the idea that we are not to participate in the Lord’s Supper. I do a lot of studying of the Bible and NEVER heard this in my life, and I’m 58 years old. Please let me know where you get this idea. Thank you!
From: Victor Hafichuk
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2017 7:29 AM
Subject: Re: False Teachers???
“Then Jesus said to them again, Peace to you. As My Father has sent Me, even so I send you” (John 20:21 MKJV).
Diane, what good does your “Lord’s Supper” do you when you are without discernment and reject righteous judgment through those whom Christ sends? Your ceremonies are pagan superstition, not the faith of Christ.
John 6:51-58 MKJV
(51) I am the Living Bread which came down from Heaven. If anyone eats of this Bread, he shall live forever. And truly the bread that I will give is My flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
(52) Then the Jews argued with one another, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?
(53) Then Jesus says to them, Truly, truly, I say to you, Unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man, and drink His blood, you do not have life in yourselves.
(54) Whoever partakes of My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.
(55) For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed.
(56) He who partakes of My flesh and drinks My blood dwells in Me, and I in him.
(57) As the living Father has sent Me, and I live through the Father, so he who partakes of Me, even he shall live by Me.
(58) This is the Bread which came down from Heaven, not as your fathers ate the manna, and died; he who partakes of this Bread shall live forever.
If you believe Jesus Christ was speaking of a ceremony or ritual, you have yet to meet Him or learn anything substantial about Him, despite your years.
Jesus was speaking of connection through faith, matched with obedience. He was talking reality, not religion; realism and not pretense; life and not death with its form; substance and not mere symbolism.
And well you ought to be careful about judging others, seeing you still have the beam in your eye and aren’t appointed to make judgments.
If you had the faith of Christ, you would be able to see and would rejoice in the Truth rather than reject it. You wouldn’t be perplexed about Jesus and His servants identifying false teachers. Being a follower of false teachers, their judgment falls on you as well.
Jude 1:14-19 EMTV
(14) Now Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men, saying, “Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of His saints,
(15) to execute judgment against all, and to convict all the ungodly among them about all their ungodly deeds which they have committed impiously, and about all the harsh words which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.”
(16) These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaks puffed up words, flattering people to gain advantage.
(17) But you, beloved, remember the words which were spoken beforehand by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ,
(18) how they told you that in the last time there would be mockers, walking according to their own ungodly lusts.
(19) These are those who cause divisions, worldly, not having the Spirit.
Diane, you are yet dead in your sins, blind to the enemy’s devices and to the Lord’s glory. We’re here to change that for His sake – and yours.
You can't make or will yourself into being good soil. God must do that. And while we're held responsible for not heeding the call of God to repentance and keeping His commandments, there is no such thing as "too late," as in you'll end up frying in a never-ending fire - "eternal torment." That's one of many lies of Catholicism.
From: Karen To: Victor Hafichuk Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2016 9:56 PM Subject: thank you for your "Path of Truth" Hello, I have known for many years that the Mark of the Beast wasn’t what was being currently taught. I knew it wasn’t our credit card or a computer chip, or a tattoo. I have known this from almost the time I was saved at age 28 until now age 72. However I have been completely unable to figure it out. I have bought books on the subject. Many books. They all ended up saying just about the same thing — in one form or another. I had almost given up the idea that I would ever learn what the mark means. Once more, thanks to Mr. Google, I came upon your web-site. I read what the Seal of God is and now I know what the Mark of the Beast is. The reason I looked once again is because I just had a phone call from a lady who told me that she didn’t want anything to do with the modern technology, (especially the Smart Phone) because she thinks it will lead to the Mark of the Beast. I said to her, “But we have the Seal of God!” I honestly had no idea what that even meant!! I couldn’t go on to tell her what the Seal of God is, let alone the MOTB. So truthfully, I just agreed with her to rush her off the phone because I am so tired of all this talk and fear of that dreadful MOTB. So then I Googled this; “Is the Mark of the Beast a Spiritual Mark?” I found your web-site. Now I have a new dilemma. Do I send your web-site to her? Does someone who probably...
How does one know what is true? By knowing the Truth Himself and forfeiting your old life to live anew.