To: The Path of Truth
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2017 10:52 PM
Subject: False Teachers???
I came upon your site. It is wonderful that you devote time and energy for our Lord and Savior. However, I am quite perplexed as to where you find your authority in stating the names of “false teachers”. Who are you to make that determination? I would be VERY careful in doing so.
Wondering also, how and where you get the idea that we are not to participate in the Lord’s Supper. I do a lot of studying of the Bible and NEVER heard this in my life, and I’m 58 years old. Please let me know where you get this idea. Thank you!
From: Victor Hafichuk
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2017 7:29 AM
Subject: Re: False Teachers???
“Then Jesus said to them again, Peace to you. As My Father has sent Me, even so I send you” (John 20:21 MKJV).
Diane, what good does your “Lord’s Supper” do you when you are without discernment and reject righteous judgment through those whom Christ sends? Your ceremonies are pagan superstition, not the faith of Christ.
John 6:51-58 MKJV
(51) I am the Living Bread which came down from Heaven. If anyone eats of this Bread, he shall live forever. And truly the bread that I will give is My flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
(52) Then the Jews argued with one another, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?
(53) Then Jesus says to them, Truly, truly, I say to you, Unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man, and drink His blood, you do not have life in yourselves.
(54) Whoever partakes of My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.
(55) For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed.
(56) He who partakes of My flesh and drinks My blood dwells in Me, and I in him.
(57) As the living Father has sent Me, and I live through the Father, so he who partakes of Me, even he shall live by Me.
(58) This is the Bread which came down from Heaven, not as your fathers ate the manna, and died; he who partakes of this Bread shall live forever.
If you believe Jesus Christ was speaking of a ceremony or ritual, you have yet to meet Him or learn anything substantial about Him, despite your years.
Jesus was speaking of connection through faith, matched with obedience. He was talking reality, not religion; realism and not pretense; life and not death with its form; substance and not mere symbolism.
And well you ought to be careful about judging others, seeing you still have the beam in your eye and aren’t appointed to make judgments.
If you had the faith of Christ, you would be able to see and would rejoice in the Truth rather than reject it. You wouldn’t be perplexed about Jesus and His servants identifying false teachers. Being a follower of false teachers, their judgment falls on you as well.
Jude 1:14-19 EMTV
(14) Now Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men, saying, “Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of His saints,
(15) to execute judgment against all, and to convict all the ungodly among them about all their ungodly deeds which they have committed impiously, and about all the harsh words which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.”
(16) These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaks puffed up words, flattering people to gain advantage.
(17) But you, beloved, remember the words which were spoken beforehand by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ,
(18) how they told you that in the last time there would be mockers, walking according to their own ungodly lusts.
(19) These are those who cause divisions, worldly, not having the Spirit.
Diane, you are yet dead in your sins, blind to the enemy’s devices and to the Lord’s glory. We’re here to change that for His sake – and yours.
One of life’s great pleasures for lovers of truth is being able to heartfully agree with your enemies.
From: Tyrone To: The Path of Truth Sent: Saturday, February 13, 2016 10:50 PM Subject: Hell Since you guys don't believe hell is eternal torment, then where do you think sinners will go, and what will happen to them? Like all the hall of false prophets you have on your website, where in the bible it states they receive much greater condemnation. What do you guys think happens them? From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Tyrone Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2016 7:11 AM Subject: Re: Hell Sinners are in hell, Tyrone. Hell is a spiritual place of darkness, where people are cut off from the Lord – the Light of All Men. But the state of hell isn’t an end unto itself, as taught by counterfeit Christianity and believed by you. Read The State and Fate of Hell and The Great Promise of the Lake of Fire and the Second Death. The Lord said to the false teachers of His day: “Serpents! Offspring of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell?” (Matthew 23:33 MKJV) The scribes and Pharisees were in hell - otherwise, they could have escaped its condemnation – do you see? So what happens to those who receive greater condemnation? They’ll have to face the greater consequences of their culpability, just as a criminal with a more severe offense serves a greater sentence. Here’s an example the Lord gave: “Woe to you, Chorazin! Woe to you, Bethsaida! For if the powerful acts which were done in you had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repen...
From: Ross To: The Path of Truth Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2016 12:49 PM Subject: Jennings? Could you clear up some confusion for me? I have a Masters degree in Christian apologetics and although my focus is battling secularism and atheism, I do have previous experience 20-30 years ago relating to dealing with non Christian cults and false teachers. I read you information and complaining about Clayton Jennings and I didn't see a case that you made of him being a "false teacher". Can you demonstrate from Jennings own words what false doctrines he teaches. Unless you can do that, as far as I can tell, is you just personally don't like him, or maybe his theology on non-essential theology is different from yours. Can you clear this up for me? Sincerely in Christ, Thank you, Ross From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Ross Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2016 7:10 AM Subject: Re: Jennings? Ross, you write: “I read you information and complaining about Clayton Jennings and I didn't see a case that you made of him being a ‘false teacher’.” The reason you can’t see the case clearly made against Clayton Jennings as a supposed man of God is because, “I have a Masters degree in Christian apologetics.” Read The True Marks of a Cult and Diabolical Doctrines. Click here for more exposure of Clayton Jennings and his groupies. You need Repentance. Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk www.ThePathofTruth.com From: Ross To: Paul Cohen Sent: Satur...