To: The Path of Truth
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2017 10:52 PM
Subject: False Teachers???
I came upon your site. It is wonderful that you devote time and energy for our Lord and Savior. However, I am quite perplexed as to where you find your authority in stating the names of “false teachers”. Who are you to make that determination? I would be VERY careful in doing so.
Wondering also, how and where you get the idea that we are not to participate in the Lord’s Supper. I do a lot of studying of the Bible and NEVER heard this in my life, and I’m 58 years old. Please let me know where you get this idea. Thank you!
From: Victor Hafichuk
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2017 7:29 AM
Subject: Re: False Teachers???
“Then Jesus said to them again, Peace to you. As My Father has sent Me, even so I send you” (John 20:21 MKJV).
Diane, what good does your “Lord’s Supper” do you when you are without discernment and reject righteous judgment through those whom Christ sends? Your ceremonies are pagan superstition, not the faith of Christ.
John 6:51-58 MKJV
(51) I am the Living Bread which came down from Heaven. If anyone eats of this Bread, he shall live forever. And truly the bread that I will give is My flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
(52) Then the Jews argued with one another, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?
(53) Then Jesus says to them, Truly, truly, I say to you, Unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man, and drink His blood, you do not have life in yourselves.
(54) Whoever partakes of My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.
(55) For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed.
(56) He who partakes of My flesh and drinks My blood dwells in Me, and I in him.
(57) As the living Father has sent Me, and I live through the Father, so he who partakes of Me, even he shall live by Me.
(58) This is the Bread which came down from Heaven, not as your fathers ate the manna, and died; he who partakes of this Bread shall live forever.
If you believe Jesus Christ was speaking of a ceremony or ritual, you have yet to meet Him or learn anything substantial about Him, despite your years.
Jesus was speaking of connection through faith, matched with obedience. He was talking reality, not religion; realism and not pretense; life and not death with its form; substance and not mere symbolism.
And well you ought to be careful about judging others, seeing you still have the beam in your eye and aren’t appointed to make judgments.
If you had the faith of Christ, you would be able to see and would rejoice in the Truth rather than reject it. You wouldn’t be perplexed about Jesus and His servants identifying false teachers. Being a follower of false teachers, their judgment falls on you as well.
Jude 1:14-19 EMTV
(14) Now Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men, saying, “Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of His saints,
(15) to execute judgment against all, and to convict all the ungodly among them about all their ungodly deeds which they have committed impiously, and about all the harsh words which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.”
(16) These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaks puffed up words, flattering people to gain advantage.
(17) But you, beloved, remember the words which were spoken beforehand by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ,
(18) how they told you that in the last time there would be mockers, walking according to their own ungodly lusts.
(19) These are those who cause divisions, worldly, not having the Spirit.
Diane, you are yet dead in your sins, blind to the enemy’s devices and to the Lord’s glory. We’re here to change that for His sake – and yours.
From: Juli To: The Path of Truth Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2016 7:13 AM Subject: Thank you. Thank you so much for your site. I worked for a pastor for years here in Missouri and she taught me many of these things regarding the Truth. When she was diagnosed with cancer at the age of 82, we had so many pastors visit and tell her: well read these books and proclaim this or that. At that time, I remembered Job. The first sentence in the book of Job tells us he was a good man- not that he lacked faith. There is so much out there right now that is false, and many are being deceived. Hosea 4:6 tells us, "My people perish for lack of knowledge." How are we to "love His appearing.." As in 2 Timothy 4:8, when we don't know Him? It seems we are in a time where many do not even attempt to find out if things line up with the Word. I really thought your words about Andrew Wommack were spot on. I couldn't stop reading as these are all things, as a church, we had discussed- and had people tell us we were "overly critical." Well, I just wanted to say thank you for continuing in Truth. We need it in these times. Thanks Again, Pastor Juli From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Juli Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2016 7:23 AM Subject: Re: Thank you. Hi Juli, Thanks for the feedback. This is the Lord’s site – all His doing. Perhaps you spoke too soon thanking us for the site and for continuing in the Truth. What do you make of this Diabolical Doctrine? ...
From: David To: The Path of Truth Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 6:52 AM Subject: Conversations With God CWG is graduate school spirituality while the so called major religions ( I'm an ex Christian) are grade school spirituality- guided by fables and not reason. Humans get into trouble trying to do what other men say God wants. Reasonable people have to decide for themselves what is in their best interests. From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: David Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2016 6:56 AM Subject: Re: Conversations With God David, you’re pretty confused for not being hooked up to a major religion. But whether in a religion or not, every person deciding for themselves what is best has been an unmitigated disaster, both personally and for the world. The evidence is in - there’s no question about it to any reasonable mind. The death and resurrection of Jesus Christ is the central fact of your existence. To live in denial of this is to live in unreality. In the unreality of your mind coupled with “free will,” an illusion you think to possess, you’ve been given to make certain decisions based on what you think is in your best interests in order to find out how wrong you are and that despite your wrongness, God (the Lord Jesus Christ) rules in every detail of your life doing what is right and good. The time will come when you want to know what Jesus Christ has to say and you’ll be very thankful for the gift of believing and obeying Him. Paul and Victor
From: Kanyanta To: The Path of Truth Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2016 4:05 PM Subject: RHEMA (Spoken Word) Hello sir, I have been attending a church called Miracle Life Family Church in Luasaka Zambia in central Africa. It is pasrored by a couple who went to Oral Roberts and adhere to many of Kenneth Haggin's teachings. I recently detached myself from the church after doing research and seeing so many concerning things. They now host the global leadership summit where on one episode from last year a preacher told the audience to 'try Jesus'. Most of the time when I share my concerns with people they always say just focus on your relationship with God. They heavily teach and endorse Rick Warren's purpose driven life teachings and we have cell groups. I got tired of singing the same old worship songs and the monotony. I wonder if I just backslid or God was leading me out. Most of the doctrine is sound but there's so much activity and the church is focused on growth so much. O feel that they believe in the power pf community rather than the power of God. I've been running in circles and it hasn't been easy choosing a church. If you're saying God wants me to try to keep the commandments then which church should I go to? SDA. The poor in my nation are heavily undiscipled if that matters and I feel it's because my country has declared itself a Christian nation so there's a high level of apathy. Is it my job to save the world. I'm tired a...