Ungodly Confidence From the Man of Sin

From: Theresa
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2016 10:34 PM
Subject: Todd White?

“There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:”

Romans 8:1-3 KJV

Ok so seen ur argument on Todd White. I get curious if he is false prophet but I am curious what Bible u r reading from too. What is MKJV?

And why such harsh judgement of a set free man. He is not promoting God in a bold way. God shows up in miraculous ways when you r bold and you step out of your comfort zone. I seen it for myself. Holy Spirit can lead you into incredible situations.

God does love us all. We r all sinners but we can be saved by grace.

None of us are perfect til Heaven. I believe Todd White is definitely being used of God. Very rare to have bold people like him. Peter was greatly used of God and he denied Christ at one time. God can use any of us, Christian or not for his glory.

You sound like you r not set free yourself. I will be praying for you too. My mom passed away this year. I surrendered myself 3 yrs ago and my dad passed away in 2011.

I try to follow Gods commandments but most of all I wanna love others and treat others how JESUS did when he walked this earth. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE WITH GOD.

With love and sincerity.

To: Theresa
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2016 7:09 AM
Subject: Re: Todd White?

Yes, Theresa, anything is possible with God. But you’re mistaking the boldness of the flesh and will of man with the boldness of the faith of Christ and will of God. Peter’s boldness was the latter, whereas Todd White walks in the flesh and does his works by Satan, who comes as an angel of light.

You don’t see this now, but you will someday, when you’ve had enough of your ways and God opens your eyes, like the prodigal son who squandered his father’s riches on his own lusts.

Heaven has come to earth, and Christ’s perfection is in those who follow Him, according to His commandment:

“Therefore be perfect, even as your Father in Heaven is perfect” (Matthew 5:48 MKJV).

From: Theresa
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2016 10:18 PM
Subject: Re: Todd White?

This earth is not Heaven. JESUS will be back. I feel the same way Todd does. I feel set free. He was a drug addict and athieist for many yrs. He is not ashamed. I use to party hard too and even deny JESUS. I am a very deep follower of Christ now and not ashamed to tell people my flaws.

The Holy Spirit flows through me. I have joy, peace, love, and comfort in my heart. I surrendered to God and Holy Spirit. I am a new creature in Christ. I use to be shy, scared, Unconfident. I now have Godfidence.

I have seen God do things in my life and others never knew possible.

I am watching a paralyzed lady getting movement back in her legs. I watched a man this week get restored and confident in the Lord again. This is not Heaven. People are still struggling cause they are lost.

Not sure what religion you are but all you need is to be in your Bible and walk as Christ did. It’s so easy but there is persecution with it. I love my walk with Christ. I think Todd White means well. We all can grow.

Get in your Holy Bible Daily and let God speak you and if your not surrendered do it and let the Holy Spirit lead you. God has different plans for each of us. Be a blessing and encourage others. Pray for Todd if you truly think he is wrong instead of bashing. GOD IS LOVE. ✝️

Theresa

To: Theresa
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 7:35 AM
Subject: Re[3]: Todd White?

Theresa, I didn’t say the earth was Heaven, but that Heaven has come to earth. How can you say you have the Spirit of God when you can’t hear what the Spirit says?

“And no one has ascended up to Heaven except He who came down from Heaven, the Son of Man who is in Heaven” (John 3:13 MKJV).

“He has delivered us from the dominion of darkness and transferred us into the Kingdom of the Son of His love” (Colossians 1:13 EMTV).

You haven’t been transferred into the Kingdom of Heaven; you’re still of this wicked world. Your “Godfidence” is the man of sin, emboldened by religion, sitting on the throne of God and showing himself (yourself) that he is God. Your love is from the Prince of this world: False Love – Satan’s Last Stronghold

And the truth you’ve heard will not return to God void.

From: Theresa
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2016 8:01 PM
Subject: Re: Re[3]: Todd White?

Curious what religion are you all?

From: Theresa
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2016 8:03 PM
Subject: Re: Re[3]: Todd White?

Are you a born again, KJV Bible believing Christian?

Do you have a relationship with God? Do you love like God the best you can? Do you know JESUS?

Theresa

From: Theresa
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2016 8:30 PM
Subject: Re: Re[3]: Todd White?

That’s pretty bold of you. I love God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. I surrendered to God almost 3 yrs ago.

You don’t know what I seen God do for me. I have felt the HOLY SPIRIT flow through me. I have heard God speak to me. You are known by your fruits. HAs anybody came to know the Lord with your help?

I think you are a false prophet.

Do Not Trust Your Feelings
English - Spanish From: Tonya To: Paul Cohen Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2016 12:27 AM Subject: Hi can I get your advice?  Hi, my name Is Tonya, im 35 years old and I grew up not knowing God in a house of 6 kids and my dad was divorced and me and my 2 brothers were with him as he met a gf with 3 kids and they were together 13 years. They both stayed together very unhappy but for us kids. Towards the end they both at the same time, met other ppl online and split up and for the last 15 years are both very happy now. I feel this has played a role in my life as im in the same situation as well as my other brothers and sister that are in relationships. It's sad how that happens and I do not want this for my kids.  I met my husband at 19 years old, neither of us knew God. We ended up getting married 2 years later and I had our first son right before we got married. He joined the military for 4 years. We have 3 kids and have been together 16 years now married for 14.   We have had many problems over these years beginning after our first child was born.  They got worse and he did some things while being over seas and he then got into game addiction. He has always played games since the beginning but they got worse. He recently just spent over 2000 in 2 months on his game he plays non stop. It's very bad and has taken his life and has caused us to split up many times. I would say something and it lead to a fight then he would always pack and leave us till I begged him back. ...
A Person Falls With Those She Stands With
From: Celia To: The Path of Truth Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2016 12:02 PM Subject: False teachers I am on your web site and wonder how Heidi Baker stands please as I was shocked to see some videos of her praying out.   From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Celia Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2016 7:30 AM Subject: Re: False teachers Hi Celia, You ask where Heidi Baker, “Christian missionary,” stands. The answer is she stands in the same place as those with whom she associates, all of them presuming to be ministers of Christ yet proven false: Johnson, Bill: The Bottom of the Barrel: A Motley Crew of Demonic Mockers  Roth, Sid: It’s Super-Slimy White, Todd: Different Flavors of the Same Poison           The False Gospel of Todd White  King, Patricia: Selling Spiritual Sensationalism Also read The True Marks of a Cult and Diabolical Doctrines. Paul Cohen & Victor Hafichuk www.ThePathofTruth.com
Dan Mohler's Lovely Mark of the Beast
From: Katie To: The Path of Truth Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 11:22 AM Subject: Dan moehler I am not sure if this is an old site,but Dan Moehler ,being used by The Father has turned my life around. My marriage is healed and so is my heart,Jesus has used Dan as a vessel,and I am so grateful,noone will tell me different, the devil is a liar... I am living a life without fear and filled with love and I am so grateful to My Lord Jesus Christ who now  lives alive in me..I am living Christianity now not just talking about it.. May The Lord bless you in all things, I know Dan Moehler still loves you with all his heart...God bless ,and may peace be with you.... From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Katie Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 6:53 AM Subject: Re: Dan moehler “There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way to death” (Proverbs 16:25 ESV). We understand, Katie, about how things may have taken a turn for the better in your life, but as good as that may be, Dan Mohler isn’t building on the Only True Foundation Stone, the Lord Jesus Christ, and you aren’t either if you’re following Dan. He’s preaching another “Jesus,” one that performs impressive wonders but doesn’t bring you into the salvation of Christ.  2 Thessalonians 2:8-12 MKJV (8)  And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the breath of His mouth and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming, (9)  whose coming is according to the ...