Why Don’t I Feel Saved?

From: Barb
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2016 5:23 AM
Subject: Wow

You contradict yourself all throughout this commentary.  One point that makes no sense to me is how you say that God chooses you.  Well how do we know we are chosen? I have been “Christian light” since I was 8.  I have struggled to really feel saved.  I am willing to lay it all down, but have never felt the Holy Spirit. I may not be chosen, according to you.

Then you go on to say, keep striving.  Keep searching.  If I’m not chosen, then why strive?

When I tell you I have struggled, I have done everything I can to move closer to God.  I have cried out to him also.  And nothing…

Your take on Billy Graham is just plain awful. He may ask you to pray the prayer but he also makes you know that that isn’t the end of it.

Barb

To: Barb
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2016 7:23 AM
Subject: Re: Wow

You’re right that you’re not chosen, Barb. If you were chosen you’d know it, because you would know Him – the Lord Jesus Christ. Our assurance and confidence is in Him. You lack this confidence because you don’t know Him.

You’re wrong that we would tell you to keep striving or searching. Your striving isn’t of faith, and your searching isn’t for the Lord. This is your kind of striving and searching:

“For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge. For they, being ignorant of the righteousness of God, and seeking to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God” (Romans 10:2-3 EMTV).

“You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life. And they are the ones witnessing of Me, and you will not come to Me that you might have life” (John 5:39-40 MKJV).

You have met the Lord on our website and not only don’t you recognize Him, Barb, you despise Him. As long as you’re at enmity with God while presuming to be right with Him, nothing will change for you.

From: Barb
To: Paul and Victor
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2016 7:57 AM
Subject: Re: Wow

You are not men of God.  You are trying to play God.  No one who is a believer would ever make a judgement that I am not chosen.  You don’t know my heart and your comments are self righteous. No one following Christ would tell me to stop seeking.

You’re words are not kind towards me.  Another representation that you are not godly.

You are false prophets and should take your site down and call out to God for forgiveness.

I wish you well and hope you find the Lord Jesus Christ.

Barb

To: Barb
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 7:16 AM
Subject: Re[3]: Wow

Barb, it was you who told us God doesn’t hear your prayers.

“But we know that God does not hear sinners, but if anyone is God-fearing and does His will, He hears him” (John 9:31 MKJV).

So you can judge that we can’t determine whether or not you are a false sister, but you are quite free to judge us as false men of God. Go figure.

When you stop insisting on keeping your eyes shut, remove your fingers from your ears and admit the truth, then there will be hope. All by the grace of God, which you’ve never known.

From: Barb
To: Paul and Victor
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 8:02 AM
Subject: Re: Re[3]: Wow

You are the antichrist.  I thank God that people have already figured you out.

From: Barb
To: Paul and Victor
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 8:03 AM
Subject: Re: Re[3]: Wow

And don’t text me again. I don’t deal with the devil.

To: Barb
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2016 6:53 AM
Subject: Re[6]: Wow

“Therefore I say to you, All kinds of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven to men, but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven to men. And whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him. But whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this world or in the world to come” (Matthew 12:31-32 MKJV).

You’re right you don’t deal with the Devil, Barb, because he has you all tied up in knots.

“And He called them and said to them in parables, How can Satan cast out Satan?” (Mark 3:23 MKJV)

From: Barb
To: Paul and Victor
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2016 8:18 AM
Subject: Re: Re[6]: Wow

This is harassment at this point.  Where are the Internet police when you need them!

To: Barb
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2016 6:54 AM
Subject: Re[8]: Wow

Yes, you’d call on the internet police because clearly God isn’t with you and you seek protection against Him, the Truth. Did He or His disciples ever call for the temporal authorities to rescue them from evil, much less from good?

From: Barb
To: Paul and Victor
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2016 1:58 PM
Subject: Re: Re[8]: Wow

Hahahahaha!  You continue to prove my point!!

To: Barb
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2016 7:09 AM
Subject: Re[10]: Wow

“A wise one fears and departs from evil, but the fool rages and is sure”

(Proverbs 14:16 MKJV).

“The laughter of fools is such a waste. It is like thorns burning under a pot. The thorns burn so quickly that the pot does not get hot” (Ecclesiastes 7:6 ERV).

From: Barb
To: Paul and Victor
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2016 7:17 AM
Subject: Re: Re[10]: Wow

The Anti-Christ can quote Bible verses until the cow comes home.

To: Barb
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2016 6:41 AM
Subject: Re[12]: Wow

Yes, the anti-Christ quotes the Bible, but so did the Lord Jesus Christ – haven’t you red the Gospels? And He quoted them to answer the religious who pretended to have God’s favor yet were under His wrath, just like you. So here you are blaspheming Him because we’ve told you the truth from God and you don’t like to hear it. Go your way, Barb, we’re done with you. It won’t go easy.

Judging by the Flesh, Not by Righteous Judgement
From: V To: The Path of Truth Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2016 12:20 PM Subject: Samuel Doctorian You are obviously someone who does not know Samuel Doctorian personally. His message is Jesus and Him crucified. Your message is judgement on men of God, whose judgement is left to God alone. You might consider looking at the fruit of Samuel Doctorian's life and ministry.  Sincerely, V From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: V Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2016 7:10 AM Subject: Re: Samuel Doctorian Hi V, Do you know the apostle Paul “personally,” as you imply you know Samuel Doctorian? According to your reasoning, since you haven’t met Paul in the flesh, how can you know whether he preached Christ crucified? You only assume so because it’s in the Bible, which makes you a Bibliolater – one who worships the Bible rather than the living God. Haven’t you heard of “righteous judgment”? You expect us to judge Doctorian according to sight in that you demand we know him personally and after the flesh before judging. But if we judge righteous judgment, which means we discern and speak by the revelation of the Spirit of Jesus Christ, then you disobey the Lord and fault us for obeying Him, seeing He says: “Do not judge according to sight, but judge righteous judgment” (John 7:24 MKJV).   We’ve seen the fruits of Samuel Doctorian and have identified them for all who have eyes to see, given by the Lord Jesus Christ. You can’t see that Doctorian’s fruits are ...
Clouds Without Water Judge Without Substance
From: Frank To: The Path of Truth Sent: Friday, November 11, 2016 11:04 AM Subject: (no subject) What a terrible thing to say about someone. This is a holy man of God. Spreading God's Grace to people all over this world. And has brought many people to except Christ Jesus as their personal savior. And he give hope and teaches you how to have a personal relationship with God, His precious Son Christ Jesus and the Holy Spirit. If he hasn't been sent by God he would not be preaching these things. Shame, shame, shame on you. You have just poked a finger in God's eye - Look out. You certainly need to study more! A devoted Christian From: Victor Hafichuk To: Frank Sent: Friday, November 11, 2016  7:59 PM Subject: (no subject) 2 Corinthians 11:13-15 EMTV (13)  For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. (14)  And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. (15)  Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works. https://www.thepathoftruth.com/falsehood-exposed/true-marks-of-a-cult.htm Victor Hafichuk www.ThePathofTruth.com From: Annette To: Victor Hafichuk Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2016 5:53 AM Subject: Re: (no subject) SIR, YOU CERTAINLY NEED TO DO MORE STUDYING AND GO DEEPER INTO THE WORD. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE OR SEND ME ANY MOR...
The Cross: Your Lifestyle Is Hard, But God's Yoke Is Easy
From: Kanyanta To: The Path of Truth Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2016 4:05 PM Subject: RHEMA (Spoken Word) Hello sir, I have been attending a church called Miracle  Life Family Church in Luasaka Zambia in central Africa. It is pasrored by a couple  who went to Oral Roberts and adhere to many of Kenneth Haggin's teachings. I recently detached myself from the church after doing research and seeing  so many concerning  things. They now host the global leadership  summit where on one episode from last year a preacher told the audience to 'try Jesus'.  Most of the time when I  share my concerns with people  they always say just focus on your relationship  with God. They heavily  teach and endorse Rick Warren's purpose driven life teachings and we have cell groups. I got tired of singing  the same old worship songs and the monotony. I wonder if I just backslid or God  was leading  me out.  Most of the doctrine is sound but there's so much activity  and the church is focused on growth so much. O feel that they believe  in the power pf community rather than the power of God. I've  been running  in circles  and it hasn't  been easy choosing a church.  If you're  saying God wants me to try to keep the commandments then which church should I  go to? SDA. The poor in my nation are heavily undiscipled if that matters and I feel it's  because my country has declared itself  a Christian nation so there's  a high level of apathy. Is it my job to save the world. I'm tired a...
  1. Avatar

Hi Barb. It’s clear you only want the holy spirit for your own ends.
    God is no fool, and He will not suffer fools such as you.
    You want the holy spirit alright, but not because you love God, but merely to impress others and feel important..

You say…
    “I have struggled to really feel saved. I am willing to lay it all down, but have never felt the Holy Spirit.”

God is not about your feelings. He is not a badge of honour for you to parade in the market square and show-off to others.

Where is your faith Barb? If you are willing to “lay it all down” as you say, then why haven’t you done so already? I can tell you why…You would only lay it all down, or should I say, “pretend too,” if you can get something in return.

The truth is Barb, you’re not saved or chosen, and no matter how hard you try to feel it, or will it, it won’t happen.
    We don’t choose God. We dont call Him to follow us. He alone does the choosing, the calling.
    Matthew 4:18-22
    Mark 1:16-20

You have come here pointing fingers and judging men of God and have instead been found judged and unworthy.

Pray to God for faith, and while you’re at it, ask Him to give you a good dose to humility.

Brian.