Why Don’t I Feel Saved?

From: Barb
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2016 5:23 AM
Subject: Wow

You contradict yourself all throughout this commentary.  One point that makes no sense to me is how you say that God chooses you.  Well how do we know we are chosen? I have been “Christian light” since I was 8.  I have struggled to really feel saved.  I am willing to lay it all down, but have never felt the Holy Spirit. I may not be chosen, according to you.

Then you go on to say, keep striving.  Keep searching.  If I’m not chosen, then why strive?

When I tell you I have struggled, I have done everything I can to move closer to God.  I have cried out to him also.  And nothing…

Your take on Billy Graham is just plain awful. He may ask you to pray the prayer but he also makes you know that that isn’t the end of it.

Barb

To: Barb
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2016 7:23 AM
Subject: Re: Wow

You’re right that you’re not chosen, Barb. If you were chosen you’d know it, because you would know Him – the Lord Jesus Christ. Our assurance and confidence is in Him. You lack this confidence because you don’t know Him.

You’re wrong that we would tell you to keep striving or searching. Your striving isn’t of faith, and your searching isn’t for the Lord. This is your kind of striving and searching:

“For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge. For they, being ignorant of the righteousness of God, and seeking to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God” (Romans 10:2-3 EMTV).

“You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life. And they are the ones witnessing of Me, and you will not come to Me that you might have life” (John 5:39-40 MKJV).

You have met the Lord on our website and not only don’t you recognize Him, Barb, you despise Him. As long as you’re at enmity with God while presuming to be right with Him, nothing will change for you.

From: Barb
To: Paul and Victor
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2016 7:57 AM
Subject: Re: Wow

You are not men of God.  You are trying to play God.  No one who is a believer would ever make a judgement that I am not chosen.  You don’t know my heart and your comments are self righteous. No one following Christ would tell me to stop seeking.

You’re words are not kind towards me.  Another representation that you are not godly.

You are false prophets and should take your site down and call out to God for forgiveness.

I wish you well and hope you find the Lord Jesus Christ.

Barb

To: Barb
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 7:16 AM
Subject: Re[3]: Wow

Barb, it was you who told us God doesn’t hear your prayers.

“But we know that God does not hear sinners, but if anyone is God-fearing and does His will, He hears him” (John 9:31 MKJV).

So you can judge that we can’t determine whether or not you are a false sister, but you are quite free to judge us as false men of God. Go figure.

When you stop insisting on keeping your eyes shut, remove your fingers from your ears and admit the truth, then there will be hope. All by the grace of God, which you’ve never known.

From: Barb
To: Paul and Victor
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 8:02 AM
Subject: Re: Re[3]: Wow

You are the antichrist.  I thank God that people have already figured you out.

From: Barb
To: Paul and Victor
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 8:03 AM
Subject: Re: Re[3]: Wow

And don’t text me again. I don’t deal with the devil.

To: Barb
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2016 6:53 AM
Subject: Re[6]: Wow

“Therefore I say to you, All kinds of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven to men, but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven to men. And whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him. But whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this world or in the world to come” (Matthew 12:31-32 MKJV).

You’re right you don’t deal with the Devil, Barb, because he has you all tied up in knots.

“And He called them and said to them in parables, How can Satan cast out Satan?” (Mark 3:23 MKJV)

From: Barb
To: Paul and Victor
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2016 8:18 AM
Subject: Re: Re[6]: Wow

This is harassment at this point.  Where are the Internet police when you need them!

To: Barb
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2016 6:54 AM
Subject: Re[8]: Wow

Yes, you’d call on the internet police because clearly God isn’t with you and you seek protection against Him, the Truth. Did He or His disciples ever call for the temporal authorities to rescue them from evil, much less from good?

From: Barb
To: Paul and Victor
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2016 1:58 PM
Subject: Re: Re[8]: Wow

Hahahahaha!  You continue to prove my point!!

To: Barb
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2016 7:09 AM
Subject: Re[10]: Wow

“A wise one fears and departs from evil, but the fool rages and is sure”

(Proverbs 14:16 MKJV).

“The laughter of fools is such a waste. It is like thorns burning under a pot. The thorns burn so quickly that the pot does not get hot” (Ecclesiastes 7:6 ERV).

From: Barb
To: Paul and Victor
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2016 7:17 AM
Subject: Re: Re[10]: Wow

The Anti-Christ can quote Bible verses until the cow comes home.

To: Barb
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2016 6:41 AM
Subject: Re[12]: Wow

Yes, the anti-Christ quotes the Bible, but so did the Lord Jesus Christ – haven’t you red the Gospels? And He quoted them to answer the religious who pretended to have God’s favor yet were under His wrath, just like you. So here you are blaspheming Him because we’ve told you the truth from God and you don’t like to hear it. Go your way, Barb, we’re done with you. It won’t go easy.