Why Don’t I Feel Saved?

From: Barb
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2016 5:23 AM
Subject: Wow

You contradict yourself all throughout this commentary.  One point that makes no sense to me is how you say that God chooses you.  Well how do we know we are chosen? I have been “Christian light” since I was 8.  I have struggled to really feel saved.  I am willing to lay it all down, but have never felt the Holy Spirit. I may not be chosen, according to you.

Then you go on to say, keep striving.  Keep searching.  If I’m not chosen, then why strive?

When I tell you I have struggled, I have done everything I can to move closer to God.  I have cried out to him also.  And nothing…

Your take on Billy Graham is just plain awful. He may ask you to pray the prayer but he also makes you know that that isn’t the end of it.

Barb

To: Barb
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2016 7:23 AM
Subject: Re: Wow

You’re right that you’re not chosen, Barb. If you were chosen you’d know it, because you would know Him – the Lord Jesus Christ. Our assurance and confidence is in Him. You lack this confidence because you don’t know Him.

You’re wrong that we would tell you to keep striving or searching. Your striving isn’t of faith, and your searching isn’t for the Lord. This is your kind of striving and searching:

“For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge. For they, being ignorant of the righteousness of God, and seeking to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God” (Romans 10:2-3 EMTV).

“You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life. And they are the ones witnessing of Me, and you will not come to Me that you might have life” (John 5:39-40 MKJV).

You have met the Lord on our website and not only don’t you recognize Him, Barb, you despise Him. As long as you’re at enmity with God while presuming to be right with Him, nothing will change for you.

From: Barb
To: Paul and Victor
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2016 7:57 AM
Subject: Re: Wow

You are not men of God.  You are trying to play God.  No one who is a believer would ever make a judgement that I am not chosen.  You don’t know my heart and your comments are self righteous. No one following Christ would tell me to stop seeking.

You’re words are not kind towards me.  Another representation that you are not godly.

You are false prophets and should take your site down and call out to God for forgiveness.

I wish you well and hope you find the Lord Jesus Christ.

Barb

To: Barb
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 7:16 AM
Subject: Re[3]: Wow

Barb, it was you who told us God doesn’t hear your prayers.

“But we know that God does not hear sinners, but if anyone is God-fearing and does His will, He hears him” (John 9:31 MKJV).

So you can judge that we can’t determine whether or not you are a false sister, but you are quite free to judge us as false men of God. Go figure.

When you stop insisting on keeping your eyes shut, remove your fingers from your ears and admit the truth, then there will be hope. All by the grace of God, which you’ve never known.

From: Barb
To: Paul and Victor
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 8:02 AM
Subject: Re: Re[3]: Wow

You are the antichrist.  I thank God that people have already figured you out.

From: Barb
To: Paul and Victor
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 8:03 AM
Subject: Re: Re[3]: Wow

And don’t text me again. I don’t deal with the devil.

To: Barb
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2016 6:53 AM
Subject: Re[6]: Wow

“Therefore I say to you, All kinds of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven to men, but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven to men. And whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him. But whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this world or in the world to come” (Matthew 12:31-32 MKJV).

You’re right you don’t deal with the Devil, Barb, because he has you all tied up in knots.

“And He called them and said to them in parables, How can Satan cast out Satan?” (Mark 3:23 MKJV)

From: Barb
To: Paul and Victor
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2016 8:18 AM
Subject: Re: Re[6]: Wow

This is harassment at this point.  Where are the Internet police when you need them!

To: Barb
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2016 6:54 AM
Subject: Re[8]: Wow

Yes, you’d call on the internet police because clearly God isn’t with you and you seek protection against Him, the Truth. Did He or His disciples ever call for the temporal authorities to rescue them from evil, much less from good?

From: Barb
To: Paul and Victor
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2016 1:58 PM
Subject: Re: Re[8]: Wow

Hahahahaha!  You continue to prove my point!!

To: Barb
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2016 7:09 AM
Subject: Re[10]: Wow

“A wise one fears and departs from evil, but the fool rages and is sure”

(Proverbs 14:16 MKJV).

“The laughter of fools is such a waste. It is like thorns burning under a pot. The thorns burn so quickly that the pot does not get hot” (Ecclesiastes 7:6 ERV).

From: Barb
To: Paul and Victor
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2016 7:17 AM
Subject: Re: Re[10]: Wow

The Anti-Christ can quote Bible verses until the cow comes home.

To: Barb
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2016 6:41 AM
Subject: Re[12]: Wow

Yes, the anti-Christ quotes the Bible, but so did the Lord Jesus Christ – haven’t you red the Gospels? And He quoted them to answer the religious who pretended to have God’s favor yet were under His wrath, just like you. So here you are blaspheming Him because we’ve told you the truth from God and you don’t like to hear it. Go your way, Barb, we’re done with you. It won’t go easy.

Anna Groeschel - The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From the Tree
From: Anna Groeschel <annagroesch0@gmail.com> To: The Path of Truth Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2016 11:24 AM Subject: Fan Mail  Hey punk.  From: Victor Hafichuk To: Anna Groeschel Sent: Monday, November 14, 2016 7:16 AM Subject: Re: Fan Mail So, Anna, you don’t want your father to stop serving Satan because the works of the flesh suit you very well, don’t they? You can have the best of both worlds - or so you think. The truth is, you haven’t entered the Kingdom of God, and that which you think to have according to your father’s false gospel, you’ll lose. “For nothing is hidden that will not be made manifest, nor is anything secret that will not be known and come to light. Take care then how you hear, for to the one who has, more will be given, and from the one who has not, even what he thinks that he has will be taken away” (Luke 8:17-18 ESV). “Whoever will come after Me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow Me. For whoever will save his life shall lose it; but whoever shall lose his life for My sake and the Gospel's, he shall save it” (Mark 8:34-35 MKJV). The Cross - Only the Death Sentence Will Avail How One Is Saved So You Want to Walk with Jesus  Does your father know that you’ve written us? He should. Share this reply with him. He needs to hear the truth, too, and as guardian responsible for your welfare, he should know that your acid tongue is out there on the internet, doing as it pleases.  James 3:5-18 ESV (5...
I Feel I Made a Mistake Marrying, What Now?
From: Kristin To: Paul Cohen Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2016 7:42 PM Subject: Your Testimony Hi Paul,  I just read your testimony!  I was wondering if God hardened the heart of your ex wife. I have done some research with divorce and I know that Corinthians 7:15 says "...but if the unbeliever leaves, let him go.  The believing brother or sister is not bound in such cases.  God has called you to live in peace."  I was thinking that if God did harden her heart and left you, then this would be grounds for divorce. I wanted  contact you to see if you were willing to share this detail of your story, if she ended up leaving you or you left her to avoid compromising yourself.    My husband "believes" in God and Jesus, but does not live a life like he truly believes. In my eyes, I do not consider him a "believer" because he has not laid down his life for Jesus.  There have been times I have felt disconnected from God because I felt he has made me compromise at times.  I am not happy with compromising at all.  We are separated because I do not know what to do and I do not want to compromise on living a Godly life.  Similar to your story, I do feel that I have made a mistake with marrying him.  My husband wants to remain married regardless of our differences. God has showed MUCH grace after calling out to him in regards to this issue, but I am stuck on the do's and dont's of what the bible says. I feel that if my husband wants to stay married I should remain married beca...
Is RC Sproul a false teacher?
From: Marie Sent: Saturday, April 01, 2017 4:34 PM To: ask@thepathoftruth.com Subject: R.C. Sproul Hi! I have followed R.C. for more than a decade. What’s the word on him (not to be confused with his son, R.C. Jr). I have been burned more than once - MacArthur and Zacharias are 2 examples. I have grown cold on R.C. and I wonder if it’s me or him. Regards, Marie From: Paul Cohen Sent: Saturday, April 08, 2017 7:25 AM To: Marie Cc: Victor Hafichuk Subject: Re: R.C. Sproul Hi Marie, There’s essentially no difference between Sproul, MacArthur, and Zacharias. All three say some true things, but they’re also prime promoters of falsehood as part of the beastly system of religion the Word of God calls “Babylon,” the “paths of the destroyer.” “Concerning the works of men, by the Words of Your lips, I am kept from the paths of the destroyer” (Psalms 17:4 MKJV). Sproul promotes Calvin and his infernal doctrine, for example. Read about the antidote of Truth here: True Hope for Reform Church Members and All Calvin Doctrine Victims And who is Calvin, anyway? The Fruit of Cain Multiplied: The Murderer John Calvin Maybe it’s your time, Marie, to come to the Lord “outside the camp.” If so, heed His call – it’s for your life. The Case for Coming Out Paul and Victor
1 Comment