We Need More than the Law to Have God

From: Zettie
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 7:42 PM
Subject: In order to have the gift of the Spirit one has to have the Holy Spirit.

..In order to have the Holy Spirit you have to have a love for God’s Ten Commandments.  John14:16  I find with most churches there two commandments that have been replaced.  The 1st commandment and the fourth commandment.   1st commandment , we shouldn’t make a man-made god, we have (the guy on portraits around the world we teach he is Jesus). Fourth commandment remember the Sabbath to keep it holy,the seventh day.  It was instituted before sin came in the world. Genesis 2:2. When Jesus redeemed us He rested on theSabbath and rose on the first day  It is a sovereign law. James2:10.

A sister  that love God’s truth

Zettie

To: Zettie
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2016 7:12 AM
Subject: Re: In order to have the gift of the Spirit one has to have the Holy Spirit.

Hi Zettie,

We partially agree with you, with certain qualifications of details. Perhaps you know that already because you’ve been reading our site?

We need more than obedience to the Ten Commandments. We also need to love and obey the Lord by keeping His Personal Commandments to us. That’s the only way we can be truly saved. Read:

Obedience

The Cross – Only the Death Sentence Will Avail

The Baptism in the Holy Spirit

From: Zettie
Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2016 9:33 PM

Keeping the Ten Commandments causes us to have the heart of Jesus Christ. Keeping the first brings the Holy Spirit into your life that changes ones attitude in every way.  I know what has happened to me personally. I am free!!

From: Zettie
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2016 7:46 AM

The ministers are the problem. Hosea 4 and Jeremiah 23

To: Zettie
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2016 7:52 AM
Subject: Re[4]: In order to have the gift of the Spirit one has to have the Holy Spirit.

Keeping the Ten Commandments causes us to have the heart of Jesus Christ.

You have it backwards, Zettie. What did Paul say about this matter?

Philippians 3:3-7 MKJV
(3)  For we are the circumcision who worship God in the spirit and rejoice in Christ Jesus and have no confidence in the flesh;
(4)  though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other thinks that he has reason to trust in the flesh, I more.
(5)  I was circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of the Hebrews. As regards the Law, I was a Pharisee;
(6)  concerning zeal, persecuting the church; regarding the righteousness in the Law, blameless.
(7)  But whatever things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.

Paul kept the commandments while persecuting the Lord Jesus Christ. Do you really believe he had the heart of the Lord?

Ministers aren’t the problem, Zettie. It’s always us. “You’re the man.”

We’d like to hear the specifics of how you kept the first Commandment and received the Holy Spirit that changed your attitude. A question I have is why and how your attitude needed to be changed if you already loved God with all your heart, soul, strength, and mind.

Paul

From: Zettie
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2016 6:59 PM

When we obey the first commandment it connects us to the Godhead . If you make a man made idol there is no way one will be connected to God the Father and the Holy Spirit..The Holy Spirit living inside of  us gives one victory over the sinful nature that we acquired because of Adam and Eve’s sin. This is why dedicated church members are looking and acting like the world. The man-made jesus is just a sinful man that needs help with his sinful nature like we all do.  Ephesians 6:11 We are not fighting against flesh,another human. We are fighting against evil power.  Daniell would been eaten alive if he had been serving the same jesus we are serving..2 Chronicles 15  God has forsaken us because America has forsaken Him. Crime is rampant, immorality is taking over societies. The true God is not being honored.

To: Zettie
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2016 7:33 AM
Subject: Re[6]: In order to have the gift of the Spirit one has to have the Holy Spirit.

How can you possibly obey any commandment of God without first being connected to Him, Zettie? You’re not making any sense. How can the Holy Spirit be living inside of you before repentance that comes by the faith of Jesus Christ? Don’t you know what the Scriptures say about you and your righteousness?

Romans 3:9-23 MKJV
(9)  What then? Do we excel? No, in no way; for we have before charged both Jews and Greeks all with being under sin,
(10)  as it is written: “There is none righteous, no not one;
(11)  there is none that understands, there is none that seeks after God.”
(12)  “They are all gone out of the way, they have together become unprofitable, there is none that does good, no, not one.”
(13)  “Their throat is an open grave, with their tongues they have used deceit, the poison of asps is under their lips;
(14)  whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness;”
(15)  “their feet are swift to shed blood;
(16)  destruction and misery are in their way,
(17)  and the way of peace they did not know.”
(18)  “There is no fear of God before their eyes.”
(19)  But we know that whatever things the Law says, it says to those who are under the Law; so that every mouth may be stopped and all the world may be under judgment before God,
(20)  because by the works of the Law none of all flesh will be justified in His sight; for through the Law is the knowledge of sin.
(21)  But now a righteousness of God has been revealed apart from Law, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets;
(22)  even the righteousness of God through the faith of Jesus Christ, toward all and upon all those who believe. For there is no difference,
(23)  for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

Your letters and the following statement show that you’re walking in your own righteousness and aren’t confessing the righteousness of the Almighty and Sovereign God of Israel:

That’s also why you didn’t answer my questions:

Rather than focusing on God’s judgment on others, you need to pay attention to what we’re telling you and consider His judgment of you.

Paul

From: Zettie
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2016 3:48 PM
Subject: Re: Re[6]: In order to have the gift of the Spirit one has to have the Holy Spirit.

Well Paul I am going to ask the One  I’ve been talking  about to let it be kn own whose telling the truth.  I have witnessed this a lot of  times. I believe Jesus told me to say what I have said let’s see what happens.  One of us is speaking error.