To: The Path of Truth
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2017 7:21 AM
Thanks @thepathoftruth 🙂
Am very much interested in topics that air out fake prophets about God. Like him already, the so-called Kevin Mirasi who claims to be speaking with Jesus in visions.
Cutting the story short…
I once asked him why his visions concern only USA’s social and political term. I still asked that, if he really talks to Jesus for 3 hours, aren’t there prophecies about Africa. We Africans worship God than our slave masters. Then why is it that we are suffering the worst diseases, poverty, discrimination and so forth (just cutting the story short…). The next morning this so-called prophet blocked me from accessing his Facebook account.
To be honest I felt so sad and am still wondering what these pastors are doing to innocent people.
What he did was wrong and am going to stand against such evil worshippers until they come out and explain to the lost sheep ( innocent people) that they are not God’s prophets.
Am just learning what the World real means and how I can avoid the dark chains though the path is not easy…
Thanks for the tireless God’s work √…
From: Victor Hafichuk
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2017 7:19 AM
Subject: Re: Paul. C
“What he did was wrong and am going to stand against such evil worshippers until they come out and explain to the lost sheep ( innocent people) that they are not God’s prophets.”
The ones who follow “such evil worshippers” are often just as evil themselves. That explains why they follow these false prophets. The Lord’s sheep, on the other hand, don’t know the voice of strangers:
John 10:1-5 MKJV
(1) Truly, truly, I say to you, He who does not enter into the sheepfold by the door, but going up by another way, that one is a thief and a robber.
(2) But he who enters in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
(3) The doorkeeper opens to him, and the sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
(4) And when he puts forth his own sheep, he goes before them, and the sheep follow him. For they know his voice.
(5) And they will not follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers.
Read: Victims and Perpetrators
King, Martin Luther Jr.: “Christian” Atheist: Using Christ as a Lever to Move the World
There is a better way, Simon. Keep going till you find Him.