To: The Path of Truth
Sent: Saturday, February 13, 2016 5:35 PM
Subject: Johnathan welton
I am a individual that is trying to do what is right in the sight of God
I read what you’ve wrote about Johnathan and I’m sorry you haven’t convinced me he is a false teacher you quoted scripture but I’m asking you to quote his misteachings of the scripture I only herd your fear not what he did wrong. We are told to search the word. I’ve asked myself alot of questions about verses in the bible that were explained to me that we don’t do anymore because we aren’t the apostles. Yet I have never seen were that was stated you said that you must know Jesus but its mentioned in the bible you must be born babtized in the holy spirit. Then you say he doesn’t now the spirit. I may have missed quoted but you jumped around contradicting yourself when you were talking bad about him I want the Bible the word given by God to confirm or deny not a man scared.
I’m sorry for the rant but please explain don’t Attack. People want to know the truth
From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2016 7:46 AM
Subject: Re: Jonathan Welton
It’s not our job to convince a blind man of something he can’t see. There are multiple witnesses in our posting against Welton’s claim of being a minister of Christ. That you judge otherwise while claiming we’ve brought forth no valid witnesses tells us you don’t need further explanation – you need repentance from sin.
“Jesus said to them, If you were blind, you would have no sin. But now you say, We see. Therefore your sin remains” (John 9:41).
You’re wrong that people want to know the Truth; they don’t. You don’t believe God’s testimony of man:
(9) What then? Do we excel? No, in no way; for we have before charged both Jews and Greeks all with being under sin,
(10) as it is written: “There is none righteous, no not one;
(11) there is none that understands, there is none that seeks after God.”
(12) “They are all gone out of the way, they have together become unprofitable, there is none that does good, no, not one.”
(13) “Their throat is an open grave, with their tongues they have used deceit, the poison of asps is under their lips;
(14) whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness;”
(15) ‘their feet are swift to shed blood;
(16) destruction and misery are in their way,
(17) and the way of peace they did not know.”
(18) “There is no fear of God before their eyes.”
(19) But we know that whatever things the Law says, it says to those who are under the Law; so that every mouth may be stopped and all the world may be under judgment before God,
Read the Welton article again, Chris, carefully considering every argument put forth, along with the links and Scriptures supporting them. But we have little hope you’ll do this diligently, though you claim you’re trying to do what’s right in the sight of God. Your confidence is in yourself, not Him.
Your confidence must be in the Lord Jesus Christ and Him alone.
“Indeed, let God be true but every man a liar, just as it is written: ‘That You may be justified in Your words, and You may overcome when You are judged’” (Romans 3:4 EMTV).
Paul Cohen & Victor Hafichuk