To: The Path of Truth
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2016 9:46 AM
Subject: Kindness and Understanding
How can you be so right? I started reading your view’s and they’re all negative. That’s not how Jesus would respond to others.
The one thing I am sure of, ripping into others thoughts about our creator is not how we should act towards others. While your issue’s may be valid, we have been asked to Love one another.
This is Earth my friend. We appear in human form- a temporary platform to experience our thought and the results of those actions that came from that thought.
Many of your statements are your point of view as is my statement about the human platform. They may be wrong. I’m human now but my form will change at death. So may my thought.
It matters little at this point. I’m going to follow Jesus, help others as I can and pray to the Father…while I remain in my human form.
Good thoughts to you as I believe your Love of our creator is really what matters. Nobody can be all right when it comes to knowing the whole, real Truth.
WE ARE FLAWED WHILE IN HUMAN FORM- SINNERS. OUR SPIRITUAL NATURE, OUR TRUE NATURE RETURNS AT DEATH.
From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2016 7:08 AM
Subject: Re: Kindness and Understanding
“WE ARE FLAWED WHILE IN HUMAN FORM- SINNERS. OUR SPIRITUAL NATURE, OUR TRUE NATURE RETURNS AT DEATH.”
That’s a huge lie, Norman, one that keeps you in death and hell. Jesus Christ is a Present Deliverer and Savior, for those who believe.
“So that if any one is in Christ, that one is a new creature; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new” (2 Corinthians 5:17 MKJV).
“Whoever is born of God doesn’t commit sin, because His seed remains in him; and he can’t sin, because he is born of God” (1 John 3:9 WEB).
Read Do Christians Sin?
Our views aren’t negative – not if you believe on the Light of All Men, the Lord Jesus Christ, Who gives us the Truth we speak.
2 Corinthians 2:14-17 EMTV
(14) Now thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and making known through us the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.
(15) For we are the fragrance of Christ to God among those being saved, and among those perishing.
(16) To some we are the fragrance of death leading to death, but to others the fragrance of life leading to life. And who is sufficient for these things?
(17) For we are not as the rest, corrupting the word of God; but as of sincerity, but as from God, we speak in the sight of God in Christ.
As for how Jesus spoke to others, read Matthew 23 and remember what he said and did to the moneychangers in the Temple of God. Do you really believe He has changed? Think again.
“Jesus Christ, the same yesterday and today and forever” (Hebrews 13:8 LITV).
“Nobody can be all right when it comes to knowing the whole, real Truth.”
“I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and know that no lie is of the truth” (1 John 2:21 MKJV).
Those words don’t apply to you, Norman, because you don’t know the truth. You aren’t among those born of the Spirit (The Baptism in the Holy Spirit).
“But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you know all things” (1 John 2:20 MKJV).
1 Corinthians 2:9-16 MKJV
(9) But as it is written, “Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,” nor has it entered into the heart of man, “the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”
(10) But God has revealed them to us by His Spirit; for the Spirit searches all things, yea, the deep things of God.
(11) For who among men knows the things of a man except the spirit of man within him? So also no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.
(12) But we have not received the spirit of the world, but the Spirit from God, so that we might know the things that are freely given to us by God.
(13) These things we also speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches, but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
(14) But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
(15) But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is judged by no one.
(16) For who has known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct Him? But we have the mind of Christ.
You don’t have the mind of Christ. Worse still, you’re coming against those who do have the mind of Christ, denying the salvation in Him that we preach.
Paul and Victor