A Lawless One is Easily Offended at His Unworthiness

From: Spanky
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2016 10:09 AM
Subject: Re: False teachings of Todd White ?

Apparently “your deffintion of a false teacher ” is incorrect .      deffintion of false teacher.   ” having a form of Godliness but dening the power there of ”   calling a work of God as being of  the devil. And i purposely printed devil in lower case and God in upper case letters. The devil is a loser . Jesus defeated the devil and we as believers as being joint heirs wirh Christ are more than just mere overcomers. Its high time christians / believers start to see their Identity in Christ !   Many just have a head knowledge and no heart knowledge.  What is our purpose here on earth?
It is to have a ” realationship with our heavenly Father. Also to show, live, and teach about God’s love for everyone !

The self righteous ones seem to think otherwise . There is coming a day very soon that many many people will be surprised , for God will say depart from me for I never knew you !     Jesus it’s all about ” JESUS ! And his Love for all humans ” Share Jesus’s love and once people get a Revelation of it …. It Changes Lives !    For God himself said that not even his wrath could bring a man to repentance. Only the goodness of God and all that God is CAN. !

To: Spanky
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2016 7:25 AM
Subject: Re: False teachings of Todd White ?

Here’s what we’ve given on our site as the definition of a false teacher, Spanky:

“False teachers are those who presume to teach in their own authority (as did the scribes), often in the Name of the Lord, when He has not sent them.”

How is that false?

And how have we not provided what is necessary to justify any of our postings of false teachers? What specifically have we written that is untrue and unScriptural?

Give us substance and we’ll listen. Thus far we’re hearing platitudes and Opinion. You’re an empty vessel who only thinks he’s full.

Paul Cohen

From: Spanky
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2016 1:20 PM
Subject: Re: False teachings of Todd White ?

Seems to me like you are taking offense to what I had to say .  You claim that I am an empty Velsel?  Well I rebuke that coment in Jesus name !
You seem to have little understaning as to who each beliver in Christ is. Furthermore to try to belittle and make God’s people feel worthless is nothing more than lies from the devil , you should know better as to try to push that garbage onto people. I know who I am in Christ, and who God says that I am. I dont derive my identity from who people think I am or by what they say. What matters is who God says I am in him and to love others. I pray God gives you a revelation as to who ” all believers in Christ are ”  to talk bad about any of His Children is like slapping God in the face.
I am not upset nor angry, I just wish that more believers christians would get a better understanding of who we are in Christ ans stop bashing each other as I believe you were doing about Todd White.  We are all human and mess up at times . We need to focus on building each other up not tearing each other down.
Be Blessed and have a good Day !

To: Spanky
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2016 8:00 AM
Subject: Re[3]: False teachings of Todd White ?

We’re not trying to make you feel worthless, Spanky – your problem is you’re trying to make yourself feel worthy. You haven’t answered a thing I’ve asked you in your reply or given us any substance whatsoever. You’re only consumed with yourself and have no use for the Truth, the Lord Jesus Christ. You’re in hell.

Paul & Victor

From: Spanky
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2016 8:15 AM
Subject: Re: Re[3]: False teachings of Todd White ?

God says in ” His Word” that I am worthy so who are you to say that im not ? You are but a mere Man proclaiming to spread the truth ? False ! I have done research on you and found you are full of “FalseTeaching” proclaiming it is of God ! Your comments to me prove it. A man of God would “Not ” reply with the words and false statments as you have !
Repent of your wicked ways , before you  find yourself in a place you claim that I am !

From: Spanky
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2016 8:17 AM
Subject: Re: Re[3]: False teachings of Todd White ?

And questions may I ask have I not answered ? List them

To: Spanky
Sent: Saturday, February 06, 2016 7:45 AM
Subject: Re[6]: False teachings of Todd White ?

Unanswered questions:

How is that false?

Give us substance and we’ll listen.

As for your worthiness:

“And I wept very much, because no one was found worthy to open and to read the book, nor to look at it” (Revelation 5:4 MKJV).

Romans 3:9-19 MKJV
(9)  What then? Do we excel? No, in no way; for we have before charged both Jews and Greeks all with being under sin,
(10)  as it is written: “There is none righteous, no not one;
(11)  there is none that understands, there is none that seeks after God.”
(12)  “They are all gone out of the way, they have together become unprofitable, there is none that does good, no, not one.”
(13)  “Their throat is an open grave, with their tongues they have used deceit, the poison of asps is under their lips;
(14)  whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness;”
(15)  “their feet are swift to shed blood;
(16)  destruction and misery are in their way,
(17)  and the way of peace they did not know.”
(18)  “There is no fear of God before their eyes.”
(19)  But we know that whatever things the Law says, it says to those who are under the Law; so that every mouth may be stopped and all the world may be under judgment before God.

You’re a lawless creature, Spanky, and that’s why you need to hear the Law and come under its condemnation. For example, the Law of God says to bring forth two or three witnesses with any accusation. Yet you’ve brought forth none and don’t even recognize the fact.

Instead of making an honest examination of what we’ve said and proven from the Scriptures bearing witness against many false teachers, you consult with other liars who have no substance in their condemnation of us. That’s not research – it’s a witch hunt.

“Now the chief priests and the whole council were seeking testimony against Jesus to put him to death, but they found none. For many bore false witness against him, but their testimony did not agree” (Mark 14:55-56 ESV).

Paul & Victor