John Ramirez’s Fishy Story

From: Gigi Guccione
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2016 5:52 PM
Subject: Ramir

Hello, I totally do not want to get into a big fight about God or anything, but one thing is weird about John Ramirez on his video which yeah scared the s—out of me but listen to this and tell me it’s on the up and up.

He tells this story where this lady comes to him, she asks him to curse another lady for taking her husband into an affair.  John claims his attempt to kill the woman with some crazy ritual of 21 days failed because the woman had a “TRUE RELATIONSHIP TO JESUS”.  But he never explained, why the woman would steal another woman’s guy like that if she was following Jesus, because Jesus, I doubt He would be ok with that unless there was some special reason.  And Ramirez he never done EVEN MENTIONED that WHATSOEVER ok.  So what does he have to say to that?

Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2016 6:44 AM
To: Gigi Guccione
Subject: Re: John Ramirez

Hi Gigi,

If what you say is true, you have a very good point. However, do you know if the woman John was trying to curse had repented of her sin and was no longer in adultery? Can you send us the video with the time marked where we’ll find the described incident?

Have you sent your question to John? Likely you won’t get an answer, but you certainly won’t if you don’t bring it up. You have nothing whatsoever to be scared of from him.

Victor Hafichuk

From: Gigi Guccione
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2016 6:51 AM
Subject: Re: John Ramirez

Hi, I’m in school right now so just going to send u the link then later I’ll find where he tells the story.

I am scared of the devil even though I know the Rosary wards him off because I just am chicken like that.  I’m no Padre Pio, that’s for sure.  And if Ramirez made a deal with the devil then isn’t it a bad idea for him to get our email addresses? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I11L71PD3Lw

From: Gigi Guccione
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2016 7:25 PM
Subject: Re: John Ramirez

Ok I found the place where he discusses it.  It’s at 12.25, he starts talking about “the lady that lives downstairs” and that is the story I told you about before.

GG

Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2016 7:04 AM
To: Gigi Guccione
Subject: Re[4]: John Ramirez

I watched the portion, Gigi, and it’s as you described. You’re right, John’s story, as he tells it, doesn’t add up. But how can we trust anything this man says? He is, after all, a false teacher.

“But let God be true, and every man a liar; as it is written, ‘That You might be justified in Your sayings, and will overcome when You are judged’” (Romans 3:4 MKJV).

As for being scared of the Devil, you need to be scared of God instead. When you have a healthy fear (respect) for God, you won’t fear Satan any more. God is over Satan, and the Devil can do nothing except what God sends him to do. See the first chapter of Job, for example.

As a Catholic, you likely haven’t red the Bible. And if you have red it, your religion keeps you in the dark. The rosary is a superstitious tool that comes directly against what Lord Jesus Christ told His followers:

“But when you pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. Be you not therefore like unto them: for your Father knows what things you have need of, before you ask Him” (Matthew 6:7-8 KJV).

Besides, you are to pray to God and God alone, and no other human being that ever lived, not Mary, not anyone. Even she needed to be saved, didn’t you know?

“And Mary said, My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior. For He looked on the humiliation of His slave woman. For, behold, from now on all generations shall count me blessed” (Luke 1:46-48 MKJV).

Listen to what Mary has to say in God’s Holy Word:

“His mother said to the servants, Whatever He says to you, do it” (John 2:5 MKJV).

Catholicism doesn’t follow Jesus Christ. It only professes to do so. It follows the Devil, which is why, as a Catholic, you fear Satan – he is your god. You need to repent.

I’m being direct with you, Gigi, because this is no time to dilly-dally around the truth. Being a spiritual superhero like Padre Pio won’t work – only faith in the risen Lord Jesus Christ will avail, which is reserved for the lowly that place their confidence in Him.

Victor

From: Gigi Guccione
Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2016 4:23 PM
Subject: Re: Re[4]: John Ramirez

Well we figured out Ramirez, the man is a big old fake!  XD

Well, we need to pray for him, right?  Maybe he will get a heart conversion—who knows?  God loves him too–God wants to save him, right?  So let’s just pray that he will come to God.

Everything you said about the Bible is good–as for me, I don’t get into big debates about Jesus whether He is Catholic or evangelical, but I’m sure you love Him and that’s what counts.  I love my religion for one thing mainly, the Eucharist, but I love the evangelicals because you people are into the Bible and that can’t be a bad thing….I do actually read the Bible but I’m sure you are an expert!  As for the Devil, no matter how hard I try, I will be chicken, even though I know God is the winner because I don’t like to fight anybody.  But God loves me anyways, even though I am a wimpo.   I think your blog is good because we need to evangelize in this generation, so yay, let’s Cast our nets into the deep and We’ll get so many fish the nets will break!   AMEN BROTHER!!!😀  God bless you Have a great Labor days