To: The Path of Truth
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2017 8:52 PM
Subject: Seeking Truth
I have been praying for God to show me truths and open my eyes to all lies and evils of this world and I have learned over the years of the things I have been led to believe are wrong and not what God wants of us. I first learned about Christmas being made up but I was judged for not participating once I found the truth. I want to do right by God The Creator and The savior but I am feeling lost learning that religion is wrong feeling like I must start from scratch. I want to make it to the kingdom with my family intact. I’ve been led to fear a fiery painful hell. I need someone to help me get this right so that I can spread word to my family and others. Please help me understand.
From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2017 7:37 AM
Subject: Re: Seeking Truth
You write: “I want to make it to the kingdom with my family intact.”
Then you will not make it. Jesus said:
Matthew 10:34-39 MKJV
(34) Do not think that I have come to bring peace on earth. I did not come to send peace, but a sword.
(35) For I have come to set a man against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.
(36) And a man’s foes shall be those of his own household.
(37) He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.
(38) And he who does not take up his cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me.
(39) He who finds his life shall lose it. And he who loses his life for My sake shall find it.
Here is what Jesus said as the Son of Man on earth:
Matthew 12:47-50 MKJV
(47) Then one said to Him, Behold, Your mother and Your brothers stand outside, desiring to speak with You.
(48) And He answered and said to him who told Him, Who is My mother? And who are My brothers?
(49) And He stretched out His hand toward His disciples and said, Behold, My mother and My brothers!
(50) For whoever shall do the will of My Father in Heaven, the same is My brother and sister and mother.
As members of the Lord’s body in Heaven, we experience the same reality on earth by His grace and gift of faith. You cannot have the Truth you say you seek and keep your own life in this world. To have the Lord you must lose your life for His sake.
Read Diabolical Doctrines: Family Unity – A Hallmark of True Christianity.
And know this, Valentina: You have nothing to fear or worry about with your family if you follow the Lord Jesus Christ. When you trust Him as Sovereign Lord and Savior of all men, Who makes each alive according to His timing and not according to what we might wish to have, you will know His perfect peace.
Keep reading the materials on our site. You also may register on the Forum and interact with us and other believers there.
Paul and Victor