To: The Path of Truth
Sent: Friday, January 08, 2016 6:54 PM
Subject: How I know what is truth
From: Paul Cohen
Cc: Victor Hafichuk
Sent: Saturday, January 16, 2016 7:17 AM
Subject: Re: How I know what is truth
How do you know what is truth, Ashish? There is only one way – and that is to ask God to show you and to be prepared to give up your life. Because coming to the Truth, the Lord Jesus Christ, means your life will be forfeited. All men are liars, so coming to the truth means your end, and that’s a good thing. It’s the end of being dead to God and the beginning of being alive to Him, which in the Bible is called “eternal life.”
Luke 18:18-27 MKJV
(18) And a certain ruler asked Him, saying, Good Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
(19) And Jesus said to him, Why do you call Me good? None is good except One, God.
(20) You know the commandments: Do not commit adultery, do not kill, do not steal, do not bear false witness, honor your father and your mother.
(21) And he said, I have kept all these from my youth up.
(22) And when Jesus heard these things, He said to him, Yet you lack one thing. Sell all that you have and distribute to the poor, and you shall have treasure in Heaven. And come, follow Me.
(23) And when he heard this, he was very sorrowful, for he was very rich.
(24) And when Jesus saw that he was very sorrowful, He said, How hardly those having riches shall enter into the kingdom of God!
(25) For it is easier for a camel to go through a needle’s eye than for a rich one to enter into the Kingdom of God.
(26) And the ones who heard said, And who can be saved?
(27) And He said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.
The truth isn’t just something you hear – it’s what you live by.
“And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written that ‘man shall not live by bread alone, but by every Word of God’” (Luke 4:4 MKJV).
Are you reading generously at our site – The Path of Truth, Ashish? There is guidance for those who seek God.