00:45 “Guard your steps when you go to the house of God. Go near to listen rather than to offer the sacrifice of fools, who do not know that they do wrong.” (Ecclesiastes 5:1)
01:00 “You shall not take the name of Jehovah your God in vain. For Jehovah will not hold him guiltless that takes His name in vain.” (Exodus 20:7)
02:57 “For a time will be when they will not endure sound doctrine, but they will heap up teachers to themselves according to their own lusts, tickling the ear.” (2 Timothy 4:3)
03:26 Luke 13:1-5
(1) And some were present at the same time reporting to Him of the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mixed with their sacrifices.
(2) And answering, Jesus said to them, Do you suppose that these Galileans were sinners above all the Galileans because they suffered such things?
(3) I tell you, No. But unless you repent, you will all likewise perish.
(4) Or those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them, do you think that they were sinners above all men who lived in Jerusalem?
(5) I tell you, No. But unless you repent, you will all likewise perish.
03:50 “forming the light and creating darkness; making peace and creating evil. I Jehovah do all these things.” (Isaiah 45:7)
04:08 “I will send famine and wild beasts against you, and they will rob you of your children. Pestilence and blood shall pass through you, and I will bring the sword upon you. I am the LORD; I have spoken.” (Ezekiel 5:17)
05:28 Jeremiah 7:1-29
(1) The Word that came to Jeremiah from Jehovah, saying,
(2) Stand in the gate of Jehovah’s house, and declare there this Word, and say, Hear the Word of Jehovah, all Judah, who enter in at these gates to worship Jehovah.
(3) So says Jehovah of Hosts, the God of Israel, Make your ways and your doings good, and I will cause you to dwell in this place.
(4) Do not trust in lying words, saying, The temple of Jehovah, The temple of Jehovah, The temple of Jehovah are these.
(5) For if you thoroughly amend your ways and your doings; if you completely do judgment between a man and his neighbor;
(6) if you do not oppress the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and do not shed innocent blood in this place, nor walk after other gods to your hurt;
(7) then I will cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers, forever and ever.
(8) Behold, you trust in lying words that cannot do any good.
(9) Will you steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense to Baal, and walk after other gods whom you do not know;
(10) and then come and stand before Me in this house which is called by My name, and say, We are delivered to do all these abominations?
(11) Has this house, which is called by My name, become a den of robbers in your eyes? Behold, I also have seen, says Jehovah.
(12) But go now to My place which was in Shiloh, where I set My name at the first, and see what I did to it for the wickedness of My people Israel.
(13) And now, because you have done all these works, says Jehovah, and I spoke to you, rising up early and speaking, but you did not hear; and I called you, but you did not answer;
(14) therefore I will do to this house, which is called by My name, in which you trust, and to the place which I gave to you and to your fathers, as I have done to Shiloh.
(15) And I will cast you out of My sight, as I have cast out all your brothers, the whole seed of Ephraim.
(16) Therefore do not pray for this people, nor lift up cry nor prayer for them, nor make intercession to Me; for I will not hear you.
(17) Do you not see what they do in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem?
(18) The sons gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven and to pour out drink offerings to other gods, that they may provoke Me to anger.
(19) Do they vex Me? says Jehovah. Is it not themselves, to the shame of their own faces?
(20) Therefore so says the Jehovah God; Behold, My anger and My fury shall be poured out on this place, on man, and on animal, and on the trees of the field, and on the fruit of the ground; and it shall burn, and shall not be put out.
(21) So says Jehovah of Hosts, the God of Israel: Put your burnt offerings to your sacrifices, and eat flesh.
(22) For I did not speak to your fathers, nor command them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices.
(23) But I commanded them this thing, saying, Obey My voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be My people; and walk in all the ways that I have commanded you, so that it may be well with you.
(24) But they did not listen, nor bow their ear, but walked in their own plans, in the stubbornness of their evil heart, and went backward and not forward.
(25) Since the day that your fathers came out of the land of Egypt until this day I have even sent to you all My servants the prophets, daily rising up early and sending.
(26) Yet they did not listen to Me, nor bow down their ear, but hardened their neck. They did worse than their fathers.
(27) So you shall speak all these words to them, but they will not listen to you; you shall also call to them, but they will not answer you.
(28) But you shall say to them, This is a nation which does not obey the voice of Jehovah their God, nor receives instruction; truth has perished, and is cut off from their mouth.
(29) Cut off your hair and throw it away, and take up a weeping on the high places. For Jehovah has rejected and forsaken the generation of His wrath.
07:03 Proverbs 1:25-26
(25) but you have despised all my advice, and would have none of my warning.
(26) I also will laugh at your trouble; I will mock when your fear comes;
CBS This Morning. (Published on Nov 6, 2017).
“Texas church shooting suspect’s neighbor ‘stunned’” [YouTube Video]
Retrieved from https://youtu.be/bG-fzlpDDdI
Today. (Published on Nov 6, 2017)
“Megyn Kelly On Texas Church Shooting: ‘Something In Our Culture Is Off’ | Megyn Kelly TODAY” [YouTube Video]
Retrieved from https://youtu.be/o_67BbTBqCU
CNN. (Published on Nov 5, 2017)
“(Update) Multiple fatalities in Texas church shooting (CNN breaking news)” [YouTube Video]
Retrieved from https://youtu.be/CBl_N4du4Tc
CBS News. (Streamed live on Nov 5, 2017)
“Multiple dead in shooting at church in Sutherland Springs, Texas — live coverage on CBSN” [YouTube Video]
Retrieved from https://youtu.be/JE_lyJkcAhY
Fox News. (Published on Nov 6, 2017)
“Bishop T.D. Jakes: Texas massacre was an act of man, not God” [YouTube Video]
Retrieved from https://youtu.be/T6AodH21ias
First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs, Texas (Published on Oct 29, 2017)
“10-29-2017 – Proverbs 3 – You Don’t Need Training Wheels, You Need Christ!” [YouTube Video]
Retrieved from https://youtu.be/KYu-XUdms10
First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs, Texas (Published on Oct 22, 2017)
“10-22-2017 – Psalms 137 – Put the Cell Phone Down” [YouTube Video]
Retrieved from https://youtu.be/KgOP0NWURE0
CBS News. (Published on Nov 6, 2017)
“Grieving Texas pastor and wife: ‘Please don’t forget Sutherland Springs’” [YouTube Video]
Retrieved from https://youtu.be/WsC1wODOGDE