The Meanings of “Worm” and “Fire” in Hell.

From: Erik
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2016 2:11 PM
Subject: A response to Mary Baxter rebuttal

Victor Hafichuk & Paul Cohen,

I am saddened to read about your slanderous accusations about Mary Baxter.  It is obvious that you are trying very hard to come against her testimony because it challenges your belief in universal salvation.  Jesus was clear that hell was not made for people but for satan and his demons, but that eternal damnation results for those that reject him.  It would be incredibly easy to rebuff all of your statements, but I’ll just do one.

“I looked at the woman again, and worms were crawling out of the bones of her skeleton. They were not harmed by the fire. Jesus said, ‘She knows and feels those worms inside.'”

What is the purpose of these creatures? They are specially made to resist fire, to ensure added torment for the souls in Mary’s hell, because just burning these sinners forever is not nearly enough. No, they also have to be conscious of the worms that have infested their bodies. This is not the King of kings; it is the torturer of torturers. His passion for cruelty endures forever.

Jesus himself describes this torment in the book of Mark. It is super accurate in its correlation to the statement from Mary Baxter’s book.  What else do you think these worms refer to that Jesus himself describes? Have you never read this passage before?

Mark 9:42

42“If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them if a large millstone were hung around their neck and they were thrown into the sea. 43If your hand causes you to stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire never goes out. [44]b 45And if your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than to have two feet and be thrown into hell. [46]c 47And if your eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell, 48where

“ ‘the worms that eat them do not die,
and the fire is not quenched.’

Do you want to be right or do you want to know the truth? Satan is the torturer, not Jesus.  He came to save people from torment.  That’s why he spoke so much about hell to warn people.   Universal salvation is a lie.

To: Erik
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 6:57 AM
Subject: Re: A response to Mary Baxter rebuttal

Hi Erik,

We wholeheartedly agree with the Scripture you cite:

“ ‘the worms that eat them do not die,
and the fire is not quenched.’

How can we not agree with these words of the Lord when we see Him describing your present condition?

From: Dan Lysthauge
To: Paul and Victor
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 7:22 AM
Subject: Re: A response to Mary Baxter rebuttal

Erik is in hell with Mary.

“… added torment for the souls in Mary’s hell, because just burning these sinners forever is not nearly enough.”

Dan

From: Erik
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 9:31 AM
Subject: RE: A response to Mary Baxter rebuttal

Paul,

Please elaborate.  Which present condition is being described?

Thanks,
Erik

To: Erik
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2016 10:03 AM
Subject: Re[3]: A response to Mary Baxter rebuttal

You can’t see you’re in hell, Erik, because you’re dead and blind and the dead know nothing. You condemn our judgment because the worms are eating you. The truth goads you and you find no rest, because there is no rest for the wicked.

You’ve taken God’s Name to yourself in vain. You contend with the truth and blaspheme His Character – how shall you escape your hell?

Matthew 23:29-33 EMTV
(29)  Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Because you build the tombs of the prophets and adorn the monuments of the righteous,
(30)  and say, If we had lived in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
(31)  So that you testify against yourselves that you are sons of those who killed the prophets.
(32)  And you, fill up then, the measure of your fathers’ guilt.
(33)  Serpents! Brood of vipers! How shall you escape from the condemnation of hell?

Paul

From: Erik
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2016 8:06 PM
Subject: RE: Re[3]: A response to Mary Baxter rebuttal

Paul,
Thank you for your elaboration. Jesus is the truth and he knows my heart and yours. I condemned your judgment and you in turn judged me.

The truth remains. Jesus will send more after me to you.  He will not give up on you until the time comes when it is too late.

Through the Son is the only way to the Father. My faith in him has already set me free from hell.

God bless,
Erik

To: Erik
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 7:19 AM
Subject: Re[5]: A response to Mary Baxter rebuttal

We’ve haven’t judged you, Erik; the Truth we’ve spoken through Jesus Christ has judged you. You’ve spoken nothing but lies, showing us and everyone else that your “Jesus” is the Devil, the father of lies.

John 8:44-47 ESV
(44)  You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
(45)  But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me.
(46)  Which one of you convicts Me of sin? If I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me?
(47)  Whoever is of God hears the words of God. The reason why you do not hear them is that you are not of God.