Religious Stand for Lies, Believing They’re the Truth

From: Richard
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2016 5:19 PM
Subject: Re: ray comfort

Daniel 12:2,   Matt. 25:46, 41,  7:21,  8:10-12,  2 Thess. 1:5-10,  Rev. 20:10.  There are so many more, JESUS spoke more of hell than heaven. Day and night forever and ever means what it says. JESUS said that the path to glory is narrow, the path to destruction is wide, most take the wrong path, look around. Your scriptures do not show context for salvation to all. GOD said HE wished none would be lost. If all would be saved, HE would not have needed to bring that up. If GOD was going to save everyone there would have been no need for JESUS to die, HE would have just stayed here until everyone got it. Hell is real and forever. I will pray that GOD will open the eyes of your heart. Remember, GOD doesn’t send anyone to hell, they do it themselves.

To: Richard
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2016 7:19 AM
Subject: Re: ray comfort

We are looking around, Richard, and we see you in hell, traveling the wide path of destruction along with all of nominal orthodox Christianity.

Read The Restitution of All Things, The True Marks of a Cult, and Diabolical Doctrines

From: Richard
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2016 9:41 AM
Subject: Re: ray comfort

One of the things that defines a cult is someone (you) who says he gets a word from god (your god) that says one of JESUS parables is a pagan fable. GODs word is true and HE only substantiates HIS word. I pray the LORD will take you to the place of truth. JESUS said heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away. Nor be changed to fit mans means. 2 Peter 1:20-21 JESUS loves you, so do I.

From: Richard
Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2016 6:47 AM
Subject: Re: ray comfort

Paul, John 3:16 is all we need for need for salvation. Once we believe we are HIS eternally. Eph. 2:8-9  and many more. We are saved by grace the minute we believe. We can never lose our salvation, we can grow or become stagnate, but never lost. Once saved always saved, otherwise it becomes works, not grace. There have been many death bed conversions, with no time to do anything but believe. In CHRIST, Rick

To: Richard
Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2016 7:57 AM
Subject: Re[4]: ray comfort

Richard, Victor here, answering your first letter. What makes you suppose we deny hell’s existence? We’ve been there so we know better. You speak out of the darkness of man’s indoctrination, as I once did. I look back not with the “eyes of my heart” but with the knowledge and understanding of the Lord Jesus Christ – knowledge and understanding I once thought I had but now know I didn’t have, the “eyes of my heart” having been enlightened. I look back at those days shamefacedly, even as Job looked back and abhorred himself when the Lord was done with Job’s correction.

The truth is, you really don’t know what the Scriptures say; you don’t understand them; you only think you do. Cocksure and adamant, you speak without prayer, study and investigation. Your objections and arguments and much more are all amply answered in the links we give you. Humble yourself. Put away your doctrinal education of men you call God’s Biblical doctrine and put away your arrogance you think to be confidence in God’s Gospel Truth.

Your statements are riddled with error; manifestly so, and we can answer them one by one with sure Scripture, with good reason, and with full faith in the Lord Jesus Christ’s Person and Work. Read what God has given us to teach the ignorant and the lost.

Don’t be wise in your own eyes. Wake up from the dead; deny yourself; take up the cross and begin to follow the One you profess to believe in – He offers life. Stop following erring men whose words represent another Jesus and whose steps by another gospel lead to confusion and sorrow in the end.

\/

Richard, Paul here, answering your second letter regarding the pagan parable in Luke 16.

What makes you think that men couldn’t add to the Scriptures or tamper with them, especially when the Word of God forbids such things expressly because they are possible and have in fact happened? How about this apocryphal addition to the Bible?

“For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one” (1 John 5:7 KJV)

There are others, plus many mistakes made by various translators of the Bible, whether through carnal misunderstanding, deliberate worldly agendas or plain error at any stage of the process. To be ignorant of this is one thing, but to act confidently that such things can’t happen and to deny them when they do happen only proves you’re a Bibliolater. You worship the Bible and serve yourself – you don’t worship the Lord Jesus Christ and serve God.

“You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness about Me, yet you refuse to come to Me that you may have life” (John 5:39-40 ESV).

You obviously didn’t read the writings I gave you, Richard, firing off a reply in your knee-jerk indoctrination. Not good; your irresponsible ways condemn you before God. You accuse us of being a cult. Read
The True Marks of a Cult  and see who the cult really is according to His Word.

(Now a third email from you has arrived – more of the same religious tripe. Again, read Diabolical Doctrines, particularly Eternal Security (Once Saved, Always Saved). Listen to what the Word of God says.)

From: Richard
Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2016 2:11 PM
Subject: Re: Re[4]: ray comfort

2 Tim. 3:16, All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

Your ganging up does not impress me. Your fancy interpretations are your own fabrication. I have read some of your stuff, and it does not fit the truth of GODs word.   For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast. Eph. 2:8-9

I may not know much, but this much I do know. I will be with my LORD and my GOD (as Thomas put it) forever, even now HE lives in my heart.

To: Richard
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2016 7:49 AM
Subject: Re[6]: ray comfort

“The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked; who can know it?” (Jeremiah 17:9 MKJV)

The Lord doesn’t live in your wicked heart, Richard.

“We are of God. He who knows God hears us. The one who is not of God does not hear us. From this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error” (1 John 4:6 MKJV).

From: Richard
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2016 3:45 AM
Subject: Re: Re[4]: ray comfort

Paul, or Victor, what must I do to be saved, to have eternal life. Thank You, Rick

To: Richard
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2016 7:51 AM
Subject: RE: Re[4]: ray comfort

How One Is Saved

From: Richard
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2016 6:48 AM
Subject: Saul on the road to Damascus

You say GOD spoke to him. The first person of the trinity. The bible says JESUS spoke to him. And he said, “Who are You, Lord?” And He said, “I am Jesus whom you are persecuting.  So Ananias departed and entered the house, and after laying his hands on him said, “Brother Saul, the Lord Jesus, who appeared to you on the road by which you were coming, has sent me so that you may regain your sight and be filled with the Holy Spirit.”  Why do you leave things out, I don’t understand. You said he was talking to GOD, JESUS is GOD. On earth HE was fully man and fully GOD. HE submitted to the FATHER, as we submit to HIM.

From: Richard
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2016 11:30 AM
Subject: Re: Re[4]: ray comfort

seems to me there is 1 step to salvation. By grace!!! When HE touches our heart, and we believe, we are saved. GOD didn’t say I love the world so much, if you follow these 4 steps you will be saved.  Why did you leave out the verses in acts where JESUS ask why Saul was persecuting HIM. Ananias repeated it. Why leave things out that prove JESUS. I worship the LORD in the splendor of HIS holiness Ps. 96:9 You take the joy out of living with CHRIST. HE created humor also. HE wants to live life to the fullest. There is one step to salvation, and then growth. I was born yesterday,but it was early in the morning. Look at it this way. If you are right and I am wrong, I will still be in heaven along with the hundreds of millions of others. If I am right and you are wrong, you are in trouble. Good luck, you will need it. 2 Peter explains you perfectly. I know who my savior is. My best friend and brother. Eph. 2:5-6 I am seated in the heavenly s with GOD even now through the blood of CHRIST. It can’t get any better than that. The joy of CHRIST lives in me. I wonder if you believe in the 6 literal days of creation. May you could give me a simple yes or no to that. just wondering. Have a blessed day.

From: Richard
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2016 1:01 PM
Subject: Re: Re[4]: ray comfort

You did not answer my Question, if you are a man of GOD you will give answer. Thanks Rick