To: The Path of Truth
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2016 9:29 AM
Subject: Self Righteousness
Whoever you are you are so self righteous and so full of yourself. I think you should be judging your self righteousness not others. You think you have the truth and no one else does. You are just human buddy!!! Just like the rest of us. You are not Jesus the only judge and the only righteous in and of Himself. You and me and everyone else can only be righteous through Jesus Christ. You in my opinion don’t even know Jesus. You are too self righteous to know him.
From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2016 7:01 AM
Subject: Re: Self Righteousness
John 17:18-23 MKJV
(18) As You have sent Me into the world, even so I have sent them into the world.
(19) And I sanctify Myself for their sakes, so that they also might be sanctified in truth.
(20) And I do not pray for these alone, but for those also who shall believe on Me through their word,
(21) that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You, that they also may be one in Us, so that the world may believe that You have sent Me.
(22) And I have given them the glory which You have given Me, that they may be one, even as We are one,
(23) I in them, and You in Me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that You have sent Me and have loved them as You have loved Me.
Do you see those words, Magaly? If you haven’t experienced them, and clearly you confess you have not, then you are not His. But we are His because the Father has answered the prayer of His Son in us.
You write: “You are not Jesus the only judge and the only righteous in and of Himself.”
You then sign your letter, “In Christ.”
Therefore aren’t you saying you are Jesus, and aren’t you judging us? Sure you are! So you’re a liar and hypocrite. You are the self-righteous one. We are Jesus Christ and you are anti-Christ.
“He who receives you receives Me, and he who receives Me receives Him Who sent Me” (Matthew 10:40 MKJV).
Magaly, you are dead in your sins. You have taken upon yourself the Lord Jesus Christ’s Name in vain, for which you will not be, and are not now, held guiltless. This we know by Him as we discern the fruit of your lips.
Paul and Victor