To: The Path of Truth
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2016 3:11 AM
Dear Victor Hafichuk & Paul Cohen
I’m 18 years old and i’m at a stage of my life when i have to take some decisions.
I want you to ask if learning for a job (studying ,highschool, college and the list keep going on ) or bodybuilding is a sin ? I really don’t know about these things if are sins or not. I mean studying for a good job or beeing an athlet. I’m doing sport in order to get approved for the college. Of course the sport has good things but also bad things too ( injuries and other things like that ).
Please reply me !
From: Victor Hafichuk
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2016 8:19 AM
Subject: Re: Help
“For bodily exercise profits a little, but godliness is profitable to all things, having promise of the present life, and of that which is to come” (1 Timothy 4:8 MKJV).
Without knowing all the details of your situation, it isn’t our place to advise you on these matters, except to tell you to do the best with what God has given you in the way of instruction and guidance in various ways.
And if you will, it certainly can do you good to read and ponder many of the Teachings on our site that God has provided for all. In particular, you might start with:
Apply yourself to the wisdom and instruction given by God, and you will do well.
Proverbs 4:1-27 MKJV
(1) Sons, hear the instruction of a father, and listen in order to know understanding.
(2) For I give you good teaching; do not forsake my law.
(3) For I was my father’s son, tender and only beloved in the sight of my mother.
(4) He also taught me, and said to me, Let your heart hold fast my words, keep my commandments and live.
(5) Get wisdom, get understanding; forget not; nor turn away from the words of my mouth.
(6) Do not forsake her, and she shall preserve you; love her, and she shall keep you.
(7) Wisdom is the main thing; get wisdom; and with all your getting get understanding.
(8) Prize her, and she shall lift you up; she shall bring you to honor when you embrace her.
(9) She shall give to your hand an ornament of grace; she shall shield you with a crown of glory.
(10) Hear, O my son, and receive my sayings; and the years of your life shall be many.
(11) I have taught you in the way of wisdom; I have led you in the right paths.
(12) When you go, your steps shall not be narrowed, and when you run, you shall not stumble.
(13) Take fast hold of instruction; do not let go; keep her; for she is your life.
(14) Enter not into the path of the wicked, and go not into the way of evil.
(15) Avoid it; do not pass by it; turn from it, and pass on!
(16) For they do not sleep, except when they have done mischief; and their sleep is taken away unless they cause some to fall.
(17) For they eat the bread of wickedness and drink the wine of violence.
(18) But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shines more and more to the perfect day.
(19) The way of the wicked is as darkness; they know not at what they stumble.
(20) My son, listen to my words; bow down your ear to my sayings.
(21) Let them not depart from your eyes; keep them in the midst of your heart.
(22) For they are life to those who find them, and health to all his flesh.
(23) Keep your heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
(24) Put away from you a wicked mouth, and devious lips put far from you.
(25) Let your eyes look right on, and let your eyelids look straight before you.
(26) Ponder the path of your feet, and all your ways will be established.
(27) Do not turn to the right hand nor to the left; remove your foot from evil.
Paul and Victor
From: Stephen To: The Path of Truth Sent: Friday, April 15, 2016 4:01 AM Subject: Questions Dear Sirs, Please advise, is the author a Jehovahs Witness or a Seventh Day Adventist … of course apart from being a Christian. I am, interested to know because there is common doctrine particularly with these groups. Also, the hard-core brass-like doctrines becomes increasingly …. Hmmmm, hard as we move thru ‘your’ doctrines. But regarding the first question, please be straight up and state your ‘denomination’ position for clarification. Thankyou. Kind regards, Stephen From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Stephen Sent: Monday, May 02, 2016 6:58 AM Subject: Re: Questions No denomination, Stephen. Read the following writings on our site for more specifics in answer to your questions: Jehovah’s Witnesses Seventh Day Adventism The Church Here Is the Way It Is What are you finding so hardcore and brasslike? Could it be that you are hard and brasslike with God? Do you have the softness of the prince of this world? False Love - Satan’s Last Stronghold Paul and Victor www.ThePathofTruth.com
From: Peter To: The Path of Truth Sent: Monday, June 20, 2016 3:08 PM Subject: Holy Spirit and Tongues How do you know you really recieved the Holy Spirit ,I just find I have to check this ,I spoke in tongues two different types I think one very fast and the other like different words of some type ,I am new to Christianity right now I intend on using the bible and praying for interpretation of tongues but bein honest my head is a mess don't know if everything ok or not did I really receive the Holy Spirit ,I have had some different enough dreams too ,I think they are to do with the Holy Spirit ,about trust ironically I think and one of them was about making the same mistake. I'm busy reading your book very good and interesting ,thank you and goodbye From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Peter Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2016 5:07 PM Subject: Re: Holy Spirit and Tongues If your head is a mess, Peter, that wasn’t the Spirit of Christ you received, unless you fell away from God immediately. “For God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind” (2 Timothy 1:7 MKJV). Tell us more about your spiritual background and what brought you to your current situation. Lord willing, we will have more to say. For now, keep reading our site – here are some writings in particular that may help you: The Baptism in the Holy Spirit Confession of Sin The Cross - Only the Death Sentence Will Avail Grace – The Reality Here I...
From: Erik To: The Path of Truth Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2016 2:11 PM Subject: A response to Mary Baxter rebuttal Victor Hafichuk & Paul Cohen, I am saddened to read about your slanderous accusations about Mary Baxter. It is obvious that you are trying very hard to come against her testimony because it challenges your belief in universal salvation. Jesus was clear that hell was not made for people but for satan and his demons, but that eternal damnation results for those that reject him. It would be incredibly easy to rebuff all of your statements, but I'll just do one. "I looked at the woman again, and worms were crawling out of the bones of her skeleton. They were not harmed by the fire. Jesus said, 'She knows and feels those worms inside.'" What is the purpose of these creatures? They are specially made to resist fire, to ensure added torment for the souls in Mary's hell, because just burning these sinners forever is not nearly enough. No, they also have to be conscious of the worms that have infested their bodies. This is not the King of kings; it is the torturer of torturers. His passion for cruelty endures forever. Jesus himself describes this torment in the book of Mark. It is super accurate in its correlation to the statement from Mary Baxter's book. What else do you think these worms refer to that Jesus himself describes? Have you never read this passage before? Mark 9:42 42“If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe...