To: The Path of Truth
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2016 3:11 AM
Dear Victor Hafichuk & Paul Cohen
I’m 18 years old and i’m at a stage of my life when i have to take some decisions.
I want you to ask if learning for a job (studying ,highschool, college and the list keep going on ) or bodybuilding is a sin ? I really don’t know about these things if are sins or not. I mean studying for a good job or beeing an athlet. I’m doing sport in order to get approved for the college. Of course the sport has good things but also bad things too ( injuries and other things like that ).
Please reply me !
From: Victor Hafichuk
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2016 8:19 AM
Subject: Re: Help
“For bodily exercise profits a little, but godliness is profitable to all things, having promise of the present life, and of that which is to come” (1 Timothy 4:8 MKJV).
Without knowing all the details of your situation, it isn’t our place to advise you on these matters, except to tell you to do the best with what God has given you in the way of instruction and guidance in various ways.
And if you will, it certainly can do you good to read and ponder many of the Teachings on our site that God has provided for all. In particular, you might start with:
Apply yourself to the wisdom and instruction given by God, and you will do well.
Proverbs 4:1-27 MKJV
(1) Sons, hear the instruction of a father, and listen in order to know understanding.
(2) For I give you good teaching; do not forsake my law.
(3) For I was my father’s son, tender and only beloved in the sight of my mother.
(4) He also taught me, and said to me, Let your heart hold fast my words, keep my commandments and live.
(5) Get wisdom, get understanding; forget not; nor turn away from the words of my mouth.
(6) Do not forsake her, and she shall preserve you; love her, and she shall keep you.
(7) Wisdom is the main thing; get wisdom; and with all your getting get understanding.
(8) Prize her, and she shall lift you up; she shall bring you to honor when you embrace her.
(9) She shall give to your hand an ornament of grace; she shall shield you with a crown of glory.
(10) Hear, O my son, and receive my sayings; and the years of your life shall be many.
(11) I have taught you in the way of wisdom; I have led you in the right paths.
(12) When you go, your steps shall not be narrowed, and when you run, you shall not stumble.
(13) Take fast hold of instruction; do not let go; keep her; for she is your life.
(14) Enter not into the path of the wicked, and go not into the way of evil.
(15) Avoid it; do not pass by it; turn from it, and pass on!
(16) For they do not sleep, except when they have done mischief; and their sleep is taken away unless they cause some to fall.
(17) For they eat the bread of wickedness and drink the wine of violence.
(18) But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shines more and more to the perfect day.
(19) The way of the wicked is as darkness; they know not at what they stumble.
(20) My son, listen to my words; bow down your ear to my sayings.
(21) Let them not depart from your eyes; keep them in the midst of your heart.
(22) For they are life to those who find them, and health to all his flesh.
(23) Keep your heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
(24) Put away from you a wicked mouth, and devious lips put far from you.
(25) Let your eyes look right on, and let your eyelids look straight before you.
(26) Ponder the path of your feet, and all your ways will be established.
(27) Do not turn to the right hand nor to the left; remove your foot from evil.
Paul and Victor
From: Greg To: The Path of Truth Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2016 1:27 PM Subject: I Have A Question Hi, besides telling me that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is the Good News, which I personally know it is, can you please tell me in few words what exactly is His gospel? Thank you. Blessings, Greg From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Greg Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2016 7:07 AM Subject: Re: I Have A Question What does The Good News mean to you, Greg? And is it good news for only some people, or for all? What exactly is the Lord Jesus Christ’s Gospel in a few words? The apostle Paul summed it up: “For the love of Christ compels us, having concluded this: that if One died for all, then all died; and He died for all, so that they who live should live no longer for themselves, but for the One Who died for them and rose again” (2 Corinthians 5:14-15 EMTV). Paul and Victor www.ThePathofTruth.com From: Greg To: Paul Cohen Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2016 10:50 AM Subject: Re: I Have A Question Good question. I believe the Gospel is Good News that is available for all, and many believe it, but not many that believe truly understand what is, which when they do, it separates the wheat from the tares. Your question to me: "What does the Good News mean to me?" shouldn't be asked, for the Good News is not based upon what I think it is, or what you think it is; rather it is what it is. And the Gospel of Jesus Christ is this: His exhortation to ma...
Jesus Comes Again, Unknown to a Fool
From: Jordan To: The Path of Truth Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2016 2:50 PM Subject: Repentance Is there ever a point where we are too far from repentance? I've been an addict for years and while I was under the influence the devil manifested before me and told me he won and God turned me over to him. At that point there was a deep sinking feeling in my heart and since then I've been doing better working towards cutting all sins from myself. I pray daily and read the bible daily now trying to learn the word of God. The people in my life tend to be Devils and I can tell now. Is that because I am now one with his side? When the devil manifested before me I rebuked what he said and have been working as hard as I can to remove all sin from me. If you could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Jordan From: Victor Hafichuk To: Jordan Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2016 7:09 AM Subject: Re: Repentance Hi Jordan, Have you red our paper on Repentance? You’ve been trying to effect your own repentance, which is impossible. That’s why you’re confused about whose side you’re on – God’s or the Devil’s. When you experience the gift of repentance from God, you’ll know assuredly that He is on your side, and by walking in faith, that you’re on His side. But at least you’ve taken the step of acknowledging the Law is good, and also realize you can’t believe what the Devil tells you, because he’s a liar. So keep going, and when you fail, look to the Lord...