To: The Path of Truth
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2016 3:11 AM
Dear Victor Hafichuk & Paul Cohen
I’m 18 years old and i’m at a stage of my life when i have to take some decisions.
I want you to ask if learning for a job (studying ,highschool, college and the list keep going on ) or bodybuilding is a sin ? I really don’t know about these things if are sins or not. I mean studying for a good job or beeing an athlet. I’m doing sport in order to get approved for the college. Of course the sport has good things but also bad things too ( injuries and other things like that ).
Please reply me !
From: Victor Hafichuk
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2016 8:19 AM
Subject: Re: Help
“For bodily exercise profits a little, but godliness is profitable to all things, having promise of the present life, and of that which is to come” (1 Timothy 4:8 MKJV).
Without knowing all the details of your situation, it isn’t our place to advise you on these matters, except to tell you to do the best with what God has given you in the way of instruction and guidance in various ways.
And if you will, it certainly can do you good to read and ponder many of the Teachings on our site that God has provided for all. In particular, you might start with:
Apply yourself to the wisdom and instruction given by God, and you will do well.
Proverbs 4:1-27 MKJV
(1) Sons, hear the instruction of a father, and listen in order to know understanding.
(2) For I give you good teaching; do not forsake my law.
(3) For I was my father’s son, tender and only beloved in the sight of my mother.
(4) He also taught me, and said to me, Let your heart hold fast my words, keep my commandments and live.
(5) Get wisdom, get understanding; forget not; nor turn away from the words of my mouth.
(6) Do not forsake her, and she shall preserve you; love her, and she shall keep you.
(7) Wisdom is the main thing; get wisdom; and with all your getting get understanding.
(8) Prize her, and she shall lift you up; she shall bring you to honor when you embrace her.
(9) She shall give to your hand an ornament of grace; she shall shield you with a crown of glory.
(10) Hear, O my son, and receive my sayings; and the years of your life shall be many.
(11) I have taught you in the way of wisdom; I have led you in the right paths.
(12) When you go, your steps shall not be narrowed, and when you run, you shall not stumble.
(13) Take fast hold of instruction; do not let go; keep her; for she is your life.
(14) Enter not into the path of the wicked, and go not into the way of evil.
(15) Avoid it; do not pass by it; turn from it, and pass on!
(16) For they do not sleep, except when they have done mischief; and their sleep is taken away unless they cause some to fall.
(17) For they eat the bread of wickedness and drink the wine of violence.
(18) But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shines more and more to the perfect day.
(19) The way of the wicked is as darkness; they know not at what they stumble.
(20) My son, listen to my words; bow down your ear to my sayings.
(21) Let them not depart from your eyes; keep them in the midst of your heart.
(22) For they are life to those who find them, and health to all his flesh.
(23) Keep your heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
(24) Put away from you a wicked mouth, and devious lips put far from you.
(25) Let your eyes look right on, and let your eyelids look straight before you.
(26) Ponder the path of your feet, and all your ways will be established.
(27) Do not turn to the right hand nor to the left; remove your foot from evil.
Paul and Victor
From: Chris To: The Path of Truth Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2016 2:23 AM Subject: Law n Grace Hello I stumbled out into your website Thank you for it. My name is Chris I am in England, I am a recovered alcoholic by His Grace. I'm due to marry a wonderfull girl who to God has brought into the light of life. I'm confused between all this law and grace teaching, in the sense of which way to go ? We both done the 12 steps off AA a couple of years ago. Now I know there is error there. God opened my eyes. But ever since Christ removed the sin in our life and cleared us out. We have been trying to be settled in a church. We have attended a Sabbath congregation ? But they kept law and feasts. But you will have to correct me here if needs be.... Didn't Hebrews say the old has gone ? Also didn't yeshua nail all the ordinances to the cross ?? Our heads are up the wall with this. Sunday church just doesn't preach truth at all. It's disheartning to us that we can't find a church that preaches bible. God give me the harlot in proverbs about church. But we just want to do right in His eyes Godbless and plz respond to this At wits end From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Chris Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2016 7:49 AM Subject: Re: Law n Grace Hi Chris, Good to hear about how the Lord helped you stop drinking. Regarding your questions about law and grace, have you red our article, Law and Grace? You’ll find the answers there. The ...
De: Paulette Para: The Path of Truth Enviado: Jueves, 1 de Septiembre, 2016 5:10 PM Asunto: Yo creo que publicar esas cosas no es correcto La confianza en Cristo es un absoluto, pero difamar el carácter de uno es una ofensa grave. Si puedes leer el hebreo original igual que yo y seguir el camino de regreso a Jesús, quizás podrías reconsiderar cualquier intercambio de comentarios negativos. Lo siento, pero puedo llamarle culto a cualquier cosa. Solamente necesito ser empoderada y usar las escrituras para hacerlo. El dinero puede ser utilizado para bien y para mal. ¿El dinero es malo? Si el dinero es malo entonces no podemos usarlo. Por favor, espero que puedas servir a Dios pidiéndole que te ayude con tus defectos. Todos los tenemos. Todos estamos destinados a volver al árbol de la vida. La muerte y la vida están en el poder de la lengua. Gracias Paulette De: Paul Cohen Para: Paulette Cc: Víctor Hafichuk Enviado: Viernes, 9 de Septiembre, 2016 7:36 AM Asunto: Re: Yo creo que publicar esas cosas no es correcto Hola Paulette, Te escuchamos decir que hemos difamado ministros honestos y fieles de Jesucristo, pero no estamos conscientes de haber hecho eso nunca. Al contrario, hemos expuesto a muchos falsos maestros. Revisa tu diccionario y las Escrituras – exponer no es difamar. Cada falso maestro en nuestro sitio ha sido descubierto por dos o más testigos, según la Palabra de Dios. No tienes nada que demuestre lo contrario. Lo mis...
From: Val To: The Path of Truth Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2016 4:24 PM Subject: Together reset What are y'all thoughts on together reset 2016 that will take place in washington,DC. Is christian rap biblical?? Thoughts on adrian rogers and tony evans. Thank you From: Val To: The Path of Truth Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2016 4:08 PM Subject: Trust no man Hi, i ran into your site the other day and I'm a little baffled as to what to do. I got saved less then 2 years ago and my lesson has been do not put your trust in man as they will fail you. I've listen to some men on your false preachers list in the past and the holy spirit told me to move on. My thing is how do i know a true man of God from a wolf that knows how to hide very well. The bible say you will see by their fruits that i know but how do i see the hidden fruits like lies they tell that passes over our heads. I did not agree with all of you list but like i said i pray to the LORD for discernment in that he opens up my eyes. After all this who do you all listen to?? Do i have the right to call out a pastor?? From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Val Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2016 6:42 AM Subject: Re: Trust no man Hi Val, How will you know a true man of God from the wolves? Only if you’re drawn to the Son of God and keep His commandments, fellowshipping with those of like faith: Malachi 3:16-18 ESV (16) Then those who feared the LORD spoke with one another. The LORD paid attention and hea...