To: The Path of Truth
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2016 3:11 AM
Dear Victor Hafichuk & Paul Cohen
I’m 18 years old and i’m at a stage of my life when i have to take some decisions.
I want you to ask if learning for a job (studying ,highschool, college and the list keep going on ) or bodybuilding is a sin ? I really don’t know about these things if are sins or not. I mean studying for a good job or beeing an athlet. I’m doing sport in order to get approved for the college. Of course the sport has good things but also bad things too ( injuries and other things like that ).
Please reply me !
From: Victor Hafichuk
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2016 8:19 AM
Subject: Re: Help
“For bodily exercise profits a little, but godliness is profitable to all things, having promise of the present life, and of that which is to come” (1 Timothy 4:8 MKJV).
Without knowing all the details of your situation, it isn’t our place to advise you on these matters, except to tell you to do the best with what God has given you in the way of instruction and guidance in various ways.
And if you will, it certainly can do you good to read and ponder many of the Teachings on our site that God has provided for all. In particular, you might start with:
Apply yourself to the wisdom and instruction given by God, and you will do well.
Proverbs 4:1-27 MKJV
(1) Sons, hear the instruction of a father, and listen in order to know understanding.
(2) For I give you good teaching; do not forsake my law.
(3) For I was my father’s son, tender and only beloved in the sight of my mother.
(4) He also taught me, and said to me, Let your heart hold fast my words, keep my commandments and live.
(5) Get wisdom, get understanding; forget not; nor turn away from the words of my mouth.
(6) Do not forsake her, and she shall preserve you; love her, and she shall keep you.
(7) Wisdom is the main thing; get wisdom; and with all your getting get understanding.
(8) Prize her, and she shall lift you up; she shall bring you to honor when you embrace her.
(9) She shall give to your hand an ornament of grace; she shall shield you with a crown of glory.
(10) Hear, O my son, and receive my sayings; and the years of your life shall be many.
(11) I have taught you in the way of wisdom; I have led you in the right paths.
(12) When you go, your steps shall not be narrowed, and when you run, you shall not stumble.
(13) Take fast hold of instruction; do not let go; keep her; for she is your life.
(14) Enter not into the path of the wicked, and go not into the way of evil.
(15) Avoid it; do not pass by it; turn from it, and pass on!
(16) For they do not sleep, except when they have done mischief; and their sleep is taken away unless they cause some to fall.
(17) For they eat the bread of wickedness and drink the wine of violence.
(18) But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shines more and more to the perfect day.
(19) The way of the wicked is as darkness; they know not at what they stumble.
(20) My son, listen to my words; bow down your ear to my sayings.
(21) Let them not depart from your eyes; keep them in the midst of your heart.
(22) For they are life to those who find them, and health to all his flesh.
(23) Keep your heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
(24) Put away from you a wicked mouth, and devious lips put far from you.
(25) Let your eyes look right on, and let your eyelids look straight before you.
(26) Ponder the path of your feet, and all your ways will be established.
(27) Do not turn to the right hand nor to the left; remove your foot from evil.
Paul and Victor
From: David To: The Path of Truth Sent: Friday, April 22, 2016 6:17 AM Subject: John Ramirez article I read your article on John Ramirez. The thing I dislike. Everybody thinks that they're on the right path. I don't want to discredit another Christian. I just pray that I'm not self-righteous. And that I am on the right path. As human beings. We all fall way short of being perfect. That's why we need the gift Jesus provided by his sacrifice. Whatever someone else is doing is between them and God. Not them & me. David From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: David Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2016 6:55 AM Subject: Re: John Ramirez article “Whatever someone else is doing is between them and God. Not them & me.” So if you were the only person aware of someone poisoning the municipal water system you wouldn’t say anything to anyone? That would just be between them and God? Come on, David. You are being self-righteous, very unreal and religious. And just because poison is invisible, doesn’t mean it doesn’t kill. The same goes for lies and deception. “A little leaven leavens the whole lump” (Galatians 5:9 ESV). Paul and Victor www.ThePathofTruth.com From: David To: Paul and Victor Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2016 8:30 AM Subject: Re: John Ramirez article Yeah & you know it all David From: Paul and Victor To: David Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2016 7:06 AM Subject: Re: John Ramirez article Yes, we do know it all, David – so ...
From: Domkandy To: The Path of Truth Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 3:49 PM Subject: Your both wrong Stop enduring religion and start basking in Salvation in Jesus Christ. All fall short of the Glory of God. When you think your not living in sin your deceived and a liar. Your tongues are an example that your both living in deception yourselves He who has no sin cast the first stone.For me to listen to you any more send me your treatis and remember Ephesians 1:7 Trust in Jesus and him alone the Holy Spirit is your gift and guide.Please forgive me but needless chatter never accomplished nothing. Good luck with all that wisdom. From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Domkandy Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2016 7:01 AM Subject: Re: Your both wrong “When you think your not living in sin your deceived and a liar.” “We know that whoever is born of God doesn’t sin, but he who was born of God keeps himself, and the evil one doesn’t touch him” (1 John 5:18 WEB). “He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has been sinning from the beginning” (1 John 3:8-9 WEB). That makes you the liar, Domkandy, speaking from your own resources: “You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you desire to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has not stood in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he tells a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar, and the father of lies” (John 8:44 EMTV). And it wasn’t luck that we r...
Subject: ‘Guess Who Appreciates Satan’ From: David To: The Path of Truth Date: 11/24/2015 1:42 PM Hi, I came across your website not by accident, chance or choice but by determination of seeking out an opinion that aligns closely to how I too view God's word. Although I've read many of your teachings, there is one so far that has stood out amongst them the title is "Guess who appreciates Satan" I have been seeing this for years but haven't been able to piece it together so I could show those that have eyes could also see it. So a big thank you for doing it. It also states in scripture (Gen 1:26) that God made man in the image and OUR likeness and this task wasn't completed until AFTER they ate the fruit, God confirms this in Gen 3:22 to which many followers miss. Gen 3:24 also shows us that there were others also in the garden as well and along with Gen 3:1 we can now piece together to whom God was referring to when he was talking about making man in the image and likeness of US. Anyway, this is a fantastic website for all to enjoy and learn. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, David from Brisbane, Australia. From: Paul Cohen Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2015 4:42 PM To: David Cc: Victor Hafichuk Subject: "Guess Who Appreciates Satan" Thank you, David, for letting us know you’re out there receiving some of the good things the Lord has given us at The Path of Truth. Bless His Name! Continue exploring what is available on our site – the...