To: The Path of Truth
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2016 3:11 AM
Dear Victor Hafichuk & Paul Cohen
I’m 18 years old and i’m at a stage of my life when i have to take some decisions.
I want you to ask if learning for a job (studying ,highschool, college and the list keep going on ) or bodybuilding is a sin ? I really don’t know about these things if are sins or not. I mean studying for a good job or beeing an athlet. I’m doing sport in order to get approved for the college. Of course the sport has good things but also bad things too ( injuries and other things like that ).
Please reply me !
From: Victor Hafichuk
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2016 8:19 AM
Subject: Re: Help
“For bodily exercise profits a little, but godliness is profitable to all things, having promise of the present life, and of that which is to come” (1 Timothy 4:8 MKJV).
Without knowing all the details of your situation, it isn’t our place to advise you on these matters, except to tell you to do the best with what God has given you in the way of instruction and guidance in various ways.
And if you will, it certainly can do you good to read and ponder many of the Teachings on our site that God has provided for all. In particular, you might start with:
Apply yourself to the wisdom and instruction given by God, and you will do well.
Proverbs 4:1-27 MKJV
(1) Sons, hear the instruction of a father, and listen in order to know understanding.
(2) For I give you good teaching; do not forsake my law.
(3) For I was my father’s son, tender and only beloved in the sight of my mother.
(4) He also taught me, and said to me, Let your heart hold fast my words, keep my commandments and live.
(5) Get wisdom, get understanding; forget not; nor turn away from the words of my mouth.
(6) Do not forsake her, and she shall preserve you; love her, and she shall keep you.
(7) Wisdom is the main thing; get wisdom; and with all your getting get understanding.
(8) Prize her, and she shall lift you up; she shall bring you to honor when you embrace her.
(9) She shall give to your hand an ornament of grace; she shall shield you with a crown of glory.
(10) Hear, O my son, and receive my sayings; and the years of your life shall be many.
(11) I have taught you in the way of wisdom; I have led you in the right paths.
(12) When you go, your steps shall not be narrowed, and when you run, you shall not stumble.
(13) Take fast hold of instruction; do not let go; keep her; for she is your life.
(14) Enter not into the path of the wicked, and go not into the way of evil.
(15) Avoid it; do not pass by it; turn from it, and pass on!
(16) For they do not sleep, except when they have done mischief; and their sleep is taken away unless they cause some to fall.
(17) For they eat the bread of wickedness and drink the wine of violence.
(18) But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shines more and more to the perfect day.
(19) The way of the wicked is as darkness; they know not at what they stumble.
(20) My son, listen to my words; bow down your ear to my sayings.
(21) Let them not depart from your eyes; keep them in the midst of your heart.
(22) For they are life to those who find them, and health to all his flesh.
(23) Keep your heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
(24) Put away from you a wicked mouth, and devious lips put far from you.
(25) Let your eyes look right on, and let your eyelids look straight before you.
(26) Ponder the path of your feet, and all your ways will be established.
(27) Do not turn to the right hand nor to the left; remove your foot from evil.
Paul and Victor
From: Theresa To: The Path of Truth Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2016 10:34 PM Subject: Todd White? “There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:” Romans 8:1-3 KJV http://bible.com/1/rom.8.1-3.kjv Ok so seen ur argument on Todd White. I get curious if he is false prophet but I am curious what Bible u r reading from too. What is MKJV? And why such harsh judgement of a set free man. He is not promoting God in a bold way. God shows up in miraculous ways when you r bold and you step out of your comfort zone. I seen it for myself. Holy Spirit can lead you into incredible situations. God does love us all. We r all sinners but we can be saved by grace. None of us are perfect til Heaven. I believe Todd White is definitely being used of God. Very rare to have bold people like him. Peter was greatly used of God and he denied Christ at one time. God can use any of us, Christian or not for his glory. You sound like you r not set free yourself. I will be praying for you too. My mom passed away this year. I surrendered myself 3 yrs ago and my dad passed away in 2011. I try to follow Gods commandments but most of a...
From: Lee To: Victor Hafichuk and Paul Cohen Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2016 5:13 PM Subject: The Path of Truth - feedback Dear Mr Hafichuk/Cohen, My name is Lee. I am a son of God, born of the Holy Spirit. (I might have called myself a 'Christian' but that would have very little meaning since there seem to be a lot of them around.) Today I came across your website for the first time, and found it interesting. I have now read/scanned a large number of your articles. I wanted to share a few thoughts, and let me say straight off that I do not want or need a reply. Firstly, it must be said that we seem to have much in common. Like you, I denounce 'church religion', pagan festivals, Sunday Christianity, 'once saved always saved', 'eternal torment', Calvinism, and so on. We also seem to share the view that most of the so-called 'church' is false, and I was glad to read many of the names and ministries you rightly reject. For example, you denounce the GotQuestions website. I had once thought they were a sound ministry, but a few years ago, I wrote to them asking a question and received an answer from a woman who presumed to teach me! I was quite startled. After asking further questions, it transpired that many of their articles are in fact written by women (and only checked by men)! I warned them that not only they were directly disobeying the Lord, but by allowing women to teach their ministry would inevitably fall foul of Satan's deceptions. But they didn't se...
From: Juli To: The Path of Truth Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2016 7:13 AM Subject: Thank you. Thank you so much for your site. I worked for a pastor for years here in Missouri and she taught me many of these things regarding the Truth. When she was diagnosed with cancer at the age of 82, we had so many pastors visit and tell her: well read these books and proclaim this or that. At that time, I remembered Job. The first sentence in the book of Job tells us he was a good man- not that he lacked faith. There is so much out there right now that is false, and many are being deceived. Hosea 4:6 tells us, "My people perish for lack of knowledge." How are we to "love His appearing.." As in 2 Timothy 4:8, when we don't know Him? It seems we are in a time where many do not even attempt to find out if things line up with the Word. I really thought your words about Andrew Wommack were spot on. I couldn't stop reading as these are all things, as a church, we had discussed- and had people tell us we were "overly critical." Well, I just wanted to say thank you for continuing in Truth. We need it in these times. Thanks Again, Pastor Juli From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Juli Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2016 7:23 AM Subject: Re: Thank you. Hi Juli, Thanks for the feedback. This is the Lord’s site – all His doing. Perhaps you spoke too soon thanking us for the site and for continuing in the Truth. What do you make of this Diabolical Doctrine? ...