To: The Path of Truth
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2016 3:11 AM
Dear Victor Hafichuk & Paul Cohen
I’m 18 years old and i’m at a stage of my life when i have to take some decisions.
I want you to ask if learning for a job (studying ,highschool, college and the list keep going on ) or bodybuilding is a sin ? I really don’t know about these things if are sins or not. I mean studying for a good job or beeing an athlet. I’m doing sport in order to get approved for the college. Of course the sport has good things but also bad things too ( injuries and other things like that ).
Please reply me !
From: Victor Hafichuk
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2016 8:19 AM
Subject: Re: Help
“For bodily exercise profits a little, but godliness is profitable to all things, having promise of the present life, and of that which is to come” (1 Timothy 4:8 MKJV).
Without knowing all the details of your situation, it isn’t our place to advise you on these matters, except to tell you to do the best with what God has given you in the way of instruction and guidance in various ways.
And if you will, it certainly can do you good to read and ponder many of the Teachings on our site that God has provided for all. In particular, you might start with:
Apply yourself to the wisdom and instruction given by God, and you will do well.
Proverbs 4:1-27 MKJV
(1) Sons, hear the instruction of a father, and listen in order to know understanding.
(2) For I give you good teaching; do not forsake my law.
(3) For I was my father’s son, tender and only beloved in the sight of my mother.
(4) He also taught me, and said to me, Let your heart hold fast my words, keep my commandments and live.
(5) Get wisdom, get understanding; forget not; nor turn away from the words of my mouth.
(6) Do not forsake her, and she shall preserve you; love her, and she shall keep you.
(7) Wisdom is the main thing; get wisdom; and with all your getting get understanding.
(8) Prize her, and she shall lift you up; she shall bring you to honor when you embrace her.
(9) She shall give to your hand an ornament of grace; she shall shield you with a crown of glory.
(10) Hear, O my son, and receive my sayings; and the years of your life shall be many.
(11) I have taught you in the way of wisdom; I have led you in the right paths.
(12) When you go, your steps shall not be narrowed, and when you run, you shall not stumble.
(13) Take fast hold of instruction; do not let go; keep her; for she is your life.
(14) Enter not into the path of the wicked, and go not into the way of evil.
(15) Avoid it; do not pass by it; turn from it, and pass on!
(16) For they do not sleep, except when they have done mischief; and their sleep is taken away unless they cause some to fall.
(17) For they eat the bread of wickedness and drink the wine of violence.
(18) But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shines more and more to the perfect day.
(19) The way of the wicked is as darkness; they know not at what they stumble.
(20) My son, listen to my words; bow down your ear to my sayings.
(21) Let them not depart from your eyes; keep them in the midst of your heart.
(22) For they are life to those who find them, and health to all his flesh.
(23) Keep your heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
(24) Put away from you a wicked mouth, and devious lips put far from you.
(25) Let your eyes look right on, and let your eyelids look straight before you.
(26) Ponder the path of your feet, and all your ways will be established.
(27) Do not turn to the right hand nor to the left; remove your foot from evil.
Paul and Victor
From: Chris To: The Path of Truth Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2016 2:23 AM Subject: Law n Grace Hello I stumbled out into your website Thank you for it. My name is Chris I am in England, I am a recovered alcoholic by His Grace. I'm due to marry a wonderfull girl who to God has brought into the light of life. I'm confused between all this law and grace teaching, in the sense of which way to go ? We both done the 12 steps off AA a couple of years ago. Now I know there is error there. God opened my eyes. But ever since Christ removed the sin in our life and cleared us out. We have been trying to be settled in a church. We have attended a Sabbath congregation ? But they kept law and feasts. But you will have to correct me here if needs be.... Didn't Hebrews say the old has gone ? Also didn't yeshua nail all the ordinances to the cross ?? Our heads are up the wall with this. Sunday church just doesn't preach truth at all. It's disheartning to us that we can't find a church that preaches bible. God give me the harlot in proverbs about church. But we just want to do right in His eyes Godbless and plz respond to this At wits end From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Chris Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2016 7:49 AM Subject: Re: Law n Grace Hi Chris, Good to hear about how the Lord helped you stop drinking. Regarding your questions about law and grace, have you red our article, Law and Grace? You’ll find the answers there. The ...
From: Dawn To: The Path of Truth Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2016 5:46 AM Hi, Im interested in your meetings on Saturdays. I would be Pacific Time. How can I join in and when? Thank You Dawn From: Victor Hafichuk To: Dawn Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2016 7:19 AM Subject: Re: Saturday Meetings Hi Dawn, Register for the Forum on our site – you can click on it from any page, and we’ll send you to the instruction page there for how to join the Sabbath chat (which starts at 11:00 am your time and goes for several hours). Tell us more about yourself, please! Victor From: Dawn To: Paul Cohen Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2016 3:21 PM Subject: RE: Saturday Meetings Hi, Im not sure what type of info youd like about me. I grew up in West Michigan and was lead ( I believe by the Lord) in 2008 to Los Angeles. Its hard to explain my process in one email as it took years to come through and it continues. I have struggled to find a fellowship of likeminded belivers as most believe in Hell ( eternal torment for those who " dont believe in Jesus" or said the sinners prayer) if they also believe in some of the things I do. Dealbreaker for truth leadings for me! I see that your site has begun to not only set me free free from much of the calamity of confusion I have suffered by being led by false profetic churches ( HRock- Pasadena, IHOP -Pasadena and many of those within those and those similar). I finally "threw Christianity away" realizing it was ...
From: Muketwa To: The Path of Truth Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2016 9:58 AM Subject: Christians attacking fellow christians Brother Victor, Calvary greetings in Jesus name. I do not have much to say, just that it surprises me: Why is it that most of the time, it is us christians who have this tendency of attacking fellow christians? We all get saved by God's grace and although the calling is the same i.e. the same commission, but we are called differently, anointed differently by the same God. Each person comes from a different background, u have to be in the other person's shoes to understand. Why do we always expect other christians to be exactly what we are or the way we are, otherwise God would have filled this earth with only Victors! This is really sickening, how does the world look at us? From my point view you are trying to tell the world that you are righteous/holy than thou! If you wrote to him and nothing changed, well you know where to find him, don't you? Speak to him in person, but don't expect everyone to be like you. Each person is unique, they preach differently, do things differently. Its only a problem if such a person is leading people away from Christ. My church records every sermon/event, if you attend the service you get/hear the message freely, but the recordings, one has to buy because those materials cost money to produce, its costs money to travel around etc. Let us not be judgemental for heaven's sake! ...