To: The Path of Truth
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2016 4:34 PM
Hi, My name is Angela.
I am a true believer of the Lord. I have done wrong a couple of time’s with not being on the right path with the Lord.
I have asked the Lord to forgive me for me for letting the enemy get to me. I plan to succeed whole heartedly with keeping the door shut to the enemy from here on in/permanently. I do plan on making the Lord proud of me in every area in my life.
I don’t know much about my father in heaven. That I due plan to change. Knowing that I am very interested in being baptised. I was told that that is one of the thing’s that the Lord would like us to do.
Is that true?
I am in so dire need of prayer in so many area’s in my life and the life’s of my family.
Who ever reads this please find it in your heart to pray for Angela self, Pedro my husband, Sherry my mom, my Grandchildren, Bridget my daughter, Armando my son in law, and Tony brother. Along with Richard.
The The Thank you!! Sincerely Angela.
From: Paul Cohen
Cc: Victor Hafichuk
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2016 7:09 AM
Subject: Re: Baptism
The best thing we can do for you is point you to the teachings and materials the Lord has given us to publish on this website, which represent the will of God in Christ Jesus that He has made available to all who hear and believe for their salvation.
Romans 10:13-17 EMTV
(13) For “whosoever shall call upon the Name of the LORD shall be saved.”
(14) How then shall they call on Him in Whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of Whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear apart from a preacher?
(15) And how shall they preach unless they are sent? Just as it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the Gospel of peace, of those preaching the Gospel of good things!”
(16) But they have not all obeyed the Gospel. For Isaiah says, “Lord, who has believed our report?”
(17) So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.
It’s like the following saying, which isn’t found in the Bible, but nevertheless gives a true principle:
“Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.”
If you’re depending on the prayers of others to make things better for you, you will not change, but if you come to the Lord through the ministry of those He sends, He will change you.
Most importantly, you can’t depend on your own ability and righteousness to make the Lord proud of you in every area of your life. We are corrupt creatures through and through – without any capability within ourselves to please God. Paul summarized what the Word of God says about our true state without Christ:
Romans 3:10-18 WEB
(10) As it is written, “There is no one righteous; no, not one.
(11) There is no one who understands. There is no one who seeks after God.
(12) They have all turned away. They have together become unprofitable. There is no one who does good, no, not so much as one.”
(13) “Their throat is an open tomb. With their tongues they have used deceit.”“The poison of vipers is under their lips;”
(14) “whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness.”
(15) “Their feet are swift to shed blood.
(16) Destruction and misery are in their ways.
(17) The way of peace, they haven’t known.”
(18) “There is no fear of God before their eyes.”
What you’re doing is taking a vow that you will be good, but the Lord says not to do that:
Matthew 5:33-37 WEB
(33) “Again you have heard that it was said to the ancient ones, ‘You shall not make false vows, but shall perform to the Lord your vows,’
(34) but I tell you, don’t swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is the throne of God;
(35) nor by the earth, for it is the footstool of his feet; nor by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King.
(36) Neither shall you swear by your head, for you can’t make one hair white or black.
(37) But let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes’ and your ‘No’ be ‘No.’ Whatever is more than these is of the evil one.
Angela, the Lord has brought you here to hear the Truth – to know Him Who is your Lord and Savior. Read, read, read the website. Start with the Teachings. You ask about baptism. Read about the different kinds here:
Let us know if you have any questions.
From: Julie To: The Path of Truth Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2016 12:46 AM Subject: Your view of C3 Hello, To who ever wrote this article , you need to pray for wisdom and ask God to forgive you from such harsh and ignorant judgement on this church. Who ever you are you are the ones that are blinded. The biblical word that you so surly stated has been taken out not to describe what they practice and preach , but to fit your judge mental view. God said go out and make disciples , that's what they are doing among other things , Gods word says hope and speak out his will for your life into existence. This church does that and they also preach heavy on Christ Jesus. It's sad that people out there like you are Attacking people that follow Christ . Hmmmm maybe you are the white washed hypocrites the bible speaks of! I know we are supposed to be kind with our words and speak out of love . But who ever you are or think you are, you are wrong and shouldn't be spreading lies. I know there is a devil that does such things and what the bible says about that is that his children speak his native tongue. -A True Believer From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Julie Sent: Friday, May 06, 2016 6:46 AM Subject: Re: Your view of C3 “I know we are supposed to be kind with our words and speak out of love .” Where is your kindness and love, Julie? You’ve condemned us without citing a single factual discrepancy with the Word of God and His judgment of C3. ...
From: Esdras To: The Path of Truth Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2016 8:00 AM Subject: Re: bible translation in your article The asininity of the trinity when explain in the verse genesis 1:26-27 so are the angels made in gods image From: Paul Cohen To: Esdras Cc: Victor Hafichuk Sent: Friday, July 29, 2016 6:38 AM Subject: Re: bible translation Hi Esdras, You should quote the material you’re asking about. Do you think we have a website of thousands of pages memorized, or that the particular words and context they’re used in aren’t important? On either count you’d be wrong. Here’s the portion: In order to promote the doctrine of the trinity, the writers of GotQuestions read into what the Scriptures say according to their natural minds and indoctrination of men. Let’s look at some common verses used to prop up the egregious pagan doctrine of trinitarianism: Genesis 1:26-27 JPS (26) And God said: “Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth.” (27) And God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them. Why “Us” and “Our” in verse 26, since God is singular in verse 27, it saying “He,” not “They”? To begin, God was not alone: Job 38:4-7 MKJV (4) Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth? Te...
From: Rogena To: The Path of Truth Sent: Tuesday, December 8, 2015 7:48 AM Subject: Letter to Kirk Cameron How can you say you have gone through the fire? The Mr. Cameron has not? Only God can judge a person's spirit and faith. Doesn't the doctrine state that? I am not taking sides on this issue (mainly because you are using a manipulated version of Gods Word). Rogena From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Rogena Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2015 7:38 AM Subject: Re: Letter to Kirk Cameron “Only God can judge a person's spirit and faith. Doesn't the doctrine state that?” No, it doesn’t, Rogena. Malachi 3:16-18 ESV (16) Then those who feared the LORD spoke with one another. The LORD paid attention and heard them, and a book of remembrance was written before Him of those who feared the LORD and esteemed His Name. (17) “They shall be Mine, says the LORD of hosts, in the day when I make up My treasured possession, and I will spare them as a man spares his son who serves him. (18) Then once more you shall see the distinction between the righteous and the wicked, between one who serves God and one who does not serve Him. Do you really believe God would have His children undiscerning and subjected to the many false prophets and wolves He warned would come in the latter days? We recently heard that Kirk Cameron has a movie promoting Christmas. Are you undiscerning in this matter - That Devilish Spirit of Christmas? He also celebrates Hallow...