To: The Path of Truth
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2016 4:34 PM
Hi, My name is Angela.
I am a true believer of the Lord. I have done wrong a couple of time’s with not being on the right path with the Lord.
I have asked the Lord to forgive me for me for letting the enemy get to me. I plan to succeed whole heartedly with keeping the door shut to the enemy from here on in/permanently. I do plan on making the Lord proud of me in every area in my life.
I don’t know much about my father in heaven. That I due plan to change. Knowing that I am very interested in being baptised. I was told that that is one of the thing’s that the Lord would like us to do.
Is that true?
I am in so dire need of prayer in so many area’s in my life and the life’s of my family.
Who ever reads this please find it in your heart to pray for Angela self, Pedro my husband, Sherry my mom, my Grandchildren, Bridget my daughter, Armando my son in law, and Tony brother. Along with Richard.
The The Thank you!! Sincerely Angela.
From: Paul Cohen
Cc: Victor Hafichuk
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2016 7:09 AM
Subject: Re: Baptism
The best thing we can do for you is point you to the teachings and materials the Lord has given us to publish on this website, which represent the will of God in Christ Jesus that He has made available to all who hear and believe for their salvation.
Romans 10:13-17 EMTV
(13) For “whosoever shall call upon the Name of the LORD shall be saved.”
(14) How then shall they call on Him in Whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of Whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear apart from a preacher?
(15) And how shall they preach unless they are sent? Just as it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the Gospel of peace, of those preaching the Gospel of good things!”
(16) But they have not all obeyed the Gospel. For Isaiah says, “Lord, who has believed our report?”
(17) So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.
It’s like the following saying, which isn’t found in the Bible, but nevertheless gives a true principle:
“Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.”
If you’re depending on the prayers of others to make things better for you, you will not change, but if you come to the Lord through the ministry of those He sends, He will change you.
Most importantly, you can’t depend on your own ability and righteousness to make the Lord proud of you in every area of your life. We are corrupt creatures through and through – without any capability within ourselves to please God. Paul summarized what the Word of God says about our true state without Christ:
Romans 3:10-18 WEB
(10) As it is written, “There is no one righteous; no, not one.
(11) There is no one who understands. There is no one who seeks after God.
(12) They have all turned away. They have together become unprofitable. There is no one who does good, no, not so much as one.”
(13) “Their throat is an open tomb. With their tongues they have used deceit.”“The poison of vipers is under their lips;”
(14) “whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness.”
(15) “Their feet are swift to shed blood.
(16) Destruction and misery are in their ways.
(17) The way of peace, they haven’t known.”
(18) “There is no fear of God before their eyes.”
What you’re doing is taking a vow that you will be good, but the Lord says not to do that:
Matthew 5:33-37 WEB
(33) “Again you have heard that it was said to the ancient ones, ‘You shall not make false vows, but shall perform to the Lord your vows,’
(34) but I tell you, don’t swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is the throne of God;
(35) nor by the earth, for it is the footstool of his feet; nor by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King.
(36) Neither shall you swear by your head, for you can’t make one hair white or black.
(37) But let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes’ and your ‘No’ be ‘No.’ Whatever is more than these is of the evil one.
Angela, the Lord has brought you here to hear the Truth – to know Him Who is your Lord and Savior. Read, read, read the website. Start with the Teachings. You ask about baptism. Read about the different kinds here:
Let us know if you have any questions.
From: Patrick To: The Path of Truth Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2016 2:46 PM Subject: Rich man & Lazarus parable. I saw your article and would be interested in defending the placement of this parable in the AV. I agree with many of your observations; however, I believe one more piece of evidence could put you on the road to seeing the "big picture" of this parable in why it gives these outlandish details....respectfully yours, Patrick From: Paul Cohen To: Patrick Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2016 9:08 PM Subject: RE: Rich man & Lazarus parable. We'd be interested in hearing your argument for the parable, Patrick. Paul From: Patrick To: The Path of Truth Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2016 9:37 AM Subject: Re: Rich man & Lazarus parable. Hi Paul, Delighted to get your response. I pray these following insights will help you in your quest to make sense of this parable, and to find greater joy in understanding truths set forth in scripture. First thing that comes to my mind is "big picture" gleaned from considering the context and setting of the parable. It is part of a sequence of parables that spring forth from the narrative of chapter 15, verse 1: "Then all the tax collectors and the sinners drew near to HIm...."this man receives sinners and eats with them". Jesus then sets forth a string of parables, all of which evolve around the theme of the worth of a soul, and God's great love for all men. Chapter sixteen, beginning with the parable...
From: Andrea To: The Path of Truth Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2016 1:14 AM Subject: Article over John Ramirez It's people like y'all that make others not want to be Christian! I pity that every excuse y'all make for not liking something because it's different so y'all use bible references! Please how about you use the reference of not judging others and how they preach the bible! He's probably changing so many lives for the better and what are y'all doing bashing him for doing it and saving none! Just because he's self promoting himself!! Please I go to a Christian college and we have guest speakers always trying to sell us their books, t-shirts, and asking for money for something that's just the way it is! GET OVER IT! From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Andrea Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2016 6:59 AM Subject: Re: Article over John Ramirez “Please I go to a Christian college and we have guest speakers always trying to sell us their books, t-shirts, and asking for money for something that's just the way it is! GET OVER IT!” Get over it? It has gotten over you, Andrea, the ways of the Whore, Mystery, Babylon the Great. Here’s what’s happening to her now: Revelation 18:2-8 (2) And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great has fallen, has fallen! And it has become the dwelling-place of demons, and a prison of every unclean spirit, and a cage of every unclean bird which has been hated, (3) because of the wine of the anger of her fo...
From: Richard To: The Path of Truth Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2016 12:27 PM Subject: Victor I recently came upon your online site. Ive never came upon a minister whom my beliefs match up to as much as they do your beliefs. Though i am curious about one aspect of your website: you blatantly take upon yourself to judge and be very critical of other people-it seems mostly other pastors from what ive read so far-and they in turn seem to judge and be very critical of you as well. As if you people are concerned in proving each other wrong and that each of you teach the "true" interpretation of Christ. Isn't whomever is teaching the true Christ be able to stand alone without injecting hatred? My question Victor is this: why are you so concerned with trying to prove-through scripture-that all the other pastors are scumbags and only you are right about the gospel? Aren't we supposed to Love our enemys?-given that light and love are the only things to extinguish hate and darkness? If a man truly has the spirit of Christ then wont they themselves be able to discern the darkness and see false teachers for themselves or are you the only man who has the spirit of christ? Im not sure you will even read this email-i was excited when i came upon your website Victor-but my concern is that although you seem to be interpreting Christ in the same manner as myself you also seem to be allowing hate to unnecessarily creep into your teachings as well. I do not intend to judge yo...