A Believer’s Wife Conflicts with Him

From: Marc
Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2016 5:00 PM
Subject: Done with my own life here

Almost 3 years now i been searching and trying to study things. Have prayed and even fasted. Lot of times not praying like i should i guess.. I never was a person to have dreams until i started trying to search and understand the bible. It is like i am in the same cycle over and over again trying to repent then fall then try again and again. Sometimes i feel like i am close then falls apart again.. Some prayers i think have been answered but then i wonder what spirit is answering them. If there is a true man of God with the Holy Spirit i wish i could find him. I know there are not many Pauls of the bible in the world any more. I am married with children and have no been a good father or husband. If i am to confess things to another man then i will. I have confessed everything i know to Jesus and even written a letter on paper..

I will tell you one thing that happen to me is me and my wife would argue a lot and it was in my heart to not go back to her, then the 3rd night after that was in my heart it was like i had a vision or dream, not sure which but it was so powerful when i woke up it took me a few minutes to collect myself. In it was like i was studying the bible and i remember looking and all i read was Love your wife as you love yourself and know if you love your wife then you love yourself also.. I did not know those words i seen was in the bible until i searched those words and took me to ephesians..

I hope someone i can talk to thats true
Marcus

From: Marc
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2016 7:16 PM
Subject: My wife and fornication

Hi paul i have found your and victors site and been looking now for 3 or 4 days. I have been searching for the truth now almost 3 years looking at everything of some books and reading the bible. About the subject and reading your testimony me and my wife had came together of fornication as well, and we have 2 kids now. If i have to loose her i will. Sometimes i feel like there is no one to talk to even the church we had started going to. I have had many things happen and never had been a person of dreams until maybe a little over a year now.. There are so many different teachings and beliefs.. I know i been lost and even people of church believe just say a prayer and ask and your saved.. Something in me seems to have known it is not just that simple that there is more a lot more.. I have cried out that i want to know the truth.. I am tired of my life it has led to nothing and i am nothing, but in bondage.
Me and my wife came together in fornication, and after her being pregnant already we got married and almost 2 years later we have another child now.
Whatever the cost is i will do it, i just want jesus to help me to know him.

Marc=

To: Marc
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2016 7:17 AM
Subject: Re: My wife and fornication/Done with my own life here

Hi Marc,

I’m not sure you’re applying the lesson of my marital situation properly. I became a believer and didn’t repent of fornication, even going so far as trying to make it acceptable by marrying the woman God hadn’t and wasn’t giving me as wife. Have you done the same thing? Did the Lord draw you to Himself, giving you faith in Him, and then you deliberately continued in sin rather than follow Him?

In other words, were you given faith, and if so, was the woman you were with not your wife (lacking a marriage license from the government doesn’t mean the Lord hadn’t brought you together)?

Here’s what you can know for certain right now: Jesus Christ is Lord and has brought you here in answer to your prayer about finding true men of God. If you listen and pay heed to what the Lord has given us on this site, and to what you hear in our letters and communications such as the Sabbath meetings and Bible readings, the Lord will make all things clear and your path straight. You have nothing to fear, except not believing Him.

Register at the Forum on our site and we’ll be in touch, giving you access to instructions for joining us at our meetings.

Paul

From: Marc
To: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2016 1:24 PM
Subject: Re: My wife and fornication/Done with my own life here

Hi Paul and Victor

Thank you for writing Paul. I came into the faith and my searching for the truth after me and my wife was married already. I will register on your forum today.

I just want to explain myself a little. I do really enjoy reading the things on the sight, and even seem drawn to it and its sayings. I have over the period of almost 3 years have had things i don’t know if you would say revealed to me or what. I have realized there is a difference in believing IN jesus and just believing on him. The scriptures are to lead people to salvation and not become salvation. I was before in this Trinity thing but lately, actually the past month been coming to believe this idea is false.

I really don’t like myself, it seems i can never do right. I mention before of failing all the time and getting back up to fail again.. Sometimes it seem like the harder i try the worse i am if that makes any sense. I know i have fasted some times and even prayed crying.

One night at work just having trouble with sin and feeling broken i seem to become angry and said if i am condemned and set for hell just tell me plainly, and said i can not save myself, if that is my destiny just let me know, then a few minutes later i broke down and cried and said all i asked for was a little help, just a little help. Within i would say one hour my wife sends me a txt message only having Isaiah 41:10. Something in me was excited to read it and it said fear not for i am with you, be not dismayed for i am your God, i will strengthen you, yes i will help you, i will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

I cried like a baby afterward and few days passed by, and still had struggles..
I know i am everything the Scriptures say not to be..

Marc

To: Marc
Cc: Paul Cohen
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2016 8:39 PM
Subject: RE: My wife and fornication/Done with my own life here

The Lord is marking the way for you, for which you can be very thankful.

\/

From: Marc
To: Victor and Paul
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2016 7:16 AM
Subject: Confused. Has jesus already come?

Hi paul and victor

I know i am new, and am confused. Am i right in thinking the kingdom of God has already come?

I have read this in scripture of Luke, the kingdom of God does not come with observation like here it is or there it is, assuredly i say to you the kingdom of God is inside you.
Again in matthew, there are some of you standing here who will not taste death until you see the son of man coming in his kingdom.

So when someone comes in the spirit of christ you have seen the son of man coming already in spirit?

I know jesus said to nicodemus you can SEE the kingdom of God but you must be born again.

Sometimes its like i can almost see but cant see. Almost like a cover over me. I am confused i guess from being indoctrinated.

I am not comfortable in churches, my wife likes going but i feel to get out of there like i don’t belong and have wondered if something is wrong with me.

I mention before of having dreams and i will tell you because i don’t know what they mean. One i already mentioned about my wife in the dream like i was looking at scripture to love my wife as i love myself and know if i love my wife i love myself also, and another was i was in like a dark room nothing else there and only myself and the pain fear and loneliness and reaching up with my right hand and screaming Jesus save me then i woke up crying, and another was like i was looking at jesus from his side and his head was at his feet and he turned around and all this blinding light came out from him and woke up. Another was i remember like i was carrying a little girl on my back, part of her was over my head like when you carry a child and i set her down like in front of a mirror and she looked like a asian looking girl with her head shaved and a spot of long hair in front of her head like it was braided.

I don’t know if this has anything to do with that dream of the girl but sometimes i feel like my skin is crawling in places on my back and head.

Marc

To: Marc
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2016 6:40 AM
Subject: Re: Confused. Has jesus already come?

“I am the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the Ending, says the Lord, Who is and Who was and Who is to come, the Almighty” (Revelation 1:8 MKJV).

Marc, the Kingdom of God came, has come to us and all who have received the King and His Spirit, and will come to all men in due time.

“And truly I say to you, You will not see Me until it come when you say, Blessed is he who comes in the Name of the Lord” (Luke 13:35 MKJV).

2 Corinthians 6:14-18 MKJV
(14)  Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers; for what fellowship does righteousness have with lawlessness? And what partnership does light have with darkness?
(15)  And what agreement does Christ have with Belial? Or what part does a believer have with an unbeliever?
(16)  And what agreement does a temple of God have with idols? For you are the temple of the living God, as God has said, “I will dwell in them and walk among them; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.”
(17)  Therefore come out from among them and be separated, says the Lord, and do not touch the unclean thing. And I will receive you
(18)  and I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.

Revelation 18:4-5 MKJV
(4)  And I heard another voice from Heaven, saying, Come out of her, My people, that you may not be partakers of her sins, and that you may not receive of her plagues.
(5)  For her sins joined together, even up to Heaven, and God has remembered her unjust deeds.

We don’t have anything on your dreams except that they aren’t of God, but from troublesome thoughts and busyness of the flesh and the world.

But regarding loving your wife, make sure you don’t love her in the wrong way. For example, you say she likes going to church. Don’t you go to church in order to “love” her (or others) when the Lord is directing you to stay out of there. Love the Lord above your wife, for so He commands:

“If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple. And whoever does not bear his cross and come after Me, he cannot be My disciple” (Luke 14:26-27 MKJV).

From: Marc
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2016 5:57 PM
Subject: Problems with me and wife

Hi Paul

I told my wife today i can not go back to that church and she start arguing asking why and said she would still go there anyway even if i didn’t go because she said she felt amazing like the presence of God was there. I try to tell her and explain if scripture being taught was wrong then it is not in the truth. Even what she thinks she is feeling may not be from God. If we just go by our own feelings and god even said in scripture mans heart is exceedingly wicked. I did not argue with her long.
Any ideas Paul?

Marc =

To: Marc
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2016 8:12 AM
Subject: RE: Problems with me and wife

Good Sabbath day, Marc!

What your wife is feeling not only “may not be from God,” but isn’t from God. You can be sure of it when it contradicts what He is showing you.

“There is no wisdom nor understanding nor counsel against the LORD” (Proverbs 21:30 KJV).

You can’t trust your own feelings, much less the feelings of one who isn’t hearing from the Lord.

It’s good that you didn’t argue long. There’s no point in arguing unless you want to be talked out of obeying God.

I see you’ve joined the Forum – will you be coming to the meeting today at noon Mountain Time? That would be good.

Paul

– – –
– – –

From: Marc
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2016 9:47 AM
Subject: Path of truth website

I have been reading your web site for around a week now and have email you and paul some.

I can tell there is truth in your teachings. I have had many questions and searching for almost 3 years.

Its hard to really explain all my feelings. I feel like i am alone most of the time even when around people, and being around people like i use to be around i want to get away from them. Sometimes i feel so bad, lost and hopeless i feel dying would be better, and i dont like the world and just want to be alone. I drive sometimes just to even be away from my wife and kids to look at scripture and your web site.

When i have even went to a church it feels like there is more and even the church cant help me.

When looking at my self and the way i am and things done is almost unbearable and want to hide somewhere.

Sometimes i look at things and people walking around and i think is all this even real..

I am wanting to sell my house and pay off my debt to creditors of past things so i will owe no one. Some people that i owed and done wrong i paid back already.

As far as myself if i only had just food, water and some clothes i am ok with that, and then i have my wife and 2 kids also.

Thank you victor. I will continue your web site, i enjoy it very much

Marc=

To: Marc
Cc: Paul Cohen
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2016 6:48 AM
Subject: Re: Path of truth website

We hear you, Marc – you’re not alone.

Perhaps you might want to read or hear some of the prophetic songs on our site the Lord has given me since 1975. Some speak to your kind of situation at this point of your spiritual sojourn. It’s all part of God’s program; we can identify.

Victor