From: Anna Groeschel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To: The Path of Truth
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2016 11:24 AM
Subject: Fan Mail
From: Victor Hafichuk
To: Anna Groeschel
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2016 7:16 AM
Subject: Re: Fan Mail
So, Anna, you don’t want your father to stop serving Satan because the works of the flesh suit you very well, don’t they? You can have the best of both worlds – or so you think. The truth is, you haven’t entered the Kingdom of God, and that which you think to have according to your father’s false gospel, you’ll lose.
“For nothing is hidden that will not be made manifest, nor is anything secret that will not be known and come to light. Take care then how you hear, for to the one who has, more will be given, and from the one who has not, even what he thinks that he has will be taken away” (Luke 8:17-18 ESV).
“Whoever will come after Me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow Me. For whoever will save his life shall lose it; but whoever shall lose his life for My sake and the Gospel’s, he shall save it” (Mark 8:34-35 MKJV).
Does your father know that you’ve written us? He should. Share this reply with him. He needs to hear the truth, too, and as guardian responsible for your welfare, he should know that your acid tongue is out there on the internet, doing as it pleases.
James 3:5-18 ESV
(5) So also the tongue is a small member, yet it boasts of great things. How great a forest is set ablaze by such a small fire!
(6) And the tongue is a fire, a world of unrighteousness. The tongue is set among our members, staining the whole body, setting on fire the entire course of life, and set on fire by hell.
(7) For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and sea creature, can be tamed and has been tamed by mankind,
(8) but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.
(9) With it we bless our Lord and Father, and with it we curse people who are made in the likeness of God.
(10) From the same mouth come blessing and cursing. My brothers, these things ought not to be so.
(11) Does a spring pour forth from the same opening both fresh and salt water?
(12) Can a fig tree, my brothers, bear olives, or a grapevine produce figs? Neither can a salt pond yield fresh water.
(13) Who is wise and understanding among you? By his good conduct let him show his works in the meekness of wisdom.
(14) But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast and be false to the truth.
(15) This is not the wisdom that comes down from above, but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic.
(16) For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there will be disorder and every vile practice.
(17) But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere.
(18) And a harvest of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.
From: Charlene To: Victor Hafichuk and Paul Cohen Sent: Friday, March 04, 2016 5:59 PM Subject: Meeting Jesus Hi Victor Hafichuk and Paul Cohen, I know this email is a sudden one out from nowhere from a complete stranger who just felt compelled to write it anyway. I came across your site about Clare and Ezekiel du Bois's teachings and thank you for sharing your thoughts of what they are saying. I also wish to share what I know about my meetings with Jesus. My story: [DeviantArt link censored. Full of crud.] Thank you for taking the time to read it and to test it against the bible which is most important. Below are the closest pictures I can find at present time to match my story but I know how far short I come to really trying to describe the actual sights. God Bless the both of you as well as the believers you will share this with should the both of you first discern correctly from it, Charlene From: Paul and Victor To: Charlene Sent: Friday, March 11, 2016 8:30 AM Subject: Re: Meeting Jesus Hi Charlene, That’s a false Jesus you met and describe with a blasphemous picture. Apparently you’ve understood nothing on our site, and haven’t responsibly examined what is published there. Read: Religious Images, Icons, and Likenesses Victor Hafichuk’s Testimony Victor’s First Three Dreams from the Lord The Second Coming (Christ Is Returning in a Physical Body) Jesus Christ Is God The reason you’re deluded is because you haven’t been...
From: Joseph To: The Path of Truth Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2016 8:51 PM Subject: Inquiry about three great servants of God Dear Sir, I came across your website by chance, and am astonished that you have listed many people that I respect, including Billy Graham, as false teachers. However I note that three other wellknown servants of God have not been mentioned, and they are R.T. Kendall, George Mueller, and Mother Theresa. Have you studied their teachings, and if so, what is your sincere opinion about them? I appreciate your taking time and effort to consider my question. Thank you. Joseph From: Paul and Victor To: Joseph Sent: Monday, June 13, 2016 7:06 AM Subject: Re: Inquiry about three great servants of God Our opinion doesn’t matter, Joseph – only the Word of God counts. After all, it was the Lord Who exposed Billy Graham to us. Here’s what we have on those others you mention: George Müller: Segment in "A Cloud Without Water" “Mother Teresa”: (Segments from various writings on our site) You mention “Mother Teresa” and Savonarola as inspiring examples of God’s handiwork. But these two are products of the Catholic Church, which has nothing to do with the Lord Jesus Christ. That’s why they are praised by those who don’t know Him: “And He said to them, You are those who justify yourselves before men, but God knows your hearts. For that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God” (Luke 16:15 MKJV). From: F...
From: Leslie To: The Path of Truth Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2016 6:01 PM Subject: I like your thinking out of the box. In regards to good and evil, yes its true that God has provided both good and evil. But in understanding how this works we need to understand the omniscient nature of God. Logic would say that 1 Peter 1:20 prepares Christ as redeemer prior to the establishment of Adam and Eve , hence God new that there free choice would be to do evil. BUT just because God has the power to see into the future does not mean that He uses this in every situation. He is our father who respectfully gives us the privacy of choice and only intervenes when we are at our most critical stage of sinning. For example, God could read the hearts of those of Sodom YET, agreed with Abraham that should there be a few good hearts the city would be spared.Q; What would be the point if God new all were evil? Another point; When God created the spirit creatures known as gods or angels, ( Proverbs 8 21-32 ) they evolved ( not made ) through many dispensations of choosing right from wrong .Then eventually chose to do right. This process may have taken one million years having been procured by more than one pair of Gods creatures. But to God time it is irrelevant. Satan was one of many who went through this evolutionary process BUT decided to choose wrong and take a third of the angels with him.This was before Adam and Eve who were to be influenced by one of these fallen angels...