From: Anna Groeschel <email@example.com>
To: The Path of Truth
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2016 11:24 AM
Subject: Fan Mail
From: Victor Hafichuk
To: Anna Groeschel
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2016 7:16 AM
Subject: Re: Fan Mail
So, Anna, you don’t want your father to stop serving Satan because the works of the flesh suit you very well, don’t they? You can have the best of both worlds – or so you think. The truth is, you haven’t entered the Kingdom of God, and that which you think to have according to your father’s false gospel, you’ll lose.
“For nothing is hidden that will not be made manifest, nor is anything secret that will not be known and come to light. Take care then how you hear, for to the one who has, more will be given, and from the one who has not, even what he thinks that he has will be taken away” (Luke 8:17-18 ESV).
“Whoever will come after Me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow Me. For whoever will save his life shall lose it; but whoever shall lose his life for My sake and the Gospel’s, he shall save it” (Mark 8:34-35 MKJV).
Does your father know that you’ve written us? He should. Share this reply with him. He needs to hear the truth, too, and as guardian responsible for your welfare, he should know that your acid tongue is out there on the internet, doing as it pleases.
James 3:5-18 ESV
(5) So also the tongue is a small member, yet it boasts of great things. How great a forest is set ablaze by such a small fire!
(6) And the tongue is a fire, a world of unrighteousness. The tongue is set among our members, staining the whole body, setting on fire the entire course of life, and set on fire by hell.
(7) For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and sea creature, can be tamed and has been tamed by mankind,
(8) but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.
(9) With it we bless our Lord and Father, and with it we curse people who are made in the likeness of God.
(10) From the same mouth come blessing and cursing. My brothers, these things ought not to be so.
(11) Does a spring pour forth from the same opening both fresh and salt water?
(12) Can a fig tree, my brothers, bear olives, or a grapevine produce figs? Neither can a salt pond yield fresh water.
(13) Who is wise and understanding among you? By his good conduct let him show his works in the meekness of wisdom.
(14) But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast and be false to the truth.
(15) This is not the wisdom that comes down from above, but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic.
(16) For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there will be disorder and every vile practice.
(17) But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere.
(18) And a harvest of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.
From: Justin To: Victor Hafichuk Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2016 2:23 PM Subject: Baptism in the Holy Spirit Hello Mr Hafichuk! My name is Justin and i have been walking with the Lord for 16 years now and i just discovered your website today. My testimony is very similar to your story in that i repented with my whole heart 16 years ago and have held fast to that repentance and walked with the Spirit for all of these years and have been shown many of the same fallacies of the modern day Christian church as well as the antichrist spirit which leads them. I would love to write you another email soon and share/fellowship with you in regard to my walk/sufferings with the Lord all of these many years. I wrote you today specifically to see if you would mind answering a question for me about the Baptism in the Holy Ghost. I was shown through revelation of the Promise of the Father many years ago, probably about 9 years ago. I have been seeking this infilling and experience ever since. Carrying my cross and dying to self in the process. My question is, when you received the Spirit and later spoke in tongues, did the tongues come forth as the Spirit gave utterance? Or was it something that you had to do yourself in order to speak in tongues? I ask because in my younger years in the Lord i was around American churches and people tried to instruct me on how to speak in tongues, they would say repeat the sounds i am making...gibberish, Or say these syllables and now you ar...
From: Hugh To: The Path of Truth Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 9:06 PM Subject: A couple of things I love your website. Please keep up the good work. I don’t know how long ago you posted the article on Doug Hamp, but I want to comment. I agree that this man is a false teacher for many reasons, but I disagree with the two reasons you selected to debunk him. The sons of God were angels, just check Job. Also, Enoch is quite clear and elucidating on this, if you believe in Enoch, as I do. Jude referred to Enoch as a prophet. Second Peter bolsters Enoch. The bible is littered with phrases right out of Enoch. Secondly, the reason so many Christians argue about pre or post tribulation rapture, is because there is great evidence for both. Unfortunately, people take one side or the other, when in fact if prophecy is fulfilled there will be two raptures; first for the elect and then for those who will come through fire. The prospect of prophecy being fulfilled doesn’t look good because it was supposed to happen in the generation of Jesus, but it didn’t, so something else might happen. Also, many prophecies of the Old and New Testaments remain unfulfilled, which supports the idea that we just might have a different ending that spelled out in the Bible. Thanks, Hugh From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Hugh Sent: Friday, July 08, 2016 6:39 AM Subject: Re: A couple of things Hi Hugh, You write: “The sons of God were angels, ...
From: Andrea To: The Path of Truth Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2016 1:14 AM Subject: Article over John Ramirez It's people like y'all that make others not want to be Christian! I pity that every excuse y'all make for not liking something because it's different so y'all use bible references! Please how about you use the reference of not judging others and how they preach the bible! He's probably changing so many lives for the better and what are y'all doing bashing him for doing it and saving none! Just because he's self promoting himself!! Please I go to a Christian college and we have guest speakers always trying to sell us their books, t-shirts, and asking for money for something that's just the way it is! GET OVER IT! From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Andrea Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2016 6:59 AM Subject: Re: Article over John Ramirez “Please I go to a Christian college and we have guest speakers always trying to sell us their books, t-shirts, and asking for money for something that's just the way it is! GET OVER IT!” Get over it? It has gotten over you, Andrea, the ways of the Whore, Mystery, Babylon the Great. Here’s what’s happening to her now: Revelation 18:2-8 (2) And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great has fallen, has fallen! And it has become the dwelling-place of demons, and a prison of every unclean spirit, and a cage of every unclean bird which has been hated, (3) because of the wine of the anger of her fo...