From: Anna Groeschel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To: The Path of Truth
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2016 11:24 AM
Subject: Fan Mail
From: Victor Hafichuk
To: Anna Groeschel
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2016 7:16 AM
Subject: Re: Fan Mail
So, Anna, you don’t want your father to stop serving Satan because the works of the flesh suit you very well, don’t they? You can have the best of both worlds – or so you think. The truth is, you haven’t entered the Kingdom of God, and that which you think to have according to your father’s false gospel, you’ll lose.
“For nothing is hidden that will not be made manifest, nor is anything secret that will not be known and come to light. Take care then how you hear, for to the one who has, more will be given, and from the one who has not, even what he thinks that he has will be taken away” (Luke 8:17-18 ESV).
“Whoever will come after Me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow Me. For whoever will save his life shall lose it; but whoever shall lose his life for My sake and the Gospel’s, he shall save it” (Mark 8:34-35 MKJV).
Does your father know that you’ve written us? He should. Share this reply with him. He needs to hear the truth, too, and as guardian responsible for your welfare, he should know that your acid tongue is out there on the internet, doing as it pleases.
James 3:5-18 ESV
(5) So also the tongue is a small member, yet it boasts of great things. How great a forest is set ablaze by such a small fire!
(6) And the tongue is a fire, a world of unrighteousness. The tongue is set among our members, staining the whole body, setting on fire the entire course of life, and set on fire by hell.
(7) For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and sea creature, can be tamed and has been tamed by mankind,
(8) but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.
(9) With it we bless our Lord and Father, and with it we curse people who are made in the likeness of God.
(10) From the same mouth come blessing and cursing. My brothers, these things ought not to be so.
(11) Does a spring pour forth from the same opening both fresh and salt water?
(12) Can a fig tree, my brothers, bear olives, or a grapevine produce figs? Neither can a salt pond yield fresh water.
(13) Who is wise and understanding among you? By his good conduct let him show his works in the meekness of wisdom.
(14) But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast and be false to the truth.
(15) This is not the wisdom that comes down from above, but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic.
(16) For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there will be disorder and every vile practice.
(17) But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere.
(18) And a harvest of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.
From: Mike To: The Path of Truth Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2016 10:21 AM Subject: Review I just read half of the scathing review on Andrew Murray and had to stop. I have no need to defend Murray, God will be his judge. However, talk about self exaltation you seem to be the optimum offender. Who commissioned you to be judge and jury? I got the feeling that Murray's life was a reproach to you simply because you couldn't live up to his Christlikeness. Your exegesis on the passages that call us to conform to the image of Christ are skewed by your bias. Sorry but I think you need to read more Murray. Mike From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Mike Sent: Friday, September 09, 2016 7:17 AM Subject: Re: Review Have you heard the Lord’s Voice, Mike? Has Andrew Murray ever claimed to hear the Lord’s Voice? If so, are you taking his word for it? God is Murray’s judge, present tense, according to His Word spoken by us. Jesus Christ is here, but you deny Him. “Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesses not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antiChrist, whereof you have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world” (1 John 4:2-3 KJV). “The fool has said in his heart, ‘There is no God.’ They are corrupt. They have done abominable deeds. There is no one who does good” (Psalms 14:1 WEB). ...
From: Esdras To: The Path of Truth Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2016 8:00 AM Subject: Re: bible translation in your article The asininity of the trinity when explain in the verse genesis 1:26-27 so are the angels made in gods image From: Paul Cohen To: Esdras Cc: Victor Hafichuk Sent: Friday, July 29, 2016 6:38 AM Subject: Re: bible translation Hi Esdras, You should quote the material you’re asking about. Do you think we have a website of thousands of pages memorized, or that the particular words and context they’re used in aren’t important? On either count you’d be wrong. Here’s the portion: In order to promote the doctrine of the trinity, the writers of GotQuestions read into what the Scriptures say according to their natural minds and indoctrination of men. Let’s look at some common verses used to prop up the egregious pagan doctrine of trinitarianism: Genesis 1:26-27 JPS (26) And God said: “Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth.” (27) And God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them. Why “Us” and “Our” in verse 26, since God is singular in verse 27, it saying “He,” not “They”? To begin, God was not alone: Job 38:4-7 MKJV (4) Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth? Te...
From: Jack To: The Path of Truth Sent: Monday, February 08, 2016 2:45 PM Subject: Hello Hello, my name is Jack and I am somebody who has had many interesting experiences in my life which have constantly made me think about and ponder God. I am 22, I live in London and I've read some stuff on your website and I have some questions, what are your views on water baptism? Also, who are teachers that you regard as legitimate, e.g. Pete Cabrera Jr, Torben Sondergaard, Thomas Fischer? I look forward to hearing from you as I have had a troublesome time with my faith as well as basically all aspects of my life and I want to hearken to God closely. Best wishes Jack From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Jack Sent: Friday, February 12, 2016 7:30 AM Subject: Re: Hello Hi Jack, We don’t know of any true teachers out there today, according to the revelation of the Lord Jesus Christ given to us by His choosing and grace. That’s the way it is. Read the two documents below and you’ll see that those you may think are representing the Lord and teaching His ways aren’t walking with Him or teaching His ways. Diabolical Doctrines The True Marks of a Cult This applies to those men you’ve mentioned. For example, they openly ask the public for money on their websites. That’s not something you’ll find the Lord or any man of God doing - ever. After you’ve red the three links, let us know if you have any specific questions. Also, familiarize your...