From: Anna Groeschel <email@example.com>
To: The Path of Truth
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2016 11:24 AM
Subject: Fan Mail
From: Victor Hafichuk
To: Anna Groeschel
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2016 7:16 AM
Subject: Re: Fan Mail
So, Anna, you don’t want your father to stop serving Satan because the works of the flesh suit you very well, don’t they? You can have the best of both worlds – or so you think. The truth is, you haven’t entered the Kingdom of God, and that which you think to have according to your father’s false gospel, you’ll lose.
“For nothing is hidden that will not be made manifest, nor is anything secret that will not be known and come to light. Take care then how you hear, for to the one who has, more will be given, and from the one who has not, even what he thinks that he has will be taken away” (Luke 8:17-18 ESV).
“Whoever will come after Me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow Me. For whoever will save his life shall lose it; but whoever shall lose his life for My sake and the Gospel’s, he shall save it” (Mark 8:34-35 MKJV).
Does your father know that you’ve written us? He should. Share this reply with him. He needs to hear the truth, too, and as guardian responsible for your welfare, he should know that your acid tongue is out there on the internet, doing as it pleases.
James 3:5-18 ESV
(5) So also the tongue is a small member, yet it boasts of great things. How great a forest is set ablaze by such a small fire!
(6) And the tongue is a fire, a world of unrighteousness. The tongue is set among our members, staining the whole body, setting on fire the entire course of life, and set on fire by hell.
(7) For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and sea creature, can be tamed and has been tamed by mankind,
(8) but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.
(9) With it we bless our Lord and Father, and with it we curse people who are made in the likeness of God.
(10) From the same mouth come blessing and cursing. My brothers, these things ought not to be so.
(11) Does a spring pour forth from the same opening both fresh and salt water?
(12) Can a fig tree, my brothers, bear olives, or a grapevine produce figs? Neither can a salt pond yield fresh water.
(13) Who is wise and understanding among you? By his good conduct let him show his works in the meekness of wisdom.
(14) But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast and be false to the truth.
(15) This is not the wisdom that comes down from above, but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic.
(16) For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there will be disorder and every vile practice.
(17) But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere.
(18) And a harvest of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.
From: Nancy To: The Path of Truth Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2016 9:40 PM Subject: How do you know peters is a false teacher As a Christian how can you tear another Christian down in front of all. I read his dream how can you say it is false, time Will tell, unless you do not believe in rapture. That could be it. Every one is right and others are wrong .I have not looked into his personal beliefs yet but but from what I gather and always felt gotta stop ripping into other Christians in these ways. It seems like everybody thinks they have the truth and I'm willing to bet I don't agree on everything you say either. This makes me sad was supposed to stick together we are in a time I say at the end of time we all need to be one and I'm not talking about Muslim to Christian or Catholic and Muslims and Christians together I'm talking about Christ believing Christians. You never know maybe we can find truth in both belief if they're so different. I'll say it one more time this saddens me because I need to be together when not hard times hit were not going to be, we will be separated. And that scares me . Regards, Nancy From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Nancy Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2016 6:58 AM Subject: Re: How do you know peters is a false teacher Peters isn’t a Christian, Nancy, not by the Biblical definition of Jesus Christ. Did you read the links in the posting? “Compare his What We Believe with The True Marks of a Cult and Diabolical Doctrines.” ...
From: Kristin To: Paul Cohen Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2016 7:42 PM Subject: Your Testimony Hi Paul, I just read your testimony! I was wondering if God hardened the heart of your ex wife. I have done some research with divorce and I know that Corinthians 7:15 says "...but if the unbeliever leaves, let him go. The believing brother or sister is not bound in such cases. God has called you to live in peace." I was thinking that if God did harden her heart and left you, then this would be grounds for divorce. I wanted contact you to see if you were willing to share this detail of your story, if she ended up leaving you or you left her to avoid compromising yourself. My husband "believes" in God and Jesus, but does not live a life like he truly believes. In my eyes, I do not consider him a "believer" because he has not laid down his life for Jesus. There have been times I have felt disconnected from God because I felt he has made me compromise at times. I am not happy with compromising at all. We are separated because I do not know what to do and I do not want to compromise on living a Godly life. Similar to your story, I do feel that I have made a mistake with marrying him. My husband wants to remain married regardless of our differences. God has showed MUCH grace after calling out to him in regards to this issue, but I am stuck on the do's and dont's of what the bible says. I feel that if my husband wants to stay married I should remain married beca...
From: Tyler To: The Path of Truth Sent: Monday, January 04, 2016 2:24 PM Subject: Asking For Money Hello, Today, I stumbled upon your website, on the page in which you claim the illegitimacy of Todd White. I'm not here to argue that, but rather inquire why him asking for money is wrong. The scripture that I am hung up on comes from 1 Corinthians. Paul says he has the freedom to ask for pay, but he decided not to. He claims a worker has the right to be paid for his efforts. However, he exchanges his physical payment for spiritual payment from God. Can you shed light on this scripture for me? Thank you for all consideration, Tyler From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Tyler Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2016 6:58 AM Subject: Re: Asking For Money Tyler, the Scriptures you’re referring to are: 1 Corinthians 9:7-14 MKJV (7) Who serves as a soldier at his own wages at any time? Who plants a vineyard and does not eat of its fruit? Or who feeds a flock and does not partake of the milk of the flock? (8) Do I say these things according to man? Or does not the Law say the same also? (9) For it is written in the Law of Moses, "You shall not muzzle an ox threshing grain." Does God take care for oxen? (10) Or does He say it altogether for our sakes? It was written for us, so that he who plows should plow in hope, and so that he who threshes in hope should be partaker of his hope. (11) If we have sown to you spiritual things, is it a great thi...