From: Anna Groeschel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To: The Path of Truth
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2016 11:24 AM
Subject: Fan Mail
From: Victor Hafichuk
To: Anna Groeschel
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2016 7:16 AM
Subject: Re: Fan Mail
So, Anna, you don’t want your father to stop serving Satan because the works of the flesh suit you very well, don’t they? You can have the best of both worlds – or so you think. The truth is, you haven’t entered the Kingdom of God, and that which you think to have according to your father’s false gospel, you’ll lose.
“For nothing is hidden that will not be made manifest, nor is anything secret that will not be known and come to light. Take care then how you hear, for to the one who has, more will be given, and from the one who has not, even what he thinks that he has will be taken away” (Luke 8:17-18 ESV).
“Whoever will come after Me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow Me. For whoever will save his life shall lose it; but whoever shall lose his life for My sake and the Gospel’s, he shall save it” (Mark 8:34-35 MKJV).
Does your father know that you’ve written us? He should. Share this reply with him. He needs to hear the truth, too, and as guardian responsible for your welfare, he should know that your acid tongue is out there on the internet, doing as it pleases.
James 3:5-18 ESV
(5) So also the tongue is a small member, yet it boasts of great things. How great a forest is set ablaze by such a small fire!
(6) And the tongue is a fire, a world of unrighteousness. The tongue is set among our members, staining the whole body, setting on fire the entire course of life, and set on fire by hell.
(7) For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and sea creature, can be tamed and has been tamed by mankind,
(8) but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.
(9) With it we bless our Lord and Father, and with it we curse people who are made in the likeness of God.
(10) From the same mouth come blessing and cursing. My brothers, these things ought not to be so.
(11) Does a spring pour forth from the same opening both fresh and salt water?
(12) Can a fig tree, my brothers, bear olives, or a grapevine produce figs? Neither can a salt pond yield fresh water.
(13) Who is wise and understanding among you? By his good conduct let him show his works in the meekness of wisdom.
(14) But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast and be false to the truth.
(15) This is not the wisdom that comes down from above, but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic.
(16) For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there will be disorder and every vile practice.
(17) But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere.
(18) And a harvest of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.
From: Marc To: The Path of Truth Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2016 5:00 PM Subject: Done with my own life here Almost 3 years now i been searching and trying to study things. Have prayed and even fasted. Lot of times not praying like i should i guess.. I never was a person to have dreams until i started trying to search and understand the bible. It is like i am in the same cycle over and over again trying to repent then fall then try again and again. Sometimes i feel like i am close then falls apart again.. Some prayers i think have been answered but then i wonder what spirit is answering them. If there is a true man of God with the Holy Spirit i wish i could find him. I know there are not many Pauls of the bible in the world any more. I am married with children and have no been a good father or husband. If i am to confess things to another man then i will. I have confessed everything i know to Jesus and even written a letter on paper.. I will tell you one thing that happen to me is me and my wife would argue a lot and it was in my heart to not go back to her, then the 3rd night after that was in my heart it was like i had a vision or dream, not sure which but it was so powerful when i woke up it took me a few minutes to collect myself. In it was like i was studying the bible and i remember looking and all i read was Love your wife as you love yourself and know if you love your wife then you love yourself also.. I did not know those words i seen was in the bible until i...
From: Greg To: The Path of Truth Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2016 1:27 PM Subject: I Have A Question Hi, besides telling me that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is the Good News, which I personally know it is, can you please tell me in few words what exactly is His gospel? Thank you. Blessings, Greg From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Greg Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2016 7:07 AM Subject: Re: I Have A Question What does The Good News mean to you, Greg? And is it good news for only some people, or for all? What exactly is the Lord Jesus Christ’s Gospel in a few words? The apostle Paul summed it up: “For the love of Christ compels us, having concluded this: that if One died for all, then all died; and He died for all, so that they who live should live no longer for themselves, but for the One Who died for them and rose again” (2 Corinthians 5:14-15 EMTV). Paul and Victor www.ThePathofTruth.com From: Greg To: Paul Cohen Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2016 10:50 AM Subject: Re: I Have A Question Good question. I believe the Gospel is Good News that is available for all, and many believe it, but not many that believe truly understand what is, which when they do, it separates the wheat from the tares. Your question to me: "What does the Good News mean to me?" shouldn't be asked, for the Good News is not based upon what I think it is, or what you think it is; rather it is what it is. And the Gospel of Jesus Christ is this: His exhortation to ma...
From: Peter To: The Path of Truth Sent: Monday, June 20, 2016 3:08 PM Subject: Holy Spirit and Tongues How do you know you really recieved the Holy Spirit ,I just find I have to check this ,I spoke in tongues two different types I think one very fast and the other like different words of some type ,I am new to Christianity right now I intend on using the bible and praying for interpretation of tongues but bein honest my head is a mess don't know if everything ok or not did I really receive the Holy Spirit ,I have had some different enough dreams too ,I think they are to do with the Holy Spirit ,about trust ironically I think and one of them was about making the same mistake. I'm busy reading your book very good and interesting ,thank you and goodbye From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Peter Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2016 5:07 PM Subject: Re: Holy Spirit and Tongues If your head is a mess, Peter, that wasn’t the Spirit of Christ you received, unless you fell away from God immediately. “For God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind” (2 Timothy 1:7 MKJV). Tell us more about your spiritual background and what brought you to your current situation. Lord willing, we will have more to say. For now, keep reading our site – here are some writings in particular that may help you: The Baptism in the Holy Spirit Confession of Sin The Cross - Only the Death Sentence Will Avail Grace – The Reality Here I...