From: Anna Groeschel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To: The Path of Truth
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2016 11:24 AM
Subject: Fan Mail
From: Victor Hafichuk
To: Anna Groeschel
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2016 7:16 AM
Subject: Re: Fan Mail
So, Anna, you don’t want your father to stop serving Satan because the works of the flesh suit you very well, don’t they? You can have the best of both worlds – or so you think. The truth is, you haven’t entered the Kingdom of God, and that which you think to have according to your father’s false gospel, you’ll lose.
“For nothing is hidden that will not be made manifest, nor is anything secret that will not be known and come to light. Take care then how you hear, for to the one who has, more will be given, and from the one who has not, even what he thinks that he has will be taken away” (Luke 8:17-18 ESV).
“Whoever will come after Me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow Me. For whoever will save his life shall lose it; but whoever shall lose his life for My sake and the Gospel’s, he shall save it” (Mark 8:34-35 MKJV).
Does your father know that you’ve written us? He should. Share this reply with him. He needs to hear the truth, too, and as guardian responsible for your welfare, he should know that your acid tongue is out there on the internet, doing as it pleases.
James 3:5-18 ESV
(5) So also the tongue is a small member, yet it boasts of great things. How great a forest is set ablaze by such a small fire!
(6) And the tongue is a fire, a world of unrighteousness. The tongue is set among our members, staining the whole body, setting on fire the entire course of life, and set on fire by hell.
(7) For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and sea creature, can be tamed and has been tamed by mankind,
(8) but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.
(9) With it we bless our Lord and Father, and with it we curse people who are made in the likeness of God.
(10) From the same mouth come blessing and cursing. My brothers, these things ought not to be so.
(11) Does a spring pour forth from the same opening both fresh and salt water?
(12) Can a fig tree, my brothers, bear olives, or a grapevine produce figs? Neither can a salt pond yield fresh water.
(13) Who is wise and understanding among you? By his good conduct let him show his works in the meekness of wisdom.
(14) But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast and be false to the truth.
(15) This is not the wisdom that comes down from above, but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic.
(16) For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there will be disorder and every vile practice.
(17) But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere.
(18) And a harvest of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.
From: Tony Date: Tuesday, July 13, 2021 at 11:08 AM To: Hafichuk Victor Cc: Martin VanPopta Subject: False Teacher Wow!!! I have never seen such a ridiculous page in my life!! I thought at first, it was just a VERY VERY BAAD joke!!! Turns out… the page was!! I am a Smith Wigglesworth and RW Schambach historian!! Schambach was a POWERFUL preacher of the Gospel!! Powerful, & “obviously” endorsed by God through the miracles He wrought through RW.. which ARE well documented!! We are to judge.. we judge every day!!! But you BETTER use caution when criticizing God’s elect!! Romans 8:33! I wouldn’t DO IT!!! Period!! I just wouldn’t do it! At all!! You’re playing with a dangerous fire!! I’ve been researching Schambach for years! One of the reasons I like Schambach, was his truthfulness, passion & zeal!! It’s more than likely.. that he said something that stepped on your toes somewhere in something he said! He cared NOT what people thought.. his zeal was for God! Unlike many preachers today.. afraid of hurting peoples feelings.. was not on his agenda!! His “prosperity” teaching?? I think the Bible is teaching prosperity pretty much throughout!! Christ said, “I have come that they might have life, & have it more abundantly!” That sounds like a pretty blessed prosperity message to me!!! I didn’t write to be mean, argue, or fight!! I am just saying.. I wouldn’t judge anyone to put them down (as is the clear case here), but I ESPECIALLY wouldn’t judge God’s elec...
From: Jack To: The Path of Truth Sent: Monday, February 08, 2016 2:45 PM Subject: Hello Hello, my name is Jack and I am somebody who has had many interesting experiences in my life which have constantly made me think about and ponder God. I am 22, I live in London and I've read some stuff on your website and I have some questions, what are your views on water baptism? Also, who are teachers that you regard as legitimate, e.g. Pete Cabrera Jr, Torben Sondergaard, Thomas Fischer? I look forward to hearing from you as I have had a troublesome time with my faith as well as basically all aspects of my life and I want to hearken to God closely. Best wishes Jack From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Jack Sent: Friday, February 12, 2016 7:30 AM Subject: Re: Hello Hi Jack, We don’t know of any true teachers out there today, according to the revelation of the Lord Jesus Christ given to us by His choosing and grace. That’s the way it is. Read the two documents below and you’ll see that those you may think are representing the Lord and teaching His ways aren’t walking with Him or teaching His ways. Diabolical Doctrines The True Marks of a Cult This applies to those men you’ve mentioned. For example, they openly ask the public for money on their websites. That’s not something you’ll find the Lord or any man of God doing - ever. After you’ve red the three links, let us know if you have any specific questions. Also, familiarize your...
From: Lee To: Victor Hafichuk and Paul Cohen Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2016 5:13 PM Subject: The Path of Truth - feedback Dear Mr Hafichuk/Cohen, My name is Lee. I am a son of God, born of the Holy Spirit. (I might have called myself a 'Christian' but that would have very little meaning since there seem to be a lot of them around.) Today I came across your website for the first time, and found it interesting. I have now read/scanned a large number of your articles. I wanted to share a few thoughts, and let me say straight off that I do not want or need a reply. Firstly, it must be said that we seem to have much in common. Like you, I denounce 'church religion', pagan festivals, Sunday Christianity, 'once saved always saved', 'eternal torment', Calvinism, and so on. We also seem to share the view that most of the so-called 'church' is false, and I was glad to read many of the names and ministries you rightly reject. For example, you denounce the GotQuestions website. I had once thought they were a sound ministry, but a few years ago, I wrote to them asking a question and received an answer from a woman who presumed to teach me! I was quite startled. After asking further questions, it transpired that many of their articles are in fact written by women (and only checked by men)! I warned them that not only they were directly disobeying the Lord, but by allowing women to teach their ministry would inevitably fall foul of Satan's deceptions. But they didn't se...