Welcome to the Inner Circle of Delusion
Are you feeling bored and insignificant? “Dr.” McQuate extends a limited-time invitation to join his inner circle of initiates in the “scintillating and crucial last days information” that will make you feel special. It will also keep you from the faith of Christ, as with all Satan’s offers, which is why we post this warning.
Sent: Saturday, April 01, 2017 7:19 AM
To: The Path of Truth
Subject: False Teacher? Dr. Scott McQuate
Please…do you have any information on Dr. Scott McQuate? I cannot find his name on your list of false teachers. Thank you, Diann
From: Paul Cohen
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2017 7:33 AM
Cc: Victor Hafichuk
Subject: Re: False Teacher? Dr. Scott McQuate
We’re not familiar with “Dr.” Scott McQuate, but if you read the following two writings, you’ll see that he fits the profile of a false teacher according to the ways and teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ:
We see on Scott’s website (http://www.innercircle.us/) tantalizing promises of esoteric knowledge only available from him to those special few people in the history of the world that happen to end up on his site:
Welcome To Dr. Scott McQuate’s Inner Circle
Last Days Prophecy Secrets Of The End Times Revealed For The First Time In History…Just As Prophesied…
This Is A Limited-Time-Invitation To Learn The Most Powerful End Time, Secret Truth That The World Has Never Known.
Here is the Word of God addressing McQuate’s hype and lies:
“Do not be carried away with various and strange doctrines. For it is good for the heart to be established by grace, not by foods, by which those having walked were not profited” (Hebrews 13:9 EMTV).
And from Paul’s letter to Timothy:
1 Timothy 1:3-6 WEB
(3) As I urged you when I was going into Macedonia, stay at Ephesus that you might command certain men not to teach a different doctrine,
(4) and not to pay attention to myths and endless genealogies, which cause disputes, rather than God’s stewardship, which is in faith—
(5) but the goal of this command is love, out of a pure heart and a good conscience and sincere faith;
(6) from which things some, having missed the mark, have turned away to vain talking.
You will never find true servants of the Lord promoting themselves and their knowledge in the manner of “Dr.” Scott McQuate. This man has nothing whatsoever to do with the Lord Jesus Christ. He is about as far away from Him as east is from the west.
Diann, Jesus Christ said, “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No man can come unto the Father but by Me” (John 14:6). He also says:
“I thank You, O Father, Lord of Heaven and earth, because You have hidden these things from the sophisticated and cunning, and revealed them to babes. Even so, Father, for so it seemed good in Your sight” (Matthew 11:25-26 MKJV).
Jesus Christ is your only hope of enlightenment, salvation and peace. Dr. McQuate is definitely not of the same mind or heart, not even close.
Read the following words prayerfully, carefully, and more than once, because therein is the Secret to Life if you believe:
1 Corinthians 1:18-31 MKJV
(18) For the preaching of the cross is foolishness to those being lost, but to us being saved, it is the power of God.
(19) For it is written, “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and I will set aside the understanding of the perceiving ones.”
(20) Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the lawyer of this world? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
(21) For since, in the wisdom of God, the world by wisdom did not know God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save those who believe.
(22) For the Jews ask for a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom;
(23) but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block, and to the Greeks foolishness.
(24) But to them, the called-out ones, both Jews and Greeks, Christ is the power of God and the wisdom of God.
(25) Because the foolish thing of God is wiser than men, and the weak thing of God is stronger than men.
(26) For you see your calling, brothers, that not many wise men according to the flesh are called, not many mighty, not many noble.
(27) But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God has chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
(28) and God has chosen the base things of the world, and things which are despised, and things which are not, in order to bring to nothing things that are;
(29) so that no flesh should glory in His presence.
(30) But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, Who of God is made to us wisdom and righteousness and sanctification and redemption;
(31) so that, according as it is written, “He who glories, let him glory in the Lord.”
We preach the cross of Christ, which is the sole avenue to harmony with God; there’s no other way, nor will there ever be. This we know because we have taken that way versus the numerous ways made available by men. Having arrived at the Destination, we know these things. Blessed be the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Paul and Victor
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2017 12:06 PM
To: Paul Cohen
Subject: Re: False Teacher? Dr. Scott McQuate
Thank you so much for your reply!!! I have read all of it. It was very helpful.