Why are you claiming to be that prophet

"Don’t judge according to appearance, but judge righteous judgment.” (John 7:24)
Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

Why are you claiming to be that prophet

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

Date: Fri, May 24, 2019 at 3:57 AM
Subject: That Prophet
To: Victor Hafichuk

Dear Victor Hafichuk,

Why are you claiming to be the 'Prophet' prophesied by Moses in Deuteronomy 18 vs 18? Don’t you know that this prophecy was fulfilled in Jesus Christ as the apostle Peter openly declared in Acts 3 vs 20– 26.

‘And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began. For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you. And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people. Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days. Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed. Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities. KJV

Date: Fri, May 24, 2019 at 10:29 PM
Subject: RE: That Prophet
To: Edward Govere

Have you red the paper on that prophet 1 and 2?

Date: Sat, May 25, 2019 at 7:48 AM
Subject: Re: That Prophet
Cc: TPOT Forum, Ronnie Tanner, ASK

Victor, I have been following your teachings since 2017. At one point I once wrote an email to you, sharing my past experiences with you and Paul Cohen before you fired him. Even today, my long email to you is visible to everyone who visits the PoT website. Now the Lord has revealed Himself to me. I no longer believe your damnable heresies. I remember you once said just as Aaron was Moses' assistant, Paul Cohen was going to play the same role as you lead Israel to salvation.

Your claim to be 'that Prophet' is simply outrageous, Victor, nevermind the devilish doctrines on your website. You are nowhere near a minister of the new testament, Victor. Where is Paul Cohen now? Did you not write so many articles on your website saying you and Paul Cohen had been fully delivered from sin and perfected in Christ such that it was impossible for either of the two of you to commit sin?

In fact, you used to claim that Paul Cohen and you were inseparable - how incredible? Where is Paul Cohen now. Have you not openly admitted that Paul Cohen has fallen and have stripped him off his duties? Repent Victor, don't be so delusional

Date: Sat, May 25, 2019 at 5:30 PM
To: Edward Govere
Cc: Ronnie Tanner

Ronnie, please post this at the Forum. Perhaps, you would like to say something, or not. Doesn’t matter. This fellow skews the facts and the statements we’ve made but obviously, there’s no talking to him.

What does one say to a devil that calls for repentance, thinking he does God service? Let him provide the alleged statements, IN CONTEXT, but even so, I have no desire to explain anything to him; he has no heart for the Lord. I might proceed to instruct for the sakes of others who read his accusations and condemnations, IF they ask for it; not promising.

You may also post what I’ve said here to you.

\/

Date: Sat, May 25, 2019 at 7:45 PM
Cc: Edward Govere

We have this letter posted from Edward:

Do Men of God Walk in Sin

If Edward's been reading for two years he's been judged and is looking for any way out of it, which of course won't happen.

Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

Re: Why are you claiming to be that prophet

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

​From: Edward Govere
Date: Mon, May 27, 2019 at 3:44 AM
To: Victor Hafichuk, Paul Cohen
Cc: Forum, Ronnie Tanner, Ask

Victor, It is clear for everyone whose eyes the Lord has opened to see that you are manipulating Scripture for your own self-delusion. This is private interpretation of Scripture at its best! I am amazed at how you go to great lengths, citing so many verses to prove yourself to be 'that Prophet'. You can quote as many verses from the bible as you please, but that doesn't change anything. The apostle Peter laid this issue to rest in Acts 3 vs 20 - 26.

All the Old testament prophecies are fulfilled in Christ.
'And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself' (Luke 24 vs 27 KJV).
'And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me' (Luke 24 vs 44 KJV).

John 5 vs 39; John 5 vs 45 - 46)
'Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me'
'Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me' KJV

The whole bible talks about Jesus Christ from Genesis to Revelation! Moses was a type/symbol/shadow or a picture of Christ. Moses taking the Israelites out of Egypt was an image/picture or a prophecy of Christ, the Messiah, who would come and take the 'spiritual' Israel' or the elect of God to the New Jerusalem or the promised land (represented by Canaan in the Exodus story or drama). Your argument that Moses wouldn't liken himself to Christ because Christ is God and Moses was a mere mortal is unfounded. Yes, Christ is God as you rightly say, but what you are missing out on is that, in the Old testament, God used types and shadows of Christ to preach about the Only One Saviour, Christ Jesus which was to come. For example, Abraham was a mere mortal, but the apostle Paul explained in Galatians 4 vs 21 - 31 that the life that Abraham lived on earth, he was operating in the shoes of God/Christ. Sarah was representative of the New testament and Hagar, the Old covenant; Ishmael representing the law while Isaac was a picture of Christ.

Everything that happened in the Old testament was a shadow or an allegory of good things to come (Colossians 2 vs 17; Hebrews 10 vs 1; Galatians 4 vs 24). Adam, Enock, Noah, Jeremiah, Hosea, Joseph Jeremiah, Elijah, David, Solomon among many others were used that same way in the Old testament to operate in the shoes of Christ, thereby prophesying about Christ which was to come. Just as you claim to be the Moses of today, there are so many people who claim to be the Joseph or the Solomon of today. What you all have in common with such people is that you privately interpret Scripture and the apostle people was aware of heretics like you when he wrote 1 Peter 2 vs 21.

If Moses was a picture of Christ in the Exodus story, where does that leave us to say about you, Victor Haffichuk? By claiming to be 'that Prophet', you obviously become a false christ, of which believers have been warned of false Christs in Matthew 24 vs 24 - 27. I can smell the sincerity of your heart in some of your teachings, Victor but if you ever think you have known Jesus, your Jesus is clearly another Jesus, not the Jesus taught by the apostles who came before us and laid the foundation. Your heart has been so hardened for you to believe the words of Peter the apostle in Acts 3 vs 20 - 26. So you would rather quote a million verses in your attempt to prove that Peter was wrong when he said Deuteronomy 18 : 18 is fulfilled by Christ and Him alone. How big-headed can a mere mortal be when he's possessed by the devil?

Sent: May-27-19 5:06 AM
Subject: That prophet

I was going to post this in the forum but can't remember my login information. I will fix this shortly but for now I was hoping someone on your side could kindly post this reply for me.

After reading Edward’s testimony posted on TOPT site and now his latest letter to Victor about being that Prophet, it seems to me that Edward is like one who is tossed about in the waves.

Ephesians 4:14 New International Version (NIV)
14 “Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming.”

Edward has not grown one millimetre in maturity in Christ and no doubt will be blown off track once again by the next preacher that comes his way. He has no mind for Christ whatsoever. He is more interested in gaining knowledge that he can then use to his own advantage. His desire is for himself. He desires fame, to be known as a man of “god” like the false preachers he has spent his life following. If he thought he could buy the Holy Spirit he would, even though he already knows how that worked out for Simon. Acts 8:18.

Brian McDonald.

​From: Edward Govere
Date: Mon, May 27, 2019 at 6:42 AM
To: Victor Hafichuk, Paul Cohen, Ronnie Tanner, Forum

How can I prove with 'facts' that you used to claim that it was impossible for Paul Cohen and you to commit sin, when you have removed those posts on the PoT website. I read so many articles (before you removed them on your website) in which you and Paul Cohen were claiming to have been fully delivered from sin and perfected in Christ. I even believed it back then because I was still lost and didn't know the truth.What happened to Paul Cohen was meant to expose you, Victor. You know in your heart that I am telling the truth concerning this matter but your arrogance has blinded you so much. I thought you would just be honest with yourself to admit that you were wrong but am not not surprised because the devil is a liar (John 8 vs 44). How many times did you say in the past that the Lord had delivered both Paul Cohen and you and made you to sit on the judgement throne of God? Where are all those articles in which you were writing about how the Lord has made you one with Paul Cohen, as judges of this world? Why did you remove them from the PoT website?

​From: Victor Hafichuk
Date: Mon, May 27, 2019 at 1:29 PM
Subject: FW: That Prophet
To: Martin Vanpopta, Ronnie Tanner, Marilyn Hafichuk
Cc: Edward Govere

I never made the claims Govere says I made as he says I made them; nor do I know of any writings removed from our site, as you, Ronnie, who manages the site, well know. What I’ve said on all these topics remains, even though Paul, as Barnabas and Solomon, fell. Edward Govere is a liar to be exposed to all. Not hard to prove. As I write to you, I consider asking him this:

Govere asks, “Where are all those articles in which you were writing about how the Lord has made you one with Paul Cohen, as judges of this world? Why did you remove them from the PoT website?”

I say, “Produce the evidence that articles with information to condemn me were removed with Paul’s departure.”

Brian McDonald seems to see in Govere what you see, Martin. Post all comments. Answer Govere too, Martin, if you will, not for his sake, but for others’ sakes.

I’d be interested in hearing what you, Ronnie, have to say, as well. I understand we’re busy and do not dare waste the Lord’s time on such as these, but again, perhaps others will be helped. It’s up to you. It doesn’t matter to me either way, except the Lord’s will be done.

\/

Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

Date: Wed, May 29, 2019 at 4:16 AM
Subject: That Prophet

He’s why you should never base your argument that Victor Haffichuk is ‘that Prophet’ using John 1 vs 19 – 20.

Firstly, the Jews who sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask John the Baptist if he was the Christ or Elijah or ‘that Prophet’ were nothing but religious fanatics who had no clue what they were talking about. These religious fanatics were very well-versed in the Scriptures and quite familiar with the all the Old Testament prophecies, but despite this familiarity with the Scriptures, they lacked understanding or revelation. Due to this spiritual blindness, these Jews, along with the bible scholars (doctors of the Law) of their day had somehow ‘constructed’ a distinction between the ‘Christ’ and ‘that Prophet’. That was the root of the problem because they thought these were two different persons, when in actual fact the Christ or that Prophet point to One Messiah, Jesus Christ Our One and Only Saviour.

Secondly, the issue of who was ‘that Prophet’ was settled by Peter the apostle in Acts 3 vs 20 – 26. He openly declared Jesus Christ as the fulfilment of Deuteronomy 18 vs 18 and it is quite amazing to find a self-professed believer who would rather look for other passages in the bible to find out who was ‘that Prophet’ when it’s there for everyone to see (of course, not everyone has the eyes to see but those whose hearts the Lord has enlightened) that Jesus Christ is ‘that Prophet’.

Thirdly, it takes the strong delusion spoken of by the apostle Paul in 2 Thessalonians 2 vs 11 – 12 for one to believe that Victor Haffichuk is ‘that Prophet’.

‘And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness’.

Claiming that Victor Haffichuk is ‘that Prophet’ is a clear denial of Christ. Honestly, what do you think Victor has done for him to suit the description and the attributes of the Prophet described in Deuteronomy 18 vs 15 – 22. Although Victor spends his time and energy exposing false prophets or teachers (to which I agree that they are false prophets indeed), Victor himself should be at the top of that list! Throughout his life, Victor Haffichuk has never known the way of the Lord. His Jesus is another Jesus’ whom the apostles who laid the foundation did not teach (2 Corinthians 11 v 4) He is simply teaching another gospel all ‘in the name of Jesus’.

While he’s good at exposing other false preachers and of course there are ‘some’ truths in his teachings, on the whole, his teachings are just as deadly as those of other foxes like William Branham. Start reading the books of the New Testament especially the writings of the apostle Paul and tell me if you can find any similarities with what Victor teaches. Victor is an Anthichrist, a false Christ who stands guilt for privately interpreting the bible just feeding his self-delusion (2 Peter 1 vs 20 – 21).

Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

Date: Wed, May 29, 2019 at 7:41 AM

I’d ask Edward what sins he’s hiding to be coming out so vehemently against this one thing Victor has said.

Edward’s the one reading into the Scriptures when he says, “Firstly, the Jews who sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask John the Baptist if he was the Christ or Elijah or ‘that Prophet’ were nothing but religious fanatics who had no clue what they were talking about…” They knew the Scriptures very well. Edward is just like them in that he can’t believe that the Scriptures are being fulfilled in a way he doesn’t understand and so resists the Lord in his sin and arrogance.

Marilyn

Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

Marilyn wrote:Edward’s the one reading into the Scriptures when he says, “Firstly, the Jews who sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask John the Baptist if he was the Christ or Elijah or ‘that Prophet’ were nothing but religious fanatics who had no clue what they were talking about…” They knew the Scriptures very well.
Yes, Marilyn.

Matthew 23:1-3 MKJV
(1)  Then Jesus spoke to the crowd and to His disciples,
(2)  saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat.
(3)  Therefore whatever they tell you to observe, observe and do.
But do not do according to their works; for they say, and do not do.

Would the Lord, Who's "every Word is pure ", command men to observe and do what "religious fanatics who don't have a clue what they are talking about" tell them to?

What does that say of Edward's judgment of Jesus Christ?
Edward wrote:How big-headed can a mere mortal be when he's possessed by the devil?
I think Edward just showed everyone how.

Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

​​​From: Martin Van Popta
Date: Tue, May 28, 2019 at 8:51 AM
Subject: Re: FW: That prophet
To: Victor Hafichuk, Ronnie Tanner, Marilyn Hafichuk, Jeannie Van Popta

So was Paul the apostle's word disqualified because he put Barnabas away? Are the gospel and doctrines you preach inaccurate?

Why don't you just tell him to forget about the whole Prophet thing and just spend his time getting right with God according to all the writings at TPOT he believes in his heart to be true.

That question will be his undoing because the reason he's going on like this is because his conscience is eating him up. His obsessive behavior is evidence that something in your writings poked his conscience in the eyeball.

There comes a point when reading at TPOT when you realize you're not just reading some info that will help you be right and sound smart. It dawns on you sooner or later that you're in the presence of authority. It finally occurred to him and he's been found unwilling to submit to the you in the Lord and so he's coming for your head.

Martin

Return to “Judging by Appearance”