United Church of Canada

Correspondence regarding various falsehoods.
You can see our complete website section on falsehoods here.
Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

United Church of Canada

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

Victor posted the following comments on Facebook as part of an ongoing confrontation with the powers of darkness. It started as a result of the House Pets paper being shared. If you have Facebook you can see the whole thread here. If not, you can see how the thread started by going here.

On Saturday, December 10, 2016, Victor said:

An "all points bulletin" to Dell and Betty Benson, though they have unfriended and perhaps blocked me. I write in case they may still check in or in case others need to understand this:

One, as stated, I have no enmity toward Dell and Betty.

Two, I wrote what I wrote to make it clear that you folks are not Biblical Christians though you may sincerely believe you are Christians of a sort.

Three, from what God has consistently taught me since 1975, in full agreement with and substantiated by the Scriptures, of course, is that anyone who truly believes will come out of the harlot systems of worship and official, formal, nominal Christendom - like the United Church, Betty, which you say you attend.

Let's offer some evidence of justification for my stance toward the United Church:

When the Moderator (leader) of the United Church doesn't have to believe in the miracles, resurrection, and Divinity of Jesus Christ, I say his faith is a pure sham and anti-Christ. Therefore, anyone who identifies with that organization simply doesn't know the Lord. Their faith is vain and their worship a matter of the lips only.

Furthermore, though I do not condemn or have any ill will toward homosexuals any more than I do to anyone else of whatever class or category, the Bible is clear that God does not condone homosexuality.

The testimony on that point is clear in several portions of Scripture. I believe the Bible and not those who differ with it.

To associate with an organization that condones that which the Bible condemns is to agree against the Bible. Pure logic and reason are at play here, are they not? And to disagree with the Bible, how can you possibly say you believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, of Whom the entire Bible is all about?

The United Church, I understand, has been at the forefront of homosexual marriage and ordination as ministers of God. How shall we view that if we're to believe the Scriptures? How can people presume to call themselves "Christian" believers, especially ministers, a term that is presumably Biblically sourced and based, if they don't believe or agree with the Bible? The thought is rather preposterous.

Therefore, I ask, again by logic and reason, that unless you consistently and faithfully believe what the Scriptures testify, how can you possibly call yourselves "Christians"? Does not compute.

Consider that the Essence of True Christianity is all about the Living, Risen-from-the-dead Son of God. It's all about Him in Person, Here, Now, in Reality.

The United Church is an abomination to God and those who believe God and not men will do well to consider the following Scriptural admonitions and rebukes:

"Let it not be! But let God be true, and every man a liar; as it is written, 'That You might be justified in Your sayings, and will overcome when You are judged'" (Romans 3:4 MKJV).

"And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust toward one another; males with males working out shamefulness, and receiving in themselves the recompense which was fitting for their error. And even as they did not think fit to have God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do the things not right" (Romans 1:27-28 MKJV).

"Therefore come out from among them and be separated, says the Lord, and do not touch the unclean thing. And I will receive you and I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty" (2 Corinthians 6:17-18 MKJV).

"And I heard another voice from Heaven, saying, Come out of her, My people, that you may not be partakers of her sins, and that you may not receive of her plagues. For her sins joined together, even up to Heaven, and God has remembered her unjust deeds"
(Revelation 18:4-5 MKJV).

By the way, I love homosexuals; I befriend them and have no problem with them above any other sinners in need of salvation. My heart goes out to them.

Just don't expect me to agree with them any more than you would expect them to agree with me, those of you who, in this day and age of "progressive liberalism" and supposed enlightenment, have a problem with what I say in this matter.

If you have such a problem, you may want to take it up with God; I only believe what He says, and if I don't have a right under man's law to believe what God says, then man's law is "a horse's ass."

MP Svend Robinson once introduced a bill in the House of Commons to have the Bible declared as "hate literature." Sure! So much for those who deny the Bible speaks against homosexuality. If it's a matter of interpretation, then Sven Robinson shouldn't have had any problem with it. And what happened to him not long after? Google and see for yourself. Fight God at your peril.

So, Dell and Betty, my posts are to inform you that you don't have what you think you have, and if I should ever be found out before the Court of Heaven that I was remiss in speaking out to inform and warn you, your blood would be found on my hands. I'm not too enthused about that, for my sake or yours, or God's.

Paul Cohen

Re: United Church of Canada

Post by Paul Cohen »

The United Church of Christ (the United Church of Canada’s “full communion” partner from the US) supports Islamic terrorism in line with their anti-Christ doctrine and hatred of God’s ways. Read the following thorough write-up on the UCC’s unjust and abominable stance:

The United Church of Christ: Knowingly Silent on Terrorism

And this, from the United Church of Canada’s “belief” statement, explains why these religious partners oppose everything that is right and just:

Multi-faith Relations

The United Church of Canada views the religious practice of all people of goodwill with respect and gratitude. We believe the Spirit of God is at work in many different faith communities.

For Christians, Jesus is the way we know God. Our understanding is nonetheless limited by human imagination. God is greater still and works in our world by a mysterious Spirit that knows no distinction at the doorway of a Christian chapel; Buddhist, Hindu, or Sikh temple; Aboriginal sweat lodge, Muslim mosque, or Jewish synagogue.

We work together with other Christian churches whenever possible, and among people of other religions in Canada and throughout the world on matters of justice, peace, and human dignity.

Today, difference is everywhere around us and, we believe, a great cause for celebration.
[End Quote]

http://www.united-church.ca/community-f ... we-believe" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So Jesus is just for “Christians,” who are limited to knowing Him by human imagination? And the denial of Jesus as Lord by those who differ is "a great cause for celebration"? Could there be more destructive, Christ-denying beliefs than these, flying in the face of God and His testimony?

“For to this end we both labor and suffer reproach, because we have set our trust in the living God, Who is the Savior of all men, especially of those who believe. Command and teach these things” (1 Timothy 4:10-11 WEB).

John 3:16-18 MKJV
(16) For God so loved the world that He gave His only-begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
(17) For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but so that the world might be saved through Him.
(18) He who believes on Him is not condemned, but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the Name of the only-begotten Son of God.

“He who believes on the Son has everlasting life, and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides upon him” (John 3:36 MKJV).

2 Corinthians 5:14-21 MKJV
(14) For the love of Christ constrains us, judging this, that if one died for all, then all died;
(15) and He died for all, that the living ones may live no more to themselves, but to Him Who died for them and having been raised.
(16) So as we now know no one according to flesh, but even if we have known Christ according to flesh, yet now we no longer know Him so.
(17) So that if any one is in Christ, that one is a new creature; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
(18) And all things are of God, Who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
(19) whereas God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and putting the word of reconciliation in us.
(20) Then we are ambassadors on behalf of Christ, as God exhorting through us, we beseech you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God.
(21) For He has made Him Who knew no sin, to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

“Because, knowing God, they did not glorify Him as God, neither were thankful. But they became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened” (Romans 1:21 MKJV).

“For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty by God to the pulling down of strongholds, casting down imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ” (2 Corinthians 10:3-5 EMTV).

The god of the United Church knows no distinction between man-made sects of “Christianity” and other religious cults such as Islam because they're all one in their darkness and separation from the One True God and Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. In their enmity with Him, the Truth, it’s no wonder they stand against His raising up the nation of Israel and would deny themselves the blessing that ensues.

"For if their [Israel's] rejection means the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance mean but life from the dead?" (Romans 11:15 ESV)

Behold, Israel and the Jew!
Your God Stands for You, Israel
Jews, Why I Am for You
Israel Back in the Land, as Promised
Fools Believe Liars Who Malign Israel
A Word to the Enemies of Israel

Victor Hafichuk

Re: United Church of Canada

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

There are so many Scriptures that testify against the United Churches of Christ and of Canada. Samples:

"And there is salvation in no other One [but Jesus Christ]; for there is no other name under Heaven given among men by which we must be saved" (Acts 4:12 MKJV).

"Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He who denies the Father and the Son is anti-Christ. Everyone who denies the Son neither has the Father. The one confessing the Son also has the Father" (1 John 2:22-23 MKJV).

"And we have seen and testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Savior of the world" (1 John 4:14 MKJV).

Savior only of the Jews or of Israel? That's not what it says. No, Jesus Christ, the ONLY BEGOTTEN Son of God is the Savior of the entire world. There aren't many ways to God the Father. There is Only One - Jesus Christ.

The United Church of Canada is a dead and deadly organization.

Return to “Falsehood Exposed”