Chinese – English
I feel rather silly, feeling indignant at such gross stupidity and compelled to write on something that is so self-evident and should need no defense or explanation. But today we have a horrid age of unreason upon us and the issue of defense comes to the fore again.
While the world not only “borders” on, but seems to have embraced insanity, I must raise a wall of protection against a flood of madness, a wall of reason erected by the Word of Truth against false walls.
If you will, shut the Truth out by your foolish walls to your peril. Keep the contradictory wall of an “open mind” to lies, opinions, and all manner of foolishness. Let down your barriers against lies and ignorance. Don’t protect yourselves from lethal dangers.
Let the flood of lies covering the earth drown you. Let stupidity carry you off and destroy you. I’m not here to argue; I’m here to divide sheep from the goats, wheat from the chaff, light from darkness, and truth from error.
All of nature teaches us that walls and defenses are an integral construct of nature, an absolute necessity; they for man’s well-being and very existence.
You don’t despise or mess with walls. Walls are made to protect, qualify, and select. Walls and doors are a manifestation of law and order, safety, and security.
Walls, walls, everywhere walls and defenses, infinitely diverse; they are a reality.
We drive on roads that have ditches, shoulders, guidelines, guide rails at cliffs and bridges. We drive on one side of the road and not both; that’s a “wall.” Traffic lights are doors; green is an open door, red a closed one. We keep to certain schedules, and use certain flying altitudes and runways, certain shipping lanes – all “doors” and “walls.”
Both God’s creation and man’s manufacture dictate walls.
Laws, walls, laws, walls! Everywhere laws, walls, and gates! Why? Who needs them? We all do; we can’t live without them.
The unborn are protected by a “wall” called the womb, and those who violate that wall of protection for their own selfish benefit, as with all walls, bring down their own walls of safety and security as sure as the sun rises and breaks the wall of darkness.
People wear “walls” called, “clothing,” “helmets,” “footwear,” “safety suits,” “gloves,” and all sorts of protective gear. And should we work without gloves, nature will provide “walls” for protection, called, “callouses.”
Literally millions of walls, doors, defenses, and locks everywhere we look.
Buildings have walls; that’s why they’re called buildings. They have walls, which make rooms, which separate them from the outside. Houses have yards with walls to define ownership and authority, to keep out intruders and trespassers, both two and four-legged ones and other unwanted elements. There are firewalls to contain unwanted flames, walls above called, “roofs” and “ceilings” and walls beneath called, “foundations” and “floors” to shield from unwanted elements.
What about screens and windows? Aren’t these selective walls within walls? Screens let air in or out and keep undesirable insects at bay. Glass windows allow light and sight while barring air, insects, and allowing or disallowing other undesirable elements like heat or cold.
Aren’t selective walls wonderfully beneficial? Shall we allow both fresh and toxic air to enter a home? Why would the US or any nation permit destructive immigrants and trespassers to enter? Shouldn’t borders of nations be there to keep out the unwanted and permit the desirable?
Everywhere we look, we find containers. Aren’t containers “walls” to serve a myriad of purposes like collecting, preserving, protecting, preventing, admitting, and rejecting?
Oceans, lakes, and rivers have walls; they’re called, “shores.” What happens when seas rise and rivers overflow their banks?
Trees have walls; they’re called, “bark.” What happens when a complete circle of bark is removed from around a tree, if ever so narrow? It dies.
Some plants have walls; they’re called, “thorns.” Some plants have toxic chemicals to prevent being consumed, and deep roots to prevent uprooting or total annihilation, like grasses. These are “walls” and defenses.
Bees and wasps have defenses; they’re called, “stingers.”
Living bodies of all species have containment walls; they’re called, “skin” or “hide.” Notice selectivity at work in these walls, preserving and admitting the good and expelling and repelling evil.
Birds have special walls; they’re called, “feathers.” Birds have defenses, called, “bills,” “claws,” and “talons.”
Animals have defenses; they’re called, “fangs,” “hooves,” “claws,” “footpads,” and “shells.” They, like we, have “walls” of skin, skulls, hair, eye sockets, lips, finger and toenails, nose and ear hairs, eyelids, lashes and brows, vessels for all body fluids, and cavities for vital organs like the brain, heart, lungs, glands, and spinal cord.
Notice walls of selectivity in living forms:
- Noses take in air, but nose hairs stand guard to filter out undesirable elements.
- The liver permits nutrients for the body and filters out toxins.
- Eyes control light entering.
- Kidneys filter fluids and other ingested substances, protecting the body from harm.
- Intestinal walls allow nutrient to the body while containing and eliminating wasteful and harmful substances.
- We have walls called “immune systems” and defenses like antibodies that attack only foreign and harmful elements in our bodies, leaving the good and beneficial alone.
The heavenly bodies in all the universe have their consistent gravitational walls called “orbits” to strictly maintain order and prevent chaos and destruction. There would be no universe without “gates” and “walls.” The “wall” of gravity and other forces are good, not bad; they keep us grounded and alive.
Gardens are “guarded” (where the word “garden” originates) from destructive and invasive forces. Farms, nature reserves, parks, and zoos have fences to keep in desirables and keep out undesirables for safety and enjoyment. Fences mark off needful privilege and privacy to owners.
At social events, ticket masters and doormen divide those who are welcome and who pay to enter from those who presume to enter and participate freely without rights or deservance.
Prison walls guard the public. Societies have prisons to protect themselves from lawless, offending, harmful elements. All institutions have offices, doors, locks, and divided facilities. Hospitals have wards, isolation, laundry rooms, OR’s, and morgues; banks have wickets and vaults; food stores have stockrooms, freezers, and coolers, to name a few “walls.”
Public washrooms have walls and stalls for privacy, which, by the way, “progressive liberal” perverts are also moving to remove. We all have locks for our houses, offices, utilities, and vehicles. We have passwords with computers and phones for privacy and security; these are necessary walls, gates, and defenses.
Labor is normally done when the day is done – a wall. Most living creatures have “walls,” called, “night” and “seasons.” Bodies have “walls” called, “fatigue.” Lives have walls called, “death” and “hell.”
Satan has his walls, too. Among them, stifling political correctness, decorum, formality, deception, and intimidation. These are walls of prevention of Truth, of honesty, freedom of expression, and of Reality. These are walls to promote and preserve pride and pretentious dignity.
Walls in the Bible
The Bible speaks of the reality and necessity of walls. There’s God’s wall of protection around Job from Satanic forces (Job 1). Israel’s capital Jerusalem always had a wall in ancient times, as did so many other cities of Israel and of other nations. Enemies ever abound, and they increase in daring when perceiving weakness and opportunity to steal, kill, and destroy. Man specializes in preying on the blind and weak, the poor and isolated, the widow and orphan.
What about today’s Israel? Is it safe without secure borders? Perfectly doubtful! Hundreds, even thousands of Israelis were dying until, under Prime Minister Ariel Sharon’s oversight, Israel erected a protective wall against its vicious enemies. Then, the bloodletting greatly diminished. The wall prevented violence and brought peace to potential victims.
What about Jerusalem today? Does it have a wall? Not a wholly sufficient one. And the result is trouble for the Jews by Trojan horse terror groups and individuals. And what do Israel’s enemies say they will do, seeing Israel’s cities with no walls? The same they said before:
Ezekiel 38:10-12 MKJV
(10) So says the Lord God: And it shall be in that day that things shall come into your heart, and you shall devise an evil plan.
(11) And you shall say, I will go up to the land of open spaces. I will go to those at ease, who dwell securely, all of them dwelling without walls, and there are no bars nor gates to them,
(12) to take a spoil, and to steal a prize; to turn your hand on the inhabited waste places, and on the people gathered out of the nations, who have gotten cattle and goods, who dwell in the midst of the land.
The Bible speaks of God-ordained watchmen on the walls to protect cities by warning them of impending dangers:
“I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence” (Isaiah 62:6 KJV).
“On your walls, O Jerusalem, I have set watchmen; all day and all the night they shall never be silent. You who put the LORD in remembrance, take no rest, and give Him no rest until He establishes Jerusalem and makes it a praise in the earth” (Isaiah 62:6-7 ESV).
Do you really believe that those who advocate open borders do not use walls and gates, weapons, and bodyguards? Why their fences, bullet-proof cars and vests, security officers and systems? Why the locks? Why the secrets? Why their murders and riots and attacks if they don’t believe in walls, gates, and defenses for themselves?
Ironic, isn’t it? They are liars and hypocrites; thieves and murderers. They forbid containment of themselves in any form and demand it in all forms of everyone else. This tyrannical attitude and conduct are what the Bible terms, “iniquity,” or, lawlessness.
Do you think George Soros leaves himself wide open without walls in his private, public, political, economic, and social life and empires? Or do you think that as soon as he breaks down national borders that then he will be satisfied and will rid himself of security? If you believe that, you need a wall against deception, and that wall is composed of the mortar of understanding and stones of truth. Here it is, at your service, without walls but such as you choose to utilize.
If you believe or even disingenuously profess you believe the Leftists and George Soros, and their insistence on open national borders, then you’re stupid, wicked, and will surely suffer the consequences of a borderless existence in every aspect of your life. It is a universal law. You reap what you sow. Do you really want that? Just how wicked and stupid are you? Stupid but not that stupid? Wicked but not that wicked?
Tell me, you violent advocates and rioters for open borders, why the masks and hoodies? Aren’t those walls for secrecy? Why the plundering of most vulnerable of people and goods?
When people cowardly and viciously attack peaceful demonstrators with a bicycle lock as did Eric Clanton, university professor at Berkeley, Antifa activist, and self-professed anarchist, would it have been a bad thing for his victim to have some kind of “wall?”
Should not Clanton be punished for his “wall-less crimes”? He has certainly proven his danger to society at large and surely belongs behind secure walls and bars. I think he deserves what he inflicts or intends to inflict on others – an unexpected rap on the head out of nowhere, ten times over, or better still, until he learns. But does a fool have the capacity to learn? “Though you grind a fool with mortar and pestle, yet his foolishness remains.”
As a side note, Clanton comes from Diablo Valley College – “Diablo” is Spanish for “Devil.” Significant coincidence? Was it not Satan who complained that God had placed a protective wall around Job so that he couldn’t harm him? Tell me who wants walls removed and tell me who uses walls for evil if not Antifa and “open borders” advocates.
Walls are for breaking down, Soros says, so he can rape nations and destroy the value of their currencies, willy-nilly to his own profit. Who demonstrates the absolute necessity for walls if not Antifa? And guess who finances Antifa? Yes, the Devil and his minions in the person of George Soros and his lackeys.
People, we’re dealing with the lawless and evil one, none other than the dragon, that serpent, the destroyer who deceives, steals, murders, and hates all men.
There are such priceless things as Law and Order in the Kingdom of God. Lawlessness is only found in Hell where children of darkness and its prince insist on their own will rather than God’s.
Good walls are for the benefit of those within or without, protecting them from those who seek their harm.
Bad walls can be for those within, as well, to their hurt, to prevent good from entering or to prevent inalienable rights and freedoms.
Good walls afford beneficial control for those who would do good, but they are “bad” to the rebellious who desire evil.
The Law is for the lawless, and walls, gates, doors, locks, and borders are there to exclude enemies and evil. There must be control and protection, order and discipline. Those who despise discipline are the lawless who cry, “You’re not going to tell me what to do.”
Ironically, in their bid for freedom, fools lose their privileges and freedoms and destroy themselves. And, ironically, there’s a wall in their hearts that prevents them from realizing their folly.
Let there be walls and defenses. Let Justice and the Rule of Law Reign; let Truth and Judgment determine the opening and closing of the gates. Let these gates be regulated by Wise Rulers with Goodwill, Understanding, and Discretion.
Woe to evil gatekeepers, gate crashers, and those who call good evil and evil good. There is a wall to Heaven that will not let the wicked pass and they are that wall. I say lock them up in hell and let’s see them break its walls down if they can.
And they can’t. The Holy Record stands: Jesus Christ, Lord of lords and King of kings is “He Who is holy, He Who is true, He Who has the key of David, He Who opens and no one shuts; and shuts and no one opens” (Revelation 3:7 MKJV).
He says: “Do not fear, I am the First and the Last, and the Living One, and I became dead, and behold, I am alive forever and ever, Amen. And I have the keys of hell and of death” (Revelation 1:17-18 MKJV).
Speaking of walls:
Isaiah 35:8-10 HNV
(8) A highway will be there, a road, and it will be called The Holy Way. The unclean shall not pass over it, but it will be for those who walk in the Way. Wicked fools will not go there.
(9) No lion will be there, nor will any ravenous animal go up on it. They will not be found there, but the redeemed will walk there.
(10) The LORD’s ransomed ones will return, and come with singing to Zion, and everlasting joy will be on their heads. They will obtain gladness and joy, and sorrow and sighing will flee away.”
Walls and Gates:
Revelation 21:10-27 MKJV
(10) And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain and showed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of Heaven from God,
(11) having the glory of God. And its light was like a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal.
(12) And it had a great and high wall, with twelve gates. And on the gates were twelve angels, and having names inscribed, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the sons of Israel:
(13) From the east three gates, from the north three gates, from the south three gates, and from the west three gates.
(14) And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
(15) And he who talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city and its gates and its wall.
(16) And the city lies four-square, and the length is as large as the breadth. And he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand stadia. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
(17) And he measured its wall, a hundred and forty-four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of an angel.
(18) And the foundation of its wall was jasper; and the city was pure gold, like clear glass.
(19) And the foundations of the wall of the city had been adorned with every precious stone. The first foundation, jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, chalcedony; the fourth, emerald;
(20) the fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, topaz; the tenth, chrysoprasus; the eleventh, hyacinth; the twelfth, amethyst.
(21) And the twelve gates were twelve pearls. Respectively, each one of the gates was one pearl. And the street of the city was pure gold, as transparent glass.
(22) And I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty is its temple, even the Lamb.
(23) And the city had no need of the sun, nor of the moon, that they might shine in it, for the glory of God illuminated it, and its lamp is the Lamb.
(24) And the nations of those who are saved will walk in the light of it, and the kings of the earth bring their glory and honor into it.
(25) And its gates may not be shut at all by day, for there shall be no night there.
(26) And they shall bring the glory and honor of the nations into it.
(27) And there shall in no way enter into it anything that defiles, or any making an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life.
Speaking of doors, which are normally installed in walls, Jesus says:
“Truly, truly, I say to you, He who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but going up by another way, that one is a thief and a robber. But he who enters in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep” (John 10:1-2 MKJV).
“I am the door. If anyone enters in by Me, he shall be saved and shall go in and out and find pasture. The thief does not come except to steal and to kill and to destroy. I have come so that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly” (John 10:9-10 MKJV).
“Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him and he with Me” (Revelation 3:20 MKJV).
One more Wall and Door:
“Jesus said to him, I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life; no one comes to the Father but by Me” (John 14:6 MKJV).