It’s amazing how biased we humans can be – whether Jew, Gentile, Christian, Muslim, or whatever – each fervently believing the opposite of the others. It’s amazing how Jews can see things in the opposite way to their own fellow countrymen, whether directly involved, as was this former Israeli soldier, Ronen Berelovich, or not. I refer to The Zionist Story; thankful I watched it.
The same goes for Muslims and Arabs. There are many Muslims turning from Islam, some fearing their former fellow Muslims for their lives because they’ve adopted a favorable, reasonable perspective on the Jews and Israel… people like Walid Shoebat, Wafa Sultan, Nonie Darwish, Dr. Tawfik Hamid, Bridget Gabriel, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, and dozens of others.
Again, I say I’m glad to have watched Berelovich’s movie and here are my conclusions. There’s definitely some truth and some falsehood on both sides. Let’s not fool ourselves – nobody is perfectly honest or unbiased.
That said, I find a considerable amount of Berelovich’s information and perspective faulty and easily proven wrong by what I’ve studied over many years, by having lived for a brief period with the people in Israel, and by witnessing the outrageous, bloodthirsty atrocities of Muslims the world over in their total intolerance for infidels (non-Muslims) and bid for world domination.
I witness the present (July 2014) riots in France against Jews and think, “Did Jews ever do things like this to anyone in their host countries anywhere, including France? Has France done wisely in its prejudice against Jews and Israel? Has one ever heard of Jews burning shops, blowing up buses, being suicide bombers, indiscriminately and persistently killing anyone, be they Christians, Muslims, women, children, or fellow Jews?
I include “fellow Jews” in the list because Muslim is also pitted against Muslim to the death – Shi’ites against Sunnis, Fatah against Hamas, and so forth – dozens of factions killing one another. It is the nature of their religion as produced by their “prophet,” Muhammad, a religion vastly different from the Judeo-Christian Biblical precepts and laws. It is an amoral religion that places political expediency ahead of the Law of the God of Israel and creation. This is not a matter of opinion – their own holy book and collected sayings (the Koran and Hadith) declare it.
But I digress; back to my conclusion on Berelovich’s movie. Ronen sees what he sees. And the media see what they see and present what they think is most advantageous for whatever reasons. People believe lies and plug their ears when truth tries to enter.
I conclude that in spite of apparent right and wrong on both sides, despite man’s standards of morality, skewed or otherwise, clearly the Jews are in an impossible situation, forced to fight for their lives.
Most importantly, I know by revelation of God that He (YHWH – Jesus Christ – Yeshua HaMashiach – Creator God) is with Israel and has determined from the beginning to give Israel the final victory. He is their faithful God Whom they once crucified when He came as the Son of Man 2000 years ago. But God arranged His sacrificial death to redeem all mankind in the fullness of time, including all races and religions. There will be continued difference in race, but no enmity because there will no longer be religion or religious differences. Jesus Christ will be glorified and worshipped by all men in perfect peace with one another.
Believe it or not, like it or not, Israel will take the land from the Muslims and Arabs. God has determined it to be so. Those who try to prevent them will be defeated and destroyed. Their gods will fail them and the True God of Israel will be glorified.
See what has happened to Saddam Hussein who vowed to destroy Israel – and see his nation Iraq today.
See what has happened to Muammar Gaddafi who also rabidly opposed Israel – and see his nation Libya today.
See what is happening in Syria to those who have been rabid enemies of Israel. See what happens to Bashar al-Assad and his regime.
See what is happening to other Muslim nations. See what will happen to Iran and its vicious rulers, Ali Khameini, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Hassan Rouhani, Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani, and many others.
Meanwhile, in spite of being terribly squeezed financially, economically, politically, diplomatically, territorially, militarily, psychologically, religiously, socially, morally, and most every other way, tiny Israel has managed to thrive and lead the world in many significant ways. How does that figure unless Almighty Power is with them?
What we are now witnessing is the decisive battle against, and the pending doom of, Islam. Islam is the serpentine beast out to destroy Israel. Israel, however, is appointed from above to be a savior nation of all the nations of earth, standing between Islam and the subjugation of the earth by this terrible monster that is led timelessly by its evil, murderous, pedophile, sexist, lying, thieving, ruthless prophet Muhammad and his willing followers – these characteristics recorded in their own holy canon, boldly and proudly proclaimed so by their own mouths.
I frankly don’t care who appears right or wrong in this conflict. I only care about the outcome and am fully assured of it. As God sent Israel into Canaan millennia ago to conquer and take the land, so He has brought the Jews back to their own original land that He appointed to Abraham and his seed through Isaac, 4500 years ago. God is now fulfilling His promises to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, as declared by His prophets over many centuries, which prophets Israel in its wickedness slew instead of honoring them. And finally they killed the Son of God, their own Messiah.
For Israel’s sake and all our sakes, however, Jesus Christ laid down His life by their hands in order that we might all eventually be saved – Jew, Arab, Gentile, Christian, Hindu, Buddhist, black, white, yellow, brown, red, male or female, rich or poor, high or low, slave or free, young or old, educated or ignorant. One can’t blame the Jews as if he or she couldn’t have done the same thing, because all men by nature have been opposers of God.
Before we see all these things come to pass, terrible times are upon us – times such as this earth has never before experienced, or ever will again. The lying, murderous beast of Islam has done, is doing, and will do much evil, as appointed from above, but in the soon-coming end, it will be destroyed, never to rise again. Israel will rise to glory, never to be destroyed again. And we will all be one big happy family. Those who disagree and resist will be disciplined from above.
Zechariah 12:1-10 MKJV
(1) The burden of the Word of the LORD for Israel, says the LORD, Who stretches forth the heavens, and lays the foundation of the earth, and forms the spirit of man within him.
(2) Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling to all the peoples all around, and it shall also be against Judah in the siege against Jerusalem.
(3) And in that day I will make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all peoples. All who lift it shall be slashed, and all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it.
(4) In that day, says the LORD, I will strike every horse with terror, and his rider with madness. And I will open My eyes on the house of Judah, and will strike every horse of the peoples with blindness.
(5) And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, "The people of Jerusalem shall be my strength in the LORD of Hosts their God."
(6) In that day I will make the governors of Judah like a hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire among cut grain. And they shall devour all the peoples all around, on the right hand and on the left hand. And Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her place, in Jerusalem.
(7) The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, so that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the people of Jerusalem may not be magnified above Judah.
(8) In that day the LORD shall defend around the people of Jerusalem. And it will be, he who is feeble among them at that day shall be like David; and the house of David shall be like God, like the Angel of the LORD before them.
(9) And it shall be in that day I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
(10) And I will pour on the house of David, and on the people of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of prayers. And they shall look on Me Whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for Him, as one mourns for his only son, and shall be bitter over Him, as the bitterness over the first-born.
Zechariah 8:3-8 MKJV
(3) So says the LORD: I have returned to Zion, and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and Jerusalem shall be called a City of Truth, and the mountain of the LORD of Hosts, the Holy Mountain.
(4) So says the LORD of Hosts: There shall yet be old men and old women living in the streets of Jerusalem, and each man with his staff in his hand because of their many days.
(5) And the streets of the city shall be full of boys and girls playing in its streets.
(6) So says the LORD of Hosts: If it is marvelous in the eyes of the remnant of this people in those days, will it also be marvelous in My eyes, says the LORD of Hosts?
(7) So says the LORD of Hosts: Behold, I will save My people from the east country, and from the land of the setting sun.
(8) And I will bring them, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem. And they shall be My people, and I will be their God, in truth and in righteousness.
People, those words have never been fulfilled in history, but now here we are in that Day of Fulfillment. What a terrible time for unbelievers! What a wonderful time for believers!
Think about this: You can pretty much say what you wish publicly against Jesus Christ and Moses, against Christianity and Judaism, and feel rather confident that Christians and Jews will not put out a fatwa for your destruction. But you are afraid of the Muslims doing that, aren’t you? And if you so much as express yourself against them, you’re labeled “Islamophobic.” Have you ever heard of “Judeophobic” or “Christianophobic”? You curse in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, but do you dare curse in Muhammad’s name? You draw pictures of Jesus and Moses, but dare you draw a likeness of Muhammad, even a respectful one? Highly doubtful. See? Your freedom of religion and speech trashed by Islam. Either you’re “Islamophobic” or plain scared to death. Islam has conquered you.
Only a two-hour drive from my home, there is a concentration of Muslim terrorists with Canadian citizenship who have gone abroad to train and fight jihad wars in the Middle East. Some have already publicly promised to destroy Canada. These are the people you anti-Zionists, anti-Semites, and pro-Palestinian supporters serve. They are the baby-killers, hiding behind their own babies after firing at Israeli babies. And you blood-thirsty hypocrites love to have it so.
Know this: What you sow, you’ll reap. I may lose my life for declaring these things publicly, but so be it. I will not live in fear of monsters under my bed or over my head. I would already be dead, having nothing more to live for.
But I’m persuaded the Prince of Peace and of Truth will keep me. Let the monsters come and see if they can deal with Him Who is with me all the way. Praise the Lord of lords!
Read The Muslim Scourge.
Source: https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/287509 What an amazing article! Superficially, it explains the mystery, contradiction, and quandary of Leftist Jews. It is SPOT ON! What is occurring in the world with Jews in the flesh is a parable of what happens in the born again Christian's spiritual odyssey into the Kingdom of God. The Jews have been their own worst enemy. I have been my own worst enemy. The effective instrument or substance of that internal enemy is none other than, as recorded and described in the Holy Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, as UNBELIEF, a fervent, substantive denial of the One and Only True God. Only fire can purge perfectly. We must all go through the fires of purification. This is accomplished by a purposed, ordained clash of good and evil. The God of Israel and of the Universe reigns supreme. He is in charge of both good and evil as He forms man in His Image to a perfect end. In the fullness of ages, we will all be brought to perfection in God's Image. We will know that Right is might and not the other way around. Wickedness, that is lawlessness, that is ignorance and contempt for God's Laws, as outlined in the Ten Commandments, will be utterly destroyed to be no more. Mankind will know the Goodness of our Maker, Who is, ironically, none other than the One most hated by Jews - Yeshua HaMashiach a.k.a. Jesus Christ. Victor Hafichuk
Are Jews justified in rejecting their Savior because world peace has not come? What about the work of God through Christ in effecting peace within, where world peace begins? Paul shows one Jew that by rejecting his Messiah, he is rejecting the only Way of being reconciled to God and man.
Readers response: It is true that Jesus died for all people, especially came for the Jews. But the Bible does not tell us to convert them.