English – French
- The day Israel’s PM Benjamin Netanyahu publicly confesses his appreciation and sole trust in God, and renounces Joe Biden, the Light of Day will begin to break through for Israel.
- The day Israel repents of its fear of man and puts its trust in the God of Israel is the day things will turn for Israel, big time.
- The day Israel loves the lives of their children more than the lives of their enemies is the day the war against its enemies will be won.
- The day Israel realizes it cannot put the foxes in with its hens is the day when peace will come.
- The day Israel practices the ways that the God of ancient Israel practiced on its enemies is the day when there will come victory and an end to war.
- The day Israel repents of its gentile, pseudo-Christian customs and ideas of justice is the day its eyes will be open to judge righteously and therefore successfully.
- The day Israel repents of its self-defeating, self-righteous, and suicidal idolatry of human life is the day its death will end.
- The day Israel realizes that little weeds only grow to be large weeds and not flowers and fruit is the day the future can look promising.
- The day Israelis repent of their erring anti-Torah gentile laws, religious superstitions, customs, and culture is the day Israel will be cleansed and esteemed righteous before God.
- The day Israel repents of its pleasures of the flesh the gentiles lust for, in that day their Messiah will appear and receive them into His bosom.
- The day Israel realizes that the One God of Moses and Israel is to be honored and obeyed, and not the gods of the gentiles, is the day Israel will rule the world.
- The day Israel sheds its soul of sexual lawlessness and filth and embrace the holiness of their God is the day they will stand invincible against all odds.
- The day Israel begins to rule in righteousness is the day it will serve to save the entire world. Until then, it will perish with the world.
- The day Jews confess they have lived lawlessly against their Maker and persecuted and slew their prophets He sent to them, is the day they will become Jews in Truth and not in falsehood, prejudice, and vain imagination.
The day Jews know who true Jews are, is the day they will have their nation, one of peace and prosperity.
- The day Jews turn to their God with all their heart, and with all their soul, and with all their mind, and with all their strength is the day they will be Jews in Truth and know who they are. Until then, they have no clue what a Jew is, and therefore are not Jews. For true Jews, true sons of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are those who have Abraham’s faith.
What is Abraham’s faith? It is trusting Him Who is the One and Only God of Israel, of the gentiles, and of the entire universe.
As the heathen publicly confess their gods and prophets, so Israel must come to that place where it trusts and publicly declares its God. Then will His Power break open as He reveals Himself to them.
That God of Israel, YHWH, is none other than the Messiah they killed and Who rose from the dead to live forevermore, and to reconcile all things and all men to Himself.
That God of Israel is the One nominal Jews and Christians have, with purpose and necessity, hated with perfect hatred that His Life might be given for us all.
That hatred and murder were for a time to release the power of the God of Israel to overcome all evil, as an alabaster box is broken to bring a sweet and pleasant fragrance to all in its presence. The Jews have served their purpose to sacrifice the Lamb of God. Now, they are called and being prepared by fire to fulfill their purpose as the priests of God, restoring life to all creation.
“I will pour out on the house of David and on the people of Jerusalem, the Spirit of grace (unmerited favor) and supplication. And they will look at Me whom they have pierced, and they will mourn for Him as one mourns for an only son, and they will weep bitterly over Him as one who weeps bitterly over a firstborn.” (Zechariah 12:10, Amplified Bible)
Also do read Isaiah 53.
Yeshua HaMashiach, aka Jesus Christ, is the God of Israel. He is Alive and Well. All power and authority are His in Heaven and Earth. Call and believe on Him as did Abraham, the father of our faith.