We got this note from a site reader:
Hello, my name is Norma and I want to start off by thanking you for all that you are doing, and the information that you are putting out there for the world to see. Finally, I found a web site that is not afraid to expose what is so wrong with this world, and being able to back it up 100%. My question is a strange one. I’ve been hearing alot about this “illuminate” and I have been doing so much research on them. I believe there is something out there, satan worshippers if you will, that is trying to control us, but I don’t really believe it is the illuminate. I’m confused, please explain what it is, or who they are? If there really even is anything. I just want to know so I can move on. I thank you for your honesty.
Hi Norma, and welcome to The Path of Truth! May you be blessed in hearing the truth at our site, believing and doing what God requires of you for your salvation and the good of all of those with whom you have to do.
We don’t recommend spending your time on the “Illuminati” or any other conspiracy theories. Even if such a group exists, what will or can you do about it? And if they don’t exist as theorized, what’s the point in spending your time learning about them?
Apply yourself instead to the truth in Christ, learning of Him and living according to His thoughts and ways. We’ve found the Lord to be fully able and faithful in giving us all things that pertain to life, which has never included studying or mastering the conspiracy schemes of men. And no man or group of people, no matter how powerful they are in this world, has ever been able to keep Him from giving us life.
Know that Jesus Christ is Lord above all, and that there are no powers except of Him:
Romans 13:1-5 MKJV
(1) Let every soul be subject to the higher authorities. For there is no authority but of God; the authorities that exist are ordained by God.
(2) So that the one resisting the authority resists the ordinance of God; and the ones who resist will receive judgment to themselves.
(3) For the rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the bad. And do you desire to be not afraid of the authority? Do the good, and you shall have praise from it.
(4) For it is a servant of God to you for good. For if you practice evil, be afraid, for it does not bear the sword in vain; for it is a servant of God, a revenger for wrath on him who does evil.
(5) Therefore you must be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience’ sake.
Are others making you afraid of the hidden powers “behind the throne”? Don’t be; know that the Lord, and those with Him, are over the powers of darkness that rule this world:
“If you see the poor under a cruel yoke, and law and right being violently overturned in a country, be not surprised, because one authority is keeping watch on another and there are higher than they” (Ecclesiastes 5:8 BBE).
Remember the orders God gave to Elijah:
1 Kings 19:15-18 MKJV
(15) And the LORD said to him, Go, return on your way to the wilderness of Damascus. And when you come, anoint Hazael to be king over Syria.
(16) And you shall anoint Jehu the son of Nimshi to be king over Israel. And Elisha the son of Shaphat of Abel-meholah you shall anoint to be prophet in your place.
(17) And it will be, whoever escapes the sword of Hazael, Jehu will kill. And whoever escapes from the sword of Jehu, Elisha will kill.
(18) Yet I have left seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed to Baal, and every mouth which has not kissed him.
So we see that the prophet of God is a higher authority than the rulers of this world, according to the power of God.
And those seven thousand who hadn’t bowed to Baal, do you think they were walking in the fear of man or had anything to fear from men?
“I called upon the LORD in distress: the LORD answered me, and set me in a large place. The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?” (Psalms 118:5-6 KJV)
“Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for He has said, ‘I will never leave you, nor forsake you.’ So that we may boldly say, ‘The Lord is my Helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me’” (Hebrews 13:5-6 KJV).
So we should only look to the Living God, Who says the following of those who endure to the end with Him:
“And he who overcomes and keeps My works to the end, to him I will give power over the nations. And he will rule them with a rod of iron, as the vessels of a potter they will be broken to pieces, even as I received from My Father” (Revelation 2:26-27 MKJV).
Yes, people go silly over powerful mystery men of this world, but that’s not God’s way with His people. He has much better things for those who look to Him.
The following papers will help you understand more about the enemy within and without:
Read these, and continue reading on our site about the Word of God made flesh. He is our only hope.
– May 20, 2012
Is Israel, particularly modern Israel reborn and established after two millennia, a nation of Satan established for the destruction of the world, or a nation of God for the salvation of the world?
The core of the problem with the conspiratorialist is that he refuses to see his own corruption. Instead of seeing the corruption of all men, he chooses to focus on the corruption of certain few. Thus, he presumes to escape the reality of his own.
Instead of doing what they ought to do, many believers, both real and so-called, are spending their time, money and energies propagating tales of conspiracies, both real and imagined (mostly the latter). While few rocks conceal a snake, conspiratorialists suspect a snake under every rock. What does the Lord have to say and what should be the Christian attitude and stance concerning conspiracy theories?