We received an anonymous note:
I pray the Lord Jesus will forgive your blasphemy, twisting the word of God-Bible and propagation of demonic messages. Amen.
My, but you certainly could be more specific about how we are in error, couldn’t you? We could learn and receive so much correction from you, if you would only tell us how we are wrong and back it up with Scripture.
It seems that if what we teach is blasphemy and demonic to you, then what you believe would be blasphemy and demonic to us. Could that be?
Let’s see… let me run by you a sample of our key doctrines and you tell us which of them are as evil as you declare:
- The Bible, including both Old and New Testaments, is the inspired Word of God in the original languages. It is a testimony of the Lord Jesus Christ and His dealings with His chosen people and the rest of the world.
- Jesus Christ/Yeshua HaMashiach is Lord of lords and King of kings, Creator of all things. Jesus Christ is God Almighty.
- All men need saving from sin, death, hell, this world, darkness, Satan, and themselves.
- No man can save himself, every man being totally unregenerate and lost.
- Only Jesus Christ, God Almighty, can save man. There is no other name under Heaven whereby we can be saved.
- In Jesus Christ is life, and His life is the light of men. By Him, all things consist.
- Jesus Christ came to earth bodily nearly 2,000 years ago, born of a virgin and of the Holy Spirit; He humbled Himself to the level of man, lived a sinless life, which only He could live, laid down His life, and paid for the sins of all mankind, once for all.
- Jesus Christ was raised from the dead after three days and has given His Spirit to those who believe on Him.
- We are saved by grace through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, confessing Him as Lord and believing He died for us and was raised bodily from the dead.
- God calls on all men to repent of their sins, those being the breaking of His Commandments, summarized in the Decalogue.
- None of the Law of God has been done away with. Jesus Christ came to fulfill the Law, and saints are assigned the high privilege of establishing the Law.
- God gives the Holy Spirit to them that obey Him.
- Those who have His Spirit are called and chosen to be witnesses unto Him. These are born again; they are saints; they are His sons and daughters, destined to be as Him when His work is completed in them.
- By His cross, He has reconciled all things unto Himself, whether things in Heaven or in earth or under the earth. In the fullness of time, we will see the glorious fruits.
- As His obedient servants, we are all unprofitable. When we obey Him, we are only doing that which is our duty. That is the true faith.
- To Jesus belong all glory, power, praise, thanksgiving, honor, and worship.
So, Emmanuel, which of these doctrines do you think God should forgive us for? Which do you consider to be “twisting the word of God-Bible”? Which of these is a “propagation of demonic messages”? Tell us.
Is your name really “Emmanuel”?
Our anonymous accuser, it turns out, hides behind a phony email address. The email bounced back:
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at gateway02.websitewelcome.com.
I’m afraid I wasn’t able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I’ve given up. Sorry it didn’t work out.
18.104.22.168 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.
Why so scared to come out in the open and face us honestly, if one is praying for our welfare? Why so unwilling to give us the proof of their charges, or to hear our response? What does this say about their credibility and motives? Are not the answers obvious? So we share this scenario with you, for those who would like to say the same things to us, and to those who would like to hear our answer to our accuser.
– August 12, 2011
For it is written, 'I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and I will set aside the understanding of the perceiving ones.' Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the lawyer of this world? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? (1 Corinthians 1:19-20 MKJV)
許多認為自己不在黑暗中的人從未認識那真光，因此不知道其中的區別。作為教會成員身份，無論多麼虔誠或長期，對上帝都是沒有用的，祂是光。相信一些真正的教義也對上帝沒有什麼用的；法利賽人就是一個例子。現在聖經說，人若在黑暗中行走，就不知道往哪裡去 (約翰福音 12:35)。有多少人認為他們直立而堅定地行走，但實際上，他們身上滿是瘀傷，經常躺在地上？
counterfeit Spirit of Satan exposed