We received an anonymous note:
I pray the Lord Jesus will forgive your blasphemy, twisting the word of God-Bible and propagation of demonic messages. Amen.
My, but you certainly could be more specific about how we are in error, couldn’t you? We could learn and receive so much correction from you, if you would only tell us how we are wrong and back it up with Scripture.
It seems that if what we teach is blasphemy and demonic to you, then what you believe would be blasphemy and demonic to us. Could that be?
Let’s see… let me run by you a sample of our key doctrines and you tell us which of them are as evil as you declare:
- The Bible, including both Old and New Testaments, is the inspired Word of God in the original languages. It is a testimony of the Lord Jesus Christ and His dealings with His chosen people and the rest of the world.
- Jesus Christ/Yeshua HaMashiach is Lord of lords and King of kings, Creator of all things. Jesus Christ is God Almighty.
- All men need saving from sin, death, hell, this world, darkness, Satan, and themselves.
- No man can save himself, every man being totally unregenerate and lost.
- Only Jesus Christ, God Almighty, can save man. There is no other name under Heaven whereby we can be saved.
- In Jesus Christ is life, and His life is the light of men. By Him, all things consist.
- Jesus Christ came to earth bodily nearly 2,000 years ago, born of a virgin and of the Holy Spirit; He humbled Himself to the level of man, lived a sinless life, which only He could live, laid down His life, and paid for the sins of all mankind, once for all.
- Jesus Christ was raised from the dead after three days and has given His Spirit to those who believe on Him.
- We are saved by grace through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, confessing Him as Lord and believing He died for us and was raised bodily from the dead.
- God calls on all men to repent of their sins, those being the breaking of His Commandments, summarized in the Decalogue.
- None of the Law of God has been done away with. Jesus Christ came to fulfill the Law, and saints are assigned the high privilege of establishing the Law.
- God gives the Holy Spirit to them that obey Him.
- Those who have His Spirit are called and chosen to be witnesses unto Him. These are born again; they are saints; they are His sons and daughters, destined to be as Him when His work is completed in them.
- By His cross, He has reconciled all things unto Himself, whether things in Heaven or in earth or under the earth. In the fullness of time, we will see the glorious fruits.
- As His obedient servants, we are all unprofitable. When we obey Him, we are only doing that which is our duty. That is the true faith.
- To Jesus belong all glory, power, praise, thanksgiving, honor, and worship.
So, Emmanuel, which of these doctrines do you think God should forgive us for? Which do you consider to be “twisting the word of God-Bible”? Which of these is a “propagation of demonic messages”? Tell us.
Is your name really “Emmanuel”?
Our anonymous accuser, it turns out, hides behind a phony email address. The email bounced back:
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at gateway02.websitewelcome.com.
I’m afraid I wasn’t able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I’ve given up. Sorry it didn’t work out.
18.104.22.168 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.
Why so scared to come out in the open and face us honestly, if one is praying for our welfare? Why so unwilling to give us the proof of their charges, or to hear our response? What does this say about their credibility and motives? Are not the answers obvious? So we share this scenario with you, for those who would like to say the same things to us, and to those who would like to hear our answer to our accuser.
– August 12, 2011
From: Jeremiah To: The Path of Truth Sent: Monday, August 08, 2016 5:16 PM Subject: From what i have seen of Todd White I have watch todd whites videos and seen what he is all about. I believe this man is full of the spirit of jesus. I have read some of the things said about him on this site. And isn't christ who said go out and teach the people of his father. Which i believe todd is has done more of that than most people would ever do. He doesnt just do some tricks on the street like chris angel. He brings the love of jesus and god into souls that would not believe he is true. To say that he is doing work of satan is a joke. because if satan wanted more to follow him and not christ why would he be selling christ to everyone. I only write this email to let everyone here know that if anyone puts down a person for wanting to love christ is just like casting the first stone. And the money he does raise from his site goes to the poor and people in need. He only uses some for him to travel to teach. Just like any church out there. There are some out there yes that use it for there own gain but i have yet to see him use it for that. Thank you for reading my email. I am sorry if it does sound like i am mad. But i just love god and jesus so much that to hear someone be put down for doing the same just gets me a little irratated. ,Jeremiah From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Jeremiah Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2016 7:06 AM Subject: Re: From what i have seen of Tod...
Subject: "Guess Who Appreciates Satan" From: David Adam To: The Path of Truth Date: 11/24/2015 1:42 PM Hi, I came across your website not by accident, chance or choice but by determination of seeking out an opinion that aligns closely to how I too view God's word. Although I've read many of your teachings, there is one so far that has stood out amongst them the title is "Guess who appreciates Satan" I have been seeing this for years but haven't been able to piece it together so I could show those that have eyes could also see it. So a big thank you for doing it. It also states in scripture (Gen 1:26) that God made man in the image and OUR likeness and this task wasn't completed until AFTER they ate the fruit, God confirms this in Gen 3:22 to which many followers miss. Gen 3:24 also shows us that there were others also in the garden as well and along with Gen 3:1 we can now piece together to whom God was referring to when he was talking about making man in the image and likeness of US. Anyway, this is a fantastic website for all to enjoy and learn. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, David from Brisbane, Australia. From: Paul Cohen Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2015 4:42 PM To: David Cc: Victor Hafichuk Subject: "Guess Who Appreciates Satan" Thank you, David, for letting us know you’re out there receiving some of the good things the Lord has given us at The Path of Truth. Bless His Name! Continue exploring what is available on our site...
Come and hear, in greater depth and description, about the “lovely” ways of Satan, and how you have been deceived, and possibly deceiving others while working for this imposter.