A woman wrote to us, and we sent a reply, but the address bounced as undeliverable: “This user doesn’t have a[n] … account.” We put our reply here, in hopes that “Sister Rem” will check our site again.
You are hearing the answer you need to hear: “I am still praying for God to reveal where I can worship but a small voice keeps on saying worship me in spirit and truth.”
John 4:20-24 MKJV
(20) “Our fathers worshiped in this mountain, and you say that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.”
(21) Jesus said to her, “Woman, believe Me, the hour is coming when you shall neither worship the Father in this mountain nor yet at Jerusalem.
(22) You worship what you do not know, we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews.
(23) But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers shall worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father seeks such to worship Him.
(24) God is a spirit, and they who worship Him must worship in spirit and in truth.”
There’s much at our site to confirm what you’ve been hearing from His still, small voice. That’s why He has brought you here.
Hebrews 13:12-15 MKJV
(12) Therefore Jesus also, so that He might sanctify the people through His own blood, suffered outside the gate.
(13) Therefore let us go forth to Him outside the camp, bearing His reproach.
(14) For here we have no continuing city, but we seek one to come.
(15) By Him, then, let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips, confessing His name.
Read avidly, steadily, and repeatedly, asking the Lord to guide you, and He will. He already is; take heed lest you should stray from the path He urges you to take now.
Victor and Paul
——– Original Message ——–
Subject: Christian Urgent Question
From: fun…yo <fun…yo@….com>
Date: 8/9/2014 4:58 AM
God bless you. Amen
I am totally surrendering to God Almighty and ask for forgiveness of my sins.
I love God I do not want my soul to perish and I need to preach the truth. Plus I have been looking for a place to worship, I get so confused as I have been to so many churches and each church The Holy Spirit has revealed what goes on but I still attend the services.
I am worried and think what do I instal into my only child or to brethren I meet, so many people think it is just about this world eg cars,wealth , houses, career but there is something more to life, I do not want to against the doctrines of God.
I pray for the Holy Spirit to lead and direct me.
I have been in so many spiritual battles, I wonder each time I go to these churches I am attacked why I do not know, I enjoy listening to the biblical verses and teaching..
I am still praying for God to reveal where I can worship but a small voice keeps on saying worship me in spirit and truth.
Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.
I live in the UK Outside London.
Thanking God for your research.
– August 12, 2014