To: The Path of Truth
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2016 5:30 PM
Too bad your heart sooo cold to turn such a beautiful witness into such cruelty.. ask God to forgive you.. a curse could come because. Of such rejection of truth. I pray for your soul. Amen
From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2016 7:16 AM
Subject: The Beautiful Liar and Murderer
“A beautiful witness,” Georgina? Are you talking about one like this?
2 Peter 2:9-22
(9) The Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:
(10) But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, self-willed, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.
(11) Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.
(12) But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;
(13) And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;
(14) Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:
(15) Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;
(16) But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man’s voice forbad the madness of the prophet.
(17) These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.
(18) For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.
(19) While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.
(20) For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
(21) For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
(22) But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.
You like to hear about God’s goodness, but shut your ears to the truth about His severity.
“For if God did not spare the natural branches, fear lest He also may not spare you either! Behold then the kindness, and the severity of God; on those having fallen, severity; but on you, kindness, if you continue in the kindness. Otherwise you also will be cut off” (Romans 11:21-22).
You’ve never been grafted into Christ, however, just like those we expose on this site. You’re a tare – a phony – a counterfeit Christian.
That’s why you accuse God of turning His “beautiful witness” into “such cruelty.” The Bible is the Lord’s testimony through His prophets and servants, but you reject it while deceitfully claiming to be His friend. You are a liar, God’s arch enemy, a member of the body of the adversary who comes as an angel of light.
This world is kept in death and hell because of people like you who resist the truth of God in your lukewarmness, taking His Name in vain. There’s blood on your hands, Georgina. You’ve been busted now and won’t prevail. The Lord Jesus Christ, the Resurrection and the Life, has the Last Word.
“Weep not for us, but weep for yourself and your children!” (Luke 23:28-31).
Paul Cohen & Victor Hafichuk
From: E.C. To: The Path of Truth Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2016 11:54 PM Subject: My likely bad questions and misconceived notions. Hello and greetings in Christ our Lord and savior! I happened upon your website today as I was researching Francis Chan. I honestly don't know much about the man. In any case I spent a number of hours reading numerous things on your site and I find myself both delighted and also perplexed. You don't believe in the Trinity? I must confess it is one of the hardest things ever to try and explain to anyone and I see why you would rather just call it blasphemy...but I wonder if maybe it's just miscommunication on mans part to properly explain the person of God. We see Him in scripture clearly as "God the Father, God the Son ,and God the Holy Spirit" yet we also know according to scripture that God is ONE...Jesus said "My Father and I are one"...yet He also said know one comes to the Father but through me...giving a clear picture of distinct separation. Also the Bible says that Jesus intercedes for us...does He intercede on our behalf to Himself? In the Shema or Deuteronomy we see the Lord is One...but then in John we see Jesus as the Word becoming flesh. He is the Word, the creating force in Genesis...but we see a clear picture of all three when He is baptized, Jesus the Son, God the father speaking from heaven and the Dove descending as the Holy Spirit. I believe that God is one and three..all the same. God is Jesus, Jesus is God, God is ...
From: Marko To: The Path of Truth Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2016 2:49 AM Subject: Just wondering Where is this heavy cross that you carry while accusing honest man of God todd white who prayed for hundreds while being mocked on the streets? Where do you carry this cross of Paul mr p and mr v, in your text chatrooms? From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Marko Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2016 7:21 AM Subject: Re: Just wondering What do you think the cross is, Marko? Aren’t you aware that a man can do all those things Todd White is doing and more, yet not be taking up his cross? “If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing” (1 Corinthians 13:3 ESV). You don’t know what the cross is, or the love of God. You’re judging after the appearance, and by another love altogether: False Love - Satan’s Last Stronghold. And just like your father, you accuse the Lord’s brothers, but your day is over, Satan. Paul and Victor www.ThePathofTruth.com From: Marko To: Paul and Victor Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2016 7:51 AM Subject: Re: Just wondering So much words. So little love you showed me, look i dont care for the accusation crap you do. It doesnt hurt me nor Todd but you will meet God and answer to Him, i just hope you repent i really do God bless you Marko From: Paul and Victor To: Marko Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2016 7:09 AM Subject: Re: Just wondering The difference Marko is that o...
From: Muketwa To: The Path of Truth Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2016 9:58 AM Subject: Christians attacking fellow christians Brother Victor, Calvary greetings in Jesus name. I do not have much to say, just that it surprises me: Why is it that most of the time, it is us christians who have this tendency of attacking fellow christians? We all get saved by God's grace and although the calling is the same i.e. the same commission, but we are called differently, anointed differently by the same God. Each person comes from a different background, u have to be in the other person's shoes to understand. Why do we always expect other christians to be exactly what we are or the way we are, otherwise God would have filled this earth with only Victors! This is really sickening, how does the world look at us? From my point view you are trying to tell the world that you are righteous/holy than thou! If you wrote to him and nothing changed, well you know where to find him, don't you? Speak to him in person, but don't expect everyone to be like you. Each person is unique, they preach differently, do things differently. Its only a problem if such a person is leading people away from Christ. My church records every sermon/event, if you attend the service you get/hear the message freely, but the recordings, one has to buy because those materials cost money to produce, its costs money to travel around etc. Let us not be judgemental for heaven's sake! ...