To: The Path of Truth
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2016 5:30 PM
Too bad your heart sooo cold to turn such a beautiful witness into such cruelty.. ask God to forgive you.. a curse could come because. Of such rejection of truth. I pray for your soul. Amen
From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2016 7:16 AM
Subject: The Beautiful Liar and Murderer
“A beautiful witness,” Georgina? Are you talking about one like this?
2 Peter 2:9-22
(9) The Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:
(10) But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, self-willed, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.
(11) Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.
(12) But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;
(13) And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;
(14) Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:
(15) Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;
(16) But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man’s voice forbad the madness of the prophet.
(17) These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.
(18) For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.
(19) While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.
(20) For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
(21) For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
(22) But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.
You like to hear about God’s goodness, but shut your ears to the truth about His severity.
“For if God did not spare the natural branches, fear lest He also may not spare you either! Behold then the kindness, and the severity of God; on those having fallen, severity; but on you, kindness, if you continue in the kindness. Otherwise you also will be cut off” (Romans 11:21-22).
You’ve never been grafted into Christ, however, just like those we expose on this site. You’re a tare – a phony – a counterfeit Christian.
That’s why you accuse God of turning His “beautiful witness” into “such cruelty.” The Bible is the Lord’s testimony through His prophets and servants, but you reject it while deceitfully claiming to be His friend. You are a liar, God’s arch enemy, a member of the body of the adversary who comes as an angel of light.
This world is kept in death and hell because of people like you who resist the truth of God in your lukewarmness, taking His Name in vain. There’s blood on your hands, Georgina. You’ve been busted now and won’t prevail. The Lord Jesus Christ, the Resurrection and the Life, has the Last Word.
“Weep not for us, but weep for yourself and your children!” (Luke 23:28-31).
Paul Cohen & Victor Hafichuk
From: Rob Sent: July 20, 2021 4:41 PM To: Victor Hafichuk Subject: Divorce and Adultery I am very concerned avout your teaching of divorce. Now, Paul said that not he but God commands that thise who are married - not those who are married in the Lord - do not divorce, but if they do, they are to remain unmarried. Paul addressed first the singletons and widows, then he addressed the married, but says his instruction is a command of God's, then he says, "Now to the REST (neither married nor unmarried) I say..." and he discusses if a man or woman has an unbelieving boyfriend or girlfriend with whom the person is in a serious emotional or sexual relationship with (fornication) in which children may be involved. The third group is being carefully catered to. These verses are for the church in Corinth, a godless city. People there would have had sexual partners and relationships as is the case today. Imagine that today I am a young woman living together with my boyfriend and am pregnant. I become a believer. Now I suddenly have a problem on my hands that I did not habe before. Paul does not command but gives an instruction that if my unbelieving boyfriend consents to live with me, we may live together (he may mean this formalizes the union), but if he doesn't (for example my being a Christian freaks him out and my behavior has changed a lot), then I am not bound to him. The fact that we have eother had sex or have had children does not bind us together. But this i...
From: Christiana To: The Path of Truth Sent: Friday, February 19, 2016 3:08 PM Subject: Sid Roth I read your comment on Sid Roth and it bordered me who are you, a child of God to speak like that about Sid Roth exposes your heart condition.Please let me remind you of the master's words he who is not against us, is for us for no one can say Jesus is Lord but by the spirit of God.Pls leave Sid Roth alone if you don't like him fine keep that opinion to yourself your writing leaves a bad thirst in my mouth and does not impress me please learn to love God's people don't allow the devil to use you against anyone christian and non christian alike. Christiana From: Christiana To: The Path of Truth Sent: Friday, February 19, 2016 3:27 PM Subject: Re: Re Sid Roth Bro Paul we all including you have a past for you to bring up Sid Roth ' s past to the world ?will you like it if that is done to you .I am a Nigerian and live in Nigeria your comment on Sid Roth who in his own little way telling the people of God ,a life of the supernatural is possible should be congratuand you want people to stop watching his programme by that write up on him leaves much to desired of you. From: Paul Cohen To: Christiana Cc: Victor Hafichuk Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2016 7:28 AM Subject: Re Sid Roth Christiana, you’re the one being used by the Devil, and not only used, but you serve him of your own volition. You come here condemning us for speaking the truth abo...
From: Jennifer To: Victor Hafichuk Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:34 AM Subject: I need help. Good morning Victor. I have grown up in and out of Church. I was saved at a young age, but had backslidden. While backslidden, I married my first husband who had been a believer but started leaning more towards buddhism. We were married for about 7 years and were absolutely miserable. Both of us were adulterous and our marriage was never grounded in the word of God. We divorced after 7 years. I later remarried to my second husband Jonathan. Jonathan is a believer who had been abandoned by his first wife because she ran off with another man. She is of catholicism, but doesn't hold to her faith. They divorced. My question is is our marriage valid? Was my first marriage ever valid in the eyes of God? What do I do to rectify this situation? I have faced MANY judgments for my backsliding and tremendous sins and that is to include losing custody of my children. I have a child that is rebellious with my current husband. He is a direct reflection of the things I have done. I want to please God, but I don't know what to do. Please help me. Thank you, Jennifer From: Victor Hafichuk To: Jennifer Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2016 4:27 PM Subject: Re: I need help. Hi Jennifer, You need to build on an established and sure foundation and there’s only one such - the Lord Jesus Christ. If you are to be saved, you can only place your faith in Him; not in...