To: The Path of Truth
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2014 2:09 AM
i truly like the header. Not knowing anything except the testimony of Christ. Why do you not follow that scripture? Why do you feel wise enough to tell someone they do not have a relationship with Christ? As if you could possibly know? As if he doesn’t dwell within the heart of each believer… You are still a human. Not a god. And after reading what you have written to Deborah, who I believe truly has Christ in her heart, I can tell you one thing that points to the obvious truth that YOU are excersizing your own will, not Christ’s. Love. Jesus would never give you such hateful, hateful words to say. i love you and i pray for you, as i believe you must have good intentions. Or maybe you are in pain.. and for that I pray for you as well. But Christ made it very simple what he sees as important. I see no love in what you are doing, and i see no glory being given to the father in your “good works” You say that you are light exposing darkness… but that is Christ’s job, not yours. If you are truly following Christ (Matt 5:16) He will expose the darkness. That’s the point of truth. So, I don’t believe that you have the spirit of Jesus Christ in you, but I understand it’s not my place. The fact that you think you have that right on the other hand, enough to tell someone they are satan, i think is quite disgusting.
From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2014 9:25 AM
Subject: Re: deborah
You say you like the header on our website’s homepage:
“And I, brothers, when I came to you, did not come with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring to you the testimony of God. For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified” (1 Corinthians 2:1-2 MKJV).
You also say we’re not following these words in the matter of Deborah, although you’ve changed the wording from knowing the “Christ crucified”: to knowing the “testimony of Christ.” There is quite a difference. What Paul is talking about is taking up the cross in order to know the Lord Jesus Christ, something you and Deborah (https://www.discerningtheworld.com/) haven’t done and therefore don’t know Him. I’ll show you as I answer your email sentence by sentence:
Why do you feel wise enough to tell someone they do not have a relationship with Christ?
It’s not a matter of feelings but of reality. We know the Lord and thereby also can tell when someone else does or doesn’t know Him. Deborah doesn’t know Him. Her fruits told us so, as recounted in our posting. Why do you ignore the evidence laid out before you?
“But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. But he that is spiritual discerns all things, yet he himself is discerned by no man” (1 Corinthians 2:14-15 EMTV).
Which category do you show yourself to be, Ashley?
As if you could possibly know?
Impossible for you, a carnal believer, but not impossible for the spiritual believer. How can you see in the darkness? But with light, we see all things.
As if he doesn’t dwell within the heart of each believer…
Are you a believer because you say so? Didn’t the Pharisees insist they were believers? Yet here’s what the Lord said to them:
John 8:41-45 MKJV
(41) You do the deeds of your father. Then they said to Him, We are not born of fornication; we have one father, even God.
(42) Jesus said to them, If God were your father, you would love Me, for I went forth and came from God; for I did not come of Myself, but He sent Me.
(43) Why do you not know My speech? Because you cannot hear My Word.
(44) You are of the Devil as father, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and did not abide in the truth because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own, for he is a liar and the father of it.
(45) And because I tell you the truth, you do not believe Me.
As Christ’s brothers, we say the same to you.
You are still a human. Not a god.
“But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His Name” (John 1:12 KJV).
“And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. So that you are no longer a slave, but a son; and if a son, also an heir of God through Christ” (Galatians 4:6-7 MKJV).
You speak for yourself, Ashley, being subject to the fallen nature. We have a new nature as the children of God. Don’t children take after their parents? Our parents are God and His people, the Heavenly Jerusalem. You don’t know us.
“We are of God. He who knows God hears us. The one who is not of God does not hear us. From this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error” (1 John 4:6 MKJV).
And after reading what you have written to Deborah, who I believe truly has Christ in her heart, I can tell you one thing that points to the obvious truth that YOU are excersizing your own will, not Christ’s. Love. Jesus would never give you such hateful, hateful words to say.
You “truly believe,” but don’t know because you can’t see and your own heart is darkened. Remember, you are a corrupt human being, not God, and can’t see the hearts of men, including your own. Do we condemn you for this? No, just like we didn’t condemn Deborah. You condemn yourself, declaring to see instead of humbling yourself and admitting you can’t.
“Jesus said to them, If you were blind, you would have no sin. But now you say, We see. Therefore your sin remains” (John 9:41 MKJV).
There were no hateful words for Deborah. There were only words that she and you hate because you hate the Truth, Jesus Christ, no less.
i love you and i pray for you, as i believe you must have good intentions. Or maybe you are in pain.. and for that I pray for you as well.
You neither know us nor our intentions. Your prayers are uninspired, motivated by self-righteous, carnal love, otherwise known as False Love – Satan’s Last Stronghold.
But Christ made it very simple what he sees as important.
Very simple? Everything you speak exposes the absence of the Spirit of God with you. What did Jesus say of His doctrine?
“At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank You, O Father, Lord of Heaven and earth, because You have hidden these things from the sophisticated and cunning, and revealed them to babes. Even so, Father, for so it seemed good in Your sight” (Matthew 11:25-26 MKJV).
What did Paul say of that which you call “very simple”? You err, Ashley, yet speak as though you understand. Being ignorant isn’t necessarily a sin, but your presumption that you know the things and ways of God establishes you in sin. “Because you say you see, therefore your sin remains.”
I see no love in what you are doing, and i see no glory being given to the father in your “good works”
That’s because you can’t see, period.
You say that you are light exposing darkness… but that is Christ’s job, not yours.
“No one, when he has lighted a lamp, puts it in a secret place, or under a grain-measure, but on a lampstand, so that they who come in may see the light” (Luke 11:33 MKJV).
“You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do men light a lamp and put it under the grain-measure, but on a lampstand. And it gives light to all who are in the house” (Matthew 5:14-15 MKJV).
“He [God’s steward] must hold firm to the trustworthy Word as taught, so that he may be able to give instruction in sound doctrine and also to rebuke those who contradict it” (Titus 1:9 ESV).
“Speak these things, exhort and rebuke with all authority. Let no one despise you” (Titus 2:15 EMTV).
“Then Jesus said to them again, Peace to you. As My Father has sent Me, even so I send you” (John 20:21 MKJV).
Does the Lord come alone?
Revelation 19:11-15 MKJV
(11) And I saw Heaven opened. And behold, a white horse! And He sitting on him was called Faithful and True. And in righteousness He judges and makes war.
(12) And His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head many crowns. And He had a name written, one that no one knew except Himself.
(13) And He had been clothed in a garment dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.
(14) And the armies in Heaven followed Him on white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
(15) And out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, so that with it He should strike the nations. And He will shepherd them with a rod of iron. And He treads the winepress of the wine of the anger and of the wrath of Almighty God.
“Now Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men, saying, ‘Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of His saints, to execute judgment against all, and to convict all the ungodly among them about all their ungodly deeds which they have committed impiously, and about all the harsh words which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him’” (Jude 1:14-15 EMTV).
“Do you not know that the saints shall judge the world?” (1 Corinthians 6:2 MKJV)
If you are truly following Christ (Matt 5:16) He will expose the darkness.
And so He is, through us, His Body, but you don’t confess He comes in His Body. You don’t confess that Jesus comes in the flesh. You are anti-Christ and Jesus Christ exposes you by us as we correspond.
That’s the point of truth. So, I don’t believe that you have the spirit of Jesus Christ in you, but I understand it’s not my place.
You aren’t exposing darkness because you have no light, Ashley – you and the ministers of Satan you justify, who transform yourselves into angels of light while remaining children of darkness.
The fact that you think you have that right on the other hand, enough to tell someone they are satan, i think is quite disgusting.
“Then Saul (who is also Paul), filled with the Holy Spirit, set his eyes on him and said, O son of the Devil, full of all deceit and all craftiness, enemy of all righteousness, will you not stop perverting the right ways of the Lord?” (Acts 13:9-10 MKJV)
What more needs to be said?
Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk
To: Paul Cohen
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2014 2:42 PM
Subject: Re: deborah
If this is true, and I do not know Jesus Christ, then will you, a follower of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, please lead me to him.
I want to know him.
From: Paul Cohen
Cc: Victor Hafichuk
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2014 8:11 AM
Subject: Re: deborah
Ashley, Jesus Christ is already in front of you. We’ve spoken to you in His Name, by His Person and Spirit. If and when you demonstrate fruits of godly repentance, then you’ll be able to receive from Him for your salvation. Until then, the Word of God spoken to you by us condemns your behavior and stance without hope of change, because you don’t see or acknowledge Him Who speaks it.
“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you would not! Behold, your house is forsaken. And I tell you, you will not see Me until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the Name of the Lord!'” (Luke 13:34-35 ESV)
From: Victor Hafichuk
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2014 8:12 AM
Subject: Fruits Tell the Story
Ashley, do you suppose to trap or mock us with a testing question, to stump us as though we’re unable to testify in spirit and truth of the Lord Jesus Christ? Will you measure what we have to say by the standards and elements of a false gospel, which you’ve been manifestly victim of, and hence in need of rebuke instead of being in the position of dealing rebuke, as you’ve presumed to be?
Shall we count your fruits, as displayed by your initial attitude and letter to us, as indicators of repentance and genuine desire to know the Lord, or should we see your attitude for what it is so far – a critical, ungodly, ignorant and mischievous one?
Are you aware you’ve been in no position to criticize, much less condemn, us? Are you aware that this is especially so concerning men of God, of elders in Christ? Are you at all cognizant of the fact that you’ve been entirely lawless, unruly, presumptuous, impudent and generally wicked in the Lord’s sight, while presuming to speak on His behalf, which makes you a liar and anti-Christ, the kind the Lord and John have said are of the Devil?
Are you aware that in order to be right with God, you must return to “Ground Zero,” believe the truth (which we speak by Him), begin with recognition and open, honest confession of your offense, apologize, and humbly seek His and our forgiveness? These would be “fruits meet for repentance,” called for, according to John the Immerser.
We demand nothing less, otherwise, we have no choice but to write you off, at least temporarily, as being among the brood of vipers John identified by the Spirit of the Lord:
Luke 3:7-14 MKJV
(7) Then he said to the crowd that came forth to be baptized by him, O generation of vipers! Who has warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
(8) Therefore bring forth fruits worthy of repentance, and do not begin to say within yourselves, We have Abraham for our father. For I say to you that God is able to raise up children to Abraham from these stones.
(9) And now also the axe is laid to the root of the trees. Therefore every tree which does not bring forth good fruit is cut down and cast into the fire.
(10) And the people asked him, saying, What shall we do then?
(11) He answered and said to them, He who has two coats, let him give to him who has none. And he who has food, let him do likewise.
(12) And tax-collectors also came to be baptized and said to him, Teacher, what shall we do?
(13) And he said to them, Continue to do no more than that commanded to you.
(14) And the soldiers also asked of him, saying, And what shall we do? And he said to them, Do not forcibly extort anyone, nor accuse any falsely. And be content with your wages.
No, Ashley, you don’t come to us, saying, “If this is true…” but, “The Lord has rebuked and convinced me I am indeed wrong, terribly so and that you speak the truth….”
If He hasn’t made this known to you then we can do nothing for you because we can only work where the Father is at work.
“Then Jesus answered and said to them, Truly, truly, I say to you, The Son can do nothing of Himself but what He sees the Father do. For whatever things He does, these also the Son does likewise” (John 5:19 MKJV).
So far, all we’ve received from you is evil fruit. Until we see a distinct change with you, why should we believe your present request is a sincere one for counsel in repentance?
Know that you’re dealing with the Lord Jesus Christ here, and not just another couple of presumptuous and ignorant jokers trying to persuade others they have the knowledge and anointing of the Lord. If you have the stomach for it, read at our site. You’ll find plenty to guide you into the Way of Truth, Which He IS. And let us know what you find. If you realize you don’t know Him at all, and if you’re truly ready to turn from yourself and your sin, we’ll know it. So far, there’s no indication of that.
Fruits, Ashley, not words or flimsy and illegitimate tests of us, but fruits on your part are called for. And put away your notions of the nature of God’s love, by which you’ve reprimanded us. What do you know of love? How was your letter a demonstration of His love, calling the Word and Ministry of the Lord, “disgusting”? How can you know love without knowing Him? You have to ask yourself some serious questions and come up with serious answers, by His grace, not by logic or willpower, but by revelation, legitimate in His sight.
To: Victor Hafichuk
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2014 10:33 AM
Subject: Re: Fruits Tell the Story
Maybe we’re all blind. Thanks!
From: Victor Hafichuk
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2014 9:41 AM
Subject: Re: Fruits Tell the Story
“Can the blind lead the blind? Shall they not both fall into the ditch?”
(Luke 6:39 MKJV)
No, Ashley, servants of the Lord are not blind. They are sons of light and walk in the light even as He is in the light.
1 John 1:5-7 MKJV
(5) And this is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light, and in Him is no darkness at all.
(6) If we say that we have fellowship with Him and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth.
(7) But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.
You are blind and in your darkness you either refuse or find it difficult to believe anyone can actually have spiritual eyesight of God. Obviously you don’t believe the Light of Men, Who plainly declared it wasn’t only possible but required of men to see, lest they perish in their folly and sins.
Of us, the saints, the apostle Paul wrote to the Thessalonians:
1 Thessalonians 5:2-10 MKJV
(2) For you yourselves know accurately that the day of the Lord comes like a thief in the night.
(3) For when they shall say, Peace and safety! Then sudden destruction comes on them, as travail upon a woman with child. And they shall not escape.
(4) But you, brothers, are not in darkness, that the Day should overtake you like a thief.
(5) You are all the sons of light and the sons of the day. We are not of the night, or of darkness.
(6) Therefore let us not sleep as the rest do, but let us watch and be calm.
(7) For those sleeping sleep in the night, and those being drunken are drunken in the night.
(8) But let us, who are of the day, be calm, having put on the breastplate of faith and love and the hope of salvation for a helmet.
(9) For God has not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
(10) Who died for us, so that whether we watch or sleep we should live together with Him.
Are you really thanking us? For what? Can we help you or are you entirely unrepentant and self-sufficient?