Pride Makes Fools Deaf

From: Ulucasm
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2016 2:51 AM
Subject: ON ARTICLE ON JOHN ALLEY

Greetings,

If there is one thing that is boring in discussions on criticizing people on their teachings is when a person says someone or something is wrong and not pointing out what is right.

Some points you have highlighted in terms of the book on sonship, you are wrong to say you could not follow because you could not get it due it being sold on Amazon. Download on it is available for free through his website. Please download all three of his books on this presentations and forward me a column A (his teaching) and column B (you view) kind of document to prove the wrong of his presentation and I will bring my inputs for further discussions.

Hope to her from you soon.

Regards

To: Ulucasm
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2016 7:12 AM
Subject: Re: ON ARTICLE ON JOHN ALLEY

Send us the links, Ulu. Not promising we’ll do what you ask, but we will correct our article if you’re right about the free publication. There’s more than enough in our posting to show Alley is majorly wrong, however, if you’re interested. And if you want to know what we teach, make sure to read the linked articles.

From: Ulucasm
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2016 7:25 AM
Subject: Re: ON ARTICLE ON JOHN ALLEY

Just go to his website and go to free downloads or download his app from Google Play store.

As for the wrongs you are pointing out, do a column A&B kind of presentations to clearly articulate your positions because how you drafted your articles on your web does not clearly communicate your displeasure or disagreements.

As for downloads, I did download them myself to study his take on those matters.

In case you still have difficulties getting to his web or app, I will here from you and I will appreciate to get your column A&B type of articles to understand your positions.

Regards

To: Ulucasm
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2016 11:04 AM
Subject: Re[3]: ON ARTICLE ON JOHN ALLEY

You haven’t answered my simple request for a link. Is there a free book or not? All I see on his site is that John is selling the book there and at Amazon, while offering some tidbits for free, which serve as advertisement. To say the book is free is deceptive.

At this point, you’ve shown no interest or heart for the truth, Ulu. So what do God’s true ministers have to do with you, except tell you that you’re blind because you remain in your sins?

From where we stand, we see a presumptuous, arrogant man coming into a restaurant insisting on service his way as though he owned the environment, unwilling to cooperate with the necessities and policies of the establishment.

From: Ulucasm
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2016 11:22 AM
Subject: Re: Re[3]: ON ARTICLE ON JOHN ALLEY

Greetings sir,

Here is a link to John Alley’s free books as requested

Regards

To: Ulucasm
Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2016 6:42 AM
Subject: Re[5]: ON ARTICLE ON JOHN ALLEY

Thanks for the link, Ulu. We’ve updated the posting with the following:

Update: A reader showed us that electronic versions of Alley’s book are indeed available for free on another page of his website. That doesn’t change the fact that Alley also sells teaching presumably from God, something no apostle of Jesus Christ has ever done or would do, confirming the teaching isn’t of God. Buyer beware. [END]

This doesn’t change anything else we’ve said to you.

From: Ulucasm
Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2016 6:53 AM
Subject: Re: Re[5]: ON ARTICLE ON JOHN ALLEY

Paul,

Your argument is very weak because it does not deal with specifics. It just throws a blanket to John Alley’s teachings and says they are wrong but does not point out how wrong they are?

Give us a more intelligent argument than that. We are intelligent readers and when you argue something bare that also in mind.

Give me something better. Give me a scholastic argument. If you don’t mind, e-mail me a your scholastic document, detailing your position. A column A& B kind of document.

I will hear from you

Regards

To: Ulucasm
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2016 9:12 AM
Subject: Re[7]: ON ARTICLE ON JOHN ALLEY

Romans 1:22-32 MKJV
(22)  Professing to be wise, they became fools
(23)  and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man, and birds, and four-footed animals, and creeping things.
(24)  Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their own bodies between themselves.
(25)  For they changed the truth of God into a lie, and they worshiped and served the created thing more than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.
(26)  For this cause, God gave them up to dishonorable affections. For even their women changed the natural use into that which is against nature.
(27)  And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust toward one another; males with males working out shamefulness, and receiving in themselves the recompense which was fitting for their error.
(28)  And even as they did not think fit to have God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do the things not right,
(29)  being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; being full of envy, murder, quarrels, deceit, evil habits, becoming whisperers,
(30)  backbiters, haters of God, insolent, proud, braggarts, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
(31)  undiscerning, perfidious, without natural affection, unforgiving, unmerciful;
(32)  who, knowing the righteous order of God, that those practicing such things are worthy of death, not only do them, but have pleasure in those practicing them.

You’ve heard all you’re going to hear for now, Ulu. Go your way to the judgment and abasement God has for you, proud and foolish man.

From: Ulucasm
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2016 10:47 PM
Subject: Re: Re[7]: ON ARTICLE ON JOHN ALLEY

Paul,

I am disappointed at your response. Now you are judging me and calling me a foolish man for asking you as a teacher to explain biblically how you arrived at your conclusions on John Alley’s teachings.

Does the Bible say the following:

Mat.7:1 “Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. 3 And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye?”

Mat.5:22 “But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, ‘Raca!’ shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, ‘You fool!’ shall be in danger of hell fire.”

Titus 1:9 “holding fast the faithful word as he has been taught, that he may be able, by sound doctrine, both to exhort and convict those who contradict.”

Col.4:6 “Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.”

1 Pet.3:15 “But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear” ?

In as much as I won’t accept the teachings on any person including John Alley without questioning, did you expect me to just receive your position without questions? Aren’t we suppose to all develop a culture of Bereans to check what preachers /teachers teach if it aligns with biblical revelation?

Aren’t you like the NT apostles suppose to show line upon line the soundness of your position biblically? According to you, I was just suppose to accept what you are saying without you showing through biblical evidence if the things you say are so.

I am scared for your audience sir. I am not a fan of any preacher or teacher including John Alley. I accept a person’s teaching on the merits of biblical evidence. All I was doing was to weigh your two sides to see who substantiate their position through biblical evidence. If something is wrong, is it bad to be asked to show us how you got to that conclusion?

I am disappointed.

May the Lord bless you and give you more insight into that you may know how you ought to answer each one and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear.

Everyone That Asks, Will Receive
Subject: ‘Guess Who Appreciates Satan’ From: David To: The Path of Truth Date: 11/24/2015 1:42 PM Hi, I came across your website not by accident, chance or choice but by determination of seeking out an opinion that aligns closely to how I too view God's word. Although I've read many of your teachings, there is one so far that has stood out amongst them the title is "Guess who appreciates Satan" I have been seeing this for years but haven't been able to piece it together so I could show those that have eyes could also see it. So a big thank you for doing it.  It also states in scripture (Gen 1:26) that God made man in the image and OUR likeness and this task wasn't completed until AFTER they ate the fruit, God confirms this in Gen 3:22 to which many followers miss. Gen 3:24 also shows us that there were others also in the garden as well and along with Gen 3:1 we can now piece together to whom God was referring to when he was talking about making man in the image and likeness of US.  Anyway, this is a fantastic website for all to enjoy and learn. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, David from Brisbane, Australia. From: Paul Cohen Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2015 4:42 PM To: David Cc: Victor Hafichuk Subject: "Guess Who Appreciates Satan" Thank you, David, for letting us know you’re out there receiving some of the good things the Lord has given us at The Path of Truth. Bless His Name!  Continue exploring what is available on our site – the...
Is RC Sproul a false teacher?
From: Marie Sent: Saturday, April 01, 2017 4:34 PM To: ask@thepathoftruth.com Subject: R.C. Sproul Hi! I have followed R.C. for more than a decade. What’s the word on him (not to be confused with his son, R.C. Jr). I have been burned more than once - MacArthur and Zacharias are 2 examples. I have grown cold on R.C. and I wonder if it’s me or him. Regards, Marie From: Paul Cohen Sent: Saturday, April 08, 2017 7:25 AM To: Marie Cc: Victor Hafichuk Subject: Re: R.C. Sproul Hi Marie, There’s essentially no difference between Sproul, MacArthur, and Zacharias. All three say some true things, but they’re also prime promoters of falsehood as part of the beastly system of religion the Word of God calls “Babylon,” the “paths of the destroyer.” “Concerning the works of men, by the Words of Your lips, I am kept from the paths of the destroyer” (Psalms 17:4 MKJV). Sproul promotes Calvin and his infernal doctrine, for example. Read about the antidote of Truth here: True Hope for Reform Church Members and All Calvin Doctrine Victims And who is Calvin, anyway? The Fruit of Cain Multiplied: The Murderer John Calvin Maybe it’s your time, Marie, to come to the Lord “outside the camp.” If so, heed His call – it’s for your life. The Case for Coming Out Paul and Victor
A Lover of Bible but Hater of the Truth
From: Warren To: The Path of Truth Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 1:11 PM Subject: Your beam I read got questions as with all writings of man,including yours,with caution,utilizing prayer and spiritual discernment, to determine truth from a lie. by the way, all of your suggested reading material is of man,and furthermore their writings most if not all, are referencing psuedo bi les such as esv,mkjv,nlt,nkjv,and so on, all of which are perversions of the true word of God.in short,before you complain about the splinter in gotquestions eye,consider the beam in yours.God bless. From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Warren Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2016 6:58 AM Subject: Re: Your beam So we’ve got a Bibliolater here, of KJV variety. Read the following, Warren: Is the King James Authorized Version the Perfect Word of God? Answer to an Apologist for Worship of the KJV  We’re not asking you to read because you’ll believe, but because you don’t believe. Even if you don’t read, you’ve come against the Lord here and are under judgment.   Paul and Victor www.ThePathofTruth.com From: Warren To: Paul Cohen Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2016 9:25 PM Subject: Re: Your beam "Bibliolater" wow you managed to title me,catagorize me, as The kjv kind, and then put me under judgment all in one sentence.pretty impressive.believing in the writings of the kjv does not mean that one takes it all literally,GODs life giving truths are right there to be discov...