“No Statement of Faith” a Foolish Reason to Dismiss the Truth

From: Andy
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2016 11:16 AM
Subject: Walter Veith

Good day

I came across your article, Walter Veith; eat the good discern the bad.

I just have one very short comment and that is:

Walter Veith has done what the Lord has instructed. HE instructed; “”Revelation 18:4  And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.””  And Walter has obeyed. That is more than I can say for the Folk at this website.

Andy

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life:
no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6.

To: Andy
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 7:33 AM
Subject: Re: Walter Veith

Hi Andy,

We don’t see Walter coming out of false religion. The Seventh Day Adventist Church is false religion incarnate, following a false prophetess and exhibiting the mark of the beast in all his glory. This is well documented in the section on our site: Seventh Day Adventism

You’ll also find back-up support from:

The True Marks of a Cult
Diabolical Doctrines

One of the most overt and blaphemous offenses of SDAs is your horrid physical depiction of the Lord Jesus Christ, contravening the Second Commandment. What compounds this offense is all the crowing your church does about keeping the Fourth Commandment, which it turns out, you don’t keep at all. Your Sabbath-keeping is a pharasiacal religious exercise, devoid of true faith and no different than the Jews keeping the Passover after they slaughtered the Lord and made sure He was buried before sundown. What vicious liars and hypocrites you are!

Paul Cohen & Victor Hafichuk

From: Beryl Knipe
To: Paul and Victor
Cc: Andy
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 8:37 AM
Subject: Re: Walter Veith

Hi Paul and Victor,

Thank you for sharing Andy’s letter – all for the good.

I have to express that the reply he offered is quite ludicrous… He quotes Revelation 18:4 and says that Walter Veith has obeyed? Obeyed who/what? Walter Veith and his followers should, surely, be taking Revelation 18:4 seriously! They haven’t “come out” – they’ve simply joined another man-made organization as I cannot find any place in Scripture where the Lord has instructed a “church” to be built, called, The Seventh Day Adventists? I also notice many postings on the Internet, explaining the falseness of Walter Veith. Is the same Walter Veith, I woinder… “Veith is a South African Seventh-day Adventist who was born in 1949 and was at one time chair of zoology at the University of the Western Cape. He was also at one time by his own telling a committed atheist who underwent a dramatic conversion. He now leads an independent evangelistic and itinerate speaking ministry based out of British Columbia entitled “Amazing Discoveries.”

Beryl.

From: Andy
To: Paul, Victor, and Beryl
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 10:42 AM
Subject: RE: Walter Veith

Paul, Victor and Beryl,

Hmmm. I did a further bit of reading on your site. I am afraid that all I found is confirmation of my previous impressions. I still don’t like you or your beliefs. As a matter of fact you (Plural) appear to be so sneaky that you are actually scared to tell the world what you really and truly believe; therefore no “Statement of Faith”.

Not only that, I am willing to ask, without a “Statement of Faith”; how is it at all possible that you can even find the stones in order to Stone PROFESSOR DOCTOR WALTER VEITH. Such a pity that Good debaters like you folk, should waste this talent on the stoning of a GOOD CHRISTIAN  like Walter Veith; and of course trying to break down the believer base of the SDA. BY THE WAY, I am not a member of the SDA but I am sensible enough and God gave me enough wisdom to discern deception where it raises it’s ugly head. That ugly head is not raised by Walter Veith, but in actual fact, just the opposite.

Please do not send me any more emails. They are extremely deceptive.

May MY Almighty Lord God, the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob, have mercy on you and also open your eyes and hearts that YOU too may allow His loving reality to enter your lives.

By the way; MY God IS Three Persons in One. The Holy Trinity; and this is NOT a man made concoction, because my GOD is REAL. God the Father and God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.

Oh and by the way; I too am proudly South African. And yes I am also a sinner. A repented sinner; and yes Walter Veith WAS an Atheist. So What. He also repented. Did you (Plural) ? ?

Good day.

Andy

To: Andy
Sent: Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:44 AM
Subject: RE[4]: Walter Veith

Andy, see our Statement of Doctrine.

But one doesn’t need an outline of our doctrines to hear what we preach. They only need ears to hear, which you don’t have.

John 8:43-47 EMTV
(43)  Why do you not understand what I say? Because you are unable to hear My word.
(44)  You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you desire to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has not stood in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he tells a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar, and the father of lies.
(45)  But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me.
(46)  Which of you convicts Me of sin? And if I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me?
(47)  He who is of God hears God’s words; therefore you do not hear them, because you are not of God.

Now you can ponder why your gods have left you deaf, dumb, and blind.

From: Brad Currin
To: Andy
Cc: Paul and Victor
Sent: Saturday, February 13, 2016 12:35 PM
Subject: Re: RE[4]: Walter Veith

Andy, why you defending a man? Actually, ‎you defending the gospel according to  Walter Veith.
‎Even if Walter spoke true doctrine,  what good would it be? Can he raise himself from the grave? Maybe you should read the verse you quoted, John 14 v6, you have replaced the first word with that of a man named Walter Veithn
Brad Currin, EL, RSA.