Muslims Lie and Murder to Win

From: Julia
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 1:34 PM
Subject: Interested in your article!

Greetings, I am going to make myself clear about this message, and I am not going to go into deeper meanings nor details, just going to point out one paragraph in your “Islam: Neither Good or Godly” article that I found disturbing, because I would really like to know how you are thinking, it got me very interested! It was short paragraph in the article titled: Allah or jesus? by Rick Mathes.

First of all I am a young woman who converted from being Christian to a Muslim, I found that I had been lost all my life, and therefore started to search for the truth which I found in Islam. Anyhow, in this section someone called Rick Mathes who I believe attended an interview with an imam, and asked him about having to kill someone to reach jihad? This is total nonsense. We call the ones that dont know “jahel”. Presuming things from what they have heard, and what they think, what they want to think. This was just not based of facts. And when he says (citing):

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just gotten caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

I just wanted to say that an imam would never have been unconfident of his beliefs, this was obviously an event that never took place or just an completely made up story. So, just tell me some facts – and please, please do not presume things in your reply!

/Julia

To: Julia
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2013 3:48 PM
Subject: Re: Interested in your article!

Hi Julia,

Have you not red my reply to Rick Mathes, which follows Rick’s story that you quote from in your email? We aren’t vouching for Rick’s story being entirely factual, but agree with him when he is correct about Islam and disagree when he is incorrect about Christ and the Bible.

To understand better the spirit of Muhammad and his religion, read all of the following link: The Answer to Islam

I agree with you that the Imam most likely wouldn’t have reacted that way to Rick’s question, because Muslim leaders following the Koran are taught to dissemble among the “infidels,” and by nature lie about their true thoughts and intentions. They will never admit to evil or that they’re wrong. They easily switch back and forth between saying the most contradictory of things, depending on their audience and circumstances. This is well documented and happens all the time. Anyone aware and reading the news will see it daily.

Julia, you’ve never been a Christian. You may have been raised in a nominal Christian home or environment, but you’ve never met or known the risen Lord Jesus Christ. What you heard and were taught was false religion using His Name. But He, the Lord Jesus Christ, is with us. We speak by Him and for Him. Our site is full of the truth of His teachings.

Muhammad, on the other hand, is dead and in His grave. And contrary to his lying report, Jesus Christ has risen from the dead and is returned by His Spirit in His people. We are proof.

There are very, very few true Christians, among the multitudes who profess His Name today, but we are here. No Muslim, however, knows God, because only through the risen Christ can you know Him, and Islam denies the resurrection of the Son of God.

“I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life; no one comes to the Father but by Me”
(John 14:6 MKJV).

“He who believes on the Son has everlasting life, and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides upon him” (John 3:36 MKJV).

Paul Cohen

From: Julia
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2013 5:07 PM
Subject: Re: Interested in your article!

Hello again, okay firstly I am not going to go to your page and read an article about Muhammad (may peace and blessings be upon him) that’s obviously going to try to make him appear as someone negative, when I can just go to an Islamic site and make research, secondly who are you to tell me to do this?

You can also NOT tell me what I’ve been and haven’t been just because your so sure of your religion, everybody are, Christians, Catholics, Muslims, Jews etc.  Okay and obviously you can’t tell me how I’ve been raised and what I’ve been learnt, my family was of high status of Christianity, my father was a priest and I know too much of this religion.

How do you know Jesus is with us? He could be as dead as Muhammad (may peace and blessings be upon him) whats your proof that he is “still with us” ? And you said: (citing) “only through the risen Christ can you know Him” what’s your proof for this then?

Also you can’t say “Islam denies the resurrection of the Son of God” since Islam doesn’t in the first place even say he died. Neither that Jesus is the son of God. I think I’ve made my point now, thank you for taking your time to reply to this.

/Julia

To: Julia
Cc: Paul Cohen
Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2013 10:14 PM
Subject: Re[3]: Interested in your article!

Hi Julia, Victor here.

Being a priest, your father was never a Christian by the Bible’s or God’s definition. This we know from Jesus Christ Himself, personally, because we are in Him and He in us, here and now. We are intimately acquainted. Read Victor Hafichuk’s Testimony and Victor’s First Three Dreams from the Lord.

You demand of us proof, yet have and offer none for your beliefs. But if you read our testimonies, you’ll find proof enough. Jesus Christ does the impossible, changes and turns a life around 180 degrees, from the inside. That’s because He has risen from the dead and given His Spirit to us, and therefore we are new creations in Him, born again. This is something Muslims deny, mock, and even get enraged at, but it’s the Truth, and that’s why they mock it.

Muslims deny God manifest Himself to the earth in the flesh, the event called “His Son,” was crucified, died, and rose again after three days, proving He was God, for only God has power over death.

Muhammad was a liar and continues in his grave, having denied the Son of God (God manifesting Himself to man). He died a pedophile, thief, liar, and murderer, not according to us only, but on Islamic record, according to the Koran and the Hadiths. And this is who you follow and revere. All his followers emulate Muhammad.

It is your decision as to whether you read at our site and hear the truth from Jesus Christ about Muhammad, or go to a Muslim site and hear lies from Muhammad about Jesus Christ. You’ve made your bed and if you find it comfortable and satisfactory, what more can we say? Sleep on, but know this: you will have the worst of nightmares in the fullness of time. I guarantee it.

For further reading, if interested: Who Is That Prophet? Part 1 – Eliminating the Fraud and Who Is That Prophet? Part 2 – Identifying the True.

Victor

From: Julia
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2016 2:44 PM
Subject: Re: Interested in your article!

I never hear lies on Muslim websites about  Jesus Christ (Peace be upon him), we love him more than you do actually because we for example pray like him and we don’t eat pork like him!

To: Julia
Cc: Paul Cohen
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2016 7:10 AM
Subject: Re[5]: Interested in your article!

You are a lost soul, Julia, calling yourself a “used-to-be Christian,” – out of the frying pan of false Christianity and into the fire of Islam. You never were a true Christian – perhaps Catholic or some other counterfeit Christian, but not a genuine Biblical Christian – your life had never dramatically changed at any time. You have no idea what you’ve gotten yourself into with Islam, but if you do, then you have decided to follow a deceiver, murderer, adulterer and pedophile. All this on Islamic record.

Do you love Jesus as you say? You lie. Your doctrine is entirely contrary to that of Jesus Christ, Who is the Essence of the Ten Commandments. Muslims are out to lie and kill and they prove it by doing it, don’t they? They despise His Commandments. You are full of lies and hate.

I have been born again and happen to thus be a True Christian, as defined by the Holy Scriptures, which you and your imams misrepresent, distort and despise. I KNOW Jesus Christ personally. I have eternal life in Him and am commissioned by Him personally to represent Him in this world. He loves me and I love Him by His love for me. We walk and talk together daily.
Read my story and see if you can refute it.

Jesus is the Christ and Muhammad is anti-Christ who denies Jesus Christ all the way, calling Him a prophet less than himself. You follow an anti-Christ. For that, you will not have the True Life, which Jesus Christ Alone is. You have death and hell, which can only come from following Muhammad and countering the Lord Jesus Christ.

So you think you’ll please Jesus Christ by not eating pork. Eating pork is the least of your problems. You’ll hate Jews and murder them, calling those God has made in His image “sons of apes and pigs,” thus breaking His commandments, but oh no, you don’t eat pork. Foolish, deluded woman!

I don’t eat pork either, as instructed by Him and the Bible, but neither do I go into 9-year old girls, or seize my son’s wife for my own, or betray and slaughter people after they’ve given me shelter for safety from the sword (or slaughter any people for that matter, no matter whether they’ve done good or evil). All these things your “prophet” has done and far worse, blaspheming all the way.

As for praying like Jesus, you do no such thing. He prayed by keeping His Father’s Commandments. You pray by breaking them and doing every evil imaginable.

I am here to tell you so. Islam’s day is coming to a close because the Lord Jesus Christ has determined it to be so. When He has fulfilled His will by using Muslims to slaughter and persecute those who have taken upon themselves His Name in vain, He’ll be coming for those who wantonly stole, killed and destroyed, namely Muslims.

One day, you will know Him for Who He is and not as Muslims in all their error say or think He is.

Victor Hafichuk

From: Julia
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2016 2:12 PM
Subject: Re: Re[5]: Interested in your article!

Actually, I lied, I’m sorry. I was never a Christian. I do have questions about Christianity though.

To: Julia
Cc: Paul Cohen
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 7:00 AM
Subject: Re[7]: Interested in your article!

Julia, thank you for confessing and apologizing.

I certainly don’t blame you for having questions about Christianity. The great bulk of what is known as Christianity is outrageously false. However, one doesn’t throw out legal currency because of the counterfeit. When there’s counterfeit, there’s got to be the real thing, or there wouldn’t be a counterfeit. The seeker must be in earnest to find the Kingdom of God.

At the site God has given us and made available to the world, you’ll find answers you’ve been looking for, PROVIDED you are in earnest about the Truth and knowing God AS HE IS and not as you would imagine or prefer Him to be.

I can say that Jesus Christ’s Real Nature, His True Person is unimaginably greater and better than any image man can dream up, so no fear or disappointment to be had there.

Julia, it’s about turning from yourself and religion, “Christian” or otherwise, to your Creator, Whom Jesus Christ is. In my search as a Catholic for God, He appeared to me in a dream in 1972. As I continued to strive for Him, He gave me repentance from myself, my sins and my religion (Catholicism) in 1973. I knew I was forgiven for all my sins and delivered from my vices. The burdens of guilt, fear and hopelessness were gone.

In 1975 He gave me and my recently married wife His Spirit. We’ve been walking with Him ever since.

Read at our site, Julia. Be honest with yourself and with God. Jesus said, “I am the Way, the Truth and the Life; no man can come to the Father but by Me” (John 14:6). He also said:

“He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me. And he who loves Me shall be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will reveal Myself to him” (John 14:21 MKJV).

“Jesus answered and said to him, If a man loves Me, he will keep My Word. And My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him” (John 14:23 MKJV).

Seek Him and receive Him as your Lord and Savior. He laid down His life for you. No other person ever did that for you. He also took it up again after 3 days in the grave just as the Scriptures prophesied ages before so that He might impart His Life to those He chooses and who seek after Him.

“For God so loved the world that He gave His only-begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life” (John 3:16 MKJV).

Victor