Sent: Monday, March 07, 2016 3:21 PM
To: The Path of Truth
Subject: Wow! I enjoy reading your blog.
I myself twice have left the institutionalised church. First time I was young in the faith but things didn’t seem right so I left. Second time a grew a little so I used my discernment and chose to walk. I’ve now come to the conclusion that anything organised is not of The Lord.
You have a lot of insight in what is really going on in the religious world mascara-ding itself has spiritual and of The Lord. I see why even the elect might be deceived because it is not easy to recognise the wheat from the tares. I am all for the hard core truth in Jesus! Sadly he’s not really being preached today. It is comforting to know that there are other believers in The Lord world wide that have the same deep level of understanding. Glory to God! We will suffer for the truth just like he did, we will be hated for the truth like he was. But the good fight is a fight that is worth the struggle.
From: Victor Hafichuk
Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2016 6:44 AM
Subject: Re: Wow! I enjoy reading your blog.
Leaving the institutionalized church in itself isn’t enough for salvation. Only those who leave the works of men in obedience to God’s commandment to “come out from among them and be separate,” become His children, if they continue in faith.
2 Corinthians 6:14-18
(14) Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers; for what fellowship does righteousness have with lawlessness? And what partnership does light have with darkness?
(15) And what agreement does Christ have with Belial? Or what part does a believer have with an unbeliever?
(16) And what agreement does a temple of God have with idols? For you are the temple of the living God, as God has said, “I will dwell in them and walk among them; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.”
(17) Therefore come out from among them and be separated, says the Lord, and do not touch the unclean thing. And I will receive you
(18) and I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.
We can only prevail by the supernatural faith of Jesus Christ, and not by our own understanding or even by true knowledge of spiritual things. You speak highly of our insight, but should know that we don’t have revelation from the Lord because we’re smarter than anyone else; it’s solely because He has given it to us by His grace. He has called and chosen us to hear and obey His voice, which is the only way of salvation.
(7) Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says, “Today if you will hear His voice,
(8) do not harden your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness,
(9) when your fathers tempted Me, proved Me, and saw My works forty years.
(10) Therefore I was grieved with that generation and said, They always err in their heart, and they have not known My ways.
(11) So I swore in My wrath, They shall not enter into My rest.”
(12) Take heed, brothers, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
(13) But exhort one another daily, while it is called today, lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
(14) For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence steadfast to the end,
(15) while it is said, “Today if you will hear His voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.”
(16) For some, when they had heard, did provoke; however, not all who came out of Egypt by Moses.
(17) But with whom was He grieved forty years? Was it not with those who had sinned, whose carcasses fell in the wilderness?
(18) And to whom did He swear that they should not enter into His rest, but to those who did not believe?
(19) So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.
Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2016 7:54 AM
To: Victor Hafichuk
Subject: Amen 🙂
Amen, It is true coming out is not enough. Ones flesh must fully be put to the cross. And make the way for Christ to work on the inside through faith in Him alone. I’m still learning. I will have a read of the links, thank you. Continue to be bold with exposing the darkness that imitates itself as light. You take care 🙂
Subject: ‘Guess Who Appreciates Satan’ From: David To: The Path of Truth Date: 11/24/2015 1:42 PM Hi, I came across your website not by accident, chance or choice but by determination of seeking out an opinion that aligns closely to how I too view God's word. Although I've read many of your teachings, there is one so far that has stood out amongst them the title is "Guess who appreciates Satan" I have been seeing this for years but haven't been able to piece it together so I could show those that have eyes could also see it. So a big thank you for doing it. It also states in scripture (Gen 1:26) that God made man in the image and OUR likeness and this task wasn't completed until AFTER they ate the fruit, God confirms this in Gen 3:22 to which many followers miss. Gen 3:24 also shows us that there were others also in the garden as well and along with Gen 3:1 we can now piece together to whom God was referring to when he was talking about making man in the image and likeness of US. Anyway, this is a fantastic website for all to enjoy and learn. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, David from Brisbane, Australia. From: Paul Cohen Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2015 4:42 PM To: David Cc: Victor Hafichuk Subject: "Guess Who Appreciates Satan" Thank you, David, for letting us know you’re out there receiving some of the good things the Lord has given us at The Path of Truth. Bless His Name! Continue exploring what is available on our site – the...
During the 2008 primaries, someone wrote asking us to pray for a man of God to be elected to lead the United States in righteousness. He did not know that Jesus Christ does not come through heroes or the politicians of this world. Rather than voting for a man who will make others right, you need to get right with God yourself!
A reader's response to "A Curse on the Betrayal of Canada": Reader's response: I have a question…What gives you the right to Spam people with incoherent…