To: The Path of Truth
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2016 5:14 PM
Subject: False Teachers
I read your site and read the testimonies about Sonny Arguinzoni. I personally was raised in his church and homes. I was about 12 or 13, and was put in a home in west covina, california where drug attics ans prostitutes were housed. I left the home when my aunt found out by me that his son had started making passes at me in this home(I think he was even younger then me) but I was shunned because they said it was all my fault without even getting my side. He and his wife had everyone in the church shun me. I also remember walking into his office and he would just be sitting there like he was the God father, in his darkened office looking so demonic that I can still see it now, and Im 48 years old now. It was all fire and brimstone and the rath of Sonny. So I went years with thinking I offended God. I have alot of stories, to long to write about here. But that was one piece of my life with Victory outreach. I feel like I’m the nail in his coffin, I also met Wilkerson and used to meet up with Nicki Cruz. I was theyre prodigy .
From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk
Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2016 6:55 AM
Subject: Re: False Teachers
You need to come away from your bitterness about the false teachers you’ve interacted with. You weren’t subjected to them for nothing. God is over all, working all things together for good. You need to thank Him for what’s happened, and must forgive those who offended you, so you can be forgiven as well. You’ve been an offender, too (Victims and Perpetrators).
Matthew 6:9-15 MKJV
(9) Therefore pray in this way: Our Father, Who is in Heaven, Hallowed be Your Name.
(10) Your Kingdom come, Your will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
(11) Give us this day our daily bread;
(12) and forgive us our debts as we also forgive our debtors.
(13) And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil. For Yours is the Kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever. Amen.
(14) For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you;
(15) but if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Jesus Christ is Lord; He comes for those who acknowledge themselves, not others, as sinners and perpetrators. He has come to save the lost and to heal those who recognize their need of healing.
“When Jesus heard it, he said to them, ‘Those who are healthy have no need for a physician, but those who are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance” (Mark 2:17 WEB).
Are you ready to receive His healing and cleansing? Also read:
May God grant you to see that “Thou art the man.”
2 Samuel 12:1-7 KJV
(1) And the LORD sent Nathan unto David. And he came unto him, and said unto him, There were two men in one city; the one rich, and the other poor.
(2) The rich man had exceeding many flocks and herds:
(3) But the poor man had nothing, save one little ewe lamb, which he had bought and nourished up: and it grew up together with him, and with his children; it did eat of his own meat, and drank of his own cup, and lay in his bosom, and was unto him as a daughter.
(4) And there came a traveller unto the rich man, and he spared to take of his own flock and of his own herd, to dress for the wayfaring man that was come unto him; but took the poor man’s lamb, and dressed it for the man that was come to him.
(5) And David’s anger was greatly kindled against the man; and he said to Nathan, As the LORD liveth, the man that hath done this thing shall surely die:
(6) And he shall restore the lamb fourfold, because he did this thing, and because he had no pity.
(7) And Nathan said to David, Thou art the man….
Paul Cohen & Victor Hafichuk