Do Men of God Walk in the Flesh?

From: Kelly
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 12:01 PM
Subject: Hi! I attend TSC

Hi! I’m 52 yrs of age. I’ve spent most of my life seeking Truth. The Lord is good! Peter failed, but chose to be forgiven over & over & over. Paul & the disciples were not always correct, but they submitted to grace.

My experience at TSC is the same. All churches are run by humans who are not always speaking for The Lord. If it were a 100% all the time submission we would all eventually end up on auto-pilot. Or end up worshipping the Staff & not The Lord. It’s a ‘living’ word because we have to always be collecting more manna.

I have had The Lord speak directly just to me through the pastors at TSC, I have also witnessed times when I was pretty sure that they were speaking from the flesh. Yes, the Bible says that teachers are held accountable for what they say, but! The hearer is also called to 1.) pray for those in authority 2.) pray for wisdom & insight to know when a word is from The Lord or not 3.) spend time alone with The Lord. (In the banking industry, tellers who are money handlers can tell a counterfeit bill by simply handling lots of legitimate bills, they know the difference through experience.)

There have been times at TSC when I say, “Lord, I think he is speaking in the flesh.” & then I lift it up to The Lord. A week later, that same Pastor will admit & apologize for speaking in the flesh. It’s The Lord! We are called both as givers & receivers to always be seeking truth. It’s accountability at it’s best. The Lord is good! We are not. Jesus said, “No one is good except the Father.”

Humility is key. I have wondered about Dave Wilkerson’s passing in an accident too. He was a strong & opinionated (at times) man. I’m sad that Gwen maybe suffered but thankful that the truck driver was not injured. It’s not for us to judge. A wise man Gamaliel once said, “If it’s not from The Lord it will fizzle & die. If it is from The Lord, there is nothing you can do to stop it.”

My prayers are for, not against, the Pastors at Times Square Church. If they fail it’s because we as a congregation failed to pray for them. It’s a blessing walking to church. & worshipping with 2000 voices. And getting a msg that many times seems tailored just for me, in a beautiful Broadway Theatre that seems like it was always intended to be a house of worship!!

All best in The Lord!

Sincerely,

Kelly

To: Kelly
Sent: Friday, January 08, 2016 7:07 AM
Subject: Re: Hi! I attend TSC

Hi Kelly, Paul Cohen here.

I’m 59, and began searching in earnest for the Truth around 38 years ago. It wasn’t long before I found Him, because He had put that search in me and meant for it to be consummated. I’ve not been searching since, though learning and discipled by the Lord Jesus Christ Who took over my life.

Yes, men fail, but God never fails. Peter was transformed after he received the Holy Spirit, and I don’t see him failing over and over again, as you say. He was rebuked and corrected in the matter of the Judaizers, but that was an exception, not the rule. The notion you have that men of God are often speaking in the flesh is the product of being in the works of men, which are fleshly. That’s what we saw and had to say from the Lord about David Wilkerson and the Times Square Church.

You’re still searching because you’re “always learning and never able to arrive at a knowledge of the Truth” (2 Timothy 3:7 ESV). You haven’t come through the cross of Christ, Kelly. You’re not in the Temple of God – you’re in the outer court, of which it is said:

“But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it was given to the nations. And they will trample the holy city forty-two months” (Revelation 11:2 MKJV).

If you’re going to judge matters by the words of Gamaliel, you should consider following more popular preachers, like Joseph Prince, Joel Osteen, or the newest sensation, Clayton Jennings. Better yet, become a Muslim, and join the fastest growing religion in the world, one with quite the staying power; it’s been around now for at least 1300 years.

Paul

From: Kelly
Sent: Friday, January 08, 2016 11:24 AM
Subject: Re: Hi! I attend TSC

Actually I am not still searching just still seeking His truth in my life. The ‘church’ has never been perfect. In Revelations the only church to receive a pat on the back was Philadelphia which was a very small community.

Thank you though for sharing your testimony.

Pope Frances is the false prophet mentioned in Revelations & Putin will eventually succumb to a sword wound. In 2013 the Jewish people were granted permission to rebuild the temple on the Temple Mt in Jerusalem.

Interesting times:) The Lord is good!!

All Best, Kelly

Ps. A Muslim man in a deli I frequent asked me to come to a hospital & pray for his 83 yr old father who was diagnosed with stomach cancer and there was no treatment. I put my hand on his stomach & prayed The Lord’s Prayer. 3 days later he was fine & left the hospital & the doctors had no explanation. For someone who knows Jesus personally you seem to be very negative. Getting to know Him has been changing me for the better ever since

To: Kelly
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2016 7:17 AM
Subject: Re[3]: Hi! I attend TSC

You’re already a Muslim, Kelly, part of the universal family of anti-Christ with all its internal squabbles and contradictions.

Paul

From: Kelly
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2016 10:25 AM
Subject: Re: Re[3]: Hi! I attend TSC

Btw. Keith Green died in an accident & his worship music is a blessing. If you are what a Christian is then I’m ok with being a Muslim. But Yeshua knows what I mean. He is awesome. You, however, are way off base. I’m not worried. The Lord is good. Satan, the blood of Yeshua is against you.

All best, Kelly

From: Kelly
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2016 11:02 AM
Subject: Re: Re[3]: Hi! I attend TSC

Actually Vlad Putin who is a sword fighter by sport is a good contender for the guy who will host the anti-Christ & this Pope Francis is most likely the False Prophet mentioned in Revelations. The Jewish people mourned a great loss for 70 yrs(one generation) & in 2013 were granted permission to rebuilt the temple on the Temple Mount. For those who have ears to hear:) microchip only works in the back of the hand or forehead as a barcode scan. If that it not interesting enough. The Lord Yeshua is good, we live in interesting times. The Harvest is most important (to those who truly know Christ).

I work 70 yards from where a bomb car was parked & designed to go off at 6PM, which is when I finish work. The Lord is good, it never went off & they caught the guy who built it:)

The Lord Yeshua reigns.

To: Kelly
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2016 7:33 AM
Subject: Re[6]: Hi! I attend TSC

You’ve been warned about your wickedness, Kelly. Don’t count on future escapes.

Luke 13:1-5 MKJV
(1)  And some were present at the same time reporting to Him of the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mixed with their sacrifices.
(2)  And answering, Jesus said to them, Do you suppose that these Galileans were sinners above all the Galileans because they suffered such things?
(3)  I tell you, No. But unless you repent, you will all likewise perish.
(4)  Or those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them, do you think that they were sinners above all men who lived in Jerusalem?
(5)  I tell you, No. But unless you repent, you will all likewise perish.

Victor Hafichuk

From: Kelly
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2016 10:58 AM
Subject: Re: Re[6]: Hi! I attend TSC

Satan, because we know that is your real name, the Blood of Yeshua is against you. The Lord wants Paul & his friend Viktur to see the Kingdom too. All Hail King Yeshua!

Rejoice to Know the Way
From: Kristian To: The Path of Truth Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 7:30 PM Subject: God bless you!! I was flipping thru tv channels trying to find a station for kids that teach the Bible and seen on tbn them talking about Joseph Prince i am new in my walk with God and was wondering who he was and found your article on him and i am so thankful i did!!! Thank you Lord for putting me where i needed to go!!! It is so scary for new believers like myself not knowing who is true and who is false because one false person can ruin everything if we do not know what to be looking for... Thanks again for having that article on him..!!! May God bless you!!  "Riding 4 the brand" From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Kristian Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 6:57 AM Subject: Re: God bless you!! Hi Kristian, Bless the Lord for the truth ministered to you here, on His website. There’s much more available. You may register on the Forum and are welcome to join our meetings for fellowship in Christ and keeping in touch.  Paul and Victor
Deluded by a Deviant Jesus
From: Charlene To: Victor Hafichuk and Paul Cohen Sent: Friday, March 04, 2016 5:59 PM Subject: Meeting Jesus  Hi Victor Hafichuk and Paul Cohen, I know this email is a sudden one out from nowhere from a complete stranger who just felt compelled to write it anyway. I came across your site about Clare and Ezekiel du Bois's teachings and thank you for sharing your thoughts of what they are saying.  I also wish to share what I know about my meetings with Jesus. My story: [DeviantArt link censored. Full of crud.] Thank you for taking the time to read it and to test it against the bible which is most important. Below are the closest pictures I can find at present time to match my story but I know how far short I come to really trying to describe the actual sights.  God Bless the both of you as well as the believers you will share this with should the both of you first discern correctly from it, Charlene From: Paul and Victor To: Charlene Sent: Friday, March 11, 2016 8:30 AM Subject: Re: Meeting Jesus  Hi Charlene, That’s a false Jesus you met and describe with a blasphemous picture. Apparently you’ve understood nothing on our site, and haven’t responsibly examined what is published there.  Read:  Religious Images, Icons, and Likenesses Victor Hafichuk’s Testimony Victor’s First Three Dreams from the Lord The Second Coming (Christ Is Returning in a Physical Body)  Jesus Christ Is God The reason you’re deluded is because you haven’t been...
Do Not Trust Your Feelings
English - Spanish From: Tonya To: Paul Cohen Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2016 12:27 AM Subject: Hi can I get your advice?  Hi, my name Is Tonya, im 35 years old and I grew up not knowing God in a house of 6 kids and my dad was divorced and me and my 2 brothers were with him as he met a gf with 3 kids and they were together 13 years. They both stayed together very unhappy but for us kids. Towards the end they both at the same time, met other ppl online and split up and for the last 15 years are both very happy now. I feel this has played a role in my life as im in the same situation as well as my other brothers and sister that are in relationships. It's sad how that happens and I do not want this for my kids.  I met my husband at 19 years old, neither of us knew God. We ended up getting married 2 years later and I had our first son right before we got married. He joined the military for 4 years. We have 3 kids and have been together 16 years now married for 14.   We have had many problems over these years beginning after our first child was born.  They got worse and he did some things while being over seas and he then got into game addiction. He has always played games since the beginning but they got worse. He recently just spent over 2000 in 2 months on his game he plays non stop. It's very bad and has taken his life and has caused us to split up many times. I would say something and it lead to a fight then he would always pack and leave us till I begged him back. ...