Corrupt Men Agreeing Doesn’t Equal Truth

From: Kevin
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2016 1:13 PM
Subject: Should the church teach tithing? Book.

Just a quick email

I just wanted to say that I have read the book 2 times and did a complete study with 6 other men on this book 10 pages at a time and the scriptures referenced in this book.

It has taken more that 30 weeks to go through it and we find it to very inline with scripture and history.

I would have to suggest that since you have not read or did such a study you should before you pass judgment and lead people in the incorrect direction in life.

Blessings in Christ.

Kevin

To: Kevin
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2016 6:55 AM
Subject: Re: Should the Church Teach Tithing? Book.

Kevin, can 1.3 billion Catholics be wrong? So why should we believe you and your six friends, when clearly the Scriptures teach contrary to Kelly as documented in the following?

Kelly, Russell Earl: A Taboo Teacher of Tripe

Paul Cohen

From: Kevin
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2016 8:34 PM
Subject: Re: Should the Church Teach Tithing? Book.

Paul

I am glad to help you with your questions.

“can 1.3 billion Catholics be wrong?” and  “why should we believe you and your six friends?” The answer to both of your question can be found in reading Matthew 7:13-14

Blessings

Kevin

To: Kevin
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2016 7:11 AM
Subject: Re[3]: Should the Church Teach Tithing? Book.

“Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few” (Matthew 7:13-14 ESV).

Kevin, you came to us with the argument that because you and six other men red Kelly’s book and agree with it, therefore we’re wrong when pointing out his error. Your justification isn’t in truth or fact, but in opinion and the agreement of others. So it doesn’t matter whether there are seven or seventy million – you have nothing and are wrong.

We, on the other hand, have Something. We’ve spoken according to the Lord Jesus Christ and the truth of His Scriptures, which you can’t and haven’t disputed. Your authority rests on your own word and the consensus of men, the broad way of destruction you erroneously think to have avoided.

“Though hand join in hand, the wicked shall not be innocent; but the seed of the righteous shall be delivered” (Proverbs 11:21 MKJV).

“Woe to those who join house to house, who add field to field, until there is no more room, and you are made to dwell alone in the midst of the land” (Isaiah 5:8 ESV).

Paul

From: Kevin
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2016 6:29 PM
Subject: Re: Re[3]: Should the Church Teach Tithing? Book.

Paul,

Thank you so much for your in site and your opinion.

God be with you.

Kevin

To: Kevin
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2016 7:18 AM
Subject: RE: Re[3]: Should the Church Teach Tithing? Book.

God is already with us, Kevin, though not with you. That’s why you have nothing to say. All you can do is mock what we say in Christ.

“But you, beloved, remember the words which were spoken beforehand by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ, how they told you that in the last time there would be mockers, walking according to their own ungodly lusts. These are those who cause divisions, worldly, not having the Spirit” (Jude 1:17-19 EMTV).

Paul

From: Kevin
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2016 11:57 AM
Subject: Re: Should the Church Teach Tithing? Book.

Paul

I was nearly wanting to let you know that although we disagree on some theology, there are no real hard feeling and I will keep you in prayer. God would want us to study and hold fast to His word. 1 Thessalonians 5:21. god also gives us great in site in Matthew 7:6 and with that I will leave you but keep you in my prayers this afternoon.

In Christs name,amen.

Kevin

To: Kevin
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2016 7:21 AM
Subject: Re[7]: Should the Church Teach Tithing? Book.

My, aren’t you spiritual, Kevin. You disagree with the Word of God, but you have no hard feelings against the Lord Jesus Christ and you’ll pray for Him. You should be signing your letters, “In Kevin’s name.” We didn’t realize we’d been praying to the wrong Savior. Thanks for letting us know.