Calling Disease the Savior

From: Jeannie
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2016 7:04 PM
Subject: Answer to a reply

This is in reply to do Christians die from terrible diseases?  Yes they can die of terrible diseases because we do live in a fallen world full of sin.   Why does God allow these diseases?  I do not know but I do know that Christians who die of diseases appear to have grown even closer to God through faith.  Much closer than one who hasn’t had a disease.  If a disease allows one to grow in faith and prepare them to make the Kingdom of God, then so be it.  Isn’t it better to live a short life with a disease here on Earth to bring one closer to God to enter eternal heaven?

Be careful how you answer for God.  There are lots of children who die of cancer.  Even babies and this is what God says about that.

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” Matthew 19:14

2Co 12:7
And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.

Jeanine

To: Jeannie
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2016 6:59 AM
Subject: Re: Answer to a reply

Jeanine, you ask: “Why does God allow these diseases?

The answer is in His Word:

“If you will diligently listen to the voice of the LORD your God, and do that which is right in His eyes, and give ear to His Commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you that I put on the Egyptians, for I am the LORD, your Healer” (Exodus 15:26 ESV).

So, God doesn’t just allow these diseases, He puts them on people! And why? Because they don’t obey Him.

As for why small children die of cancer – His Word also tells us why this happens:

Exodus 20:3-5 ESV
(3)  You shall have no other gods before Me.
(4)  You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
(5)  You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the LORD your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate Me.

Do you really believe that our loving, almighty God would smite those who come to Him in faith and obedience with deadly diseases? Would you do that to your children?

Luke 11:9-13 MKJV
(9)  And I say to you, Ask and it shall be given you. Seek and you shall find. Knock and it shall be opened to you.
(10)  For everyone who asks receives. And he who seeks finds. And to him who knocks it shall be opened.
(11)  For what father of you, if the son asks for bread, will he give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a snake for a fish?
(12)  Or if he shall ask for an egg, will he give him a scorpion?
(13)  If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him?

True Christians may live in a fallen world, but they are not of the fallen world.

John 17:13-16 MKJV
(13)  And now I come to You, and these things I speak in the world that they [Christ’s disciples] might have My joy fulfilled in them.
(14)  I have given them Your Word, and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
(15)  I do not pray for You to take them out of the world, but for You to keep them from the evil.
(16)  They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

The apostle Paul was buffeted in the flesh for his own good, not afflicted with cancer or killed by heart disease.

Job is another example nominal Christians use to justify the consequences of their sins such as terminal disease as though these tragedies were the will of God for His people. But these children of darkness professing to be children of light are blind to the fact that Job was restored and elevated, not destroyed.

You have subscribed to a perverse gospel and god, Jeanine. Read The Good News.

Paul Cohen & Victor Hafichuk

From: Jeannie
To: Paul and Victor
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2016 9:20 AM
Subject: Re: Answer to reply

No Paul,  I’m disagreeing with you.  Nothing can get through to us unless God allows it.  Did God give the Egyptians diseases?  Yes, they were attacking His chosen. That was one incident in the Bible and it stated why.  Job was stricken with diseases because of Satan, but God allowed it for a test.  Not a sin.  In fact, all of Jobs friends believed it was because of sin, just like you are claiming w/other people.  You have no idea why someone is being stricken by a disease.  I never asked why does God allow diseases.  He is God.  He can do what He wants, but it doesn’t mean because that person has a sin.  Paul, what are you going to do one day when you get a disease?  We all die at one point.  This body is under the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics.  Something will get it sooner or later.  The good news, death where is your sting?

Sincerely and In Christ,

Jeanine

To: Jeannie
Cc: Paul Cohen
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2016 5:33 PM
Subject: RE: Answer to reply

You are clueless, Jeanine, spouting the same old nonsense common among professing Christians, doctrine that is entirely anti-Scriptural, full of rationalizations and excuses for unbelief. Get to reading at our site, read avidly, attentively and prayerfully. As it stands, you perish with the lies you’ve believed, many of which you express in your response. The sting of death with its accompanying hell remains with you.

Victor

From: Jeannie
To: Victor and Paul
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2016 1:59 AM
Subject: Re: Answer to reply

Victor, I think I may have struck a nerve w/you because you are reverting to name calling now. Now you are telling me I’m going to perish.  I wasn’t aware that you had access to the Book of Life.  Tell me where in my email I stated nonsense.

Jeanine

From: Jeannie
To: Victor and Paul
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2016 2:02 AM
Subject: Re: Answer to reply

One more thing Victor…..what is a way your Earthly body will die that would mean you were w/out sin?  Give me an example of how one would die and it meant no sin in their life.

To: Jeannie
Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2016 7:57 AM
Subject: Re[6]: Answer to reply

Specifically, Jeanine, shut your mouth, open your ears, and read:

God Heals Today, His Way

Daugherty, Billy Joe: Highly Esteemed by Men
          Do Faithful Christians Die from Terrible Diseases?
          How Dare We!

Wilkerson, David: A Captive of Babylon and His Clone

From: Jeannie
To: Paul and Victor
Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2016 8:00 AM
Subject: Re: Re[6]: Answer to reply

Victor,Paul, whichever personality I’m talking to.  You are no more a Christian than the computer your typing on.  Your fruit was just revealed.  Goodbye.

To: Jeannie
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2016 6:43 AM
Subject: Re[8]: Answer to reply

“Then Zedekiah the son of Chenaanah came near and struck Micaiah on the cheek and said, ‘Which way did the Spirit of the LORD go from me to speak to you?’ And Micaiah said, ‘Behold, you shall see on that day when you go into an inner chamber to hide yourself’” (2 Chronicles 18:23-24 ESV).

How the Religious Reject Jesus
From: Genevieve To: The Path of Truth Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2016 5:38 AM  Read your comments regarding John Ramirez. I had watch John on Sid Roth's Supernatural program. I purchased his book and I'm please with it. You comments has an implication of jealousy. Thats an hindering spirit. Have you appeared on any program that I and/or other believers in Jesus Christ can watch or view. Jealousy is very very bad. I am not going to cite an hundred scriptures just to say jealousy us bad and its a hindering spirit. I may be wrong, however, your comments indicate otherwise. God Bless You.  From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Genevieve Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2016 6:58 AM Subject: Pleased with the False/Displeased by the True Genevieve, you not only may be wrong, you are wrong. You suspect we’re jealous, but that’s only a suspicion from your imagination, not reality.  We don’t need to appear on a TV program for us to reach you with the truth in Jesus Christ. That’s already happened here on our site, don’t you think? And are you rejecting Him?  “I have come in My Father's Name, and you do not receive Me. If another shall come in his own name, him you will receive. How can you believe, you who receive honor from one another and do not seek the honor that comes from God only?” (John 5:43-44 MKJV) Paul and Victor www.ThePathofTruth.com
The Severity of God, According to Tares
From: Georgina To: The Path of Truth Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2016 5:30 PM Too bad your heart sooo cold to turn such a beautiful witness into such cruelty..   ask God to forgive you..  a curse could come because. Of such rejection of truth.  I pray for your soul.  Amen From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Georgina Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2016 7:16 AM Subject: The Beautiful Liar and Murderer “A beautiful witness,” Georgina? Are you talking about one like this?  2 Peter 2:9-22 (9)  The Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished: (10)  But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, self-willed, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities. (11)  Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord. (12)  But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption; (13)  And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you; (14)  Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed child...
How We Must Treat God’s Creation
From: Starcett To: The Path of Truth Sent: Sunday, February 07, 2016 9:30 AM Subject: About your "vegan" post Hi, I am not Christian but an agnostic athiest. However I do have to say that I totally agree that being judgemental and being militant will get one nowhere.  I am terribly sorry on behalf of the hatred you have recieved from vegans. I am a non-judgemental vegan myself.   Just want to clear up one thing (and to me Anita could have explained it better), veganism is causing the least amount of harm possible to the animals and the entire planet, whith all that is available to you.  I personally view animals as sentient beings.  Now I am not trying to turn them into humans, but I truly believe that they should be left alone.  I know that animals and humans are very different, but according to research I have done, I truly believe that they are just as sentient as we are. Having said that, I agree that not everyone can sustain on a vegan diet, and I also respect that humans are natural omnivores.  I also would never call anyone names or send Death threats all bc I disagree with the other.  That is not even close to constructive. I wish you nothing but the best and I do apologize once again on behalf of any vegan that sent you pure hatred.   From: Paul Cohen & Victor Hafichuk To: Starcett Sent: Friday, February 12, 2016 7:33 AM Subject: Re: About your "vegan" post Hi Starcett, Thank you for writing us, although your apology on behalf of ...