Calling Disease the Savior

From: Jeannie
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2016 7:04 PM
Subject: Answer to a reply

This is in reply to do Christians die from terrible diseases?  Yes they can die of terrible diseases because we do live in a fallen world full of sin.   Why does God allow these diseases?  I do not know but I do know that Christians who die of diseases appear to have grown even closer to God through faith.  Much closer than one who hasn’t had a disease.  If a disease allows one to grow in faith and prepare them to make the Kingdom of God, then so be it.  Isn’t it better to live a short life with a disease here on Earth to bring one closer to God to enter eternal heaven?

Be careful how you answer for God.  There are lots of children who die of cancer.  Even babies and this is what God says about that.

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” Matthew 19:14

2Co 12:7
And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.

Jeanine

To: Jeannie
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2016 6:59 AM
Subject: Re: Answer to a reply

Jeanine, you ask: “Why does God allow these diseases?

The answer is in His Word:

“If you will diligently listen to the voice of the LORD your God, and do that which is right in His eyes, and give ear to His Commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you that I put on the Egyptians, for I am the LORD, your Healer” (Exodus 15:26 ESV).

So, God doesn’t just allow these diseases, He puts them on people! And why? Because they don’t obey Him.

As for why small children die of cancer – His Word also tells us why this happens:

Exodus 20:3-5 ESV
(3)  You shall have no other gods before Me.
(4)  You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
(5)  You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the LORD your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate Me.

Do you really believe that our loving, almighty God would smite those who come to Him in faith and obedience with deadly diseases? Would you do that to your children?

Luke 11:9-13 MKJV
(9)  And I say to you, Ask and it shall be given you. Seek and you shall find. Knock and it shall be opened to you.
(10)  For everyone who asks receives. And he who seeks finds. And to him who knocks it shall be opened.
(11)  For what father of you, if the son asks for bread, will he give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a snake for a fish?
(12)  Or if he shall ask for an egg, will he give him a scorpion?
(13)  If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him?

True Christians may live in a fallen world, but they are not of the fallen world.

John 17:13-16 MKJV
(13)  And now I come to You, and these things I speak in the world that they [Christ’s disciples] might have My joy fulfilled in them.
(14)  I have given them Your Word, and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
(15)  I do not pray for You to take them out of the world, but for You to keep them from the evil.
(16)  They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

The apostle Paul was buffeted in the flesh for his own good, not afflicted with cancer or killed by heart disease.

Job is another example nominal Christians use to justify the consequences of their sins such as terminal disease as though these tragedies were the will of God for His people. But these children of darkness professing to be children of light are blind to the fact that Job was restored and elevated, not destroyed.

You have subscribed to a perverse gospel and god, Jeanine. Read The Good News.

Paul Cohen & Victor Hafichuk

From: Jeannie
To: Paul and Victor
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2016 9:20 AM
Subject: Re: Answer to reply

No Paul,  I’m disagreeing with you.  Nothing can get through to us unless God allows it.  Did God give the Egyptians diseases?  Yes, they were attacking His chosen. That was one incident in the Bible and it stated why.  Job was stricken with diseases because of Satan, but God allowed it for a test.  Not a sin.  In fact, all of Jobs friends believed it was because of sin, just like you are claiming w/other people.  You have no idea why someone is being stricken by a disease.  I never asked why does God allow diseases.  He is God.  He can do what He wants, but it doesn’t mean because that person has a sin.  Paul, what are you going to do one day when you get a disease?  We all die at one point.  This body is under the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics.  Something will get it sooner or later.  The good news, death where is your sting?

Sincerely and In Christ,

Jeanine

To: Jeannie
Cc: Paul Cohen
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2016 5:33 PM
Subject: RE: Answer to reply

You are clueless, Jeanine, spouting the same old nonsense common among professing Christians, doctrine that is entirely anti-Scriptural, full of rationalizations and excuses for unbelief. Get to reading at our site, read avidly, attentively and prayerfully. As it stands, you perish with the lies you’ve believed, many of which you express in your response. The sting of death with its accompanying hell remains with you.

Victor

From: Jeannie
To: Victor and Paul
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2016 1:59 AM
Subject: Re: Answer to reply

Victor, I think I may have struck a nerve w/you because you are reverting to name calling now. Now you are telling me I’m going to perish.  I wasn’t aware that you had access to the Book of Life.  Tell me where in my email I stated nonsense.

Jeanine

From: Jeannie
To: Victor and Paul
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2016 2:02 AM
Subject: Re: Answer to reply

One more thing Victor…..what is a way your Earthly body will die that would mean you were w/out sin?  Give me an example of how one would die and it meant no sin in their life.

To: Jeannie
Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2016 7:57 AM
Subject: Re[6]: Answer to reply

Specifically, Jeanine, shut your mouth, open your ears, and read:

God Heals Today, His Way

Daugherty, Billy Joe: Highly Esteemed by Men
          Do Faithful Christians Die from Terrible Diseases?
          How Dare We!

Wilkerson, David: A Captive of Babylon and His Clone

From: Jeannie
To: Paul and Victor
Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2016 8:00 AM
Subject: Re: Re[6]: Answer to reply

Victor,Paul, whichever personality I’m talking to.  You are no more a Christian than the computer your typing on.  Your fruit was just revealed.  Goodbye.

To: Jeannie
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2016 6:43 AM
Subject: Re[8]: Answer to reply

“Then Zedekiah the son of Chenaanah came near and struck Micaiah on the cheek and said, ‘Which way did the Spirit of the LORD go from me to speak to you?’ And Micaiah said, ‘Behold, you shall see on that day when you go into an inner chamber to hide yourself’” (2 Chronicles 18:23-24 ESV).

The Todd White Way, Not God’s Way
From: Daniel To: The Path of Truth Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 3:45 PM Subject: Hey! I would just like to say! I'm not a Todd White "Fanatic" Jesus famatic. I can tell you honestly he is not a false teacher. It's like anything else that is taught in Christian circles "you eat the meat and spit out the bones. He does teach and preach straight out of the word of God. I am sorry his faith in God does not correlate to your own personal standards of who and what a Christian should be. Like it says in the scriptures "work out your own plan of salvation. From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: Daniel Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 7:01 AM Subject: Re: Hey! Todd White hasn’t worked out his salvation with fear and trembling, and neither have you, Daniel. Eating the meat and spitting out the bones is healthy, but drinking water from a poisoned well isn’t – it’s deadly.  “There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way to death” (Proverbs 16:25 ESV). Not our “own personal standards” – the Lord Jesus Christ’s standards - in Whom we live and by Whom we speak: The True Marks of a Cult  Paul and Victor www.ThePathofTruth.com
Men Deciding on Their Best Interests – a Disaster
From: David To: The Path of Truth Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 6:52 AM Subject: Conversations With God CWG is graduate school spirituality while the so called major religions ( I'm an ex Christian) are grade school spirituality- guided by fables and not reason. Humans get into trouble trying to do what other men say God wants. Reasonable people have to decide for themselves what is in their best interests.  From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: David Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2016 6:56 AM Subject: Re: Conversations With God David, you’re pretty confused for not being hooked up to a major religion. But whether in a religion or not, every person deciding for themselves what is best has been an unmitigated disaster, both personally and for the world. The evidence is in - there’s no question about it to any reasonable mind.  The death and resurrection of Jesus Christ is the central fact of your existence. To live in denial of this is to live in unreality. In the unreality of your mind coupled with “free will,” an illusion you think to possess, you’ve been given to make certain decisions based on what you think is in your best interests in order to find out how wrong you are and that despite your wrongness, God (the Lord Jesus Christ) rules in every detail of your life doing what is right and good.  The time will come when you want to know what Jesus Christ has to say and you’ll be very thankful for the gift of believing and obeying Him.  Paul and Victor
Judging by the Flesh, Not by Righteous Judgement
From: V To: The Path of Truth Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2016 12:20 PM Subject: Samuel Doctorian You are obviously someone who does not know Samuel Doctorian personally. His message is Jesus and Him crucified. Your message is judgement on men of God, whose judgement is left to God alone. You might consider looking at the fruit of Samuel Doctorian's life and ministry.  Sincerely, V From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk To: V Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2016 7:10 AM Subject: Re: Samuel Doctorian Hi V, Do you know the apostle Paul “personally,” as you imply you know Samuel Doctorian? According to your reasoning, since you haven’t met Paul in the flesh, how can you know whether he preached Christ crucified? You only assume so because it’s in the Bible, which makes you a Bibliolater – one who worships the Bible rather than the living God. Haven’t you heard of “righteous judgment”? You expect us to judge Doctorian according to sight in that you demand we know him personally and after the flesh before judging. But if we judge righteous judgment, which means we discern and speak by the revelation of the Spirit of Jesus Christ, then you disobey the Lord and fault us for obeying Him, seeing He says: “Do not judge according to sight, but judge righteous judgment” (John 7:24 MKJV).   We’ve seen the fruits of Samuel Doctorian and have identified them for all who have eyes to see, given by the Lord Jesus Christ. You can’t see that Doctorian’s fruits are ...
guest