To: The Path of Truth
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2017 6:23 PM
Subject: Chuck Missler
I noticed you seem to take joy in his wife and son being killed and claim it was God punishing him. I haven’t seen in the new testament where God dos that. Was Job evil?, his children died, are God and Mary evil?, Jesus was killed. As for the money thing I have a suspicion he made his money from working. Also where does it say having money is evil, I have only seen that the love of money is evil. Personally I have never seen him ask for money after any of his teachings as Benny Hinn does and other prosperity teachers. I’m not sure about any Americans preaching Gods Word as I have looked at Facebook comments where American Christians support gun laws, deride and abuse each other for comments about Christian movies, pull down ministries are anti semitic. I’m not pulling down Americans just looking at the world stage. Remember we get the governments we deserve.We are called to walk in love not judgement, personally I try to steer clear of judging people and prefer to tell them to read the Word and check all teaching by it as we are told by the measure we use to judge we will be judged. If a blind man leads another blind man and they fall off a cliff who’s guilty? Both of them. Hopefully you can provide accounting proof that Chuck Missler is a thief and provide evidence God killed his wife and children. The death of any family member should provoke in us a since of sadness and cause us to pray for them.
To: The Path of Truth
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2017 6:49 PM
I also notice you have a statement of doctrine. This has always fascinated me with churches. Where in the bible does it tell us we need one? I thought the Word of God was our statement of belief. From what I understand this is something the government requires so we can claim tax relief and other benefits as long as we obey what they tell us to do. This seems strange as we are in the world but not of the world so how do we obey God when we are subjecting ourselves to government control of our faith in order to get money?
From: Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2017 7:48 AM
Subject: Re: Chuck Missler/Truth
You presume we take joy in Missler’s wife and son dying, Wundo. That’s not at all true – we’ve said nothing like that and have never felt that way. The Lord, Who strikes down the wicked, says He takes no pleasure in their deaths:
“Say to them, As I live, declares the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live; turn back, turn back from your evil ways, for why will you die, O house of Israel?” (Ezekiel 33:11 ESV)
You say: “I haven’t seen in the new testament where God dos that [punishes people].”
You haven’t seen it because you’re blind.
Acts 5:1-11 ESV
(1) But a man named Ananias, with his wife Sapphira, sold a piece of property,
(2) and with his wife’s knowledge he kept back for himself some of the proceeds and brought only a part of it and laid it at the apostles’ feet.
(3) But Peter said, “Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and to keep back for yourself part of the proceeds of the land?
(4) While it remained unsold, did it not remain your own? And after it was sold, was it not at your disposal? Why is it that you have contrived this deed in your heart? You have not lied to man but to God.”
(5) When Ananias heard these words, he fell down and breathed his last. And great fear came upon all who heard of it.
(6) The young men rose and wrapped him up and carried him out and buried him.
(7) After an interval of about three hours his wife came in, not knowing what had happened.
(8) And Peter said to her, “Tell me whether you sold the land for so much.” And she said, “Yes, for so much.”
(9) But Peter said to her, “How is it that you have agreed together to test the Spirit of the Lord? Behold, the feet of those who have buried your husband are at the door, and they will carry you out.”
(10) Immediately she fell down at his feet and breathed her last. When the young men came in they found her dead, and they carried her out and buried her beside her husband.
(11) And great fear came upon the whole church and upon all who heard of these things.
Hebrews 10:28-31 KJV
(28) He that despised Moses’ law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
(29) Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
(30) For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.
(31) It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
Your emails are strewn with error and presumption. It’s apparent you haven’t red the writings you’re commenting on, at least not with anything approaching comprehension. How can the Word of God be your statement of belief when you don’t understand it?
You ask where in the Bible it tells us to have a statement of doctrine. Tell us, where in the Bible does it say one should have a website? Being a Bibliolater makes you stupid.
You say, “…personally I try to steer clear of judging people and prefer to tell them to read the Word and check all teaching by it as we are told by the measure we use to judge we will be judged.”
Then follow your own counsel. Have you not just judged us? You, Wundo, are a inattentive, irresponsible, hypocritical, judgmental, ignorant, prating fool. (None of those adjectives describing you are used out of mere passion or without substance.)
Paul and Victor