Is this a seventh day adventist website?

Does proclaiming the seventh day as the Sabbath, even naming yourself after this true gift from God, make you right with Him? Did not the Pharisees have the right day, too? Adventists, despite what they think, are just another sectarian group teaching self-righteousness and divisiveness over doctrine.
Mat

Post by Mat »

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

Mat

Re: Is this a seventh day adventist website?

Post by Mat »

Paul,

Thank you! I am non denominationalist, Christ came to set us free.
God bless you all and the work you are doing.
Will pray for Continued wisdom for you all.
Mat

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

No, Mat, this isn't a Seventh Day Adventist site.

Read the following (but don't limit yourself to these):

Seventh Day Adventism
The True Marks of a Cult
Diabolical Doctrines
The Cross - Only the Death Sentence Will Avail

Paul Cohen
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

You're welcome, Mat.

Did you know there's such a thing as denominating oneself a "non-denominationalist"? That's why it's said, "You can come out of Babylon, but Babylon needs to come out of you."

Not saying that's the case here, but The True Marks of a Cult and
Diabolical Doctrines will help you see if it is.

You say that "Christ came to set us free." Are you one of those who think the Lord came to set us free from the Ten Commandments - the Sabbath being an unbearable burden rather than a gift?

Paul

Mat

Post by Mat »

What I am saying is I align myself only with Christ not a church and I am not talking about forsaking the gathering of the saints. I love fellowship. So the word nondenominational is just an adjective to me I'm not interested in the politics coz I am not deceived.

Freedom In Christ is not breaking the law that's a no brainer.

I preach salvation amongst the myriad of beliefs Jesus is the way the truth and the life. I am not interested in getting tangled up with focusing on cults and false doctrine. Christ spoke truth in love.

So your website in essence is good background knowledge but is not my focus.

Bless you

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

"For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord; walk as children of light (for the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth), proving what is acceptable to the Lord. And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them." (Ephesians 5:8-11 MKJV)

Mat, what do you mean by "Christ spoke truth in love"? Are you saying that He didn't identify and address spiritual error and hypocrisy? Are you saying that doing such isn't love?

You say our website isn't your focus. Is it the Lord's focus? Is it His Word we're preaching, or our own? How do you know? Are you serving as your own judge of everything? Is that the kind of freedom you're for?

"In those days there was no king in Israel: every man did that which was right in his own eyes" (Judges 21:25 KJV).

"Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, but the LORD weighs the heart" (Proverbs 21:2 ESV).

We hereby reprove your works of darkness, which you presume to be presented as the light of God.

Paul and Victor

Return to “Seventh Day Adventism”