Prince and his love of mammon

Hear and see how this strutting rooster strips you of your money and the Gospel of its power. See our two papers on Joseph Prince here.
Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

Prince and his love of mammon

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Prince and his love of mammon
To: The Path of Truth
Date: 8/1/2015 5:54 PM

I called to send some money to their ministry because I believed God would honor my tithe and would help me from my poor position. When I explained myself to the person I was speaking to at Joseph Prince Ministry, they told rather than sending them money, they would pray for God to restore me.

Subject: Prince's hate mail
Date: 8/1/2015 10:23 PM

Have you ever read any of Joseph Prince's books. like Provision Promises? It's a wonderful book; the left hand pages have God's Promises, and the right side pages have some commentary. Do you know how ugly you sound? So hateful, and bitter. Do you know how you place scripture you want? Are you going to respond to my first email?

Joseph Prince shows the love of God in his books, his FREE web site, His Promises of God on his web site which is FREE. He encourages believers with his Grace Inspirations sent daily to my and anybody else's email FREE.

And what do you offer? Hate, ugliness, discouragement.

Prince teaches that when we understand the Father's love for us WE WILL NOT WANT TO SIN.

When I read your demonizations I want to puke.

GOOD JOB !!!

Subject: Love One Another
Date: 8/1/2015 10:27 PM

I put your website link in my bookmark folder with Joseph Prince so I can remember what hate is, and why reading Joseph Prince is so important!

Make kissy kissy!!!

Sent: Friday, August 07, 2015 8:00 AM
To: Rockhouse
Cc: Victor Hafichuk
Subject: Re: Prince and his love of mammon

"I put your website link in my bookmark folder with Joseph Prince so I can remember what hate is, and why reading Joseph Prince is so important!
"
"Make kissy kissy!!!"

"When I read your demonizations I want to puke. GOOD JOB !!!"

"Princely" fruits, indeed, are these not? Sarcasm, mockery, flippant childish behavior, contempt and insult - all in 3 quick notes. You do your mentor real and true justice, "Rockhouse," anonymous, slinking coward. No sarcasm here but the truth as it is, which may sound like sarcasm because your conduct is that bad.

Are you planning on making it to Heaven that way? We can tell you that those who are born again are already in Heaven. We are there and we see neither you nor Prince anywhere around. But we do see you in Hell, snarling and mocking, scoffing and scorning. So it is.

You were seeking to tithe in order to get out of poverty, according to your own admission in your first email. Your motive wasn't right before God. The poor widow who threw her two mites into the Temple treasury didn't do so to escape her poverty, but to honor her Provider. She looked to God and you look to your own.

If "Joseph Prince" and his sales representatives knew the Lord, they would understand these things and would have told you that your heart isn't right instead of praying for God to restore you. But you are both blinded lovers of mammon, and thus are the Lord's words fulfilled:

"And He spoke a parable to them: Can the blind lead the blind? Shall they not both fall into the ditch" (Luke 6:39 MKJV).

Paul Cohen & Victor Hafichuk
http://www.ThePathofTruth.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sent: Friday, August 07, 2015 8:40 AM
To: Paul Cohen

I guess you have a ministry after all. Who else should I be careful of? Who can I trust? Just for the future, can you clear up what was said in Malachai about opening the floodgates if I/you bring the whole tithe, and what Jesus said "give and it shall be given, pressed down, shaken"? When I seek to give out of the little I have to a "minister" or a charity know God initiated the command, is that wrong? If I had such a trust in mammon, wouldn't I hold on to the money for my own use?

Sent: Saturday, August 08, 2015 7:43 AM
Subject: Re[3]: Prince and his love of mammon

"If I had such a trust in mammon, wouldn't I hold on to the money for my own use?"

Yes, just like the millions of poor people who play the lottery and slot machines.

Paul & Victor

Sent: August-26-15 3:19 AM
To: Paul Cohen

Give and it shall be given, shaken, pressed down, and running over." "Ye have not and have not for ye ask not." Oh little men, I will not give to you because you do not believe in the goodness of God and the caring of His children. You hate and and destroy another's work for your own edification. You bring down others so you can stand above them with your tortuous little smiles, wringing your hands. You disgust me.

Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2015 9:03 AM
Cc: Paul Cohen
Subject: Re[5]: Prince and his love of mammon

We have more than heart could wish and far more than I ever dreamed I could ever have had - far, far more, praise be to God, and what we have has all come from and through the Lord Jesus Christ, Whose face has shone upon us.

Nor has He finished giving to us; He has just begun! For this, we are very thankful. And we know that He has blessed us because by His grace alone, we have believed on and obeyed Him, denying ourselves and taking up the cross for His sake.

In doing so, He has opened our eyes to the falsity of religion, of men's works, the paths of the destroyer. He has unmasked the deceitful and cunning enemy before our eyes. He has required of, and given us to cry aloud, as He gave to Isaiah and so many others:

"Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins. Yet they seek me daily, and delight to know my ways, as a nation that did righteousness, and forsook not the ordinance of their God: they ask of me the ordinances of justice; they take delight in approaching to God" (Isaiah 58:1-2 KJV).

If that disgusts you, so be it. We know it does. You're envious of us because though you give your body to be burned, you do it in your own righteousness and have nothing to show for it but misery. You're empty and you'll die in your sins - indeed, you're already dead.

Go your way, adversary of Jesus Christ; be carried away with your gods and be destroyed with them. The Lord rebuke you.

Victor & Paul

Return to “Prince, Joseph - False Teacher”